X-Change: Become a New You

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dlquinton
dlquinton
12 Followers

The head was peeking out from underneath the foreskin. His balls were huge and looked heavy. Abby bit her lip and reached up to grab the base of his dick. Her small hand barely encircled the base. Sebastian groaned at her contact and gasped as she started moving her hand up and down his length. She waited until he was looking her in the eyes before she opened her mouth, stuck out her tongue and licked him from base to tip. Sebastian's breathing got ragged. Abby tasted salt and musk and tangy precum and she decided she kinda liked it. "Do that again." Sebastian's voice suggested it was not a request. Abby licked him from stem to stern again but this time wrapped her tongue around the bottom of his head and sucked it into her mouth. None of the girlfriends Abby had as Michael had been very good at blowjobs, but Abby knew what her other self liked done to him so she used the same techniques on Sebastian and he seemed to like it from his reactions. She stroked his dick as a counterpoint to everytime she bobbed her head, sliding her tongue across the bottom of his throbbing member. She varied her speed and rhythm often, keeping him on his toes.

For the coup de gras, she pulled back, sucking hard on his head, then pulled her mouth off with a loud pop. She slapped his dick on her tongue and moved her mouth all over it, never breaking eye contact, then she took a deep breath, opened her mouth wide, and pushed herself down on his dick. She Felts the bulbous head hit the back of their throat, she tensed for the gag but it never came. She pushed hard and Felts Sebastian enter her throat. Her eyes started to water just as her nose made contact with his public bone. She had taken him all the way to the root. She looked up at him with a taunting twinkle in her eye. He just kept morning and gasping at all the new sensations happening to his member. He lost control. Grabbing two fistfuls of red curls at the scalp he pulled her back to the tip and let her breathe before slamming her head down onto his dick.

He fucked Abby's head like a pussy, it was all she could do to just keep her jaw open wide enough for his girth. She reached up and cupped his nuts with her hand, bouncing them gently on her palm then tugging softly. Sebastian tensed his entire body, his balls contracted, his cock expanded in her mouth. She knew what was about to happen. His salty cum exploded into her mouth, leaving her no choice but to swallow as wad after wad coated the inside of her mouth.

The torrent finally slowed and stopped after what felt like an eternity and Abby pulled off of Sebastian's cock with a pop and proceeded to bathe it with her tongue and squeeze the last drops of cum from his shaft. He shuddered as she licked the last fat drop off the head of his now half deflated member. Abby looked up, Sebastian was bent over with both hands on the table for support. He cupped one hand behind Abby's neck and pulled her up into a passionate kiss that she returned with intense need. Her pussy was throbbing and wet and she mewled as Sebastian reached down to cup her sex with his hand.

He had to feel how wet she was. She selt him begin to rub her pussy lips in a circle, coating his fingers with her juices. He then began to insert a finger onto her pussy. Abby grabbed Sebastian's wrist, but he gently and firmly pulled her hands away and continued his exploration. Abby's strained pussy began to relax and that's when Sebastian moved quickly. He grabbed Abby by both hips and effortlessly lifted her in the air, setting her on the table none too gently. He then dove his tongue into her, putting stars in her vision as the sensations roared into her. He ate her pussy until she literally begged him to stop. He stood up rapidly and kissed her with her juices still on his lips, she tasted herself not for the first time and moaned into his mouth, stopping short with a gasp as she felt his huge cock against her stomach.

"There's no way that will fit." She said with a worried tone

"Oh trust me," Sebastian smiled "it will fit." He sawed the length of his cock along her slit, pushing her leg wide with one hand and gripping her tits with the other. Their eyes locked, he was toying with her, wanting her to beg him. She relented.

"Please Sebastian," Abby gasped the words "fuck me!" Sebastian drew back his hips and poised his angry cock at Abby's opening. She tensed her entire body in anticipation. She wasn't concerned about her hymen, she had broken that on accident the week before and was happy it wasn't Sebastian's cock doing that. What worried her most was the fact that nothing larger than her slender fingers had been inside her before. Any thoughts of resistance were snuffed out of her brain as Sebastian slid his hand from her breasts to her neck and pinned her to the table as he slid his cock into her drenched snatch in one powerful thrust.

The resulting explosion nearly made Abby pass out. A flood of sensations overloaded every cell in her body, originating from where their bodies joined to her fingertips and toes. All she could think of to describe the feeling was full; blissfully, wonderfully, deliciously full in a primal way. Sebastian wasted no time for her internal musings though as he began a valiant effort to break the table in half using his hips and her ass as a hammer. With every thrust he tightened and relaxed his grip on her throat just enough to make her gasp for breath. She felt so small, so vulnerable underneath his chiseled frame and she loved every minute of it.

Abruptly she regained her senses and wrapped her arms around his back, digging her fingernails into his skin and clasped her legs around his taut glutes, drawing him deeper than she thought possible. She began panting and moaning as he took her to a new level of pleasure she never would have been able to achieve on her own.

Suddenly his thrusts grew more frantic, his breathing hitched in his chest, his hand on her throat tightened as his cock swelled inside her and she felt jets of his cum flood her quivering quim. Abby's brain transcended all thought and time as her entire body orgasmed and she screamed, which was the last thing she remembered for a long time as she passed out.

dlquinton
dlquinton
12 Followers
12