X-Files: Unidentified Santa Object

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Scully said, "A promise is a promise," and turned over onto her elbows and knees, ass in the air.

The sight of her round ass in the air brought the guys together again. Jack licked and sucked at her asshole while Matt bit and slapped her asscheeks, and said, "Nasty bitch! We'll get the best of you! We're not done yet!"

"Bring it on, motherfuckers!" she taunted, swung her ass side-to-side in front of their faces.

"You hear that, man?" Matt asked. "Let's give it to the bitch!"

"Fuck, look at this," Jack said. "Look at her ass take my finger." Jack's finger moved in and out of Scully's puckered asshole. Matt wet a finger in her pussy and brought it beside Jack's, and they each worked a finger in and out of her ass, spreading it open.

"Time to bring out the heavy-duty weapon of ass destruction," Matt growled, and stroked his cock, which had grown hard again.

Matt crouched over her and wet his cock in her pussy with a few strokes, and then withdrew and pressed his cockhead against her asshole.

"Ow!" Scully jumped away as he tried to press in.

"Fuck, she moved!" Matt growled.

"Here," Jack said, "just hold her hips, I'll guide you in." Matt held Scully by her hips, and Jack gripped Matt's cock, pressing it in until the cockhead disappeared in Scully's ass. He spit on the shaft for some extra lubrication, and then bent lower to suck at Scully's pussylips while Matt fucker her ass above his head.

"Oh fuck!" Scully growled, and clawed at the bedspread. "Fucking motherfucker! FUCK MY ASS, BITCH!"

"Oh God, your ass is fuckin' clamping my dick!" Matt growled. "It's gonna fuckin' bruise it black and blue!" He pumped his cock in and out of her ass, pushing deeper on each thrust. "I'm gonna fuckin' loosen up your tight little ass."

Matt and Scully rolled over, so that now Matt was on his back, thrusting up at Scully. She had her ass impaled on Matt's cock, and her eyes bugged out as he grabbed her throat with one hand, pressing him against her.

Jack's hard cock responded to the sight of Scully's open pussy like a heat-seeking missile. He piled on and thrust his cock in, and in a moment they were a three-person flesh sandwich, writhing and bumping and grunting.

"Oh you little bitches!" Scully cried out as Matt pumped her ass while Jack pumped her pussy. "Nasty boys! Nasty, dirty filthy boys. Keep fucking me! Don't stop, DON'T STOP!!!"

Both boys bit down on her neck, one at either side, and used their bodies to slam into Scully until the bed banged against the wall in time to their violent rhythm and the painting above the bed shook and clattered. Scully came with a scream, and then the two cocks inside her exploded as well, and all three crotches became drenched in sex juice.

Breathing hard while coming down, Scully slowly and difficultly wormed her way up, between the two large male bodies. The two soft cocks slipped out of her, until she crawled higher, worming her body up to where Matt and Jack rested their heads. Sore, she flipped herself over until her pussy was in Matt's face and her ass was open to Jack. She grabbed their heads and guided their mouths to where she wanted them.

She grumbled as they licked her: "Yeah. Yeah. Fuckin' bitch boys eat up each other's spunk. Yeah. Fuckin' eat me out right. Ungh. You two fuck a woman pretty good for a couple of limp-wristed faggots. Mmmm." Scully purred. "Yeah, Mr. Black, eat Mr. Jones' cum from my pussy while Mr. Jones eats your cum from my ass. Ungh. Nice.

Eventually fatigue settled over them and the three naked bodies collapsed entwined on the bed, Scully between the two young men.

Scully's eyelids slid shut, but a pressure in her bladder wouldn't let her rest. She crawled off the bed and walked in unsteady steps to the bathroom.

After she left, Jack and Matt's bodies began to miss her warm presence. They looked at each other and grinned as their eyes shone with hunger.

*****

Scully sat naked on the toilet, her urine making a tinkling sound as it hit the ceramic bowl. She looked down at the floor, her hair hanging over her eyes, exhausted.

Seeing something out of the corner of her eye, she looked to the side. There stood Jack and Matt in the doorway, their cocks half-swollen and getting harder with each throb.

"Fuck, you bastards wore me out," she chuckled. They walked up to her, letting their cocks dangle in front of her face.

She took a cock in each hand and stroked them gently. "If you guys want to get off again you're going to have to fuck each other."

Both men groaned as she licked the heads of their cocks, rubbed them over her face, rubbed them against each other.

"Why don't you two turn around for me? Show me your butts." They did so.

"Aaaaah!" They sighed as she traced her fingers over their asses, running fingertips over their clenched assholes.

"Mmmm," she purred, "Mr. Black, why don't you bend over there, over the side of the tub." He hesitated. "FBI orders!"

He did as he was told, his knees on the throw rug, his elbows on the edge of the tub.

Scully got up and crouched down behind him, spreading his cheeks and taking a few bold licks. Matt moaned.

"Mr. Jones," Scully said, "give me you finger please." He hesitated. "Gimme, gimmie."

Scully spit on Matt's asshole, and then took Jeff's index finger and pressed it against Matt's ass. Matt gasped and Jack shivered. Jack pushed his finger further into his friend's ass.

"Work it in-and-out!" Scully growled. She pushed Jack's head closer to Matt's ass. "Lick it! Eat it! Ooooh, you boys make my pussy wet!"

Matt closed his eyes and thrust his ass up into the air, resting his chest on the edge of the tub and bringing back his hands to spread his ass. Jack crouched behind him, working another finger into Matt's ass and getting it dripping wet with his lips and tongue.

"Ooooh," Scully cooed, and brought her hand down to stroke Matt's cock, which hung hard between his legs. "Why don't you fuck your friend, Mr. Jones? Do you boys ever play around with each other? Show me."

Jack lifted his head. "Uh, no. I mean, I don't know. Uh..."

"C'mon baby, be my dildo." Scully grabbed Jack's cock with her other hand, and pulled him into position over Matt, his cock pressing against Matt's ass. "Fuck some male bitch ass."

"It's okay," Matt muttered, and then louder. "It's o-okay, man. Fu...Fuck my ass, man. Put your dick in there."

Jack didn't waste another second to push his cock in. Thrusting hard, Matt moved his hands back in front, to push his body back onto Jack's cock.

"Ooooh," Scully's eyes bulged at the sight, and her free hand ran over her breasts and her pussy.

Jack gripped Matt's hips and with a grimace on his face worked his cock in and out of Matt's ass, working it a bit deeper and a bit faster on each stroke.

"So what do you think, baby?" she asked Jack. "Found a nice new warm place to stick your cock?"

"Yeah, ungh," he grunted.

"I want you boys to do this all the time now. Whenever you're horny. Do it in memory of me."

Scully slipped away from the boys and walked out of the bathroom. When she returned the flash of her camera lit up the walls, capturing the two young men committing sodomy in the small hotel bathroom. Their grunts echoed off the tiles.

Fired up, Jack grabbed a fistful of Matt's hair with one hand, snapping back Matt's head. Matt, gasping for breath as Jack's cock pounded his ass, just closed his eyes and grunted.

Scully moved in and kissed Jack on the back of the neck. She whispered in his ear, "See baby, this is what you two should do all the time, whenever you two fucks are horny. In the school bathroom, in the woods, everywhere!"

"Ungh, yeah," Jack grunted. "You gonna...you gonna have to put on some stockings though, Matt."

Matt just grunted in response.

"And some high heels," Jack continued, " and keep your cock and balls in a nice pair of fluffy pink panties."

"Ungh, yes, Jack, yes."

"And grow your hair long...umph..and you won't be Matt, you'll be Michelle..."

"Yeah, fuck your cock's so deep in my ass! Work it!"

"And," Jack huffed, "I want you to have some nice glossy red lipstick, and paint your lips with it. So you can suck me off...ungh...in your hot...wet...hot...UUUUUNNNNGGGGHHHH!!!!"

Jack thrust deep and stayed there, cumming, his cock twitching and shooting deep into Matt's ass. Matt's cock, which had been hanging hard between his legs, bouncing to Jack's thrusts, shot off when Matt felt the ecstasy of the warm cum splattering in his bowels. His cum splattered over the floor and the side of the tub.

The two boys collapsed onto the floor, breathing deeply.

Minutes later, a clickety-clackety sound startled them. They opened their eyes and saw Scully, again in her leather boots and trench coat.

She strode to them and stood over them, astride their two heads. She swept up her trench coat around her waist, revealing nothing but skin underneath, and squatted over their faces.

A stream of urine began to flow from her pussy, onto their faces. Stunned and exhausted, it took a moment for Jack and Matt to close their eyes.

Knowing they could do nothing to stop her, they relented and opened their mouths wide, sticking out their tongues, feeling the hot, bitter liquid splatter on their skin and begin to make a puddle on the floor tiles.

After she finished, Scully quietly stood up and walked away, smoothing down her trench coat.

At the door to the bathroom she turned and looked back.

"Remember boys," she said, "Don't fuck with the FBI."

-THE END-

Thanks for reading my story! Please remember to vote, and if you have anything to say you can either leave a comment below or send me personal feedback. I always love to hear what readers think of my stories.

12