All Comments on 'X-Men: Evolution Ch. 03'

by Phoenix646

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
becubecualmost 20 years ago
i just loved it !!!!!!!!!!!!

hey that was the best ever..i loved it and if u got anymore x-men stories i would to read them...cuz i have read all the ones u got here....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Awesome!!!!!

I really loved it. It was great the way the author worked in the character's lives as well as the sex. The bit of tenderness between Kitty & Colossus was also great, instead of judt f*** & leave! Kudos to the author. The Phoenix is certainly flying high!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
I always WANTED lil Katya! Mmm,Yes!

JUST as I imagined giving it 2 Kitty would B! Well-written smut, P646. Keep it 'Up', OK!

WOW, I came SO Hard from this. Marvellous, Indeed.

Howzabout one with Mystique, eh? Mebbe Jean & Mystique, huh? THAT would B SO hot! Gosh. U write very well. NO misspellings that I could see, either. RARE 4 this site, indeed! U make me hard with Ur sexy writing. I could go ON, but space is short. Good descriptions of the X-folks, 2. I was impressed with your treatment of the nearly virginal Kitty, 2! Nice. & hot!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Please continue!!

I hope you'll add more Rogue x Scott moments.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
More lesbian stuff!

I really think that rogue and kitty should hook up, maybe involve Jean and/or colossus? ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Awsome story

better even than the previos ones

Naughtykitty122Naughtykitty122over 12 years ago
Great Story

Great story but I think that it should have had Rouge and Gambit because that would have been great!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

hawtt...

i've always luv rogue, and now u make her a sex goddess.... oof.... the kitty angle was pretty damn fucking hot too.... there's something incredibly and sweetly erotic about a huge muscular giant dicked guy making tender love to a nymphet.... i wish you'd give logan a sex scene too.... that hairy wolf makes me real hot....

also, not to be a douche about going against the original storyline but rogue and gambit end up together....

also, how about a professor x sexxxy flashback???

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
wow

holy shit that was the best story i've ever read you rock.

write another one cuz that was awesome

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Very nice.

I really like your stories and wish you had continued them.

Oh well, I can still hope.

Thanks for writing them.

(If you ever do continue, you should have more with rouge and cyclops.)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous