WVC Ch. 29: The Gym 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gupiao
gupiao
597 Followers

"I've watched you in the weight room for months. I've been dying to know just how big this dick of yours really is. Now I know."

With that, she stuck out her tongue, the pink tip flicking at my slick cockhead, teasing the slit at the end as the gushing water continued to pour down over us. Pulling me by the root of my pole, Mya slid the rounded knob past her lips, offering her more of my pulsing hard-on. Receiving the gift, the blonde opened her mouth, stretching wide to accept the width of the purplish bulb. She couldn't take it all, her taut lips barely covering the bloated end before she pulled her wet head back.

As she licked her lips and took several deep breaths, I was surprised to see Tina kneel on the tile beside her. She'd lost her panties entirely, revealing a narrow strip of bright red pubic hair that was in sharp contrast to her pale skin. The narrow slivers of her bra cups were intact, but completely soaked by the water, exposing firm breasts topped with prominent pointed nipples, pale pink and wildly excited. As the blonde leaned closer and prepared for another attempt to swallow my trembling cockhead, Tina wrapped her hand around the middle of my bloated shaft, gripping me between the hands of the other two girls.

Swirling her tongue all over the rounded end, the blonde took a deep breath and plunged her head down, forcing her thin lips to spread wide. She succeeded in taking in my entire knob into her mouth, but she gagged as she tried to slide it farther down her throat. Coughing and spitting, she jerked her head back exposing my dripping cockhead while keeping a firm grasp of my stiff cock.

"Britt, let me try."

That must be the blonde's name. She was one of the gym regulars, but I didn't know her name. Still trying to catch her breath, she nodded and responded to Tina's request by pointing the straining bulb toward the redhead. Keeping one fist tight around the base of my throbbing pole, Mya palmed my ass and turned my hips toward the redhead to help. As Tina scooted closer on the wet floor, I saw that her gorgeous workout partner was standing directly behind her, with her jaw slack and astonishment in her wide brown eyes.

Wrapping her second hand around my shaft over that of Britt's, the redhead licked her lips as she began to post up and down the length of my hard-on. As she squeezed my ass cheek, Mya and the blonde joined her, coordinating their efforts so that all four fists were steadily pumping my slippery stalk. As Tina leaned over and parted her lips, Mallory watched in mild horror as the kneeling girl slurped the distended bulb of my cock into her mouth. Smoothly, she began to bob up and down, taking a surprising length of my stalk down her throat with each pass. She was good, and I think that fact was a shock to her stunning friend.

In my ear, Mya chuckled as she kept jacking me into the redhead's mouth. I could hear the grin in her voice as she spoke to the disbelieving brunette.

"Didn't know that Tina was good at sucking a dick, did you, Mallory?"

Standing beside me, Brooke scowled at the Asian.

"Excuse me, a penis."

Staring down over the shoulder of her partner, the brunette shook her head as Tina pulled back far enough to swirl her tongue all over the purplish knob, bathing me with her saliva as it mixed with the cascading water.

"No. I didn't."

She gazed down as Tina renewed her attack on my cockhead, her cheeks billowing in and out as she sucked, energetically pumping me between her lips. Still coughing a little, Britt released her grip around my shaft as she sat back on her heels. Another blonde knelt beside her, squeezing into the circle of girls clustered around me. She was also one of the regulars, blue-eyed and quite muscular, almost as well built as Brooke was.

With a knowing glance up to my face, she crossed her arms and swiftly yanked her t-shirt up over her head. Tossing it to aside, she dropped her gaze back to my crotch where Tina was picking up the pace, her red head bobbing up and down. Reaching behind her back, the new girl unhooked the straps of her sports bra and releasing a pair of hefty breasts, each crowned with a reddish pink nipple, the large areoles perfectly round and puckered with excitement. The heavy globes swayed lazily on her chest as she shrugged the soaked bra off her shoulders and tossed it aside. Watching Tina continue to pump my stiff cock into her sucking mouth, she ran her hand up the back of my thigh and observed.

"That cock of his looks big enough to share."

Standing on the outer edge of the circle, Erika grinned as Brooke answered with a shrug. The muscular Club member was almost standing beside me.

"Sure, why not? Just don't make him ejaculate."

"That's the second time you said that. Why not? Why can't he cum?"

The speaker was the petite brunette with her hair clipped short was standing beside the much taller Mallory. She'd lost her bra, leaving her small breasts bare, jutting out toward me and topped with those surprisingly large nipples, pulsing with excitement and wildly erect. As Brooke responded, I saw Erika began to circle the outside of the group gathered around.

"He's in training, learning how to control himself, how to control his penis so he can join a secret club."

"A secret club?"

The brunette looked puzzled. From her knees, the now topless blonde who was the new arrival replied.

"I'll tell you later, Annette."

But Annette, the petite brunette wouldn't let it go.

"Okay. So he's not allowed to cum while he's in training?"

"Not without permission.

"Can you give him permission?"

Silently, Brooke shook her head as the little brunette apparently gave up and started twisting one stiff nipple between her thumb and forefinger, staring down at my bare crotch, watching the three girls play with me. Tina's enthusiastic slurping was beginning to have an effect. My breathing was getting shallow, and I started to pump my hips, matching the steady rhythm of the girls' fists and trying to shove my throbbing hard-on farther down the redhead's throat. As Mya was squeezing one of my ass cheeks, the topless blonde ran her hand higher up my leg so she could cup the other. Sliding closer on the slick floor, she reached between my open thighs and cradled my hanging balls, weighing them in her palm.

"They feel really bloated and full. He hasn't cum in a while, has he?"

Before Brooke replied, Annette thrust her other hand down the front of her skimpy panties and began rubbing, pulling the waistband low enough so I could see a dark patch of trimmed hair.

"It's been almost two weeks, Laura."

That must be the topless blonde's name. Still rolling my balls in her hand, she was impressed.

"Wow! Most boys I've known can't wait much more than two or three days. No wonder his balls feel so fat and heavy."

"How have you guys managed to train him so well?"

The question came from a stocky black girl standing behind Tina. With dark skin and sparkling eyes, I didn't recall ever seeing her at the gym before today. Brooke hesitated to answer as Erika finishing circling the group and slid next to me, trying half-heartedly to avoid the spray coming from the gushing shower. Next to her, the slim blonde with the ponytail piped up. She was very pretty.

"Yeah, I don't know any male who can withstand this kind of sustained stimulation. Most would cum in a minute or two. And yet, he just stands there, letting everyone play with his big dick, not even trying to get his rocks off. How do you it?"

Shifting her dark eyes from Brooke to my well attended hard-on and back, the pretty blonde waited for a reply. She still wore her black t-shirt from the gym, but hadn't bothered to replace the panties she'd previously discarded. With her slim legs splayed apart, she idly slid her fingers in and out of her slippery lips. Reaching into the water cascading around me, Erika slid her hand on my shoulder arm as she answered.

"We use a carrot and a stick."

That brought furrowed brows and puzzled glances. As the water began to splash on her pink collared shirt, my trainer stepped closer and explained.

"The carrot is having all you beautiful girls play with him and suck his penis. How many men have been allowed to shower in here?"

No one answered as the muscular blonde who was fondling my balls shrugged her shoulders, setting her full globes in motion, swaying heavily on her chest. Still grasping my ass, Laura leaned closer and began to lick along the side of my dripping shaft, the tip of her tongue flicking the edge of my swollen bulb when it emerged briefly from Tina's mouth. Taking break to rest her jaw, the redhead pulled her head back and pointed the rounded end at the girl kneeling beside her. The busty blonde wasted no time, spreading her lips wide and plunging down, over the top of my dripping cockhead. Sitting back on her heels, Britt watched in awe.

"So does he ever get to cum?"

Tina wanted to know as she watched Laura pause to swirl her wet tongue around the ridge of my knob, her eyes closed as the drops of water pelted her broad face. Reaching under my upraised arm, Erika replied as she tweaked my nearest nipple.

"Sometimes. Not very often now. But he's nearing the end of his training program, and once that's completed, he's going to have a lot more fun."

The kneeling blonde was more leisurely in her approach than Tina had been, spending more time teasing my straining bulb with her talented tongue and less time swallowing me whole. Dark haired Annette was plucking her stiffened nipple with one hand while the other was jammed between her slim thighs, her strokes steady and rhythmic. Staring down at the blonde, she wet her lips.

"That is so hot! Laura sucking that big dick of his."

Pumping her fingers in and out of her pussy had caused Annette's tiny panties to slide halfway down her thighs. Urgently, she yanked them all the way down and kicked the sliver of cloth aside so she could spread her feet wider apart. As I gazed past the blur of her hand, I saw that her pubic hair was neatly clipped into a perfect triangle.

As Laura continued to bob up and down, Tina kept both fists still loosely wrapped around my throbbing shaft. Twisting her long torso, she glanced over her shoulder at the short brunette standing behind her. Releasing one hand, she turned farther so she could slide her fingers up Annette's inner thigh, stopping just short of the girl's bare crotch. There was a smile in her invitation.

"There's room for you, if you like. His dick is big enough for three."

Annette didn't hesitate, plopping down onto the wet floor and ducking her head into the stinging spray, immediately leaning closer and extending her pink tongue. Tina drew her in, running a hand around the brunette's shoulders while Laura opened one eye to peer at her friend, still nursing on my purplish cockhead. Curling her small hand over Mya's fist at the base of my rigid stalk, Annette began to lick what was available to her, the pink tip of her tongue tracing the thick veins bulging along the closest side of my shaft. To give her better access to my slippery hard-on, the redhead released her other hand and started to fondle the girl's nearest breast, tweaking Annette's sensitive nipple. With her lips wrapped around the middle of my bloated pole, she moaned, loud enough that I could hear it over the shower.

"So what's the stick?"

My trainer kept flicking my nipple back and forth as she responded to the persistent blonde standing behind the kneeling Tina.

"Just that. A stick."

Aghast, the pretty girl's blue eyes grew wide.

"You mean you hit his cock with a stick?"

Even over the splashing water, I could hear Erika chuckle.

"Well no, not exactly."

The constant attention being paid to my hard-on was beginning to get to me. With her wet blonde hair slapping against her shoulders, Laura picked up the pace, peeking up at me through the spray, a wild gleam in her eyes. Responding to her increasingly energetic attack, I began to pump my hips, shoving my fully engorged cockhead farther into her willing mouth. As she gripped my butt, she urged me on, pulling me closer with each thrust until I went past her comfort zone and slid too far down her throat, choking her. Abruptly jerking her head back, she tried to catch her breath, receiving a mouthful of shower water in the process. Gamely, she kept her grasp of my balls and my butt as Erika explained.

"His training involves several different elements. I'm not permitted to go into detail, but whips and genital restraints are used. All under proper supervision of course."

Not convinced, the pretty blonde glanced down at my jutting hard-on, glistening under the shower as Annette ran her mouth along the side. Panting, I stood still, letting it pulse between her lips. Laura hadn't caught her breath yet, so Tina seized her chance, leaning forward to capture the shiny twitching bulb between her lips.

"He's developing a remarkable ability to endure direct stimulation of his penis for an extended period of time without ejaculating. A very long period of time."

Crowding closer, Mallory slipped into an open spot next to the pretty blonde and yanked her leotard down her hips until it fell down her sleek legs, pooling on the wet tile. Kicking it, she spread her legs and set a steady rhythm sliding her fingers in and out of her pussy. The dark curls adorning her pubic mound were cut into the shape of a triangle, long and narrow, like an arrow pointing down between her thighs. As she kept pumping, her plump lips bloomed, the petals shiny with her moisture, spreading open to reveal the crimson colored flesh inside.

"How long can he go without cumming?"

With her voice soft and breathy, the pretty blonde standing next to Mallory was obviously close to her own orgasm as her fingers rubbed frantically, her brown eyes fastened between my legs. Erika gave my stiff nipple an extra pinch as she answered.

"So far, his record is three weeks."

If the girls kept up their sucking, I wasn't going to last long enough to try for a new record. Laura had regained her composure and leaned back under the spray, squeezing my ass as she curled her full lips over the side of my throbbing shaft. Directly opposite her brunette friend, she pressed her lips together against Annette's as the topless blonde continued to roll my balls in her palm. With Tina slurping on my purple cockhead, the three of them quickly ratcheted up the pressure and I started to pump my hips back and forth, shoving my straining hard-on into the redhead's welcoming mouth.

Two girls on the back of the crowd were locked in a serious embrace. With her mouth agape, the pretty blonde with the ponytail gave into the climax that swept over her toned body, her slim hips bucking uncontrollably. Several other coeds were close to their own orgasms, frenzied hands rubbing between open thighs. As the group of girls pressed around us, Brooke stepped forward, her jaw set and her body language that of a security guard on high alert.

With my breathing growing more ragged, I pumped my hips faster, each thrust more urgent than the last. Driving my swollen cock in and out of Tina's mouth while Laura and Annette kissed each other with my shaft in between their slippery lips, I could feel my own climax fast approaching. The redhead responded by grabbing the backs of my thighs, pulling me closer, accelerating the pace of her head bobbing up and down on my engorged cockhead, urging me on toward a roaring eruption. As she leaned close to whisper in my ear, Erika pinched my nipple hard. I winced, hearing her soft words through the splashing water.

"I know you really want to cum, Bill. But you can't, not now, not today."

Gasping under the pressure she was applying to the rigid bud, I felt the sharp tingle in the pit of my stomach, and at the base of my cock. I was so close --

"You will be able to ejaculate soon, as much as you like. But not today."

Did I hear her correctly? Soon? Did she know when? And that there would be no restrictions? I was wrestling with those thoughts as my trainer slid her fingers lower down my heaving stomach and started to peel the girls off my throbbing hard-on.

"That's enough for today girls. Let him go."

Annette and Laura were so into each other that they readily abandoned my slick pole. Keeping their lips locked, they slid to the floor with the muscular blonde on top, her heavy breasts swinging freely as she let go of my balls and ass. Tina was another story. With her eyes shut tight, she continued to bob up and down on my rigid cock, sucking ferociously. Still pumping my hips, I was just about to unload between her relentless lips when Brooke stepped under the stinging spray and joined Erika to pry the determined redhead away from my hard-on, just in time.

I couldn't stop myself. Panting heavily, I humped the air in front to me as the shower water cascaded down. With my erect cock bouncing wildly from my hip thrusts, the swollen bulb dark purple and shiny with a mixture of shower water and her saliva, Tina sat on her heels and watched. As it bobbed frantically only inches from her wet face, she licked her lips as Brooke kept a preventive hand on her shoulder. Pressing my lower abdomen, Erika spread her fingers just above the base of my bouncing shaft, trying to slow my energetic humping.

"Settle down, Bill."

As my thrusts gradually subsided, my trainer trailed her fingertips up the pulsing stalk so she could take my bulging knob between her thumb and forefinger. Squeezing firmly, she continued.

"There will be another time. Remember that Tina's a member of our sorority so you two will have plenty of opportunity to get to know each other better."

Standing directly behind her, Mallory reached down and caressed the back of her friend's wet head. When the redhead turned and saw who it was, she smiled up at her partner and quickly rose to her feet. The stunning brunette shrugged the straps of her bra off her shoulders and down her arms, the shimmering golden triangles falling wetly onto the tile. Her breasts were gorgeous, full globes that sagged ever so slightly. Crowned with reddish brown nipples, the puckered areoles loomed large and oval shaped. Standing completely nude, she waited for Tina, raising her lips to meet those of the slightly taller redhead. Their kiss was long and passionate.

While my trainer continued to pinch my slowly deflating cockhead, Mya finally released her grip of my butt and turned off the shower. In the deafening silence that followed, I could finally a number of low moans echoing off the tiled walls. Besides Laura and Annette intertwined at my feet, and Tina and Mallory groping each other as they stood, quite a few other coeds were paired together.

One pair of totally nude girls was writhing on the floor on the other side of Erika, kissing passionately as they fingered each other's crotch. Pressed up against the wall, the stocky black girl was being serviced by a topless blonde kneeling between her spread legs. With her head thrown back, she was wailing softly as she gripped the blonde's head, her blood red nails in sharp contrast to the pale hair. Other coeds were still watching us as Brooke tossed me a towel.

"Dry off."

Starting with my wet head, I rubbed vigorously, closing my eyes and enjoying the feel of my still thickened cock sway back and forth. When I finished, Mya took the damp towel out of my hands.

"It's still my turn. Hands up."

Out of pure habit, I shuffled my feet apart as I put my hands on top of my head. Her top was soaked, the rigid nipples poking adamantly through the sheer cotton, and as the cute Asian began drying my upraised arms, I admired the way her firm mounds barely moved. As she rubbed the rough cotton across my back and shoulders, I scanned the crowd and saw the pretty blonde standing right in front of me, staring down at between my legs. Following her gaze, I realized that my cock was starting to revive, rising up from between my thighs to point toward her.

gupiao
gupiao
597 Followers