Xavier Drifts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nice perfume," he said after taking drink orders and having Elise follow into the kitchen.

"Smell it just below my ear and tell me what it is?"

Xavier sniffed unnecessarily loudly over the spot and then kissed it.

Elise giggled and said he was a fast-worker and that told Xavier she had the skills to really encourage a guy she liked. But did she like him?

"So this is a gathering of the K-factor?"

Elise, who was getting the ice said, "Pardon me?"

"Tonight we have K for Kathy the hostess entertaining the Kline family with two more K's in the names Karl and Katrina."

Elise giggled and said her second name was Kirsten. "So your mind works that way?"

"I guess you mean searching for patterns?"

"Yes."

Xavier laughed and said that was very astute of her. Developing an interest in patterns and recurring oddities had been part of his training in accountancy auditing.

"So from that I gather unusual patterns and recurring oddities demand further investigation or explanations?"

"Yes," Xavier said, aware that Elise was working so close to him at the bench that their hips were touching.

He said smoothly, "So it's okay if we date?"

"Yes," she said. "Would it suit you to come over at 4:00 tomorrow and we'll ride to the creek where it leaves our ranch and passes into woods. We could see wildlife in abundant and active late afternoon. You are invited to stay to dinner."

"Is this just to appease your mother?"

"It's a 45-minute ride to the woods. I welcome male company because I've been a bit neglected of late."

He pondered, what the hell did she mean by that? Being an accountant he wasn't really into subliminal messages.

"So you would feel comfortable being with me out in the wilds," Xavier said, pushing her intentionally.

"Kathy said you were okay but had this thing about women's breasts."

"Oh she said that did she?"

"Yes and not to worry," Elise said, pushing her hip a little harder against him. "I have nothing against a guy who appreciates a good pair of breasts."

They went out with the drinks to avoid complaints about the delay.

* * *

On the short drive home from the Lovell's ranch Kurt said, "Well that guy Hall must have been a disappointment for you again Elise, not being very tall, blond with blue eyes and of German ancestry?"

"It's you who always want my male friends to be of German ancestry dad. My big problem is befriending guys not focused on only one thing."

"Ranching," Kurt nodded, sending wife and daughter into giggling fits.

"What?"

"Watch the track darling," Katrina laughed. "You daughter also wants her dates to be intelligent and that's why they are few and far between."

"Well what did you think of him Elise?"

Patting her blonde hair, Elise said, "Oh he was okay."

Her mother cooed, "He's well-mannered, strong, intelligent, cheerful and just right for you darling."

"He's not German."

"Shut up Kurt and there's our entrance. For all you know that nice young man might have had a German grandfather or great-grandfather."

At home, when Kurt had wandered off to his study to check emails and watch porn or whatever he did in the study, Katrina said, "Well?"

"He's hot mom."

"Well strike quickly."

"I have. We are riding out to the boundary woods tomorrow afternoon and I've invited him to dinner."

"Good girl. We can have venison pie and apple strudel. That ought to keep your father satisfied that we have introduced Xavier to German culinary dishes."

"Yes mom," Elise sighed and glancing around the living room said, "and my poor friend, holding a German beer, will gaze at the dad's collection of German beer steins on top of the china cabinet, will look at the paintings that are all German pastoral or alpine scenes and will ask dad if he's a fanatical German alien out to subvert American culture."

"Oh god no, do that would be to risk a fight and Karl will yell to me to had him his grandfather's saber."

"Relax mom, Xavier is too polite to offend his host."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes mom."

"Then I'll not remove the saber off our bedroom wall and hide it. Now remember to take condoms tomorrow."

"Mom!"

"Don't play Miss Innocent to me. You are hanging out for sex and tomorrow he won't have to try it on. You'll be all over him."

"Mom, one more crack like that and I'm off to get the cavalry saber sword."

They laughed and eyed each other warmly when Katrina said, "It's good that we both like him."

The pressure resumed after lunch next day.

"Would you like me to do your hair?"

"Do my hair, what for?"

"Xavier."

"Mom please back off, I don't wish to be rude to you."

Katrina cleared away without speaking while her daughter packed the dishwasher.

An hour later Katrina asked, "Would you like to borrow my gold necklace?"

"What for?" Elise asked politely, although knowing the answer.

"He'll be here soon."

"Mom I'm not going to be the first 23-year old in Texas to wear a very valuable gold necklace horse riding."

"We'll what about before dinner when you change into a gown and..."

"Mom I won't be wearing a gown and I won't be wearing a fancy necklace. Xavier will probably bring a change of clothes but casual. Now stop this pressure or I'll scream."

"You are so ungrateful Elise."

"Yes mother and I wonder why?"

Elise dressed for riding and groaned softy when she came out and found her mom dressed in high heels, half her bosom showing above the low-cut neck of her black dress and wore some of her best jewelry.

God mothers could be so embarrassing. Fortunately her father was out with a vet to try to determine why some of the yearling heifers look a little sick, as if they'd missed worming.

Xavier arrived and Katrina out-paced Elise in a sudden spurt to be the first to kiss him.

"Omigod," she said, looking at him, as Xavier climbed out of the car and sheepishly put on a beige Stetson.

She kissed him and stood back to allow Elise get to him.

Elise kissed Xavier and said, "Did Kathy take you shopping this morning."

He nodded and said, "God she was so kind to give me her attention but she was so over the top. She wanted me dressed entirely in black and asked the store assistant did he know where she could buy a genuine cowboy gun belt. I almost ran from the store and now I feel such a dude."

"I'll roll you in the dirt and that will remove the new look of everything."

"Roll me in the dirt?" he asked, sounding interested.

Elise glanced at her mom without replying and saw Katrina was practically drooling.

"Xavier," she said, sounding desperate. "I'm only twenty-three. You'll think I'm too young to date?"

"No it's fine. You have the body of a grown woman. Kathy told me you were twenty-three and your mom had told her you'd been sexually active from an early age."

"What?"

"I mean that indicates you are mature. It's not as if I'm dating a girl if going horse-riding actually qualifies as dating?"

Elise didn't dare look at her mom but heard the heavy breathing behind her.

They watched a young guy walking toward them leading two thoroughbred horses. Kathy had told Xavier that Karl cared more about his horses than he cared for his cattle.

"What beautiful horses."

"Yes both are stallions that need exercising," Elise said. "Dad breeds horses for people wanted registered thoroughbreds to ride for pleasure although some do use them to work cattle be we have registered quarter horses for that."

Elise invited him to pick one and Xavier chose the black that was smaller than the chestnut.

"Why did you choose Nero?" Katrina asked.

"I reckon he's faster than the chestnut and no way will I risk being out-ridden."

Both women appeared impressed.

"Before being put to stud, Nero had won more than $780,000 in prize money on the track," said the handler proudly.

"Help Katrina to mount," Katrina urged but Xavier said only if requested and they watched Elise position carefully, speak to Robo and then swing up with a grunt into the western saddle.

As the handler unclipped the halters and both riders thanked him, Katrina called, "Have fun you two and don't forget to roll in the dust with him darling."

"Sorry," Elise said as they went off in a trot. My mother can be such an embarrassment."

"I like her so no problem."

"You do?"

"Yes because she's friendly and such a character."

"And what about her huge boobs."

"What does she have noticeable boobs?"

"Oh dear, I'm riding with a blind man. Either that or he's a fucking liar," Elise said, breaking Robo into a canter and Xavier only had to cluck once and Nero took after Robo like a rocket."

"Jesus," snorted Xavier, who only just managed to hold his seat without grasping the saddle horn. He'd overlooked that Nero, being a former track horse, would have been trained to leap forward to immediately race.

They settled into a canter, side by side, on the well graded farm dirt road.

"We don't gallop," Elise called. "Galloping increases the risk of the horse pulling up lame or whatever and dad would be furious if we did that to breeding stallions."

"That's fine. Let's call you the winner."

She smiled across at him. "So you hadn't noticed my mom has extra big boobs. In that case you won't have noticed mine."

"I've noticed," he leered and thought her face colored.

They stopped at the boundary fence and looked along the creek that came from above the Lovell Ranch enter woods spread on both sides of the creek in a bit of a depression with a thick under-story of various shrubby plants, some flowering. They spotted some White-Tailed Deer and heard the calls of turkey and possibly quail and a splashing in the creek and Xavier thought hey this place was okay. He realized the wildlife was abundant and thought if he were Karl Klein he'd extend the woods on to the ranch to make a significant contribution to increasing the habitat for wildlife. Although an occasional hunter, Xavier only killed for the table.

"Should we take a look?"

Elise said it was a real thicket under the trees, very difficult to navigate and tough on clothing. "What do you think about this spot?"

"It's lovely, close to being a little bit of Paradise. Your ranch could do with more trees being planted and protected from livestock and drought. These woods could be extended back into your ranch to give you guys a special place in time."

"Really? I've thought of that too and have mentioned it but dad is not interested, saying the trees we appreciate already exist around the house and out in our main view."

"Trees exist not only for humans."

"I agree. Perhaps I can do something about that. My parents are waiting to hear the final word from my brother Bernard who has been living in Germany for the past four years after going there to get a degree in languages. He's turned twenty-five and is getting his 15% share of profit from the ranch as was stipulated in my paternal grand-parent's will and I begin qualifying for my 15% in nineteen months when I turn twenty-five. Dad was bequeathed the ranch and he and mom get the rest for running the ranch and effecting improvements and some of mom's income is contributed to developing the horse stud that actually returns very good money some years."

"Yeah well I don't think people would buy thoroughbred horses for pleasure in drought years."

"That's true. Well dad has spoken to me about this but he's not told mom yet so please keep this to yourself. If Bernard opts to stay in Germany dad says he'll move to buy out Bernard and give me the option of learning to run the ranch and taking over management of the cattle from him and he'd increase my share of profit... well in the years we do make a worthwhile profit. Our ranch is a bit smaller than the Lovell's. We have 2700 breeding cows."

"So is that what you wish to do?"

"Yes and I'm sure about that. Many females run ranches in Texas."

"Good, I'd love having you as my attractive neighbor."

Elise stared at Xavier, blushing.

They remounted, not having touched, and rode back to the ranch house. There was a local phone tower and they were in range and so Elise called in to the handler Tom and said they would be back with the horses in about an hour.

* * *

Xavier had brought a change of clothes with him and showered and came out dressed in jeans and a polo shirt.

Elise who'd phone her mom after showering, asked what Xavier was wearing and she appeared in the living room ready for her first drink and wearing jeans and a polo shirt and that made Xavier feel more relaxed because Karl was wearing a tie and jacket and Katrina remained in her black dress and festooned with jewelry but now had her blonde hair up high with pearls looped through it.

How loopy Xavier thought but perhaps they didn't have many visitors to give them opportunity to dress up.

He stood when Elise entered and she smiled almost shyly and him and Katrina called kiss her. Xavier kissed Elise, their first real kiss.

As Xavier was leaving after a magnificent meal and they kissed again, Elise said, "May I come over tomorrow and see what you do. I am interested but have to shift cattle in the morning."

Xavier smiled and said sure and he appreciated Elise taking an interest in his work.

Elise arrived next afternoon to be told that only the cook Abilene was home and she was having her afternoon nap.

"Jed has gone off to a machinery fair and the others have gone to San Antonio to watch some sort of festival," Xavier said.

"Good we can be naughty."

"What?"

"Never mind I was only joking," she said, sounding rather off-hand.

Elise thought the office was very tidy for a man. He explained what he did and why.

"I don't have much of a head for figures," she said, and caught Xavier looking at her boobs.

She smiled and he looked embarrassed.

"Do we kiss," said Elise, turning into a seductress and added, "Perhaps you should lock the door?"

Huh?

They folded into a standing kiss that went on and on, Xavier having decided he wouldn't break away first this time.

When they did break, both requiring a few gulps of air, Elise pulled Xavier's right hand on to her left shoulder and looked at him in a challenging way, as if to say she dared him.

He dropped that hand on to her nearest tit and squeezed and she gasped and said, "Oh god."

Xavier didn't believe for a moment she required divine intervention. He used his other hand to push her butt towards his extended right thigh and when her groin landed against it she began humping his leg and help up her face, mouth slightly open, to be kissed.

That was more encouragement than Xavier needed and he was in like a coyote entering a hen house. Their tongues touched and entwined and she pulled up her skirt and he dropped the hand from the tit to hook under the skirt to cup her pussy.

Elise groaned and pushed against his hand, that gesture announcing to Xavier that as far as she was concerned there was no turning back. His dick thickened and he was ready to deliver what they both wanted.

Although Elise was a bit tight, probably not properly lubed, she groaned as Xavier began sinking his dick but she moved around slightly to adjust and didn't call for him to pause and so he pushed gently forward and until fully docked.

They rested.

"You're a bit thick."

He pretended to be offended and snorted "Thanks" and she giggled and said she meant the width of his cock.

"You'll adjust," he smiled and she smiled back and Xavier thought that was a joyful smile and that was good.

She watched him bend down with his tongue fully extended and he dribbled over an erect nipple and licked.

"Omigod," she groaned and attempted to buck and that didn't require any query. Xavier held on to her tightly and rolled them on to their sides and Elise proved she wasn't a novice by holding her upper leg up high and they were underway, fucking.

Elise caught his rhythm and added her thrust to allow Xavier to finish each stroke with a body-rattling bang and they kept that up for quite some time before Elise turned red, began perspiring although not as much as Xavier, and then she bucked into a moaning climax and murmured he wasn't wearing protection.

"No," he admitted without pausing the thrusting and made no apology. She resumed rolled back to him, albeit less vigorously than earlier and she reached down and cupped and squeezed his hot, hairless balls.

"Oh fuck," Xavier yelled and she pushed at him and urged, "Over my tits so I can see"

He pulled out, rolled her on to her back and kneeling between Elise's damp thighs jerked his erection twice and streamed four powerful ejaculations over her belly and tits.

"Jesus," he said, red-faced and with beads of sweat dripping off his chin.

"Was that good?"

"Oh yes," he enthused and she said she thought so too and he was invited to fuck her anytime, er within reason.

Xavier rather liked that simple statement and squeezed a tit smiling. "Your tits are big enough for a tit fuck."

"Yes and one day when you've been a very good boy I might offer you my butt."

He grinned and said, "Ready to go again?"

She smiled and lifted up her upper leg and squeezed one of his nipples.

Xavier called Elise late next morning and she sounded very happy.

"I'm at the airport with mom and dad who have managed to get seats on a flight and I waiting to see the aircraft take off in about twenty minutes. They are going to visit my brother in Munich."

"That was sudden?"

"Yes well I was walking on air when he returned home yesterday and over dinner told them I wanted my future resolved and that they should push my brother into giving his answer; he's always sat on big decision-making. Dad and I argued and mom left the room."

"What crying?"

"What mom, are you kidding? She's as tough as old boots. She returned twenty minutes later and told dad, "You and I are booked on a flight leaving Austin for Munich at 11:35 tomorrow morning."

"I thought dad would explode but he slumped a bit and said thank goodness, the uncertainty had been eating into him as well. We all kissed and were a happy family again."

Xavier said very good.

"Yeah well want to hear the best part?"

"What there's more, your dad said to begin fencing off five acres for the new woods?"

"What? Oh that? No. Mom must have guessed from my behavior when I arrived home yesterday that I'd had sex. She suggested this morning I invite you to stay while they were away. Dad white-knuckled the steering wheel a bit but said nothing so that's a green light."

"Okay but what can we do?"

"You really are thick mentally," Elise laughed happily. "I've rediscovered I really like being fucked."

Xavier made the announcement during lunch that day he'd be staying the next seven nights with Elise, that her parents had left an hour or so ago for a week in Germany.

Faye ignored the news whereas Jed grinned, Willie scowled, Molly sniffed and said some young guys had all the luck and Kathy?

Xavier had braced, expecting a possible rant but was left quite astonished when she smiled broadly and said, "How nice. I'd think Elise would be your best choice as a piece of skirt in this entire district... I mean available females. She's a lovely young woman."

"What about me mom, don't I count?"

"Darling you are hooked on that married guy in Austin. Why don't you invite him over this weekend?"

"You mean you don't mind?"

"Providing you are only with him for the sex, no I don't."

Faye looked delighted.

"Gran?"

"Your mother knows best darling and there's no need to consult the men. If your guy measures up they'll accept him."

Xavier stayed the weekend with Elise. They moved cattle and brought in a couple of sick ones and he said he was having a great time playing cowboy and being invited to pick his mounts. He became attached to a lively 15.2 hh a buckskin/dun gelding and it appeared Wally had taken to Xavier as he'd never gone to anyone else when called as he did to Xavier.