Xavier Drifts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She left, smiling at him over her shoulder as she opened the door and left.

Jesus, thought the new ranch administrator, scratching his balls.

Xavier began exploring part of the house next morning and discovered he had the best of the guest rooms and that made him feel good and think he had Kathy to thank for that kindness.

The kitchen was the huge and lavishly fitted out with appliances and cooking aids. He wasn't the only one up because the cook Abilene was seated at the table having coffee and cereal.

"You want your breakfast now?" she asked and he smiled and said he'd wait to eat with the others and, filling a coffee mug, he continued on his familiarization of the house. He was greatly impressed studying the detail of the 20 foot vaulted ceiling of the living room with its rough-sawn beans and the huge stone fireplace that he'd only glanced at the previous evening. Above the fireplace was a huge oil painting of white cowboys and Mexican vaqueros driving a herd of Texan longhorns across a river. He looked at it more closely than last evening and thought it probably was Willie's romanticized portrayal of a round-up on this ranch sometime during the last 150 years. The original Lovell ranch covered an estimated 200,000 acres, now reduced to less than one-tenth of that size as the family holding. He thought it was a magnificent painting.

Beyond the living room was a media room with big-screen TV and an upright piano and then a sunroom overlooking the tree-lined creek that Jed had told him the previous evening only stopped running in the severest of prolonged droughts but spring-fed pools always remained.

"With ranching in Texas you face only heartbreak unless you can sell off your stock in the face of unrelenting drought or unless you have adequate drought-proof water supply and stocks of supplementary feed to get the cattle through tough times," Jed had told Xavier over dinner last night.

There was another level above and Xavier went up the stairs and when he reached the top landing the lights automatically turned on.

The nameplate on first door on the right of the central passage read, 'Art Room'.

The room opposite had a piece of paper stuck over the 'Office' nameplate that read, 'Company CEO – all yours Xavier', and presumably that was Kathy's handwriting and the family must have thought that title was more suitable for him than chief administrator. He entered and boggled, The big windows to his left looked out on to the creek valley lined with post oaks, mesquite and cedar, and had two short sofas facing each other at right-angles to the windows and with a wide coffee table between them. Those leather sofas and the table looked new.

Along the wall across from him were a row of filing cabinets and on both sides of the doorway wall were almost empty bookshelves and at the far end of the room was his work station that would place him back-on to the windows. Good thinking.

The laptop was on sleep mode. He activated it and found the internet link was fast. It was wireless connection, probably via transmission links to a service provider in La Grange or even in Austin some fifty miles away. Austin would be closer in the triangle than either Houston or San Antonio. It didn't matter where the service came from, what mattered was for the service to be reliable and fast.

There was a soft knock on the door and Molly entered wearing a robe and carrying two coffees.

"Come a join me," she said, going to the sofas. "I thought I heard a door open and knew it wouldn't be Willie this early. Did you look at his work in the art room?"

"No I thought if he wanted me to see it he'd invited me in sometime."

"Well aren't you a good-mannered boy," she said and laughed and added, "With one notable exception that I know of."

He laughed easily, feeling Molly accepted him.

"The next room on from you is the hobby room, not used much, and opposite at the end of the longer art room is Jed and my bathroom in our L-shaped bedroom at the end of this passage.

"Oh so that's why windows are high up in that wall in the living room... they allow you to see over the lake and for miles over the ranch?"

"So you worked that out for yourself? Well we thought you were clever."

They chatted for almost an hour when Jed, dressed, entered and said good morning.

"What do you think of this set-up?"

"It's better than a city office, much better."

He looked pleased.

"Entertaining a woman dressed only in a gown is something you wouldn't get in a city office, or am I wrong about that?"

"Not in the offices I worked at. Actually I'm used to my mom walking around early morning in only a gown."

"I thought you might be and I was only making conversation. Molly and Kathy are determined to treat you like family to make you feel at home and I believe that's a good idea. Come to breakfast with me now if you wish."

"Molly?"

"Yes go with him Xavier. He's itching to take you on a tour of the ranch and that means quite a trip because at 23,300-acres, our land covers 36.4 square miles of Texas although it's not all accessible by roads of course."

Jed and Xavier, both dressed in boots, jeans and a loose shirt, Jed wearing a beige Stetson and Xavier wearing a baseball hat. Jed eyed the cap and said, "We better take you shopping soon for proper headgear. That thing you're wearing doesn't give you adequate weather protection."

"Whatever you say boss."

Jed growled, "You call me Jed or Mr Lovell, nothing else."

"Oh sure. When I was a kid I remember my dad used to say, "You can call me anything you like but don't call me late for breakfast."

Jed laughed and asked what Xavier's father did.

"In those days he drove a street cleaning machine. These days he supervises the repair of council vehicles and machinery and buys new vehicles and sells those being replaced."

"We you have done well rising to where you are today."

"You could be right. My dad drove me hard to do well at school, insisting when I was a little kid that I would be going to college to get a degree. He wanted to college but left after just one year."

"Yeah will some fathers do the right things for their kids. I've had a bit of trouble with Willie and have come to accept it."

They stood behind a GMC pickup.

Jed reached into the back of the cab and produced a rifle that he gave to Xavier to hold.

Xavier said instantly, "a Winchester lever action 94, an older model, well maintained," and turning it slightly said, "And the hammer stop/safety is on."

"Yeah that's right. Here load it," Jed said, digging four rounds from his side pocket and handing them across. "We will see some white-tails (deer). Shoot a good one for the table."

Xavier loaded the rifle and returned the safety to on and sitting in the cab lowered the barrel and held it just clear of his boots and still clear of the floor mat.

Driver Jed nodded approvingly at the gun being held in that position.

Jed drove into the vehicle and machinery barn almost four hours later. He'd phoned his foreman who was waiting with another guy. Jed introduced them to Xavier and they took the deer away, the understanding being according to Jeff that the house got half and the six men got the remainder.

Kathy came out to greet them and took Xavier's arm, ignoring Jed, kissed him and asked, "Well what did you think?"

Xavier looked at Jed apologetically but Jed grinned and winked.

What the hell did that mean? Did Jed realize his daughter-in-law had a hot pussy? Oh no, had Jed been a beneficiary in years gone when he was keenly sexually active, which was not the same as saying sexually active? Oh Kathy was waiting to be answered.

"It's pretty impressive, especially the watering system and the irrigation systems. We saw cows and they looked pretty healthy to me but I understand you have about 4600 head of stock on this ranch including young stock and we only saw about a thousand head."

"And the horses, did you see the horses?"

"Yeah and they looked great."

"Good because I wanted you to see the horses. We don't only ride the ranch. We also take horses to some of the better riding trails around. We've held lunch for the return of you guys."

"Who shot the deer then?" Molly asked when told they'd brought home a white-tail.

"The new guy," Jed said, sounding quite proud of Xavier. "A one-shot kill – clean and through the lungs, from about 160 to 180 yards out, standing shot and so was the deer standing still."

"Good shooting," Willie said and Kathy, sitting beside Xavier, pushed her thigh against him and asked innocently, "More salad anyone" and held up the bowl.

After lunch Xavier went to his office and saw the incoming mail had been opened by either Molly or Kathy, or perhaps both, and sorted into piles awaiting action and stickers had been placed on the filing cabinets to indicate what was stored within.

Molly came in and said, "Ah you are underway. Kathy and I sorted today's mail and earlier mail for you and will continue doing that. I'll now take you through the system our accounts lady used to get you on track. You will be free of course to change to your preferred system whenever you wish."

"Thanks Molly. Your help is appreciated."

She smiled and said, "Jed was pleased that out there today you neither talked like nor acted like a city slicker, that your questions were intelligent and you shot that deer at twice the distance he would have attempted, well now that his eyes are not so good and his hands are not so steady."

"I enjoyed the introduction to the ranch and to hear some of its history. I'd though because I was keen to know things he was enjoying himself as tutor."

Molly smiled and said well yes Jed was a good guy and that's why she'd married him and improved his ways.

"Jess was into hard liquor and loose women when I first met him. I looked at him and stopped him in his tracks. His mom couldn't believe how I'd managed to tame him almost overnight."

"That's a lovely story Molly. You should write a book."

Molly said she maintained a journal on computer and had done so since first meeting Jed, including transferring the earlier data on floppy disk to CDs. She recorded quotations she'd remembered or had logged and had also scanned in various documents and photographs she thought might have historical significance over time.

When she left, Xavier knew what Molly was, a hard woman from a tough background and a harsh environment, especially when drought took hold. He now really liked Molly.

During lunch on Tuesday, Kathy said, "I'd like to go riding this afternoon Xavier. I've ordered the horses to be brought over at 1:30 if that's okay?"

"Sure, anyone coming with us?"

Willie said no, he had work to finish and Faye said no because she and her grandfather were off to Austin to pick up some supplies.

"Molly?" Xavier said, taking care to not sound desperate but she said two of her friends were coming over.

As Kathy and Xavier walked around the house to where the filly and gelding had been tethered to the hitching rail in the shade, Kathy pressed something into Xavier's hand.

He looked, fearing the worst, and saw he was palming two condoms.

Jesus.

His bay gelding was a fine looking horse and he notice a rifle in a scabbard and made no comment but pulled the rifle out to check that it had a cartridge in the chamber and that the hammer was at rest and that and hammer stop/safety was in the on position.

They mounted and rode out to in front of the house. Kathy said, "Let me see if you can ride. Trot over to the barn and then lope back to me."

He did that and she said he rode well.

They rode west along the branch dirt vehicle track that went between the two barns nearest the house at a walk and with periods of loping for an hour and a half until a hay barn came into view above a tree fringed lake that Kathy said covered 15 acres.

"That's big."

"But only two thirds the size of the lake we partially see from the house. Those woods cut out two-thirds of our house view of that larger lake. We have a 9-acre lake farther west. All three are natural lakes and are deep so no matter how severe the drought and even if the creek dries up, we always have water for the cattle and that's why we have hay barns near the lake because in droughts that tough the stock have to survive on hay and some supplement feed. We have other drought management strategies to work through including culling the weakest/oldest cattle to reduce numbers, early weaning of calves and even biting the bullet and selling replacement stock or sending them off to other states that have feed but the costs and risks in involved in migrating stock are high."

"That's interesting," was all that Xavier could think of saying.

Eyeing the barn, scene of the imminent adulterous act, he said, "Are we likely to be disturbed here?"

"No all the guys are out in the eastern yards drenching and weighing replacement heifers and bulls."

They tethered the horses inside the big half-empty barn and Xavier closed the doors.

"Now don't disappoint me Xavier," Kathy said, eyeing him steadily. "Tell me you want to do this."

"Yeah I haven't had a fuck for a while."

"Xavier!"

"Um yes Kathy. I've admired you from afar and often wondered how I might be of service to you."

She grinned and ruffled his air and said she'd ridden in a riding skirt instead of jeans to save having to struggle out of jeans although there was no need to undress,

"Well I do want your... your breasts out. Licking breast gets me up really hard."

She began unbuttoning and moaning, "Oh I suppose so."

"Also I need to look at your pussy when I'm pushing it; that's half the fun."

"Christ," she groaned and removed all her clothes until she stood in only her boots and licked her lips at eyeing his erection and big balls, all hairless.

"I-I'm a big hairy."

"It doesn't matter," he smiled. "Inside cunts are all the same."

Her mouth dropped open, she rubbed a tit and dropped to her knees onto loose hay and began licking him. She took him deeply into her mouth and a little later when she appeared to be slowing in her action, Xavier pulled her to her feet and lifting her walked over to the chair at an old desk just inside the doors.

He put her down, spun the chair around and sat on it and she backed into him and folded into his lap and lifted her legs high and held them under the calves while Xavier grabbed a tit and squeezed while using his other hand to guide his erection into her juicy slit.

"Oh god," she wailed, and Xavier guessed that was simply feedback because her cunt was big enough to allow his dick to push in the well-lubed passageway.

He felt juice flow around his balls and she gasped, "I've come already but that's normal when I'm hot after cock."

"Oh shit, the condom."

"Never mind," she purred. "I'm prepared to trust that you are clean."

"And in you I trust," his said, now squeezing both breasts as she began lifting up and dropping down, settling quickly into a rhythm.

A big advantage in fucking older women was they knew what it was all about and how to extract pleasure, he thought.

He eventually told Kathy he was close to coming and she kept on pumping and said it was okay, that she'd had her tubes tied some years after Faye was born and following a second early miscarriage.

"Shoot up me and enjoy."

Well what more could a guy ask?

After they rested Xavier found a duster in the drawer of the desk and cleaned the desktop and positioned Kathy over it and they had a long and sweaty doggy.

"Jeepers that was good," she panted. "You got my off three times during that bout."

"Twice for me," he said, kissing her deeply and she held on to him tightly and groaned almost continuously.

As they dressed, Xavier said softly, "Isn't Willie giving you this kind of attention?"

"Rarely because he discovered a few years ago he prefers younger women."

"Abilene?"

"Yes, two or three times a week I think."

"That's tough on you."

"If I asked Molly to fire her Willie would only wander off to find a substitute or..."

"Does he also take Faye?"

Kathy looked away and emitted a dry sob and Xavier said oh Jesus.

As the rode off Kathy said, "Well we fall short of being a fine and upstanding family. For years Jed had sex with me, that becoming easier for me when I finally stop resisting, and that only stopped four years ago when he began finding Molly was all he could manage."

They rode on in silence for a while.

"Would you like a regular girlfriend but still give me attention at least once a month?"

"Yeah sure Kathy, what do you have in mind?"

"I invite Kurt and Katrina Klein to dinner on Saturday night and ask them to bring their daughter Elise to meet you. She's back home after finishing college and was set to work for a travel agency in Austin but the principals had put two people off because of the downturn in business and so decided they couldn't employ her. They will reassess the position when demand for travel picks up."

"Are Elise and Faye friends?"

"Not really, they are so different in many ways. Elise is highly excitable, very athletic is too talkative for my moody daughter. Faye will be staying in Austin this weekend with a guy she went to college with. His wife left him after five months after their marriage and they have been out of contact since then. According to Faye, the wife was a whore."

CHAPTER 3

On Saturday night Xavier's eyes widened when he opened the front door to face Elise for the first time, her parents walking up from their SUV at a near dawdle.

Elise had magnificent puppies and took the initiative.

"Hi you must be Xavier. Cute name. Do we kiss?"

"Um..."

He was kissed, lightly on the lips.

"Kathy said you love riding and running, like to go bar-hopping, enjoy good dinning, movies, playing tennis and dancing."

"She did?" he queried, aware Kathy had inventively added bar-hopping and dancing to the mix.

"Mom this is Lovell Ranch's CEO Xavier."

"Hi Xavier, oh my you are a fine looking young man. Do we kiss?" asked mommy.

Xavier said of course and moved in carefully to avoid the whoppers but was pulled against them and was kissed firmly. God she felt strong.

"Call me Katrina. Darling this is Xavier."

"Good evening Xavier. I'm Kurt."

They shook hands while Katrina said, "Kathy told me Xavier that you are lively and intelligence and have rubbed shoulders with a Governor's wife socially. According to Kathy you ride superbly and can bring down a deer with a kill-shot 300 yards away."

Huh?

"You sounded just the right guy for our Elise to date. She is tired of local yokels."

Huh?

"Mom!"

Meanwhile Kurt was eyeing Xavier carefully and not smiling.

"Elise will know what's best for her," Xavier said diplomatically and stood aside to let them in.

"Thanks Xavier," said Elise. "Well Kathy did say you were intelligent."

Her mom said, "And diplomatic" while Karl said, "You just be kind to my daughter; that's all I ask."

"Dad!"

Well, Xavier thought. He'd met the Klein family and had survived the initial onslaught.

The Lovell's gathered around the visitors when they entered the living room, Xavier coming up the rear like a cow dog while Cleo the black English Spaniel sniffed at the women and backed off when sniffing at Karl. Xavier noticed that there was no contact between Karl and Faye when they greeted and no smiles either... hmmm. But Faye and Elise clinched and spoke moderately warmly.

Xavier was asked to get drinks and Kathy added solicitously perhaps Elise might like to assist him. Xavier sighed and thought she'd brought them together in the same house and had exaggerated the build-up and now should back right off, and Katrina should know to back off as well. Christ didn't they teach females matchmaking skills at senior high school?