WVC Ch. 01: Intro & Interview

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I tried to swallow, but my throat was dry.

"No Ma'am. I had my clothes on."

Momentarily, she paused, and then resumed her steady caresses, her soft fingers ruffling the sparse growth of my pubic hair as she circled just above my exposed crotch. My stiff cock bobbed up and down.

"So this is the first time anyone has ever seen your erect penis?"

My voice was a whisper.

"Yes Ma'am."

"And no one has ever touched you here?"

Her persistent fingers pressed lightly against the base of my thickened shaft, pressing it down until it pointed toward the floor. My mouth suddenly felt very dry.

"No Ma'am."

"You're a virgin, aren't you?"

Managing to find enough saliva, I swallowed.

"Yes Ma'am."

She removed her finger and my cock bobbed emphatically, up and down, up and down.

"I see your erect penis agrees.'

I was blushing furiously now, but she wasn't finished yet. In the silence that followed, her fingers left my crotch and teased the front of my left thigh, running down the outside and back up on the inside, coming very close to the heavy balls hanging freely between my legs. My hard-on jerked higher.

"Do you masturbate?"

My face felt like it was beet red by now. I nodded, which sent my jutting cock into another round of eager bounces.

"Yes Ma'am."

"When was the last time you masturbated?

"Last week."

"I see."

Again, she was silent, her fingers moving back up the inside of my thighs, the back of her hand brushing my balls, setting my trembling cock in motion once more.

"If you are accepted into the Club, members will drink so much nectar from you, from your penis that you will never be tempted to masturbate again. From now on, you are to stop. Unless you have specific instructions, you are not to masturbate again. Do you understand, Bill?"

"Yes Ma'am."

She was silent, and during the long pause that followed, I sensed her right in front of me. When something chilly brushed against my engorged cockhead, I was startled. Involuntarily, my cock jumped, bobbing vigorously up and down. I caught my breath as she draped whatever it was over my bloated knob. Flexible and cold, it felt like something metallic, and I thought it might be a very small chain.

After several passes up and down the sides of my throbbing cockshaft, and numerous light strokes on and around my swollen bulb, she stopped, abruptly taking it away. With a gentle pat on my butt, she stepped off the platform and left me with a raging erection.

"Count to 100, Bill. Then you can take off the blindfold and get dressed. We'll be in touch."

I heard the chairs scrape the floor and shuffling footsteps as my audience filed out of the room. Not daring to move, I stood with my hands still clasped on top of my head and my stiff cock urgently projecting out in front of me. Finally, I reached 100 and stripped off the blindfold. The room was indeed empty and there were four chairs against the wall. I suspected Valerie had occupied one of them, but who were the others? Quickly, I dressed, managing to stuff my hard-on back into my pants and make my way back to campus. That night I had a difficult time falling asleep as my cock stayed thick and full.

The next morning, I awoke with a raging erection. Ordinarily, I would have taken care of it and jacked off so that I wouldn't be distracted during the day. But remembering the very specific instructions I'd been given during the interview, I didn't.

For the next two days, my hard-on came and went, bringing me more than a little discomfort. It also caused me to be aware of just how obvious a stiff cock was in my pants. I spent much of those 2 days hiding behind desks and covering my swollen crotch with my books. I wondered how long I could hold out.

So when I received an anonymous e-mail, I was in turns surprised, excited, apprehensive and immediately aroused. It originated from the French department.

To be continued ...

12