WWF Attitude Ch. 4

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"AHHHH, SHHAAWNNN!"

A loud, passionate squeal escaped from her lips. She was enveloped in bliss. The tightened state of her channel sent me over the edge and into my own orgasm.

"OH GOD!!"

I pumped ounce after ounce of my spunk deep inside her lusciousness. My entire internal source of bodily fluids had been released and splattered against her inner walls. My hot cum filled her to the brim. The sense of enlightenment I felt was indescribable.

We both laid there for about 15 minutes catching our breath and letting our orgasms subside. Afterwards, Amy barely had enough strength to get dressed. I carried her to the car and laid her down across the back-seat so that she could rest. I finished the drive to Raleigh and stayed in Amy's hotel room with her for the entire three days that we were there.

I finally did come up with a name for Amy, it actually was a surprise to her. She didn't know her name until she saw the tape of her and Essa Rios on 'RAW.' I decided on Lita because just like her, it's exotic, strong, sexy, and most importantly, it just feels right.

To Be Continued...

Chapter 5: Stephanie and Jacqueline

12