All Comments on 'Wyte's Club Pt. 02: Scott'

by kari_taylor

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
very good

best read in this category since the last chapter! liked scott's introspection early on about the recognition that it is a mutual game. But it was a bit predictable. the female char in chapter one was a bit more unusual, being a family member of the club and all. The funnel gag thing was just gross IMO and detracted. And it got a bit predictably heavy kind of like the punishment in ch 1. Overall, it started off great but was weaker than the last chapter. I felt like I wanted to know more of her background also. a great effort, and i will vote 5* when i can (voting not working now) to encourage more, but ch 1 was better. BTW I figured she would screw up to get some punishment toward the end. Cthulu and Tarl Cabot?? Funny as hell. I did not alas get the AU reference? Also, just who is the author? please put up some biographical info. I rarely care but was laughing so hard that i'd like some idea of the kind of person who wrote this... An IT guy/woman? My guess is male. Nerd indeed :-) ?

Finally, will each chapter feature a somehow-broken person who needs to be fixed physically? Hope not, but I would like to see a followup to the characters in ch 1 as that story felt less complete than this one. Also hope the chars interact, not using club as just a launch point for wholly separate stories. That would make chapters more interesting and integrated.

Thanks for a very good read with potential to be even better. Ch 1 was really great. Hope this feedback helps!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Another stupid woman

With Daddy issues. Made my skin crawl.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous