All Comments on 'Xeno High Ch. 01'

by Cmdr_L

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Awesome start, looking forwards to the second chapter

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
5*

Nice start. Liked the cultural details of the Sha'dee. The casual xenocide was quite shocking, though. But I guess it adds to the plot. Hopefully, you have a story in mind and plan to complete the arc, because this has potential.

jpz007ahrenjpz007ahrenalmost 8 years ago
Very interesting storyline

Sucks that the government was taking over by religious fanatics. Religion in general can be nice, but when its in total control, bad things usually happen. Because its still Captain'd by people.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
great!

very good, I like it a lot more please

Over_RedOver_Redalmost 8 years ago
Nice work!

Really enjoyed this story! Very creative.

I thought the sex scene came on a little too quickly. I thought she'd run back just to kiss him, then leave after that, sort of reaffirming their romance. It felt pretty surprising for a virgin alien girl who was already skittish to throw all caution to the winds and screw him right then and there in the middle of the Sha'dee neighborhood.

Gave you a 5 because I'm looking forward to their badass canyon-running team! Pod racing is never a letdown.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Amazing!

Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
...and then?

I like Enemy Lines as well, but will there be a continuation to this one? That's be great!

Cmdr_LCmdr_Lover 7 years agoAuthor
Re: ...and then?

Don't worry, I haven't forgotten about this. I'm about to release the first chapter of a new series (Enemy Space), then my next release will be chapter 2 of this one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Cmon dude

4 years and no part 2, cmon man, this story is too good not to have a part 2

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Is there gonna be a part 2?

I heard that you had a part 2 in the works, but there hasn't been one in over 4 years.This is personally my favorite story by you and I really hope that you post another. So common man lets get this story rolling again. Also 5 stars because it's an amazing story.

Cmdr_LCmdr_Lalmost 3 years agoAuthor

Chapter 2 has been posted and is awaiting approval. It took five years to make so it should be almost half as good as Boyhood.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCmdr_L@Cmdr_L
NSFW Artist and Smut Writer. Primary interests are Sci-Fi/Fantasy with a focus on space babes, aliens, and monstergirls. Twitter: @Cmdr_Lmao | Pixiv ID: 91756907

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES