X Rated Robotic AI Ultimate Lover

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"--------------------------"

Chapter Ten: Salesman Antics; Bi-Curious

"--------------------------"

Rich the salesman asks, "Are you straight, gay, or bi-curious?"

The new customer answered, "Bicurious I guess."

"Here, I have just the thing for you. It is a private preview booth with one of these robots. You can do what you like, and experiment. No one will know. The light dimmer burned out so there are no lights. You can do everything in the dark though. There may be just enough light by the door to see where to sit or squat, as you like. His voice is turned off right now but his skin tastes real. Everything is setup to be realistic. You can suck his cock and balls, kiss or lick his ass, lick his asshole, and even stick your finger up his butt. It is all very realistic.

Paul was another salesman preparing other robots in the backroom which had a double door opening to the preview booth for maintenance and cleaning. He knew the light was out in the room. When he heard noise in the preview booth, he looked through a viewer. He saw the customer enter the room, spotting the location of the robot and the chair.

Quickly thinking, taking off his clothes, and taking advantage of the situation, Paul darkened the back room, and slid naked between the curtains to the access door. Peeping through he saw the customer temporarily had his back turned. Paul slid into the door, hugged the nude robot to quietly move it to the side, and took its place. Paul was a college coed and physically fit with a muscular body.

Davie the customer felt his way to Paul and began to feel his side, and all the way up to his face. Briefly his fingers touched Paul's lips but began to feel his chest hair. Davie moved up a bit and kissed Paul's chest, chest hair, and then his nipples lightly sucking on them. His kisses moved lower as his hands reached around back and fondled Paul's ass and butt cheeks. Davie gently turned Paul around and started to kiss and lick his ass. Davie took his time and noted the ass skin did taste real. He kissed and licked the butt cheeks, and up and down the crack. Gently he pushed Paul to bending over slightly and Davie spread the ass cheeks to lick the crack lower, licking the asshole, rimming it good, and licking down to the ball sack. He kissed and sucked the ball sack for a few minutes, and went back to rimming the butthole.

After a few minutes Davie, in silence, turned Paul around and kissed his cock head, surprised to find a precum drop waiting for him. Davie licked it up greedily savoring the taste to see how much he liked it. He started giving a hand job, just to feel what it was like.

Davie licked up and down the shaft to see what it was like. He liked the skin of the cum vein, and the taste of the ball sack as he licked lower. The balls were just the right size so he sucked and kissed the balls, realizing he liked it and wished he could suck some real ones. He licked up the shaft again and started to licking and teasing the cock head. Davie massaged the balls, and rubbed all the way back to the ass cheeks and squeezed them lightly. He slowly fed a finger up the anus, which felt warm and realistic. As he continued to suck the cock, it felt like the robot cock had a real pulse. Soon the robot began to run his fingers through Davie's hair fondly. All too soon, the robot hands firmly grabbed Davie by the hair and thrusted the cock in his mouth. The robot was face fucking Davie, and soon his mouth was flooded with cum. The robot held his head in place until he licked it all up, and swallowed it. Davie was ok with this as it was only a robot, and no one would know.

It was Davie's first time as a cock sucker, first time swallowing cum, first time rimming, and first time sucking balls, but he thought it was only a robot.

Davie turned to look for the door, and Paul slid through the back door.

Rich saw Davie coming back. "How did you like it? Was it realistic?"

Davie responded, "It was better than I ever dreamed."

Davie signed the papers, and paid. Rich notified the delivery team, who were bisexual.

Checking on his customer via internet connection, Rich saw from the hidden video that Davie liked to crossdress, and spent nearly the first day and night with the Robot. The robot was equipped with many internal and external cams. Davie had the robot as a top, fucking him through the open back panties. Davie spent many hours as a bottom, but did enjoy sucking cock and swallowing cum. Then he sodomized the robot, and licked out the cream and let the cum stick to his lips. He had a bisexual fascination for rimming the robot asshole, as if he were trying to figure out the taste.

"--------------------------"

Chapter Eleven: Holographic Cock Sucker

"--------------------------"

Lonely on the night shift a security officer befriended a passerby. They had made eye contact, and soon were flirting. Unknown to the security officer this passerby was actually a holograph, but it had some teleporting properties that caused his cock to have some physical properties. The security guard had always been straight until this job and his imagination wandered a lot. Hardly knowing how it happened he found himself kneeling in front of the passerby opening his mouth and closing his eyes to get the first feel of a cock in his mouth. Just as the cock was entering his open mouth he closed his eyes to concentrate on the feel. Nothing happened. Opening his eyes the passerby was nowhere to be seen. The officer thought he must have been hallucinating, but this did provide fuel for many day dreams. Andrei had no trouble getting past he security officer who was distracted.

A small reddish dot appeared on the inside of Andrei's glasses lens, indicating that Nik had hacked into the security and alarm systems successfully. The security cameras would be delayed and artificial static interference would appear on any surviving screen. He turned on the camera frequency blocker. Approaching the doors he heard a click which told him the magnetic locks were off. Tenaciously he pushed a door open just enough to slip in. Andrei set off a puffer which threw out a smoke screen with small reflective particles that would diffuse any back up camera video. He had on an invisibility cloak, but also had a holographic cover. Quickly he approached the necklace counter. Producing a suction cup with cutter, he took out a section of glass and simply reached in and got the prize necklace.

He was already back out of the door and starting across the way between two buildings when the security system came back on. After a moment or two an alarm sounded indicating a possible security breach. Suddenly there was a decoy holograph of a robber making a run for it. Just as suddenly the courtyard was surrounded by security guards with guns drawn. Only he knew these were also holographs. A real police officer arrived on the scene and sensed the real robber's path in the shadowy outskirts, and started pursuit to investigate. Suddenly a beautiful naked woman ran across the court yard in another direction screaming. She was screaming, and the real cop started to rescue her. She appeared to run in a doorway. But then an image appeared brightly in a window on the second floor of the building in front of him.

From the corner of his eye he sees that a robber has been stopped. The decoy robber is surrounded. He pulls a gun but raises his hands. This creates a reasonable delay as his hands are in the air, but he has a gun.

The brightly lit bay window on the second floor caught his attention again. It was a trim young business woman and she was starting to undress. She had spell binding beauty and he saw her reach up with both hands and let her brunette hair down. He watched as she unfastened her suit jacket and took it off with dainty moves. She slowly removed her glasses and sexily put one of the ear pieces in her mouth in a kiss with a sucking purse of the lips. She removed her shoes while sitting on the edge of a bed. Slowly she unbuttoned her blouse turning slightly and he could see the shape of her breasts. Standing sideways to the window she reached behind her back and unfastened her bra. This was the critical moment he was hoping for but just as he thought he might get a glorious view, she turned innocently away from the window and removed her bra. But he could now see her reaching around the back to unfasten her skirt, and he was rewarded with a glimpse of her panties.

Just then an aquarium appeared in the window. It must have been a double pane window or it was some kind of computer screen with an aquarium display with some fish starting to appear. He kept looking oblivious of the security guard action nearby. He couldn't miss anything. She started to remove her panties. As he was about to get a glorious view, a large fish swam in front of her in the window, and all he saw was a tempting sample of her butt crack. There seemed to be more fish in the window display now. She bent over to remove her panties from the other foot and he was sure to get a heavenly view, but then a couple of fish drifted by at the worst possible moment. Now she had turned such that all he could see was her sides and the side of her hip. Just as she turned again and he was sure to get a perfect frontal view of her pussy, but more fish blocked the view. He was obviously getting very frustrated and confused standing there as a voyeur in the courtyard.

Evie eight years old, Andrei nine years old, and Tommy twelve, were watching all this on hacked security cameras, laughing hard together in a Skype session spanning several European countries. Nik ten years old, joined them about the time Tommy guided the drone to Evie's open window clasping the prize necklace and released it in her hand. She practically screamed with delight and put it on. They all laughed and giggled.

***

To see my other story listings click on Alluring_Crimson_Shifter below; enjoy!

***

Author's note for the reader; and index:

Technology has advanced in the field of Robots and Remote Control such that some sexual robots are very life like, warm, and are predicted to go into wide use for both men and women. Sexual Dolls and Robots are only toys, expensive toys. They are not alive and they are nonhuman, but some do have Artificial Intelligence and learn rapidly."

Chapter One: Home Alone with a Statute

Chapter Two: Adult Store and Up Skirt Shot

Chapter Three: Deep Throat Training

Chapter Four: Business Woman Lands on a New Idea

Chapter Five: Anonymous Crime Stoppers

Chapter Six: Cuckold by a Robot

Chapter Seven: Cross Dresser

Chapter Eight: Mind Control-Robotic-Lawyer

Chapter Nine: Robot Drone with a Hard-On

Chapter Ten: Salesman Antics; Bi-Curious

Chapter Eleven: Holographic Cock Sucker

***

To see my other story listings click on Alluring_Crimson_Shifter, enjoy!

***