X: Xanadu

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Xander slowly dressed and looked at the screen. He tapped the next button. He wanted to know who she was in real life, as the first question flashed across the screen.

'Did you enjoy the experience?' There was a scale going from 'Disgusting' to 'I want to do it again.' He selected, 'I want to do it again.' That was a no brainer

'Would you recommend the experiment to others?' The choices were yes, no, and maybe. He picked yes, most definitely yes he thought.

'What did you like most about the experiment?' a keyboard appeared on screen for him to type his response. He ended up typing, ‘The woman.'

"I see that you enjoyed your experience," the computer voice intoned. "If you would like to know the identity of the environmental inhabitant it can be revealed to you. She enjoyed the experience."

“Yes,” he was excited, nervous, tense, and worried all at once.

Xenia had been nervous as she got dressed and took her contacts out. Her clothing felt unnatural and she felt relief when the door to the exit room opened. She had loosely tied back her hair and felt more and more nervous as she approached the man.

“Xenia,” she softly whispered and offered her hand to the man in front of her, he seemed like a total stranger now that he was dressed.

He felt so totally formal as he took her hand, he almost laughed when she said her name, “Xander and Xenia meeting in Xanadu? Sounds like a tongue twister.” He smiled and suddenly the barriers were gone as they stepped together and enjoyed a different type of tongue twister. “How about we rent the movie, making pick up some pizza?” Xander suggested seeing how incredibly sexy she still looked even with glasses.

She leaned into him and whispered, “Perhaps we should pick up some protection on the way?”

Xander blushed a little, as he had been afraid to suggest it, “As you wish,” he softly said with a twinkle in his eyes.

“Oh farm boy,” she replied and they both laughed and kissed walking out of the building together

12