Xavier Smith

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JimBob44
JimBob44
5,081 Followers

Xavier smiled; it felt good to have his trainer, his best friend back by his side.

"Bye," Bucky said cheerfully. "You boys have fun."

"Where you going?" Xavier asked.

"Don't know," she cheerfully said. "Find out when I get there!"

"Hey, do you have to go?" he asked, concerned. "Max just got here, for Christ's sake!"

"So?" she laughed. "He ain't here to see me!"

She came home at four o'clock that morning, large breasts adorned with a couple of hickeys, mysterious little smile on her lips.

"Fuck, Bucky!" he bellowed. "No more! You hear? No more!"

"Fuck you," she laughed. "What you going to do about it?"

"No more!" he yelled, enraged. "Your credit cards? Gone! That fancy ass little car? Gone! This fucking house? Gone!"

"Fuck you," she said, mysterious little smile gone. "My lawyer says I get half this shit, fucking ass hole."

"You got a lawyer?" he screamed.

Bucky's lawyer came to the house at ten o'clock that morning and personally handed Miguel Xavier Smith the petition for divorce.

"You got twenty four hours to vacate the premises," he smiled.

Xavier moved a few of his clothes into the house that he'd bought for Max. Xavier threw himself full-force into training for the upcoming match. Even the news that her 'lawyer' was now living in his house with his wife did not distract him from his training.

--------

"Hey Xavier," the older man smiled as Xavier pounded the heavy bag.

"Yeah?" Xavier asked, but did not pause his frenzied punching.

"Hey, just letting you know, you going to throw this one," the man said and waited.

"Yeah?" Xavier asked, still pounding the bag. "Why would I do that?"

"You like breathing?" the man asked.

"Still doesn't answer my question," Xavier said.

"You, your pretty little wife, you going to find breathing real hard to do. That answer your question?" the man said, smile gone.

"Fuck off, shit head," Xavier said. "That answers YOUR question?"

"Look, big guy, throw this one in the fifth round, or you and your pretty little wife wind up dead, got it?" Nakita Slovak told him and walked away.

"So what you going to do?" Max asked Xavier when Xavier told him what Nakita Slovak had told him.

"Russian mob's pretty big here, though no one even knows about it," Xavier said thoughtfully.

"So what you going to do"" Max asked again.

"Man, I don't fucking care about me, and damned sure don't care about Bucky," Xavier said. "But suppose they go after you? Or Emily?"

"Shit!" Max laughed, a mirthless laugh. "Emily's kill them cock suckers. And me? Don't fucking worry about me. I can take care of myself fine. And they said anything about Emily or me anyway?"

No," Xavier said. "He didn't say anything about you."

----

Garland Louviere was being touted as 'The French Connection.' The media was swarming all over the good-looking Cajun from Baylor Lake, Louisiana as he prepared for the upcoming match. At twenty-three, he'd not lost a single match yet, and most of his matches did not go beyond the sixth round.

He was going up against Xavier Smith, the former WBO Heavyweight champion in his bid to becoming the undisputed Heavyweight champion of the world.

He smiled as Nakita Slovak entered the hotel suite. Nakita narrowed his eyes at the petite redhead that was sucking Garland's cock.

"I thought women weakened the legs," he commented.

"That's an old wives' tale," Garland laughed.

"Do you mind?" Nakita asked. "I want to talk to you."

"Fine, fine," Garland laughed again and lightly slapped the red head on her head. "Stop, whore."

"Hey!" she protested. "I ain't a whore!"

"You sure?" Garland asked. "I'm pretty sure you are. You suck dick like one."

She ran from the room crying and Garland shrugged his shoulders and tucked his cock back into his pants.

"He has agreed to throw the fight," Nakita started off.

"I don't need him to 'agree' to throw the fight," Garland sneered.

"No, but you need him to agree to throw it in the fifth round," Nakita said. "Understand? You will go until the fifth round. If it ends any sooner..."

"Fine," Garland said.

He knew better than to argue with the man. They'd been financing his training from Day One. He also knew they were thinking ahead. If it looked like he had struggled against a washed up Xavier Smith, the odds makers would give the next fight even higher odds.

----

"Could you just wait until after the fight?" Xavier asked Bucky. "Wait. It's in twenty-one more days. Just wait."

"Why is it always what YOU want? Huh?" she peevishly said.

"Because I'm the one makes the money in this family," he said.

"Well, too fucking bad; Robert's already going down to file the petition," she said and hung up.

----

Robert Scott liked the sporty little Mercedes; being the lawyer of Xavier Smith's wife had its privileges. Her car handled so much better than his twenty year old Buick.

He pulled up to the parking deck of the Fulton Courthouse and parked in a secluded corner.

He opened the door and was stunned by a punch in his face. Before he could react, before he could close the door, the masked man punched him a second time.

When he came to, his briefcase and laptop computer were gone. He reached for his cell phone, and discovered that too had been taken.

Shaking his head, trying to clear it, he tried to remember where he was and why he was there. Finally resigning himself to the amnesia, he reached for the keys and discovered that they too had been taken.

Bucky drove Xavier's Porsche like she was on the LeMans' track. She reached the courthouse parking deck and gave Robert the spare keys for the Mercedes.

If Robert had hoped for sympathy, after all, he had just been mugged; Bucky Smith was not the person to ask for sympathy. With only a warning to be careful with her car, she was back in the high-performance vehicle and was gone.

----

The media remembered that there was another contestant in the Louviere-Smith bout and descended on him and descended on Bucky.

"Yeah, I'm staying here, training, you know, without the distraction of my wife," Xavier said. "Kind of sucks, you know, being away from her, but this is a serious fight. I'm already thirty-five, you know, and Garland's only what? Twenty three or something?"

"He's a true professional," Bucky smiled and posed for the cameras. "He's training, you know, doing all the right stuff. My money's on my man; he's going to win this one."

She preened and posed and giggled for the cameras and flirted outrageously with the handsome sports announcer the moment the cameras were turned off.

Robert watched and felt a sinking feeling in the pit of his stomach. At first it had been nothing but fun and games, fucking Bucky Smith while helping her prepare for a divorce. But the more he was with her; the more he hoped it was a permanent lifestyle. He loved the constant need for sex and the constant stream of cocaine and the unbelievable perks of her, of Xavier's immense wealth.

Chapter 9

"Faster!" Max screamed, spittle flying everywhere. "God damn it! Emily can do it faster than you! And she can do it while holding two grandchildren in her arms! What in the fuck is wrong with you?"

Xavier kept pushing and pushing, Max kept screaming and cursing.

"Looking good, Smith, looking good," Eddie, said as Xavier strained with the free weights.

"Hey, Eddie, right?" Xavier said.

"Yeah, shit, you remembered my name," Eddie laughed.

"Course I do," Xavier said and reached out to shake the man's hand.

Eddie ignored the outstretched hand, even though he kept smiling.

"Nakita sent me, told me to remind you, fifth round," Eddie said.

"Oh, okay," Xavier, said. "Take a message back for me?"

"Sure, my man, what you got?" Eddie asked.

When Eddie came to, Xavier smiled at him and said "Tell Nakita next time he wants to tell me something, don't send no little pussy, come tell me himself."

Nakita Slovak scowled deeply when Eddie relayed the message.

"I am not playing games with this man!" he thundered.

"Want me to go over there?" Marcus asked, reaching for his nine millimeter.

"Oh?" Nakita sneered. "You would kill him BEFORE the fight?"

Marcus put the gun back into the shoulder holster.

"No, no, but you kill him after the fight," Nakita said.

"Even if he does throw it in the fifth?" Eddie asked.

"Sure," Nakita shrugged. "What we need with him after that?"

----

Robert Scott morosely sat and watched the seventy-inch plasma screen television. He had the surround sound system cranked up pretty loud, drowning out the thought of Bucky and Bobby having sex. Bucky was a quite vocal lover and seemed to delight in making sure that Robert could hear her and Bobby.

Bobby Breaux was just a small-town sports announcer for a backwater town in Louisiana, following Garland Louviere's career, but he was good looking in a bland sort of way. He had aspirations of greatness, and having the wife of a famous prizefighter would certainly help him in his quest for network television.

Garland Louviere noticed the long legged brunette standing by Bobby's side and gave her his winning smile.

Robert Scott actually smiled when ESPN showed Garland Louviere training. Quite visible was a smiling, posing Bucky Smith. In the background was an unhappy looking Bobby Breaux.

----

"Frank Kagel and Ben Sears here," Ben smiled into the camera. "The excitement here in Hotlanta is definitely hot tonight, huh Frank?"

"About as hot as that barbeque we had last night, Ben," Frank smiled.

"And the excitement is surrounding the French Connection, Garland Louviere. Frank, Xavier Smith is thirty-five years old, and has been on a bit of a losing streak of late. What do you think his biggest challenge tonight will be?" Ben asked.

"Getting out of the ring alive," Frank smiled. "No, seriously, Garland's a younger man; his speed has been the key to his success and I think it'll play a key factor in tonight's bout."

"Go on home, Max," Xavier said as the two waited in the dressing room. "Get in a cab, go to the airport, and go home. Emily's waiting."

"Fuck you, you little shit," Max spat. "Tell me what to do, who the fuck you think you are?"

"Max, after tonight, they aren't going to just give up," Xavier said and continued to juggle the five ping-pong balls.

"Pick up the green one," Max ordered and Xavier reached out and picked up the green ping-pong ball from the table.

"Give me the red one," Max ordered and Xavier did. "Now give me the other red one," Max ordered.

Good, now pick up the pink one. Pink's a good color for you, big fucking pussy," Max ordered.

"Thirty minutes, a guy called out from the door.

"Fuck you, go away, bitch," Max screamed and the guy gave Max the finger.

He turned to Xavier and pointed to the pink ball on the table. Xavier picked it up and put the green one down. Then he put the next green one down and picked up another red ball. He kept alternating colors, but always kept five balls in the air.

"Ten minutes," the guy called out and disappeared before Max could curse at him.

----

"Isn't this exciting?" Bucky enthused and hugged Robert tightly as they sat and watched the presentation on the seventy-inch television.

"Uh huh," Robert sullenly said.

"Oh, don't be such a big baby," Bucky giggled. "I tell you what, Garland told me..."

She leaned close, even though it was just the two of them in the house.

"Xavier's going to throw it in the fifth round," she confided. "I got a hundred thousand on it and when I win it, I'll give you some, okay?"

"No, Bucky, no it's not okay," Robert, yelled. "God damn it, I'm in love with you and you just run off fucking anybody's got a dick! How the fuck you think that makes me feels, huh?"

"Love?" Bucky burst out laughing. "I didn't know lawyers were even capable of love!"

"Fuck you, fucking cunt," Robert spat and got up.

"Oh, no, don't go," Bucky pouted and unzipped her jeans. "Watching these things always makes me so hot and horny!"

She adopted a little girl voice.

"And if no one's here to play wit my wittle puddy, I'll have to pway wit it ALL alone!" she lisped.

He looked at her as she reached into her jeans and rubbed. She brought out her hand and extended a finger to him.

"See?" she husked. "I'm all wet, just thinking about it. I need you, need you to pound my pussy while the fight's on."

----

"Frank, you can feel the excitement in here, building by the second," Ben said.

"That's right, Ben, we're just two minutes away; can you hear the Zydeco music cranking up?" Frank agreed. "They're expecting the French Connection to connect solid with Xavier smith and leave a heavy impression on him."

"Well tonight he's made an impression on Atlanta, that's for sure," Ben agreed. "I've never seen so many Mardi Gras beads since, well, since last Mardi Gras!"

"Ah yes, Bourbon Street's the place to be on Mardi Gras, and tonight, tonight Atlanta's Convention Center is the place to be," Frank said.

A thunderous roar went up as Garland Louviere and his entourage came walking down the aisle, his winning smile on full wattage.

There were some cheers and quite a few boos as Xavier Smith and Max came down the aisle. Some of the girls from Big Daddy's got up from the thirtieth row seats and hugged the burly fighter and his scrawny trainer.

"He still brings them in, huh Frank?" Ben smiled as a smiling Xavier extricated himself from the girls and continued down to the ring.

"Well, he's still a good looking man," Frank offered.

"Those little fucking sluts," Bucky laughed as she lay across the coffee table, almost paying no attention to the sweating, grunting Robert as he thrust in and out of her.

"I am sorry," Garland laughed as Xavier climbed into the ring. "I should have let you go first! Age before Beauty!"

"Oh that's all right," Xavier said in perfect French. "I nothing but rudeness from an ill-bred cock sucker like you."

The referee and Garland's trainer pushed garland back to his corner.

"Looks like Garland ready to get this fight started right away," Ben commented, smiling into the camera.

"What'd you say to him?" Max asked.

Xavier told him and Max shook his head and patted Xavier on the shoulder.

"Didn't know you spoke French," Max said.

"Didn't know he did either," Xavier smiled.

"So where'd you learn it?" Max asked.

"Max, Language was my major in college, remember?" Xavier laughed.

Garland was not smiling as the introductions were made and glared hotly at Xavier as Xavier came out to listen to the referee give the instructions.

"I fucked your wife," Garland hissed.

"Yeah? She tell you her boyfriend gave her AIDS?" Xavier asked in French and smiled as Garland's mouth opened in shock.

Nakita watched from his office in Big Daddies, intently staring at Xavier's actions.

"Go, go, you are driving me crazy," Nakita snarled at Marcus.

The bell rung and Xavier charged Garland.

The juggling had served two purposes. His hand-eye coordination was honed to razor sharp precision. His speed had improved vastly as well. His fist was little more than blurs as he pummeled Garland's handsome face.

"He's killing him!" Bucky screamed and laughed as she orgasmed. "Look at this shit, he's fucking killing him!"

"He is killing him," Nakita screamed at the television.

"Fucking right," Max laughed. "He's fucking killing him!"

"Frank, I don't think Garland's speed is the issue right now," Ben said as they watched the savage pounding Garland was receiving.

Forty-six seconds into the fight, the referee shoved Xavier into a neutral corner then turned to see Garland collapse to the canvas.

"One!" he called out, unheard over the screaming of the crowd.

"Two!" and the entire crowd was on its feet, screaming.

----

The crowd pushed up to the ring, craning their necks to see the paramedics working on Garland.

Xavier and Max calmly walked from the ring after the referee had hoisted Xavier's hand in the symbolic gesture of victory.

"Ben, he's not moving and now the paramedics are performing CPR," Frank commented.

Xavier ducked into the men's bathroom and dug the duffel bag from the trash barrel.

Marcus walked into the dressing room to wait for Xavier and his unfortunate trainer.

Xavier walked out the front door of the Convention Center and got into a cab. A minute later, Max walked out and climbed into the back of a second cab.

"Man, what happened in there?" the cab driver asked Xavier after Xavier had given him the address. "I heard on the radio it was a bloodbath! They're still working on the mother fucker!"

"Man, I don't fucking know," Xavier complained. I had to take a piss, come back and I can't even get to my fucking seat, everybody's all up around the ring! So Garland killed the old mother fucker, huh?"

"No!" the cab driver said. "They said it was unbelievable! Bell rings and Xavier's just pounding away at Garland! Less than a minute, they said!"

"Aw, man, you are fucking kidding me!" Xavier screamed. "Fucking prostrate medication!"

"Yeah, my old man had that shit, it's rough," the cab driver sympathized.

Bucky urged Robert to keep fucking her as she watched them trying to revive garland.

"I fucking bet he's dead!" she laughed excitedly. "Been like twenty minutes, he ain't fucking moved!"

She screamed as the front door fell off the hinges and four men strolled in.

----

Garland Louviere was pronounced dead upon arrival at North side Hospital.

Bobby Breaux was approached by ESPN to produce a compilation of the footage he had on Garland's humble beginnings in Baylor Lake, Louisiana to his first fight, to his death.

----

Nakita Slovak and Marcus entered the living room of Nakita's Buckhead condominium. Marcus reached for his nine millimeter and screamed as the twenty two-caliber bullets struck his hand.

Xavier Smith sat and smiled as he squeezed off another shot, hitting Marcus in the knee. A third shot hit him in the other Knee and Marcus rolled on the ground, moaning. The silencer had made the shots little more than 'burps.'

"Hi Nakita, been waiting for you," Xavier smiled.

Nakita did not answer. His blood was boiling mad as Xavier sat in his favorite leather recliner. In front of Xavier was Romany, Nakita's precious nineteen-year-old daughter. Romany was stark naked, except for the duct tape around her waist and around her neck. Her hands were bound to her neck by the duct tape.

"Daddy, please," Romany whispered, terrified.

"It is lucky for you, and lucky for your daughter that I shot Mr. Marcus before he could shoot me," Xavier said in perfect Russian and shoved Romany to the side.

Nakita's blood turned from white hot to ice cold.

Xavier had a sawed off doubled barreled shotgun taped to Romany's back, both triggers taped back. His thumb rested on the hammers.

"My thumb slips off, your precious little girl gets blown in half," Xavier continued in perfect Russian. "Do we understand each other?"

"Daddy," Romany begged, tears sliding down her cheeks.

"Yes, yes, we understand each other," Nakita said, defeated.

"So, how'd it go with Bucky?" Xavier smiled.

"She is," Nakita hesitated.

"I think I have to sneeze," Xavier warned. "You might want to hurry up."

"She is dead," Nakita confessed and tensed up, waiting for the roar that was sure to come.

"I already knew as much," Xavier said. "By the way, the three men you sent to Max's? Next time send more, okay?"

"Yes?" Nakita asked.

"He was actually kind of pissed off you only sent three," Xavier said. "Kind of took it as an insult."

"My son, my son Joesef?" Nakita asked. "He was one of the three."

"All three were beaten to death," Xavier said calmly.

"No," Nakita moaned.

"Like I said, next time send more, they might have had a chance," Xavier said and put the pistol into his lap.

JimBob44
JimBob44
5,081 Followers