X-Change: Homecoming

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Told you it worked," she said. Her fingers teased at the lips of her moist pussy—gently working them into herself.

She said, "This is all me. I still can't believe it sometimes."

Watching her touch herself drove me unhinged. My cock was raging hard then. I was on her in moments. Her legs enveloping me. I could feel the heat of her sex as we connected briefly. Her moist cunt met my leaking cock and I almost lost it.

"Easy, Tommy," she said. "Take your time."

I did as she said. Trying not to think of her as my brother. Trying not to think about our father walking in on us. I just wanted this special moment with her. Something that no one else would understand. We had to do this. I lined my cock up against her—about to feel her from the inside.

"Go on," she said. "We both want this."

I pushed my cock through her velvety folds and deep into her moist heat. Joining myself to her. Bethany grunted as I sank into her. She closed her eyes and for a moment she seemed to be very far away from me. I remembered that as a guy the first time I'd entered a girl had been life changing. I could only imagine what it must have been like for Ben to experience it on the opposite end. Could he even think of himself as a guy again? I went as deep as I dared—not wanting to hurt her. Then I held it there within her volcanic depths for a breath or three. Whatever qualms we may have had about doing this were obliterated.

"Convinced now?" she asked.

I couldn't even respond. We began fucking with abandon. Nothing else existed in the world but the two of us. Bethany's hands dug into my back as I thrust myself into her. She pushed back rocking us both. We kept at that for a time until she told me to roll over. I pulled out and away from her, and while she went up I went down on my back. The air feeling cold on my still wet cock. In no time, Bethany climbed on top of me, and with her hand guided my cock back into her pussy. We both sighed when our connection was reestablished. Then she was in control—riding me hard into her bed. Feeling up her own breasts and smiling down at me as she went on.

I was being pounded into the bed. I moved my hands up her soft middle to her bouncing breasts and felt at their bounty. I pinched at her nipples till she cried out. She wasn't angry. Bethany wanted more.

"Tommy," she cried. "I want...I want this so much."

I thrust up into her. Our bodies moving on their own. I slid my hands down her sides—feeling the sweat that trailed down her body. My fingers found the large curves of her ass and squeezed it tight. I was always trying to get girls to be open to anal, and her fat bottom was too much to resist. Bethany didn't mind my worship of her ass. She bounced atop me—crying out and trying to stifle moans as if she was afraid of someone hearing us. It was while I was basking in the pleasure of feeling my cock deep inside her hot quim that the thought occurred to me.

"Bethy," I said, as she kept pounding me into the mattress.

She looked at me. "What?"

"We're not using a condom. Aren't you worried? You know..."

"I'm clean," she said. "And I'm sure you are."

"I mean...about getting you pregnant."

"Don't worry. It's a Basic pill. In twelve hours I change back with no pregnancy risk."

"You're sure?"

She nodded. "Yep, and it's a good thing too because I want you to fill this pussy up."

She laughed. "How does it feel?"

"What?"

"How does it feel to be in your brother's pussy?"

"God! Could you make it more awkward?"

"Sure. Knock me up, Tommy," she said. "Make me a mommy."

I knew that I was reaching the end. Bethany sensed it as well. As she rode me harder she began to frantically rub at her clit. After a few minutes she lifted herself a little bit off me and came—juices squirting from her pussy all over my cock. She quickly remounted me and continued until I cried out with my own climax. My cock pumped cum deep within her welcoming cunt. She squeezed me with her pussy—milking me for everything.

"All of it," she said. "I want it all."

Once my head cleared from my orgasm I asked her why.

"It's just something I like."

When she was satisfied she quickly rolled over and brought her knees up to try and keep my seed contained within her quim. I looked down to see her cream pie on the verge of over-flowing. Some of it spilled down into the crack of her ass.

It was the hottest thing I'd ever seen.

"Cool, huh?" she asked.

She scooted over on her lower back, so she could look at her cream-filled vagina into the mirror. More of my cum was dripping from her.

"I don't know why I like this so much," she said. "I kind of liked looking at cream pie porn as a guy, but I never thought I'd like it as a girl."

She smiled, and then said: "Maybe it's the hormones. My body wants to get pregnant."

"Don't say that."

"Don't worry. I always change back. No problems."

"I think you're really tempting fate."

"Don't be so dramatic, Tommy."

"Bethany...I...I really enjoyed it."

"That's good. You were nice. Better than some guys."

"How many guys have you been with?"

She frowned. "None of your business. I'm clean though."

We stayed in bed for a while, but we knew that every moment like this was a huge risk. Bethany got up. She grabbed her panties from the floor and headed for the bathroom to clean up. I lied in bed for a moment trying to make sense of what had occurred. My brother had used a magical pill to transform into a hot girl that I'd been pining for and then we had screwed. The girl—my brother had even gotten a cream pie from me. Yeah, I thought. So, what are you doing to do when dad comes home?

Bethany walked back into her room clean and still in the panties. My eyes followed her bouncing tits as she moved with intense purpose.

"Seriously?" she asked. "You didn't even get up?"

She went over to her closet and opened a small dresser I didn't recall Ben having before. Bethany had to bend down to get what she was looking for, and I watched in awe as her plump ass stretched the limits of the cotton. I wondered if her panties were purposely too small. I crawled off the bed towards her. My hands grabbed her bulbous butt. I slid a finger under the fabric and into the crack of her ass—feeling her hot and slick asshole, still marinated with my cum. All my concerns melted away as I probed her hot hole.

Bethany was annoyed.

"Not now, Tommy. I need to find some clean clothes, and I'm not sure about butt stuff."

"The other guys aren't trying to get it?" I remembered the text message on her phone.

She huffed, and I imagined how accurate I'd been.

Bethany said, "If you're really good then maybe I'll let you, but I want to be appreciated"

"You're definitely a chick now," I said. "At least you'll change back before your period."

"You'd better hope so. Now get your finger out of my butt and go get dressed. I don't want to be surprised by dad coming home. He would freak."

"He had a bag full of clothes. He's obviously staying somewhere overnight."

She said, "Yeah, that's his plan, but sometimes it doesn't work out and he comes home pissed off. That's why I try not to bring anyone over."

I was learning a lot of the goings on in the house. Two years, I thought. What had I been missing? To think that I believed that I was the evolved one in the family. I could've gone to college on-line and been on the ground floor of all this craziness. Then I wondered if I would've given in to temptation like Ben did.

I watched as Bethany pulled on a pair of tight jeans and found a top that she approved of. Ben seemed to love life as his "Bethany" persona. Who would I have been if I was on X-change? Ben said that it was still him on he inside, but how was I to know? It could've been me as some big butt girl trying to find clothes in a boy's room. Could I let myself get fucked by some guy? No, there was no way. That wasn't who I was. Surely, I'd be totally different than Ben.

I decided to be good and went back to my room to change. Wondering if my brother suddenly gained stronger powers of persuasion because he had a vagina. There was a strong possibility. As it turned out we were safe. Bethany texted dad and he was still downtown doing whatever he was doing. We decided to hit up the taco shop that we always went to for dinner. That had been something I'd missed about home. San Diego had some of the absolute best Mexican food. We shared an order of carnitas fries and a California burrito. Bethany also provided some beers she'd hidden away. It turns out that once Ben was able to transform into a girl there was more guys willing to buy alcohol on his behalf. I could only shake my head, and then drank the beer. It was official: my brother had achieved a scam better than anything I had done at his age.

The next day our father called us from the lobby of the hotel he was at. His business meetings had been going well, and he was going to be gone another day at least.

He said, "I trust that I can leave you two alone with the house a little longer."

We were standing in the kitchen listening to him on the speaker of Ben's phone. My brother had changed back into himself after all. Now that I had experienced Bethany his changing back into Ben was a strange thing.

"I got this", said Ben. "You leave me alone all the time and nothing happens."

Our father replied: "True, but I remember when you guys were kids. One might not cause trouble but combined they'll tear the house down."

I couldn't tell if he was reminiscing about the good old days or stating a legitimate fear he had. Parents could be strange like that. They're simultaneously living in the past and the present. Who knows how they made that work?

"We'll be fine," I said. "Do what you need to do, and we'll be here."

After a pause, he said: "Look, I appreciate you stepping up. Maybe I was a little too upset when you said you were coming home. With everything that's been going on...with your mom and work I used to see you as the rock that I didn't have to worry about."

I felt rather good about hearing that, though I could tell by the look on Ben's face that he was didn't.

"We'll be okay. Ben and I will be fine."

"Maybe you two should go see your mom."

Ben mouthed the words "Hang up" at me.

"We'll try to stop by," I said.

I hung up.

"Just when I thought things were finally getting cool, we go back to where we were years ago," said Ben. "I swear he was like a different man not long ago."

"Chill out. Why don't you want to see mom?"

"Because it's nothing but accusations, anger, and then crying when I go to see her. That's why I like spending so much time as Bethany. At least it's enjoyable."

Memories of the being with the beautiful Bethany were so fresh in my mind. The mere thought of her made my dick hard a little. I looked at my brother, but it wasn't the same. Ben wasn't attractive to me in his male form. He was just the same aggravating little brother that I always knew. That made me uncertain as to what we were supposed to be or how to act with him anymore.

Ben noticed me looking at him.

"What?"

"Sorry," I said. "Just a little out of it."

He smiled. "Oh, I get it now. You miss Bethany and are wondering how much of her is still here. I miss her too. Bethany doesn't have all the problems or the drama. At least, I can pretend that she doesn't anyway."

"So, it's like liberating to be her?"

"Yeah," he said. "Maybe you should try it."

"I don't think so. I have enough issues the way I am."

"Sure, uh huh. The temptation will get you eventually. I didn't think it would take me to this place, but it did. Once you experience it you can't let it go again. You'll want it."

I wanted to resist—to be the responsible one, but I couldn't let it go. I should've known better.

"When will Bethany come back?"

Ben looked at me for a moment, and then sighed.

"You and the other guys are all the same. You're only concerned about busting your next nut. Lucky for you I'm the same way."

"So, when?"

"Tonight could work, but Bethany wants a date. Fucking is good, but girls want it to be special. Treat her nice and make it a date, okay?"

"I will."

It was on.

We spent the day cleaning around the house until Ben went to work for a 4-hour shift somewhere, which gave me time to plan. Money was still an issue. The pantry seemed like fair game given that we'd been left alone. I found what I needed for a simple spaghetti and even some bread and garlic spread. Dinner was planned. The prep work was all done while Ben was gone. I even raided my father's wine cellar (closet, really), and hoped that I picked one that wouldn't be missed. I wanted the whole thing to be perfect.

Ben came home from work and walked into a house prepared for dinner. The sauce was cooking—noodles waiting to boil. The table was set and I even lit candles.

"Wow," he said. "Bethany should like this. I'm going to shower. See you later."

I opened the wine and poured some very generous glasses. This should be something special, I thought. I tried to remember the last time I'd had a good date. The memories escaped me. Bethany was worth it. There was a part of my brain which screamed that I was out of my mind. That Bethany was just my brother transformed and I was sick for being excited to fuck her again—my own brother! Try as I might I couldn't accept that moral hang-up was a good enough reason to stop. I wanted Bethany more than anything and the details of her origin were of little concern. I finished up the spaghetti and left it on warm and waited.

Finally, Bethany descended the staircase looking like my hunger personified. She'd done her hair up in braids held together by pins. Who knows where Ben learned to do that? The light from the candles bounced off her golden curls as she approached. She moved gracefully within a black dress that hugged her curvy figure for all it was worth. I wanted to see her from behind, but she was heading my way—with a warm smile and her blue eyes hungry.

"This is nice," she said. "The food smells good."

"I hope so. I've had some practice cooking while I was away."

"We all missed you," she said. "I know that I really did. When I first became Bethany, I had some different feelings about you that I was used to. I don't know if normal girls have to sort out these thoughts about their own brothers, but..."

I held her, pulled her close, and we kissed. Bethany felt so soft in my hands—so right. There was no one else that I needed in the world. I could taste her toothpaste and she had added perfume to herself. She pulled away from me.

"Tommy..."

"Did I do something wrong?"

"No," she said. "I think that maybe I did."

I stood dumbfounded for a moment. "How so? You've been incredible."

She looked away—her cheeks reddening.

"Not really. Look, I really like being with you. It's weird when I think about it, but I like it nonetheless, and I know that I was encouraging you."

"What're you getting at?"

"I think that I took advantage of you."

"No way."

She nodded. "Think about it: you came home in not the best situation and you happen to see a girl that you find attractive. It's like a set up."

"It wasn't," I said. "I want this."

Bethany thought about it for a time.

"Sorry," she said. "Sometimes I'm not sure what's what. It can be a side-effect of the change."

"No worries. Well, let's eat then."

We sat at the table under the glow of the candles and enjoyed our simple yet satisfying meal. We drank the wine because that's what our parents used to drink with dinner. Wine wasn't exactly our thing, but it was still alcohol and that was always inviting to people our age. All throughout the meal we stole glances at each other. The food was enjoyable, but we were focused on something more important than spaghetti—though Bethany enjoyed the pasta. I'd made it the way our mom taught us to, so it was familiar to her.

I took another sip of wine—pretending that I had a palate for it, and I considered our situation. What we were doing was wrong. I should've been doing my best to be a positive role model for my younger brother. However, when I looked across the table I didn't see Ben. I saw a beautiful young woman named "Bethany", who was in the middle of macking down on her second plate of spaghetti. Even in female form she ate like Ben did. She wasn't Ben though. Not really.

Bethany pounded a full glass of wine to wash down the pasta and then she burped.

"Shit yeah," she said. Then she caught herself. She apologized and said, "It was quite good, Tommy."

"Thanks"

We finished up. Bethany excused herself for a while. I began doing the dishes. My hands were scrubbing the pots in the hot water when Bethany snuck up and hugged me from behind. She kissed my neck in a trail up to my ear. When her mouth reached my ear the tingling sensation traveled all down my back. Her hot breath played me like an instrument.

"Dinner was everything I wanted it to be," she said. "Tell me what you want, baby."

Bethany had proven to be so wonderful. There was a special part I wanted though. I'd been admiring it since that first day.

"I want to fuck your ass," I said.

"Ooh, that's good. You want my bubble butt?"

"I want it."

Her tongue wormed into my ear.

"Get your cock hard," she said. "I want to feel you invade my ass."

I really didn't need to be told anymore. It was difficult enough to convince normal girls to go in for anal. Bethany knew that, surely. That made her irresistible yet again. Bethany pressed herself into me, so I could feel her tits squash against my back through our clothes. She grabbed at my cock through my pants, which were only getting tighter the harder I got. It wasn't long before I'd swollen up to the point of strain within my boxers. Her orders were being followed to the letter.

Bethany took my hand and led me out of the kitchen and my cleaning. I'd need to do it later. One of our dad's biggest pet peeves was dirty dishes left in the kitchen. He considered it a criminal act. Getting into Bethany's plump butt was worth the risk though. We went back to her room. As we entered I was already feeling at Bethany's ass through her dress. It was such a wonderful, plump beast and I couldn't believe she was going to let me enter it. She giggled as I played at her ass. I got my hand under her dress and into her panties—feeling the smooth skin beneath. She tried to escape, but I pursued her.

"I can't believe you guys," she said. "Just the chance at anal makes you crazy."

"You're telling me that you never acted this way?"

"None of the girls that I was with ever let me put it in their butt. I tried all the time."

"Don't know what to tell you."

She revealed an impish smile. "I do. Say that you'll try one of the pills."

"No way. I said no before."

"We may need to reconsider that," she said. "I've been very willing for you. The least you could do is try reciprocating."

There it was again: the idea of it. Could I really do what Ben did? I told her that I would think about it and knew that some ground had been gained by the temptation.

I went to Bethany and had my mouth on her. She kissed back. This was what I liked. Why would I want to be the one on the pill? I undid my belt and my pants slid off with ease. Bethany pulled her dress up and off. Her bra and panties didn't last long. Once again, I beheld the perfect sight of her soft and wonderfully plump body.

"You look so beautiful," I told her. "The hottest girl I've ever been with."

She shook her head playfully. "You need to stop building this up so much. We'll have to stop eventually."

"I don't think I want to."

I took off my remaining clothing, and stroked at my cock, which was still hard from before. Bethany was already eying it.

"Get nice and ready," she said.