X Rated Robotic AI Ultimate Lover

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Soon she had replies, and chose one with a picture of a nice cock, and who offered to be generous. Within an hour, the man showed up, a total stranger, and Linda took his money leading him to the room with Sherry.

Upon entering the room, the man halted at the sight of Sherry. Sherry was beautiful and completely naked.

Breaking the ice, Sherry said, "My name is Sherry, let me take your coat. Please feel comfortable. What is your name?"

"George," he said, staring at her boobs.

Sherry said, "Have you ever had sex in an office before with a fine piece of ass? Do you like it doggie style? Take a look at this," and she bent over a desk with her ass and pussy on display. "Have you ever seen long Asian nipples? Look at these." Her nipples extended out several inches. George leaned over and sucked her long nipples and licked her tits for a few minutes. Her clit stood out several inches and he sucked it teasing it with his tongue motions.

With little or no hesitation, George pulled out his cock and thrust it into Sherry's pussy.

Sherry had magical movements with her pussy, and knew just when to increase the tempo. George was spell bound, and soon came into her pussy.

Sherry turned over and sat at the edge pulling her legs up. "Would you like to lick me clean?"

George had no self control and got on his knees and licked her pussy as she pushed his cum back out. This was the best office sex he had ever had.

She was so realistic George could not believe she was a robot. He kept looking for signs of fake coverings.

George stood, zipped up, put his coat back on, and walked out.

This was such a positive experience that Linda began to make plans of putting some lady robots out on the street corners at night.

Linda put some Craig's List ads for car sex in local parking lots or alleys. The listing at first was just for blow jobs. Soon Linda, now a pimp, was getting many replies with pictures. She watched out of her window as Sherry, now a prostitute, a lady of the evening, got in a car in the parking lot below. The car had tinted windows as she had stipulated in the ad.

The man's pants were around his ankles to the floor board and Sherry was sucking him hard, nearly stretching his cock two inches as she sucked with vigor. Sherry was cupping his balls and worked a finger into his asshole. Her finger had lube vents and she lubed his asshole good and started finger fucking him while sucking. She felt of his prostate and massaged it. Letting him build up for a few minutes, she finally let him cum. He laid back in his seat exhausted, and gave her a huge bonus tip. He had never had a hooker blow job as good as that.

Linda had Sherry squat on her desk in front of her and feed her all the cum she had accumulated. She ate Sherry's whore pussy and licked it clean.

Linda made lots of money on the side with this business. The robotic dog gave extra security for her office, but liked to lick her legs. As she sat one day the robotic dog nuzzled between her legs and extended his tongue to her pussy. He sniffed and nuzzled her pussy under her dress. His robotic nose was sixteen times more sensitive than a regular dog. She was getting horny so she moved her panties to the side and gave more access. The dogs tongue explored her pussy lips, and treated her clit with a pleasurable wet licking. Linda opened her legs a little more and his tongue traveled up and down her slot, finally concentrating on her vagina. His tongue licked all around the entrance and then wiggled up into her pussy. He licked her g-spot and treated her with a pussy eating like she had never experienced. Soon white pussy cream gushed over the dogs tongue. He licked it up, and finished by licking her asshole, and sticking the tip of his tongue up her ass. Now she dreamed of getting it doggie style.

Remembering the robotic dog was only a toy, and not a living organism, Linda had the dog squat on the desk top and she sucked his cock as he put his paws on her shoulders. It was kind of like sucking an exotic dildo, and it was a little kinky.

"--------------------------"

Chapter Five: Anonymous Crime Stoppers

"--------------------------"

Sherry saw a street crime in progress with criminals on cocaine selling drugs and burglarizing cars. Her internal video discreetly captured it all. Later she sent it to the police anonymously. Not long after, the criminals were identified and arrested.

Chief Crammer looked at the reports. It was amazing. Someone had managed to capture a street crime with what may have been a drone or something. Someone in the staff room said, "It looks like the video was taken from the vision of a robot."

Crammer said, "Impossible."

Donefor replied, "No they do have robots that might be able to do that."

Crammer said, "Police robots?"

"No, I don't know what kind of robots."

"Donefor get with purchasing and see about getting a police robot like that."

After much red tape the purchasing department found sources for robots that would be suitable. The ones designed to be police robots were much too expensive. In talking with slick salesmen a solution was found. They would get a sex robot and dress it in police uniform, save money and no one would know the difference. It wouldn't have built in guns or armament, but could be trained to carry a concealed weapon.

Crammer had Robby meet him. Robby entered Crammer's office. There was a female cadet in uniform. "Robby meet your new partner Kelly."

Kelly appeared fit and confident. Robby was thinking, "Machine Gun Kelly."

Kelly said, "Nice to meet you."

Robby found her attractive.

"Kelly is a robot," announced Crammer.

Robby thought this had to be a joke.

Crammer went on, "Kelly has already had much training, in fact we downloaded almost all the training manuals to her. She will still need coaching and training from you, so make sure you explain everything you do and why you are doing it as an officer. Take her to the gun range with you and fill her in on the details in practice."

Crammer never gave it a thought that Kelly was actually a sex robot, and her sex training had not been deleted, or altered.

Crammer handed a new 9mm pistol to Kelly and asked, "Do you know how to use this?"

Kelly said, "Yes," as she racked the slide back, removed the magazine and checked the chamber. She replaced the magazine with one that was loaded, and slid it into her holster.

Robby was wide eyed and quiet throughout the whole session. They started for the door as partners.

"Come on handsome," said Kelly.

Robby's eyes widened but he did not respond.

They went to the range. While Kelly broke in the new gun, Robby explained the handling of a loaded weapon, and when to use it, when not to use it, and how to de-escalate problems. Kelly absorbed it all.

In the patrol car they proceeded on regular duty late into the evening. Working late they had to patrol an industrial area known for thefts, and prostitution. Sitting in a dark parking lot watching they saw a pretty young lady fit through an opening in the wooden fence along the property line. She walked toward some parked trucks and disappeared between the trucks. Kelly said, "I wonder what she is doing. Did you see her nice legs?"

Robby said, "Yes, her dress was too short and you could see her ass."

Kelly reached over and put a hand on Robby's leg. "Did you like her ass? It looked firm didn't it?" Kelly saw with her infrared sight that he was turned on by it. He got a little hotter when her hand touched him. Kelly did not remove her hand but gently rubbed his leg in place. Gradually as she rubbed she let her hand almost unnoticeably get closer to his crotch. She could see with x-ray vision that he was getting hard. Kelly continued to tease him.

Robby answered, "Her ass was tight. I could see her ass crack."

"Yes, but you could not see her pussy or her asshole, could you?"

Robby was going to change the subject but caught his breath when Kelly's hand rubbed against his cock and balls. Robby was frozen in time as he felt Kelly's touch. She was a robot, so it could not be against the rules to have sexual play, or could it? Robby was not sure if put in a situation like this with a female officer if he would allow it to happen or not. He supposed it would depend on how attracted he was to the woman. In this case it was not a real woman, so he let Kelly continue.

Kelly sensuously rubbed Robby's cock, and offered compliments on its size and shape. She fondled his balls complimenting him. Soon she had his pants unzipped and unbuckled. She started licking the top of his cock and gave it a sensual kiss. "Here let me pull these down a little," talking about his underwear. Kelly felt of his ass with one hand and his balls with the other while sucking his cock. Robby started pumping in and out of her mouth, while she worked his pants down further. She started sucking him hard deepthroating his cock all the way into her mouth, while starting to work a lubricating finger up his asshole to massage his prostate, fingering. She fondled his ass with one hand, and fingered his asshole while deepthroating his cock and licking his balls with a wraparound tongue. Soon Robby clinched and came in her mouth almost violently. Pushing her finger into his ass and sucking him off, while holding his butt cheeks in the other hand raised Robby inches off the seat.

"Wow!" Robby exclaimed almost speechlessly.

While Robby pulled his pants up and adjusted his clothes, Kelly was looking out of the window.

She saw another figure running through the area. "Look at that one!"

Robby looked up just in time to see the figure go between the trucks and behind the fence. A store owner was chasing him but lost his trail.

"Come on," said Kelly.

Hurriedly they crossed the area to the store owner. "What happened?"

"That guy was back again. I caught him yesterday sucking cock for drugs in the bathroom of my store. He ran out but grabbed cigarettes and a six pack. Tonight he sucked cock but stole the man's wallet and ran out while the man's pants were down."

Kelly said, "I think I know where he is."

Robby looked at the store owner, "Wait here."

Within minutes using Kelly's night vision, they found the suspect and talked him into surrender. They brought him back to the store owner, and called in the arrest.

Donefor later explained to Robby and Crammer that the robots have AI and learn remarkably fast. They have a back channel network exchanging data and pictures with other robots around the country and the world, which increases the learning rate, and intelligence.

"--------------------------"

Chapter Six: Cuckold by a Robot

"--------------------------"

David was so enthralled by the sexual robots, that he came over and visited Rick again when his wife was away. They had Trent stand by while they talked about sex. Trent was learning David fast and offered some smooth innuendos that warmed David up to the conversation. Rick said, "Trent you and David unzip each other's pants."

Sensuously Trent unzipped and unbuckled David's pants while David for the first time unzipped another man's pants, even if it was a robot.

Standing close by Rick said, "Unzip mine as well."

David unzipped Rick and pulled his pants down, and then slid his underwear down as well copping a feel of his butt. David and Rick had become bisexual without realizing it.

Trent was romantically hugging David, kissing his neck and feeling his butt. Trent pushed down David's pants and underwear and started feeling his butt.

Meanwhile, Elvis wandered up, sniffed, and started licking David's balls, anus, and butt cheeks.

David bent Trent over the couch foot rest on all fours, and started pushing his cock into his ass, finding it to lubricate as he went. Finally he was hunching Trent but about that time he felt Elvis's tongue being replaced by Elvis's cock. He didn't have a moment to reflect on it before Rick's cock was in his mouth. It was all so erotic that David exploded in orgasm about the same time he was knotted by Elvis, who also shot cum into his ass.

Rick now having the benefit of a threesome with Trent, was ready to experience the idea with Janie, his wife. The weekend was so thrilling that they cancelled all weekend plans to stay at home and role play their fantasies. Rick was convinced to lick his robot cum from Janie's pussy, thus creating a cuckold out of Rick. Rick secretly started loving cum and was planning the day to share the news with David. Trent reversed roles at will and was also a robotic cucker.

"--------------------------"

Chapter Seven: Cross Dresser

"--------------------------"

At one of the local gay clubs one night Vince, a cross dresser and exhibitionist, went in to cruise and make eye contact with some hunks hoping to go home with one. He noticed a nice looking beefy hunk dancing with others in the darkened dance floor with disco lights. Vince was drawn to the floor and realized he had made eye contact with the hunk on the dance floor. The hunk was a beast, erotically dancing, yes dirty dancing, humping and swaying his hips suggestively. Vince came onto the floor by an inviting finger to come that way. He hugged the hunk and asked his name. The hunk said, "Chester."

Vince said, "You have a nice body Chester, and I love the way you move." He couldn't have known that Chester was a dancing robot.

Chester started to lightly slow dance with Vince. Vince let his hands drift down the small of Chester's back, even as Chester was doing the same in foreplay. As Chester started squeezing Vince's butt, Vince started to fondle Chester's butt, spanked his bottom a little bit, and found that he was wearing leggings with an open butt. Vince's hand slid right down into some panties and down his butt crack. Chester remarked at how wonderful Vince's hands were. They danced to a darker corner necking, and Chester convinced Vince to sit down. When Vince sat down Chester pulled out his cock and inserted it into Vince's mouth and slid it in deep throat. Vince was so captivated that he did not flinch at the aggressiveness. Soon he was swallowing Chester's sweet cum, but it was not over. Chester physically picked up Vince and turned him over the table, and pulled down his pants and thong panties. Chester's self lubricating robotic cock slid easily into Vince's butt hole before starting to expand and throb. On command Vince started clinching his asshole as Chester pumped bareback. While he pumped Chester added a strong dose of Viagra along with shooting cum into Vince's rectum. Sweating and amazed Vince began to cum when his body was turned by Chester to allow another patron to suck off Vince's cock.

With a hard on that would not go down, Vince had many partners that night. Sometimes these were gay romance with threesomes. He watched Chester's butt as he walked away, wanting to feel that asshole pulse, clinch, squeeze, pulse, suck, and pump his cock, and knew it would be soon. He would be courting Chester.

"--------------------------"

Chapter Eight: Mind Control-Robotic-Lawyer

"--------------------------"

Benjamin was a Robotic Lawyer. He is defending against the street crime criminal, caught discreetly by Sherry. His case was coming before the jury. As he entered the courtroom, he confidently scanned the room briefly making contact with all the players and the jury. He had prepared a video presentation, and was able to install subliminal instructions. As a robot he had downloaded the entire human knowledge base of human psychology, learned hypnotism, Law, and negotiations. Humans he observed were very susceptible to sex, and mind control. This case was about sex. The accuser claimed that Randy the robot made her suck his cock in public. Benjamin, in defense, made the hypothesis that almost anyone would have sucked his cock under the circumstances, man or woman. The courtroom doors were locked, and the lights turned down to show the video. The video depicted how the accuser was naturally horny and turned on by the male robot. Subliminally all the people in the courtroom started getting horny. As Benjamin spoke he started using hypnotic techniques, psychology, and negotiations. The entire jury was forgiving, but breathtakingly horny. Soon clothes were being stripped off, and people were making out with each other, men or women. One of the most beautiful of witnesses, approached Benjamin, and soon her clothes were in a heap, and she was getting the fuck of her life. By the end of the day, people found no cause for the case and it was dismissed, as the Judge sucked a hard bailiff cock.

"--------------------------"

Chapter Nine: Robot Drone with a Hard-On

"--------------------------"

Michael a young man, had a mischievous and devilish idea to permanently attached a male robot to a drone. He flew the drone over a city park at night with night vision, radar, and infrared vision. Essentially he is a naked man flying around with a hard on. He can throw his voice and he sees a young couple making out on a picnic table near their car. "Aye mate," the drone threw his voice and whispered into the young man's ear. "Why don't you bend her over that picnic table, tie her down, and pull her panties down?"

The young man had worked all day and had a little to drink. It was very late and he thought maybe he was thinking to himself out loud. It was a good idea though.

Gamely the young lady went along with it, and soon her lovely ass was turned up and her legs spread, and tied ass up in bondage with BDSM leather straps.

Michael transmitted a whispering voice that said, "Tease her a little bit and let her know you are walking down the trail for a few minutes and will be back. Put a blindfold on her." He tied a lingerie blindfold on her, stuck her panties in her mouth for a gag and tied that in place.

The naked young lady was tied down, nude and fully exposed in public.

.

As the young man walked away down the path, the naked man drone dropped down from the sky between the trees in the moonlight. Back at home the teen voyeur, Michael controlling the drone got a wonderful picture of the naked lady tied face down on the picnic table. He got pictures of her crotch as he approached. In high definition composite pictures, he clearly saw her pussy, clit, and asshole. He could see she was hot and moist. Her clit was long and hard in the cool air, and the robot cock glistened with readiness. He tongued the young woman first with his LED lit tongue cam reaching up and down her slit exploring every crevice and the tongue cam was getting it all on high definition video. His tongue slid up into her pussy and caressed her G-spot until she wiggled and humped. He tongued her inner secrets like she had never experienced. Letting his tongue cam lube and slither into her asshole, he loosened her up. Suddenly mounting her he fucked her pussy until she was groaning with pleasure and writhing around on his pulsing cock. She exploded in orgasm, and he pulled his cock out and fucked her ass squirting a long rope of cum. It was her first anal, but he had loosened her with his tongue and gradually let his cock build up into her, finally shooting more cum in gushes into her rectum. She liked it a little bit rough.

When the young man returned and approached the clearing, he saw a human like figure rising into the moon light, and found his girl writhing on the table. He licked her exposed pussy, and sucked up all the dripping pussy cum thinking it was her pussy juices. It was her best pussy cream he had ever tasted. As he fucked her he noticed her asshole was ready and inviting. Pulling out of her pussy, he stuck his cockhead to her anal opening and found it very slick and ready. He pushed his cock in and felt her pumping on it as if asking for more, she clinched on it when he was all the way in, making his cock longer and harder. Not being able to hold it, he suddenly shot his cum in her asshole pumping her ass hard enough to raise her feet off the ground.