Xeno High Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"KYAAAAA!" She shrieked, clenching her teeth and digging her fingers into his shoulders as he pushed deeper and deeper, pushing her insides apart until he had filled her entire tunnel. His shaft felt ungodly hot as it pulsated inside of her, and the sense of being stuffed full was incredible. She had to take a moment to hold still, getting used to the feeling of him inside of her and letting her natural lubricants soak down his length as she whimpered and gasped. He was breathing hard too, gasping at each twitch and clench of her internal organs around him.

"Oh god... Oh god..." He panted. "Y-you're sooooo tight... Are you alright? Am I hurting you?"

"N-n-no..." Tetra gasped, biting her lip and mentally preparing herself to pull her body up and thrust again. "I-it's... Y-you're... It feels amazing! Unf... Kyaa... Kyaa... Give me a second..."

She steeled herself, and slowly pulled up off of him, trembling and moaning as her tunnel collapsed behind his departing head. She lifted up until she felt him reach the entrance to her hole, then lowered herself again. She was ready for it this time, and he slid in much quicker, surging into her hot, wet hole and making her cry out in pleasure. His hands slid down her flanks until they reached her hips, pressing hard against her lines and sending surges of pleasure through her nervous system as his shaft pushed up through her. She started to moan and sped up the pace, riding him faster and harder as she became accustomed to his girth and the heat in her belly spread through her entire lower body like wildfire. She couldn't think, she could barely speak. She had never felt anything like this before, it was nothing like a tail!

"Kya! Kya! Kya! Yes! OH YES! MORE! MORE!" Tetra squealed, burying her face in his heaving chest and impaling herself on him again and again and again.

"Oh Tetra! S-s-slow down! OH GOD! I-I can't hold it!" The Human under her stammered, clenching his jaw and squeezing her hips as she enveloped him, clenching reflexively on his shaft with each thrust. She could feel it too, like her ridge had turned to molten lava, burning her up inside. Her muscle control started to slip, her thrusts became irregular and she lost all ability to form coherent speech as the pressure built deep within her until she couldn't hold it any longer.

"I'm gunna cum! I'm gunna cum!" Ed gasped, his cock swelling and pulsing inside her before he lost control and released. Tetra's pupils dilated to the size of saucers and her tail went rigid as a board, smacking against underside of the car dash as she felt a surge of hot, thick fluid fill her throbbing cavity. She came with him, her mind going completely white with pure pleasure as she squirted warm, slick lubricant all over his stomach and groin and burst into lilting, trilling song.

Tetra went completely limp as the first waves faded, collapsing against Ed's sweat-soaked chest and mewling softly as the aftershocks of her orgasm coursed through her. She felt his thick, strong arms wrap around her, pinning her to his chest and holding her tight in a warm, loving hug. They lay there for a while, feeling the rhythm of eachothers' hearts fluttering as their chests rose and fell in unison. After a while, Tetra curled her arms around his lower torso and started to purr, lifting her butt to allow his now-limp shaft to slide out of her before nestling her groin into his again. Ed gently, softly stroked her back, kissing her head and caressing her. She let him pet her for a while, then rolled over and scooted up his body, laying her head back against the side of his and guiding his hands onto her breasts. The Human boy smiled at her, and nuzzled his face into the side of her head, kissing her long, delicate ear from tip to base as he fondled her chest.

"Oooohhhhhh Tetra..." He groaned, kissing the root of her ear and squeezing her nipples between thumbs and forefingers. "That was incredible! You were amazing! I've never felt anything like that in my life!"

She flushed even harder at the praise, her ear pushing back against his face as she reached down and slowly massaged her aching sex. She could still feel the heat of his seed inside of her, and purred harder.

"Y-you were pretty incredible too, Eddy..." She crooned, using the pet name she'd heard his father call him.

"I'm really, really sorry about earlier..." He whispered, still sounding guilty. She chirped, amused that he still remembered, when she herself had forgotten until now.

"Oh don't worry about it! I probably should be mad, but I just can't... Not after the way you made me feel... Besides... I like you a lot." She confessed, grinning from ear to ear.

"I like you a lot too, Tetra... I-if it isn't to forward... Would you like to be my girlfriend?" The Human asked, nervously.

She didn't have to think about it for a second.

"Yes! I'd love to!" She chirped excitedly. She felt her... boyfriend? sigh with relief and tenderly kiss the side of her neck.

"I love you, little alien..." He breathed, giving her an enthusiastic hug. She rolled halfway to the side and kissed him hard on the lips.

"I love you too. I wish I could cuddle with you forever... But, your dad might worry if you're gone too long... See you at school tomorrow?" She purred, staring lovingly into his small, brown eyes. He kissed her back, and gave her a final squeeze before reluctantly letting her go.

"Yeah... I can't wait! Sleep well!" He beamed at her as she staggered out of the car and pulled her coverall back on.

"You too!" She said, earnestly, waving to him as he pulled up his pants and shut the car door. The engines hummed as they spun up, and the nimble vehicle rose into the air, turned, and sped away into the night. She watched and waved until she could no longer see him, then staggered groggily into the building and made her way to her nest.

Slipping into the tangled mess of snoozing Sha'dee, she cuddled up close with her nestmates and purred as she thought back on the crazy events of the day. Tetra closed her eyes and smiled, patting her belly and feeling the present Ed had left her seeping deeper inside her as she drifted to sleep.

***Chap.1 Fin***