WWF Attitude Ch. 4

Story Info
Shawn gets in touch with nature & Lita.
4k words
4.21
44.7k
5
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/15/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The WWF has recently been pretty busy. Ric Flair is CO-owner, Mr. McMahon is delusional, Triple H and Stephanie are having marital woes and so on. We have also just released the results of our match of the year, superstar of the year, and the two most coveted honors, Internet Babe of the Year and Diva of the Year. Our Diva of the year is the lovely, energetic, high flying femme fatale of Team X-Treme, Lita.

If you remember, Lita made her debut as a wrestler when she accompanied Essa Rios to the ring. Any of you die hard Lita fans might recognize her as one of the Godfather's former 'hos.' She also spent some time as Miss Congeniality and Angelica in ECW and other independent wrestling companies. It took a little while to find the right situation for Lita, but after months of one on one meetings and strategy sessions, she is now one of the most popular figures in Sports Entertainment today.

One of those most memorable meeting took place a few months before she was introduced to the world. I was busy working on angles for Hardcore and Crash Holly when there was a light knocking at the door of my office. It was our now former head writer Vince Russo with Essa Rios, Matt and Jeff Hardy and a dark-blonde hair colored Lita. Vince informed me that the four of them would be involved in a few TV shows and that we needed an angle for them that would be buyable. He said that he'd take care of the Holly's storyline (that's why everyone has forgotten about them now).

"Okay, let's see what we have here," I stated as I glanced over the new talent that stood before me. "Essa, I understand that you have training in the Luche Libre style of wrestling, right?"

"Yes, I do Mr...." I cut him off immediately.

"Please, all of you, just call me Shawn."

Everyone nodded and replied in agreement that from that point on, I was just plain old Shawn.

"Okay Essa, I think that you and Amy (Lita's real name) would make a pretty good pairing," I said as I rose from my seat and began to slowly walk around my office. "Since you trained with her in Mexico and have worked with her for so long, it would be a good idea if you two started out together. Having someone you're familiar with helps relax you in the ring and eventually you'll get more and more comfortable there."

Essa and Amy nodded in silence as I continued to brainstorm. "Matt and Jeff, the two of you are going to be the shot of adrenaline that the Federation is looking for right now."

Matt cleared his throat and spoke, "Uh Shawn, what do you mean?"

"Well," I inhaled deeply before continuing, "when I look at the two of you, I see a mix of high flying stunts, unbelievable improvisation, and high energy that will keep WWF fans on the edge of their seats."

"Sounds like a plan to me," Jeff chimed in as huge smiles grew on his and Matt's faces as they began to form mental pictures of the preliminary blueprint I had laid out for them.

"Alright now Amy," I paused as I looked over her well proportioned body, "has Russo given you a name yet?"

"No, he said that he was gonna leave that to you."

Just great, along with him sticking me with storylines for four wrestlers, I also had to name one of them.

I walked back to my desk and sat on the front left corner. "Okay, we'll figure out a name for you later. That's not important right now anyway. What IS important is that we have a few house shows coming up pretty soon in North Carolina, at that time you will officially go on the road with the company."

The young wrestlers began to smile and grin as I informed them they were going on the road.

"Now you have to understand, you will be doing your own driving, and once you start going on the road, you'll be away from home anywhere from 150 to 200 days a year. If you're serious about wrestling, you will have to make some sacrifices."

I handed each of them an itinerary of where they would be going and how long they'd be staying in each city. They all glowed as they began to slowly realize that they were on the road to possibly becoming WWF superstars.

"Along with you joining the federation at our stop in North Carolina, I'm going to travel with you for a few days. I need to get a sense of what kind of characters each of you can play and decide where you'll be most useful in the company. Now, if there aren't any questions, I'll be seeing all of you in about three weeks."

With that, all four energetically walked out of my office excitedly awaiting the upcoming weeks. As I returned to my desk, my door opened slightly as Amy's head timidly peeked into my office.

"Yes."

"Um, I was wondering if I could talk to you in private for a minute," her voice slightly quivering as her dainty hand clutched the doorknob.

"Yeah sure, what's the problem?" I asked as I reclined in my chair.

"Well, it's like this," she closed the door behind her and I heard the familiar click of the lock, "I want to be a WWF superstar more than you know."

My mind began to race as this alluring woman with exotic hazel eyes and a bold dragon tattoo on her right shoulder walked right up to me with a very determined and self-assured look on her face.

"To be honest Amy, there are millions of people out there who want to be WWF superstars, only a select few actually make it," I replied while clearing my throat and wiping my brow.

She now stood directly in front of me, behind my desk. "But none of those millions of people are willing to work for the opportunity to be a star like I am."

With that remark, Amy hopped onto the edge of my desk and placed her feet on the armrest of my chair. This usually would get my blood flowing, but with her wearing a pair of somewhat baggy blue jeans, I couldn't really get a nice view of her sex.

"I really like the ideas you came up with for the guys, but I don't want to end up like a Miss Elizabeth or a Debra." She leaned forward. Her face was inches from mine. "I mean don't get me wrong or anything, they were great at what they did, but I don't want to be known as a glorified valet for my entire career."

The sexual tension in the room was getting thick. My member was rapidly growing as the blood in my veins pumped faster and faster. My eyes fluttered as I inhaled deeply. Amy reached forward and forcefully grabbed the front of my shirt and pulled me to my feet. My crotch was directly against Amy's as she wrapped her legs around my waist. My tool was painfully pushing at the front of my slacks as Amy leaned forward and placed a light, delicate kiss upon my lips. A very surprising kiss after her show of aggressiveness and dominance up to that point.

"I'm looking forward to talking with you about my character when you get to North Carolina," she said lightly. "I'll see you in a few weeks."

Amy then gave me a slight squeeze on my ass and calmly walked out of my office. I dropped down into my chair. I sat at my desk with a raging hard on, in utter confusion and complete shock.

"What the fuck just happened?" I asked myself out loud.

I couldn't believe what just took place. I was supposed to be the big time writer. I help create stars and make legends and I just got played by what I thought was an innocent young wrestler looking for her big break. I figured right then and there that Amy would be a real handful.

Fast forwarding about 20 days later, I caught up with Amy, Essa, Matt and Jeff in Wilmington. They were in a local gym working out with Christian, Crash and Ivory. Amy had dyed her hair. The once dark-blonde dominatrix was now a fiery red head. We had a big TV taping coming up in a few days in Raleigh so this would give them a chance to see how things worked when you entered the majors. This trip would give me enough time to talk with the young talent about what kind of things they might like to do.

My talk with Essa was pretty simple, we'd showcase his talents in the light heavyweight division. Conversations with Matt and Jeff showed me that they were destined for stardom, they would be huge stars in the federation in no time. Amy was a different matter all together. It was going to be difficult trying to find the right spin for her still unnamed character, and after our brief encounter in my office a little under a month ago, I was having trouble concentrating on writing her into a storyline. After remembering the kiss we shared, I was more interested in discovering what the rest of her tasted like.

I didn't get an opportunity to really talk to Amy one on one until the day that we were set to leave Wilmington. Amy and I decided that we would ride together in my car so that I could pick her brain a little and see what kind of things she had in mind for her character. Essa and the others were out ahead of us in another car.

Amy insisted that she drive since she had recently moved to North Carolina and would be a lot better at handling the directions. I didn't argue with her about it. As we rode along, I was impressed with the knowledge Amy already had for the business. She had a ton of notebooks full of ideas that she jotted down at random about wrestling moves, angles, characters and so on. She was very intelligent when it came to professional wrestling.

"So Amy, why did you dye your hair?" I asked while looking over some of her notes.

"Well," inhaling deeply, "I didn't want to get typecast as a 'Blonde Bombshell,'" she replied with finger quotes. "There are already enough blondes in sports entertainment, Debra, Tori, Torrie Wilson, Miss Hancock, Terri, and Tammy Lynn Sytch, and the biggest recent female star was Sable. I figured that dying my hair would set me apart from the pack."

"You know, that actually was a pretty good idea. It may even help me in my quest to come up with a name for you."

As the sun slowly fell from the sky, Amy suddenly pulled the car off to the side of the road and stopped. "What's up?" I asked her with a quizzical expression on my face.

"I need to stretch my legs for a minute," she answered while yawning. "Why don't we go check that area out?"

She pointed to what looked like a small clearing amongst all the trees that surrounded the picturesque North Carolina countryside. We agreed that a little walking wouldn't hurt and it would help wake us up for the rest of the drive still ahead of us.

As we pushed our way through the shrubs we found a beautiful clearing and a small stream. We both stopped and just took in the sights and sounds of this peaceful and secluded Shangri-La. Amy was the first to break the silence.

"You know Shawn, you've been really good about not bringing up what happened back at your office, why?" she asked me with that familiar confidence in her voice.

"I kinda figured that was a one time thing and that it was over, so I dropped it."

Amy stepped directly in front of me and looked me dead in my eyes, "You know for a writer, you're a terrible liar."

She had me there. Even though she had caught me off guard, that was still a horrible lie.

"Now be honest Shawn, you've been thinking about what could have, or maybe should have happened when I came back to your office, haven't you?" Her confidence was now joined by a touch of arrogance, and I liked it.

"You seem to be pretty sure of yourself don't you?" I questioned with a little more confidence in my own voice. "That'll help you a lot in this business."

"Well, to be honest with you, the only thing I want to help myself to right now is..."

Her eyes trailed down to the huge bulge in my jeans. I exhaled deeply as her hand went down to my crotch.

"I really feel bad about leaving you with one of these," she slowly massaged my package through my pants. "So I wanna make it up to you by helping release some of this built up pressure."

I reached my right hand upward and grabbed her left breast. I couldn't believe how soft it was. I was also surprised to find that she wasn't wearing a bra. She took a step back and reached down and pulled her Triple H T-shirt up past her stomach, ample breasts, and over her head. She nonchalantly dropped it on the ground where it landed next to a few dandelions. Without hesitation or coercion she then unfastened her denim shorts and pushed them down her shapely legs and off her feet. I was greeted with yet another surprise from Amy, she was without any underwear. The small patch of her blonde pubic hair appeared brown because it was wet.

As she stood before me, I admired her flawless form. She began to perform a seductive dance for me as I stared in awe of her natural beauty. I looked on as she worked her gorgeous little body. I was hypnotized as her firm breasts bounced slightly and her youthfully tight ass swayed sensually from side to side. This was indeed a heavenly figure. Her luscious curves were only accented by the bending of her body.

I decided that it was time that I joined in the party and got undressed myself. I quickly tore my shirt off and forced my jeans and boxers to the ground in a few short motions. I kicked my pants off my feet and was ready for action.

Amy's sweet lips pressed gently against mine as we continued our kiss that started some 20 days earlier. Her tongue gently pushed between my lips. My tongue found it's way to her warm mouth and our tongues proceeded to dance together in passion. We each pulled back and broke the kiss in unison. As her eyes opened, I still found that great confidence she had displayed before, but now it was partnered with an animalistic lust. Amy's right arm went around my waist as I placed both of my hands on her hips and gently laid her covergirl body down onto the earth.

Amy's right hand went underneath her neck to support her head as she massaged her vivacious breasts with her left hand. She began to softly tweak her elongated nipples that stood up proud in the cool late afternoon breeze. I positioned my head directly between her succulent thighs. Not wanting to waste any time, I greedily sucked her already swollen pussy lips into mouth. Her left leg instinctually went up into the air giving me more access to the true essence of her womanhood.

Her left hand quickly left her erect nipples and began to softly rub the back of my head. Her back began to arch as her lungs spurted a gentle moan. Her right hand came down and softly caressed the side of my face as I plunged my tongue deep into her loins. I hungrily lapped at her cunt like a kitten lapping up a saucer of milk. I felt my level of excitement rise. I was actually in total control of this woman who prided herself at always being in charge of any and every situation she found herself in. She started to rock her hips slowly back and forth and before I knew it, she was humping my face at an alarming rate of speed. Her moaning grew louder and louder as my tongue burrowed deeper and deeper with her honeypot.

I replaced my tongue with my middle and index fingers while my mouth found a new target, her swollen, exposed clit. I carefully wrapped my lips around her sex button and slowly sucked it into my mouth. Her chest heaved up and down as she began to pant heavily. Her breasts rose and fell dramatically with each breath she took. Amy's legs suddenly began to squeeze down on either side of my head, I knew she was close. I increased the pressure on her clit and the speed of my fingers in her now dripping channel. My eyes rose up to see that Amy's eyes were partially shut and her mouth was hung open. I knew that she was right on the edge. I flicked my tongue back and forth across her oh so sensitive button until...

"OOOHHHHH SSSHHH"

She couldn't even get the last syllable out of her mouth as her body lurched with pleasure. Her body thrashed around uncontrollably. A sense of pride came over me, knowing that her pleasure, her moans, her violent convulsions and her loss of breath all came from me. I was the individual in control of the situation. I quickly licked at her pussy happily and drank in her lust. I knew that it was my tongue that had filled her body with such bliss and ecstasy.

As her orgasm subsided, she looked up at me with a combination of gratitude and passion. I rose to my knees as my rigid phallus softly pulsated in the brisk Carolina air. Amy sat up and looked directly at it as if it were a cobra. Her eyes began to follow every vein as if it were a three dimensional road map. She became hypnotized by it's sexual power. Amy gently leaned in and kissed the head of my cock. When she drew her head back, a small string of pre-cum was connected to her lips. The strand snapped and the residual semen landed on her chin. She looked me in the eyes as she seductively gathered it on her finger, placed it in her mouth and sucked it clean.

Her eyes went back to my member as her tongue ran the length of my cock. Her tongue gently flicked the underside of my manhood. She brought her mouth back to the head and her lips slowly parted as my cock was soon within her sweet mouth. Her right hand rapidly stroked my tool as her tongue encircled my head. Amy's oral exploits were very similar to her business practices, determined and self assured. She eagerly took more and more of my prick into her mouth. I put my hand behind her head and gradually pushed more of myself into her mouth. At the rate that she was going, I was gonna blow in any minute. I felt my balls begin to boil. I knew exactly what that meant.

"Amy," I panted in short, quick breaths, "I'm about to cum!"

With that said, Amy took my entire rod into her mouth. I felt the head of my prick hit the back of her throat. My head fell back as I felt my seed rising from my balls through my shaft at 99 mph.

"FUCK!!!"

I shot a load into her mouth that could impregnate the entire female population of New York City. Some of my protein filled bodily fluid spilled out of her mouth and down onto her breasts. She tried to swallow it all down but it kept coming too fast for her to digest. I had never shot that much before in my life. Amy gathered up all the leftover cum from around her mouth, on her chin, on her breasts and on her stomach and greedily sucked it from her hand and fingers.

"Sperm is a terrible thing to waste," she said with a giggle.

Amy ran her tongue up and down the underside of my cock, instantly bringing me back to life. She then pushed me onto my back with my cock pointing directly at my chin. She wrapped her small, dainty hands around my endowment and aimed it at her secret pleasure. My cockhead connected with her soft coral lips. She slowly lowered herself down onto my pole. Inch by inch, I gradually filled her velvet womb. She methodically bucked her hips up and down on my cock.

I felt Amy's ass bouncing on my balls. With every one of her down strokes, the tip of my cock slammed into her G-Spot. As my prick sank deeper into her glorious cunt, the tighter her grip became. Amy moaned and panted as our pelvises thrust together. As her pussy gradually produced more lubricant, it began to glide over my cock much easier and faster. I reached up and took one of her gorgeous mounds of flesh in each hand as they bounced on her chest.

Her panting was now coming in gasps, as her body bounced faster and faster atop my tool. Her panting had now transformed into a breathless scream. Her mouth was wide open but the volume was apparently on mute. Her body shook violently as waves of pleasure ripped through her inner loins. Her pussy erupted on my cock. Her vaginal juices flowed like a river, running down my balls and the crack of my ass.

I wasn't finished just yet so I rolled Amy over onto her back and began pistoning my dick into her for all I was worth. She had come down a little from her orgasm and began thrusting her body up at me as I slammed my meat into her hot cunt. The passion between myself and this redheaded vixen was indescribable. I took quick, short jabs into her cunt as she wrapped her legs around me and tried pushing me even deeper into her with her heels. I knew that I couldn't take much more of this. I felt my balls tighten. My strokes got faster as I approached the brink of absolute pleasure. Suddenly without warning, her pussy tightened it's grip once again. I couldn't believe that she was cumming again this soon. A rip tide of ecstasy shot the length of her body.

12