All Comments on 'X-men: Bast Ch. 06'

by Crouching_Buddha

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
great story so far

Big X-men fan. Love what you are doing with the charaters. I agree with you that Scott is a dick. He always has been and always will be. If it is not his way than it is wrong, but that comes from being the one to raise his own brother and be on his own since he was a young boy. Tends to do that to a person. Keep up the good work and I can't wait for the next chapter. And I love how you are writting Logan. He is one of my favorites. I was wondering if you ever thought of bring Gambit in to the story? He is my favorite next to Nightcrawler. Gots to be something about a little furry elf!

LittleWrenLittleWrenover 17 years ago
Excellent Story!

I've been a fan of the X-Men since the 70's version of them. (Didn't start reading until '82, though,then read through the back issues.) I can definitely see your bias where Scott is concerned and while I may not agree that he's a TOTAL prick, he can be seen that way.

I've really enjoyed the story and watching it unfold. Please continue with the story, though! I'm definitely interested in where this is going, and watching the characters interact and wondering where things will go. I'll even forgive you if you go with the cliched pairing of Jean and Logan. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Thank you

Here i thought john evans stories were the only thing good here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Kia

Wonderful character and for some reason, even though she's not really an independent character, I like her. I can't explain why because she clearly shows your own true opinons too well and I find attempts to be a little too well rounded. More of a fan than fitting in.. I still giggle when she was going to like Logan not because he didn't like Scott but specifically because of what he did to his car .. little um, groupie rather than new teammate.

LokiKarameikosLokiKarameikosalmost 15 years ago
Keep it up

You've done a great job on the story so far. I liked the combat simulation between Kia and Wolverine.

I'll be looking forward to reading the next chapter.

Cold_Blooded_AngelCold_Blooded_Angelalmost 12 years ago

I really want logan and Kia to get together!;D

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous