X-men: Bast Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Logan scratched at the stubble on his chin. "Ya gotta have some kinda PhD fer Chuck to let ya teach the advanced classes, don't ya?"

"I have one," Kia smiled. She shut the fridge door and laid some bread on the counter top. "An English degree specializing in Literature."

"Yer kinda young to have a PhD," Logan commented.

"I get that a lot," Kia smiled broadly.

Kia fixed up a double decker cheeseburgers with bacon. She made herself a large bowl of Cookie Dough ice-cream.

"You know, sometimes it's nice to be able to accelerate your own metabolism," Kia smiled. "It means all ice-cream is guilt free ice-cream."

They ate for several moments in silence, relaxing into the kind of enjoyment only an after-midnight snack could bring.

"Ya seem like a pretty good cook," Logan commented several moments later. "Pete'n I ate tons last night. He seemed to really like them banana muffins. Liked the corn muffins, myself."

"Thanks," Kia said, beaming happily at the compliment. "I have a lot of practice. I used to cook for my family all the time." Kia paused and made a face. "I wasn't so good at first, but anything was better than my step-aunts cooking. My poor brother hardly ate. Someone had to put some meat on his bones."

"He a Mutant too?" Logan asked.

"Yeah. At least he was," she answered evenly.

They fell silent for the rest of their meal. Logan carried his plate to the sink and washed it, then filled a glass with some water.

"Sorry," he said softly. He left her standing at the kitchen sink.

End Ch.6

I really liked writing the training scene in this chapter for some reason. It seemed pretty interesting and intense to me, and (at least to my eyes) more concise and developed than some of my previous battle scenes. Hope you all liked. No sex in this chapter, but that'll be remedied with the next one, never fear ;) .

Please send all questions/comments/critiques to the link below.