X-Men: Evolution Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So he wasn't successful then?" Piotr asked with a relieved sound in his voice.

"Nope. At the last second ah managed to turn on mah absorbin powers and drained the swamp rat dry," She sassily explained. "Pyro then came out from some shadows and attacked me. Needless to say, I won."

"Well, I like, think you've had enough excitement for the day," Kitty gleefully said, wrapping her arm around Rogue's. "So let's go!"

"What, the big old "Iron Giant" is just gonna let us go?" Rogue confusingly asked.

"Yup," Kitty said as she started to walk away, tugging at her roommate's arm.

Just as the two X-Women were about to exit Magneto's compound, Kitty turned around and looked at Piotr. The tall Russian stood there with his usual stoic demeanor back in place. Kitty giggled as an evil grin spread across her face.

"Hey Colossus," she yelled, "Next time we should do it when your all steeled up!"

She then wrapped her arm back around Rogue's and continued on.

"What was that?" Rogue asked, still quite confused over the whole situation. "What were you two doing?"

"Oh nothing really... just fucking around."

The end... for now...