All Comments on 'X, Y and Zee'

by JukeboxEMCSA

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Eh

I normally like your stuff. This one was a bit far fetched.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great story

I really liked the not quite consensual aspect of the story. Titillation is better than overtness every time!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Interesting!

I couldn't stop reading. Well written and hot! As a woman, this really turned me on! I'd definitely like to read more from the same "experimental" point of view.

HiFrancHiFrancover 2 years ago

Wouldn’t a better test, for the last part, have been for the female researcher that propositioned them in the first place to have have been the one that they had to be with? After all, the stated goal was to see if he could change the sexuality of a heterosexual woman. By putting himself in, he invalidated the experiment.

HiFrancHiFrancover 2 years ago

To the person who said it was a bit far fetched:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=bcse7w87TVw

And:

https://www.abc.net.au/radionational/programs/allinthemind/when-good-people-turn-bad---philip-zimbardo-in/3249802

I also remember seeing part of another documentary that included an experiment that Millgram’s mentor conducted (and which inspired him to conduct his infamous experiment):

In this other experiment, there is apparently a group task but only one person in the group is a genuine participant — the others are all ringers. They are given a famous optical illusion where 2 lines of equal length appear to be of different lengths (at least if you’ve been brought up in a culture that has 3D right angles at the corners of rooms).

The group is given the task of determining whether the lines are the same length or not. Of course, the genuine participant starts off by pointing out the that they are of the same length but, as everyone else says they are different, in the end the participant excepts the majority view.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Wonderful "case study", but since those non-standard income sources are actually based off the second-oldest profession, I shall state my conviction it's all rather traditional!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous