All Comments on 'X-men: Bast Ch. 02'

by Crouching_Buddha

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
not bad

likin it so far would like to hear some more about robby

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
LIKE TO READ MORE

ALWAYS LIKE THE XMEN STORIES. PLEASE CONTINUE...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Erm

As much as I enjoy anything to do with X-men, you've a terrible way with hero worshiping characters. It's probably hard not to do it, considering they're not your characters and you'll be appealing to fans.. but it's annoying. Most people who read this know a little about the X-men characters and the long descriptions aren't really needed, details can come with events and should flow. Anyways, I sound way too critical when there's a lot of great stuff about your writing too. You do write good .. it's just an issue with the characters :P Like Logan's speech.. wow.

2052Dreams2052Dreamsover 16 years ago
Delightful

I'm impressed with the content and depth of details. And, from a Logan fan, I'm amazed at the speech you have down for him. I like learning more about the characters since I'm only a fan of the movies. Your writing in tight, packed, and accurate, so keep up the good work.

LokiKarameikosLokiKarameikosabout 15 years ago
So far so good

Chapter 2 seems just as good as chapter 1 was, and it started out in a way that you wouldf not have imagined.

Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Dry opinion

Loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Kia's power

Seems she can easily stop a heart without breaking a sweat. She should be able to kill with what you handed her.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous