Wyxt and Sia Sinblade Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rajass laughs softly, shaking his head. "I hadn't expected her to pleasure me.. but this'll be interestin' to see all the same." He says, stepping back and watching Wyxt working over Sia's seemingly pliant and lust-filled body.

Sia looks over her shoulder briefly, her red gaze lingering on Wyxt. Her lips slightly parted, her tongue licking over her small tusks as she speaks. "I...wan tha wolf cock ta fill me...please...let him fuck me like his bitch in heat..." she mumbles, but strangely her eyes twinkle darkly and there's a promise in those eyes as well, directed at the half-trolless behind her. A promise that she'll get hers in due time, even though her entire body and face suggest she's the compliant little bitch.

Wyxt keeps it smooth so it's hard to grip. Which is good for not only fighting, but for teasing poor captives who're trying to grip that staff to get it deeper into their cunt but can't seem to. Wyxt knows full well she's going to get hers and you can bet she looks forward to it. Rage sitting on all fours, apparently seems to like the begging, his cock 'visibly' throbbing from where he sits on his haunches in front of Sia, panting still. Wyxt abruptly pushes the staff into Sia's womb, filling her up with that smooth wood, then pulling it back out, grinning at the lewd suckling noises Sia's pussy makes, before purring. "Y' want 'is thick cream fillin' y'r womb, y' dirt'h slut?" She wants to drag it out a little, give the girl good reason to give her a hard fucking in return when she gets her chance.

Rajass settles back on one of the barstools, popping a small golden bark apple from his pack and a small cooking knife. He begins slicing it up a bit, seeming curiously nonchalant for Wyxt and Sia's display. His eyes throb with a curious spark of reddish light that's gone in an instant.. barely visible in anyone's periphery as a wide, dark smile creeps over his lips.

Sia squirms and moans loudly. Oblivious to the fact that she is being watched by everyone present she half closes her eyes, eyelids fluttering from the pleasure inside her as well as the desire for more. Her arms wobble slightly, no longer able to support her fully, she drops to her elbows, her large, firm breasts pressed against the floor now. "Yea...yea I wan his hot cum in ma pussy...I want him ter fill me up good..." she moans, loud enough for everyone to hear, looking back to Wyxt for a moment before gazing, longingly to Rage.

Wyxt loves it. This troll slut is good. Too good. Wyxt can't deny that this might just be her partner in crime here on the floor before her, but for now, she'll not stop to talk about stuff like that. "Mmm, Rage, y'r new bitch is read'h f'r ya..." Wyxt winks at Rage as the staff is pulled from Sia's hungry pussy. The wolf is, of course, quick to oblige, his cock fully hard and his need to fuck and rut this bitch re-inspired by her slutty words and the clear lust in her body. Wyxt slips around to the front of Sia, and gets down on all fours, her own ass high in the air as she leans forward to, perhaps, surprisingly, 'kiss' Sia there on the ground, both sharing the lingering taste of her pussy and tasting of traces of Rage's salty essence.

Wyxt does glance Rage's way, though, as he moves behind Sia. He wastes no time, leaping up to drape both forelegs around Sia's belly, mounting his bitch for the night. Panting, he slips forward, paws coming once more to hug Sia's breasts, pressing them together somewhat this time as his thick, long cock brushes against her hot cunt. It takes him one or two stabs, but then, he's spearing her hungry pussy lips, running that thick, throbbing length into her heat and huffing somewhat as he fills her. Of course, he jabs forward hard, filling her with his cock until the head of his shaft is deep in her womb.

Shiaki drains her mug and leans back, both elbows resting on the bar's edge, her feet idly intertwined with the barstool as she looks on, intrigued.

Rajass chews his lip as he looks back and forth between the two. He thinks he might have to remember some of the owner's dark techniques to break his own slave a little farther. He sits back, nibbling on the sweet fruit while he watches the bartender being taken forcefully by the wolf. He nods briefly at Shiaki, bowing his head politely and seemingly relaxing.

Shiaki nods back affably, giving Rajass a genuine toothy smile and turning her gaze back on Rage and his new friend.

Sia moans softly at first and is quite surprised by the kiss, but even in her heated passion, even as slutty as she is right now, on all fours, about to be fucked by a wolf in heat, she returns the kiss with a surprising tenderness, her eyes remaining half closed as she does so. Then she feels the wolf mounting her, eyes closing fully. She moans, giving a soft cry of pleasure and thrusting her hips back to actually meet Rage more firmly as he buries his thick cock in her wanting pussy, which squeezes his shaft tightly once inside her.

Wyxt is surprised by the tenderness, and she wants to kiss Sia again, truthfully, but settles for kissing her forehead lightly. She stands, and peers at Rajass... "What did y' want t' order?" She smiles at him. Notably, standing in that red thong of hers, there's no hiding that Wyxt herself is wet. ...And that fact only intensifies as the sounds of Rage's furry thighs lewdly meeting Sia's full, firm ass fill the air. Wyxt wants to hear the troll girl pant, beg for more, anything that might come out of her mouth as she's fucked by the horny Rage. Rage for his part loves the feel of that clenching pussy around his cock, already trying to milk him. Draped over her, he rocks her whole body, to rub tits roughly against the wood below, as he humps that offered pussy, fucking it roughly and viciously, like an animal.

Wyxt glances over her shoulder to Miss Sia as she's fucked, peering down at the troll girl's face and pursing her lips. Rage is a big wolf, and each thrust, while rapid and hectic, is long and full, the wolf quite intent on seeding and marking this troll bitch as his own as his cock pounds deep into Sia's cunt, filling her womb time and against with each thrust of his hot, throbbing shaft.

Rajass looks up at Wyxt. "Mmm.. somethin' sweet an' potent. It's been a good day in the field an' I plan to celebrate properly. It.. looks like you could use some tending yourself mind you."

Sia groans, panting as her breathing becomes irregular and deep, gasping for breath as she is fucked hard and in turn, squeezes Rage's cock hungrily, wanting, no, demanding more, demanding he give everything. Her hands clench and unclench on the floor in front of her, almost digging into the wooden floor. Her voice is quite cute as she moans little words of lust into the air in front of her. her blueish, short hair being messed up, the few long strands, braided with gemstones click together as she entire body shakes with every hard thrust.

Shiaki lets her gaze roam across the various bar patrons, but her eyes always end up settling back on Sia and Rage, the she-orc unconsciously wetting her lips and tilting her head to the side. "Hrm..I gotter come inta town more often." she mumbles to herself.

Wyxt smirks, then shakes her head. "I be savin' up f'r th' moment. I owe 'er, payin' 'er back as y' can see." Wyxt winks at Rajass, before turning on her heel. She purposefully picks mead low on the shelfs, bending over to fully expose her fully, firm frosty blue ass to Rajass, the red metallic thong creeping up between the cheeks as her tits sway beneath her. Partly, though, it's also just to be that much closer to Sia and Rage, listening to their fucking. She plucks up a bottle, though, and soon enough turns back around to face Rajass, grinning somewhat wickedly as she pours him a glass and sets it atop the bar. Rage, of course, is oblivious to these other people. Cock pounding deep into that tight pussy, he feels her demands, feels her hot, needy body beneath him, and the pet obliges. With a howl, Rage lets go of what little reservation he did have, the lewd sound of squelching pussy filling the air.

Rajass shakes his head with a sigh. "Ugh, why does every woman I say 'at to think I'm tryin' to be the one to do it?" He says, thinking allowed as he leans over and enjoys the view that Wyxt provides. "Ahhh.. now that does look like a solid drink." He says, setting down a couple of gold for the woman with a smile. "Mm, I assume 'e's yours?"

Wyxt looks on as Rage increases the tempo, his red furred thighs almost a blur as he takes full advantage of Sia's slick, wet channel, his own cock lubed up decently from the earlier cum and her spit. Rage hunkers down tight against his bitch, fucking her like a rag doll as he spears her womb again and again, and she can feel the thick knot of his cock swelling up against the lips of her pussy, demanding access to that tight channel... and Rage pushes even further forward to force it into her cunt, whether she's ready or not.

Wyxt nods to Rajass. "Aye that 'e be. Grew up wit' 'im since 'e be a pup an' I barel'h in th' ways o' th' hunter, I did. ..Y' can bet 'e taught me right quick, though, seems t' 'ave a thing f'r pouncin' th' ladies. Not that I can blame 'im, when 'e's gettin' it on like that." Wyxt peers at the troll getting fucked, and licks her lips somewhat hungrily.

Sia yelps lightly as she feels the wolf's cock penetrating her further and further and then feels that knot against her entrance. She gasps a little cry escaping her lips as that is forced into her, though she pushes back against Rage to help him along the way still. Her eyes are shut tightly, she is biting her lips so hard that a little bit of blood is running down her chin to the floor as she feels the Wolf's nearing climax. The intense penetration, the rough, hard and fast thrusts make her come close to her own quickly. She manages to push herself onto her hands again, her breasts flapping back and forth with each powerful stroke of Rage into her.

Rajass steps off to the side, getting out of Wyxt's way completely for what little he may have obstructed her view. He nods slowly, brushing a hand through his tall fire red Mohawk. "Oh I see.. so he taught you, an' then you taught him.. is.. that it?"

Shiaki nods in agreement, only half-hearing the conversation. "Yep, that there's one lucky inder-vidual." Whether she's referring to Sia or Rage, who can say?

Wyxt thinks she's going to have to let Rage out more, that's for sure. For his part, Rage 'tries' to play things out a little more, working his knot up and down Sia's pussy as it rises, making her fill full and lewdly stretched as he pounds into her, but he's an animal, and he wants to seed his bitch. That knot rises, pulsing deep in her pussy, and when she pushes back, it seals her womb, Rage giving a long, loud howl of pleasure as his thick, hot wolf cum begins to fill up Sia's pussy, his balls tight against her crotch. This time, being in pussy and not her throat, the wolf holds still, filling her to the brim and beyond, his ass quivering as he's sunk in hilt deep in his bitch.

Wyxt isn't obstructed.. both she and Sia are on the bartender side of the bar, after all. "Ah, in ways, ya. I showed 'im a few tricks an' 'e showed me what 'e knew." She grins, then shrugs. "Sia seems t' be takin' well t' th' lessons, if'n y' ask me. He's always gonna be wantin' in th' inn after this." Murmured. As if telling him to stay outside wasn't annoying enough already, now he'd give her puppy eyes.

Sia feels the wolf filling her up and that just about pushes her over the edge. her arms give way again, her strength faltering as she cries out with pleasure, her orgasm gushing through her intensely. Rage's cock is drenched even more and for everyone to see, her juices gush out of her pussy, dripping down her spread legs to the floor. Her back arches, her body shivering, almost jerking convulsively as she cums and cums and then cums some more before she collapses in front of Rage on the ground, desperately panting for breath.

Rajass chuckles softly, shaking his head as he listens to Wyxt. "After.. having a piece of that body, I can't say as I blame hi-.." He pauses, whipping around to look at Idonna. Shiaki gives a low whistle, impressed with Sia's sheer durability, the orc jumping a bit at Idonna's entrance. "Yer fergot 'uden bur', too."

Rajass sighs as he turns back, looking back to Wyxt and leaning over to watch the end of the show with a dark, broad smile. Wyxt can see that curious red flash whip through his eyes again if she's looking at him well enough.. but it's gone in an instant. "Hmm.. but if you train wolves, I might jus' wanna talk to you 'bout that at some point."

Wyxt subconsciously rests her hand over her own crotch as Rage slumps somewhat, panting now and resting against his bitch. After many fuckings, he knows he'll have to wait a moment before dragging his knot out of her. Wyxt glances to the others in the room, then turns and drops to her knees before Sia. She carefully, swipes up the blood from Sia's lips and chin, then licks it from her fingers, before dropping down to lick it from her lips. Then... "I be a hunt'r. It be m' job t' und'rstand animals wit'out actuall'h bein' one." She winks over her shoulder at Rajass. Rage, for his part, pants, breath hot, as he just rests in his bitch. "Ah, welcome t' th' famil'h Sia." Wyxt purrs, then looks to Idonna. "Almost."

Wyxt hops to her feet. Oh, you can bet Wyxt knows where the rum is. She fetches it nice and quick, and fetches a tall glass for Miss Tatayana, before starting to pour. "There y' go miss, y'r rum." She winks at Tatayana, and keeps the bottle out, wanting to refill the mug's worth she'd licked off Sia's breasts earlier.

Sia quivers a bit on the ground, her eyes open up gradually and sparkle with twinkling playfulness as she looks up to Wyxt. She reaches a weak hand up to trace over Wyxt's cheek lightly before she closes those eyes again and allows herself to use the time in which she can't move anyway, to rest and recover some of her strength...and maybe some of her wits as well.

Rajass looks down as Sia seems to finish up, clapping slightly.. a lecherous smile playing over his lips. "Quite the show you put on. You have great talent." He says, chuckling softly.. but seeming quite serious as though he had an appreciation for such things.

Wyxt gives Idonna an odd look, a simple raised eyebrow, then a rather cruel looking smirk, before turning back to Sia. Rage, finally, shifts his hips back... it's still a bit of a tight squeeze, but with a loud squelching noise and a rush of hot cum, he pulls himself free of Sia's tight cunt, panting and looking, naturally, extremely pleased with himself. Wyxt scratches her wolf behind the ears, before leading him to the door. "Go wash and get y'rself some food an' rest Rage. I might be callin' y' again soon." A certain orc was in mind. She moves back to Sia, then, and sits on the stool near the girl trying to catch her wits.

Wyxt grins. "As y' can see from th' mess back 'ere, we be awful busy tryin' t' ent'rtain and what not t'night." Wyxt, despite having delicate looking tiny tusks, somehow has mastered the wicked grin to a point. She shrugs, though, and nods. "How 'bout y'rself Tats?" She likes Tats for a nickname. Cause she likes tattoos too.

Sia retains a moment to relax some more, then she slowly gets up, her tousled hair making her look quite cute as she blinks and looks around a moment, naked as she is. Shiaki gives a nod and smile to Sia, looking impressed. She rummages through her satchel for a moment and pulls out an old map, unrolling it and peering intently. Tatayana mutters, "Not good some thing came in today and tried getting into my mine I was not happy and have had one bitch of a head ache since then."

Rajass listened to the two women speaking, picking up their names for future reference and looking between them, and the one on the ground, still recovering. He simply smiles at Sia, since she didn't reply.. sipping at the mead given to him by Wyxt and shivering visibly as he takes a large mouthful of it.

Sia peers at Wyxt, "Ye threw away my pants..." she states to Wyxt, but then grins and shrugs slightly. With a light smile she leans over and places a soft kiss on Wyxt's lips, maybe surprising the half-trolless by doing so, and maybe that gentle touch from her fingers on the girls cheek is also a surprise. Then she leans forward and whispers into Wyxt's ear playfully, "Ye'll get yers...oh ye will..."

Wyxt slips a hand around Sia's hip, pulling her over somewhat. "Don't worr'h, I got some clothes upstairs y'll love, Sia darlin'. Goodness knows all th' merchants back in Orgrimmar come lookin' f'r me t' show me th' new dirt'h things they get." And she's cut off by the sudden kiss, and surprised to, eyebrows raising high. But she returns it, of course, with a faint blush, breasts pressing together as she takes note that this one's got the potential she wants. "Mmm, I know I will, an' y' better bet I got high hopes." She pokes Sia's breast lightly. "I'll bring y'r clothes t' y'r room.. later." Wyxt snickers.

Sia grins playfully, then finally takes a long look around the room, nodding to the different patrons, giving Tat a playful and friendly smile. "Hey sugar...ya doin' OK?" Shiaki glances up from her map briefly and chuckles, fishing a pencil out of her braid and marking a few spots. Tatayana chuckles seeing Sia and Wyxt and smiles..." Soon as this head ache goes away I will be fine there you sexy beast," she chuckles.

Rajass frowns briefly as he turns the flavor of the mead over in his head, thinking it's a little strong tasting considering what he usually has. He shrugs a bit and finishes up the drink, apparently not thinking much of taking large mouthfuls of it despite not much liking it. Popping another slice of apple into his mouth, he takes a slow look around.

Wyxt glances around at the company too, then looks back to Sia and pinches her rump. She slips off the stool, and drops to her knees between Sia's legs... not that she was going to abuse the girl anymore... but Sia's thighs are a white gooey mess, and Wyxt is licking them clean.

12