Xanthopella: The Gift

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I am not sure that word is sufficient. I would show you, my dear, but most humans profess to being revolted by the spectacle. Hard to believe, but.."

Toady interjected "show us, please. We are more open minded than most."

"Show us. Show us" the Nobles began to chant. Lord Rracc was fair drooling in anticipation.

"I suppose this would satisfy the requisites of your quaint customs..." My Lady rose, taking a bearskin from her seat.

I knew better than my audience what my Lady planned. She wasn't going to hurt me. She was just going to fuck me senseless in front of all these Nobles. Clever, in an alien sort of way. She may have outwitted the nobles, and perhaps saved my life but I might have just preferred it the other way.

"Wait." It was Lord Rracc. Shit he was onto us. Maybe my expression had given something away.

"I will decide whether your display constitutes entertainment" Lord Rracc snarled. Everybody gasped at his impropriety. But he was still Lord. My Lady froze for a second and I thought my lungs would collapse.

"Very well," my Lady smiled. "Then I will dedicate my art to you personally." A ripple ran through the audience at that word. Everyone knew that to be the one word Lord Rracc did not wish to hear.

Xanthopella threw the bearskin center stage, made me to kneel on it.

She whispered in my ear, "You were not meant to guess my plan so easily, I am proud of you, but now things are more difficult. There is a telepath here. They read your mind. If you make any more clever deductions you are surely dead. I know you can't choose not to think. We did not drug you enough. So I must distract you. I am so sorry but I need you to be a little afraid of me."

The only thing that could save me now was-- Before I could finish that thought I heard the gasp of our audience and felt the dull throb of her stinger unfurl. "No--" I began but already it was upon me. The audience oooed and ahhhed, and I shrieked in shock as the smallest bud drilled into me, and that bud was immediately swallowed by the next larger as it followed after. It took two seconds for the whole member to bury it self in side me, but then instead of locking she began to immediately withdraw, sucking air back into my diaphragm that had been expelled in that first shout. Then it returned. Faster. In and out. Sucking my breath in and out with it. To my audience it must appear that she was plunging a two foot blunt and knotted saber, buzzing like a saw, into my cunt right up to my heart. Again and again. From their hands at white faces I could tell they thought me already done for but I just kept on crying out with each thrust. Finally it settled inside me, heavy and it's vibrations shaking me like a child's toy. She had never taken me like this before. I was barely wet and not at all prepared but she had entered me with ease. Now she was inside me and my body was nowhere near catching up. I was kicking and chewing the rug but I didn't even know why. The sensation was not even sexual yet, just an incredible itch that I could not scratch, or the opposite, kneading a tense muscle that I never knew I had. Whatever, I was pinned down like a butterfly, just trying to sort out the sensations that were buffeting my entire body through my engorged cunt. My head swam and I was becoming faint.

Fingers began loosening the corset and things became clearer. My Lady was raping me in front of all these Nobles and somehow this was a good thing. The sensation became warmer and wetter as my body finally began to catch on. I found myself moaning in involuntary gratitude and my motions obtained a rhythm and purpose. Instinctive. To grind myself into that fur. To gather up as much rug as possible and squeeze it to death between my thighs; to clench huge tufts of it between my fingers and pull it to my stomach. My fists were still bound to the hoop at my sides, pulled behind me and up into the air but still I tried.

I opened my eyes and saw the concubines fanning themselves. Lips were flushed and chewed. Some pretended to comment to their neighbors and titter but it was fake. I knew I was going to cum in front of these women and I wasn't going to be ashamed at all. It was just so obvious that they had never been touched, and would never be touched like I was being touched right now. I was making them wet with envy and they daren't even speak in case their voice shook and betrayed the truth to their sisters and masters.

That realization coincided with a shudder of pleasure and I gasped, and saw Toadie's Concubine gasp in simultaneous comprehension. I bet she was the telepathic snitch. I was going to cum thinking sadomasochistic thoughts right at her.

I felt it building unstoppably. "Yessss....." It rose and rose until I thought it would never break. Still I felt my Lady's sweet breath by my ear as she whispered "Sorry."

Her nails of one hand slid down my spine as other fingers pinched special parts of me and I shrieked, the building wave of my climax collapsing without ever breaking as if the beach it's target had suddenly dropped out from beneath it. I howled through clenched teeth in frustration and betrayal.

Xanthopella began speaking to her audience. "If you know what to look for, you can watch this girl's emotions rush around her nervous system like static electricity. Think of running your finger up her spine, and her shudder running in front of your finger like a wave, or the snapping of a whip. A skilled artisan can chase these spasms around her body until it jiggles like a puppet on a string, or chase them to a single special point and with a simple nerve pinch, squash them like they have never been." A single finger ran up my spine in demonstration, and my back arched like a scorpion curling up to sting itself, breasts jutting like horns, till I collapsed again onto my chest, gasping. "By skillful application of these techniques, I can drive this girl as close to orgasm as I wish, keep her there as long as I wish."

"No, don't do this," I begged breathlessly.

"Why would I do this?" Xanthopella continued on in the same lecturing tone. "Because I require to demonstrate a condition that is exceedingly rare in any true slave. Total submission and the lack of any guile."

She began stroking my back. The touch was subtle yet devastating. The throbbing in my cunt was the power but her fingers moved it where they wished. There was no question that she could and would do what she threatened, and I was in no state to speculate why. "Cyn," she crooned. "Where were you on the night of the 20th of the first month of this year."

"Please. Don't know."

"That was the night of the imperial ball, The one night when the noble's homes are least guarded."

Lord Rracc's chair creaked ominously.

Then I understood, and looked at her in terror. "No, don't make me tell. He'll kill me. Kill me worse than anyone's been killed ever."

"But I think you want to tell."

"Noooo...don' make meeeee..."

So it began. The only time Xanthopella would ever in any way mistreat me, 'least without my permission... Piece by piece she made me tell, dragged each sordid and shameful detail out one after the other, like pulling a pearl necklace from my butt. No one could possibly doubt me. I was sincere. I couldn't have lied. Everyone in the city knew at least half the story anyway. Things like that get out. And Xan' was right. I did want to tell.

I came to, cold, wet and shivering, my limbs paralyzed with exhaustion like a castaway washed up on the beach after a storm. The battle was already over. Lord Rracc had been dragged from the room a screaming wreck. Y' see, everyone knew but everyone could pretend not to know. That way they were safe. After my testimony they couldn't pretend any longer. Lord Rracc would had to have killed them. So when Xanthopella pointed out that legally it would be inappropriate to for them to pass judgment on any litigation that emerged based on events at that banquet, since they themselves could be called as witnesses, and to convene a jury of his peers with a sum social standing equal to his own would now require a jury of half the planet listening to the accounts of the highest remaining nobles describing one after the other the aforelabeled events, my convincing tale of Lord Rracc's Handkerchief and the Very Tasteless Urn.. You get the impression. Xanthopella I love you.

Xanthopella helped me sit up, and draped black lace around me. "What happened to my tutu?" I asked weakly. Xanthopella directed my gaze to where my previous gear hung, off the truly dejected figure of Toadie's concubine. "When I told the Nobles and Concubines of your discovery, that she was the telepath, it suddenly became the most humane thing to take her with us. Her 'sisters' would have ripped her apart. You may do with her as you will, within SPCH guidelines naturally."

"Naturally. I am an H after all. This black lace thing was hers?"

"Yes."

"Why are you sort of rolling me up in it, I mean instead of the other way. Arms through sleeves I mean."

Her nimble hands finished up quickly. "The arms tie at the front like this, the belt goes around the ankles like this.." My Lady examined my bonds and sighed with satisfaction. "There is something I have to tell you. About your father. You better lie down." She pushed my shoulders back down to the rug and looked into my eyes. I was suddenly afraid. I hated him so much, but when the moment came, I had looked after him for so long. For so long he had defined my life.

"He is beyond your help now."

"How.. when did this happen?"

"Just now. When I wrapped you up in that sexy black lace and swore that I would never let you go, would ignore all your pleas, never let you waste a second more of your life on him. Under any condition."

I closed my eyes and smiled, plotting my escape already. In my heart I knew she would never allow it.

***

EPILOGUE

Nothing that My Lady Xanthopella told poor Lord Rracc was strictly untrue. I have sung the story of Lord Rracc's Handkerchief before many guests and hosts on many worlds and was once told by the Great Dragon Emperor that my untamed voice was really quite pleasant. Everyone knows the true reason for a child of a such a lowly race to travel with the famous/infamous diplomat-sabotour Xanthopella and her husband. Or at least they think they do. I am lover between Xanthopella and her husband, allowing them to experience pleasures that are traditionally terminal and tragic to their otherwise near immortal species. No one would dream to mention this. I am also like the daughter she cannot have. This stems directly from the same unmentionable. My use is so thoroughly known and unmentioned that no one ever asks what skills I had before. The best sneak-theif from a city of sneak-theives. Oh? so you were some sort of minor celebrity on you world then?

Would you believe that a person could look at you and know which pocket held your most valuable item?. Would you believe that a person could brush past you and empty three pockets without you knowing? You would not. Not unless you were continually warned by your society, or competed against others in this skill daily. No petty thief could live on that skill on a civilized planet. Dead magic. People forget it is possible. Still, the occasional document has disappeared mysteriously just when my Lady appears most beset. I know she loves me anyway but this is what makes me most proud.

Inset: Me at an imperial ball. A serene disinterested doll passed from partner to partner. You can't always see my hands.

Would you consider that scratches on wood or cloth or paper could once hold speech? That skill takes years of training and is quite redundant. Modern paper is telepathicRAM. I learnt the basics in an afternoon. More dead magic. Xanthopella is struggling to learn the basics of writing from me. I know her reasons far exceed mine and like all my skills may become worthless once used more than twice. Still, it makes me proud.

Xanthopella is not perfect. Twice I have escaped when she promised I could not; forcing her to backtrack, searching garbage scows and posting large rewards. On the first of those occasions I made it nearly a third of the way home. She was so apologetic, and so good to me when she caught me. The second time I planned much more carefully, acted more randomly, and found my very first jump promoted to first class, and her waiting at the end of it. I can rest my planning until I learn her secret. I suspect The Snitch. That is just an expression of affection now.

What is left to tell? The story of how I came by Lord Rracc's Handkerchief? How it happened that the Very Tasteless urn of his dead wife was carried from his bedroom in the middle of the night by his own guards and thrown into the river? With him still attached? If you live anywhere on the spiral arm, and you have paid any attention at all, you will already have heard it.

END