X- Streams

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tracey did as she was told and we both rubbed the oil Mom squirted on her all over her slim athletic body.

We stood all together and Tracey and I kissed as Mom pressed her body against Tracey's back then Mom kissed her and I pressed up against her.

"Kneel here with me Hon," Mom told her as she herself knelt on the plastic sheet in front of my pussy,"I have always wanted to do this; Deb is going to pee in my mouth and you can watch and if you want her to...you know just open wide."

I could see by the way Tracey looked at Mom and at my pussy that she was very interested. She knelt with her mouth slightly open and stared at my pussy. I pulled the lips wide and arched my back to try to aim into Mom's mouth. The pee started in spurts and the first went all over her face, the second on her hair but she just grinned and waited. Now my stream flowed and it went straight in her mouth. She made expressions with her eyes to show me she was loving it.

She got to full and I had to try and stop or the pee would just be wasted but as I was wondering what to do Tracey opened her mouth. I gave her a questioning look and she nodded decisively. I turned slightly wetting Mom's shoulder and Tracey's face before getting the aim right and peeing into her open mouth.

I filled her too and as she closed her mouth I raised my fingers in a stop sign then turned to Mom and emptied out in her mouth. Mom had swirled the first lot round before swallowing it down and she did the same with this lot. Tracey had held the pee in her mouth and when I had finished peeing she stood up with her face forward and I stood and arched back with my mouth under hers. She held me with my side pressed to her tits and let the stream of my piss fall into my open mouth.

I closed my mouth when she had finished and swirled it round inside my mouth. Hmm, slightly salty-I'd read it would be- but I could taste the orange juice too, not too bad really and I swallowed it down. mom was still down there and I felt her tongue in my pussy as she licked me clean.

She stood with feet wide apart and waited while Tracey and I positioned ourselves in front of her with our faces cheek to cheek and our mouths wide open. She pissed on me first, all over my hair and face, it felt great, this warm soft stream on me and then it went to my mouth and I held my mouth open and tried to fight the instinct to swallow. Too late and I had to swallow or I would have coughed. I still had the taste, wonderful, well she was a water and fruit juice gal whereas I drank coffee by the gallon and coke by the barrel so ,yeah have to admit, nicer than mine.Once again Tracey got to share- this time with Mom and as I had she arched her back and was held up by Tracey as she let the piss dribble into Mom's mouth.

She swallowed and smiled. We both looked at Tracey.

She grinned,embarrassed, "oh I went before I came out to see what all the noise was for, I don't need to go yet."

I looked at Mom and then at the fridge . She beamed and nodded and headed over again. Tracey took the glass and grinned at us.

"Wonder why I got this at this time of night, wouldn't want to wet my bed," and she did the roll the eyes thing before giving me a stare and her face broke into a grin.

My phone beeped ,again-well I'd been ignoring it, and I picked it up.

Laura had replied,"Glad you liked it Hon, bet you're busy txt when you can speak love Laura XXXOOO"

We had decided we would watch the DVD again from the start so Tracey swiveled the stand round so we could see it from where we were because we all loved being coated in oil and we sprawled on our tummies with our chins propped up on our palms and watched.

I txted her and a few seconds later she rang.

She told me to put the phone on speaker and the other two said hi to her.

I told her we had done the pissing and loved it and we were watching it together again.

'You understand Sandra is a pain slut, you know what that is Tracey?"

"Someone who gets off by being hurt?"

"You got it. Deb hon, I have you picked as a pain slut and Kisten I have to tell you that when Mom saw the address and surname she said you would be one too but Tracey, how about you Hon? We do all sorts of things but we never do anything if the person doesn't want it.OK?"

Tracey was silent then she spoke,

"I kind of have these fantasies where I get spanked and that sort of thing but I've never tried, I don't know but um, it sounds kind of enjoyable so I guess so."

I heard Laura laugh then her voice," I think you'll have fun, you all will, come over to our place tomorrow, get here at four. Don't worry about what to wear- you won't have it on long."

We all agreed and said our good byes, we had gone from chatty to respectful and when we watched the DVD it was as if we were studying what ws being done rather than just getting off to it, for a while until I saw the others had swung round to watch on their backs, propped up on one elbow while, in Tracey's case, fingering and in Mom's fisting. I joined them and got all four fingers in but couldn't push past the knuckles.

The DVD finished and Tracey quietly mentioned that she was bursting. Mom and I both snorted and helped Tracey to her feet then knelt in front of her and after getting peed on got some in our mouths, I swallowed some down- it was really nice and I held some back so she could do the arch your back and have your own pee dribbled into your mouth too thing and after we had all swallowed we agreed her's tasted best of all.

It was really late now and we left the mess to go and have a group hot shower. After we had dried Mom asked us if we would please sleep in her bed so she wouldn't be lonely ( yeah right Mom) and we lay on her bed with arms and legs over each other.

"I loved that," Tracey said into Mom's shoulder.

"Did you Hon, I did too,Oh Deb I have so wanted to see you naked, God you're hot-oh you are too Trace."

I lay there glowing, she had wanted to see me- I reached for a hand and stuck it in my pussy. It was Mom's and as she fingered me very gently I opened my legs wider to enjoy her teasing me down there.

Finally the hand stopped and just rested with the fingers in my slit- it felt so nice.

We were all ready for sleep now.

'"Night Mom, night Deb, love you," Tracey murmured.

"love you hon, sleep tight," I heard my Mother say and as I was going to say something I just drifted off.

12