All Comments on 'Xmas Night Out'

by tony090909

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
CharlieB4CharlieB4over 10 years ago
Will she stray again!

The interlude with Alan has enhanced their sex life but can she resist the need for more? 3*

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
my take

when you take the woman to town, it is tough to stop her from shopping and buying... Yep she has tasted the fine life, she will stray again!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Lucky husband

Nothing feels better than entering your wife when she has another mans load in her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Same theme

Comments verify that this writer hasn't changed his theme. Same theme, different take. "Literotica should be renamed "Cuckerotica". More fitting given the type of stories dominating "loving wives". No thank you. Moving on.

LibertinemanLibertinemanover 10 years ago
So what?

So what if she strays again? Tony enjoyed it and likely would enjoy it even more so in the future. It should be obvious that this type of lustful behaviour is more normal than some think, as so many people, men and women, write about it. I've experienced it, and always found it very exciting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Re: Libertineman

You don't hang out with many men do you? How many of the male friends you have had over the years would admit they like being a cuckold? Let's say some of they are too embarrassed to admit it. Why do you think that is? It's because the biggest majority of men are completely disgusted by the things that you think are hot like cuckoldry. Why do the cuck stories never make it above 3 stars when the few cucks around her give them all 5's? It's because it is not common and most men would throw up at the thought of their wife screwing someone else. You can deny it all you want but most me are way to jealous and insecure to even consider somebody else might be fucking their wife. For some reason cuckerotica has convinced some of you this is a normal male fantasy but none of the guys I know would be caught dead allowing their wife to fuck around!

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 10 years ago
Cut & paste

If you steal passages from your OWN writing, is it plagiarism? This seems to be mostly a cut & paste from ''Shy Wife!'

There ARE some interesting differences in the story details, but the 'first strange' sex and the 'reclaim Sweetie' sex are virtually identical!

Fortunately, both were fairly well-done (within the 'willing cuckold' genre, which is a very maligned sub-category!)

OOAAOOAAover 10 years ago
EXCELLENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations!!!!!!!!

Excellent story!!!

I love the way you write, how you increase the level of exciting throughout the story!!! 5 stars!!!

devilspy2001devilspy2001over 10 years ago
Well played

You got what you wanted and your husband also enjoyed it very much. Maybe on the next vacation, you will be free to do it again. This time have hubby clean your pussy with his mouth before he reclaims you. Your smart to keep this game away from close friends. But then again, there is young Steve. He is not a close friend. You simply have to find out if he can keep his mouth shut.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
The 'C' Word

Well written. Took a while to get to it but the buildup was reasonable and believable. So many characters were introduced that when Alan came back into the story I had to scroll up to see which one he was...'oh yes, the guy who is two years older.' I was surprised that her husband never asked her WHAT SIZE the cock was that finally pummeled her pussy. I believe that 90%, probably more of husbands would want to know. Now the main point: Her use of the C word...CUNT, to describe her vagina. Most women I have known do not like that word, and it might partially be because that the word is also used by slime to call a woman a derogatory or degrading name. But overall, Tony, well done! I am known as EroticWriter, but as yet have not submitted to Literotica.

tony090909tony090909over 10 years agoAuthor
The "C" Word

Thanks for such interesting and constructive comments. My wife is quite conservative and would not dream of using the C word when out with friends (even if it was all female company). However in bed and whilst engaged in some passionate fucking then yes she will sometimes use the C word. It's such a taboo word that it still gives us a thrill to use it (though we are careful not to overuse it). Everyone is different and it's difficult to generalise, but I suspect there are many very respectable, strait-laced wives who will use the C word in the heat of passion.

With regard to cock size I think you are right in suggesting that Karen's husband would ask how big her lover's cock was. I missed that and it's too late to correct the omission now.

Thanks again for the comments.

Tony

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Nice Story

I like the fact that the story was narrated by the wife, the character development was good, and it was believable that she ended up fucking a friend. Also, nice that it was a "one off" and she did not become a total slut. Husband got his wish; wife got an exciting fuck.

gifoncegifonceover 8 years ago
perfect loving couple

The perfect mix. A taste on the strange side, unrepeated, and love and complicity with the life partner. Normality wants that tasted once she will fall again? It's not the case in this STORY (this is exactly what it is, a story) and this is why it's perfect.

wantstowatch19wantstowatch19over 8 years ago
Love this

Great story,I really empathised with you,I too,badly want my wife to fuck another man (she has only ever had me) and it must be so hot to fuck her when she is full of another mans cum,it makes her so much sexier and so much more erotic,If I were you I'd want her to fuck Alan again,but perhaps it would be wiser for her to fuck different men so she didn't get attached to anyone,but hopefully,addicted to fucking others

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Talent Abounds

Cuckold tales normally disgust me, but the skill of the author is quite palpable here. This naughty wife fell very naturally into this erotic situation. After thirty years of fidelity to her husband there is a confidence in this marital relationship which seems to allow her one-off fling. One thing for sure is that this husband definitely wanted this event to go forward.

The personality of the wife is what keeps this story together. The author has made her come to life. I could sense this woman and her sweet naiviety. She wasn't a sex bomb, but she sure came off sexy. It's an amazing truth, but sometimes just a slight gesture of sexual agency on the part of a reserved woman can be extremely erotic. Probably even more so than an experienced slutty woman. This is what the author has accomplished.

Bravo, Tony.

Buster2UBuster2Uover 2 years ago

Good Job Tony! 5 stars for your story. Well written. Good character development, Great progression. Only detail is that I would have different is I would have her fucking Alan every friday night and stop her birth control pills. LOL but then that is just me. Thanks alot

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I stopped reading the moment I saw that the women were old and obese. Nothing erotic about that.

robertlrobertlabout 2 months ago

Loved this story! You're one of the very best and this story is no exception. The last minute, unexpected is the hottest! I did kind of expect that Tony would have snuck into the other room to watch.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Unable to determine what she gained by betraying her husband with Alan.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertony090909@tony090909
1520 Followers
Happily married - fortunately my wife shares my enthusiasm for fantasies and role playing. Her main fantasy is to be taken very forcefully at work - it's done by a work colleague who pushes her against a filing cabinet pulls her knickers to one side and fucks her. She says s...