All Comments on 'Xanthopella: The Gift'

by peterpan

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Enjoyed This Story

Excellent story.

I only intended to read a paragraph or two but once I started I couldn't stop. Had to stay with it to the end.

I would like to see more stories with this type of fantasy.

Perhaps some of them with a male main character.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Wonderful!

This story is by far the best that I've read on this site. I would love to read more by "peterpan".

animeninjaNIPPONanimeninjaNIPPONover 17 years ago
Wow...

This story was truly amazing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Wonderful

Wonderful! No need to say anything else

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Amazing!

This is one of the best erotic stories I've ever read! Thank you very much!Please write more of them....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
A Gift

Wow,not just erotic but that was a good story . I really liked the alien human culture but,also that the non humans acted with their own agenda that really had no bearing on the humans .Yes , that the non humans did not act human .

salavorasalavoraover 12 years ago
Fav non-human story

This is still and will ever be my fav. non-human story.

You make the aliens act alien, see to it that this human -- non-human culture is actually acknowledged and write a convincing story.

The thief never simply leaves her thiefery and lives happily ever after without a thought to her past. She wants to return to her father, which is her primary objective from the start (even if she does not like him).

Non of this "she fucked me once and I will forever stay with her" stuff.

I just love it ^^

Her mistress too is beliveable and got a nice story, without distracting from the erotic of the story itself.

Please keep this up!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous