X-Change: Homecoming

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I obeyed—wanting to do everything she said. While I stroked myself rigid, Bethany went to her nightstand and secured a container of petroleum jelly. She told me that it was her preferred lube for anal. It was also a lot cheaper than some of the name brands. Bethany lied back on the bed and pulled her legs up to her shoulders. She worked two fingers of lube into the unexpecting opening to her chubby ass. I watched in eager fascination as she got to work on herself. She eased her fingers passed her asshole up to the last knuckle. It was obvious that she was a veteran. Doing anal with a newbie was always tempting but could result in some pain and awkwardness. That wasn't enjoyable for anyone.

I asked, "Gotten used to that, have you?"

She leered at me, but I could see that she was already enjoying the action in her ass.

"Practice helps. Get your cock over here."

I went over to where she was on the bed. I listened to the wet sound of her fingers working the petroleum jelly into herself. When she pulled them away her asshole shined with it. She was ready. I found the jar of jelly and took some to rub all over my hard cock. When it was ready I put my hands on her thighs and rested the head of my dick at the cup of her bubble butt.

"Fuck my ass, Tommy. I've been a bad little sister, and I need you to punish me."

I pushed my cock passed the ring of her ass. Her hot body swallowed me up greedily. Bethany sighed as I pushed myself fully into her.

"That's it," she said. "Fill my ass up. You like that, baby?"

"Oh yes."

Bethany held her legs and rocked beneath me as I began to fuck her. Her asshole had me gripped like a tight, desperate mouth.

"Bethy...Oh God."

She looked up at me. Those bright blue eyes and sweet smile: so trusting and so beautiful.

"You like it?" She smiled.

"I think it might kill me."

She laughed, and then went back to enjoying my thorough ploughing of her. I wanted to give her even more. I found her clit with my thumb, and I began to gently massage it. Bethany's reaction was immediate. She begged for more, and I kept at it. We continued like that for several minutes. I had to slow down a few times, so she could shift beneath me, but we were consistent besides that. The tingling in my balls ignited. It wasn't going to be long. Bethany noticed the look come over me. She knew it was going to happen.

"Do you want to cum inside me?"

"Where do you want it?"

"You can put it anywhere. Just give it to me."

Bethany came not long after. She shook, and her soppy pussy squirted into my hand. I felt that my own time was due. I pulled out of her hot ass and sprayed my seed all over her dilated and juice-drenched asshole. I'd barely had time to aim it before my eyes rolled into my head.

We were still in this position—my cock slowly going soft and my cum marinating her ass when the door opened.

"Who didn't do the dishes?" asked our father, and then he saw us.

Bethany screamed and tried to move away. I could only stare like an idiot until she hit me, and I let her sit up on the bed.

"What the fuck?"

"Look, dad," I said. "I can totally explain. You see: this is a girl from the neighborhood I met."

"Shut your mouth," he said.

Dad looked over to Bethany, who held a pillow in front of herself. "I told you to be careful, Ben. I know you like using it, but fucking your own brother isn't being careful."

"I'm sorry, Daddy,' she said. "But...I just...I wanted to, and he really likes me this way."

I had to get something straight. The adrenaline eased down for a moment.

"Hold on," I said, looking at our father.

He spoke before I could, "You know that you fucked your brother, right? The pill can't change the fact that you two are siblings."

I stared at him. "You know about this?"

"Where do you think he gets the pills? My company is working on a contract to distribute them if they ever go public."

I looked to Bethany.

"Don't get mad at me," she said. "I tried to tell you." She made a face. "And he shouldn't be that mad. When he takes the pill, he becomes a real slut."

Our father glared at her. "But I'm careful."

"You take the pill?" I asked.

"He meets with clients," said Bethany. "He does a demonstration, and as a sweetener to the deal he fucks some of them. Mom found out about it and that's why she left."

I couldn't believe any of it. Here I'd been ready to accept the idea of X-change, but that our father was a user had never crossed my mind. It made sense then. Ben had simply gotten into doing what our father had done. For all their magic the pills had broken our family. I stood and went to lean against a wall—not caring about being naked in front of my father. What the hell had I done?

"Get out," our father said. "I want you out of the house tomorrow morning."

I looked over to Bethany, but she had turned away with her eyes cast down. She was sobbing—still covering herself with the pillow. I dressed and went to sleep in my car. The whole time thinking to myself that I didn't have to come home. I could've gone anywhere. I'd been totally "free" and yet I still returned.

*****

Note: Thanks again for your time and interest. This was a different kind of story for me to write in some ways. Even when I disappear from posting on the site I do often still write stuff for it. There is more to this story and I've written the rough draft for that. I'll hopefully have that out soon. I am sorry for not posting as often. Work was insane around the holiday and now comic con looms before me. Don't worry though. Your interest in reading and giving me feed back provides my interest in writing. Don't forget to vote and comment. I sit here in the muggy heat drinking a mango beer that's starting to get warm. Cheers.