Xmas Night Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tony090909
tony090909
1,520 Followers

"We'll go back to my house. But only if you understand that it's a one-off and will never be repeated."

Alan nodded his agreement. I leaned across and kissed him again, then took his hand and placed it on my breast. I squirmed with pleasure as he squeezed and kneaded me.

When we separated I realised that we were already close to our village. The main street was deserted and in no time we were turning into the cul-de-sac where I live. I told the driver to go quietly because I didn't want to wake the neighbours. The truth is I didn't want any of them to see me taking an unfamiliar man into the house in the early hours of the morning.

Alan said he would sort out the fare while I unlocked the door. No lights were on in the house and I cautiously lit one and then led Alan through into the lounge. I left the main lights off; instead I turned the lamp in the corner on. The subdued, discreet light it gave the room was much more attuned to the situation.

"Give me a minute," I said quietly to Alan. "I just want to check that Tony is asleep." He didn't say anything, but simply nodded, perhaps worried that his voice would carry in the silent house.

I slipped my shoes off, crept upstairs, along the landing and into our room. I thought Tony might well be awake, but he was asleep. His phone was on the bedside cabinet next to him, normally he leaves it downstairs. If I was having second thoughts and wanted to back out, now was the moment.

I sat on the bed and very gently shook him. He began to stir and when his eyes opened I put a finger to his lips. I reached out a flicked on the bedside lamp, both of us blinking in the sudden light.

"You remember saying that if I ever wanted to gain some experience it's OK with you." His eyes widened and he nodded. "Well there's someone downstairs. Are you sure you can cope if I go back down to him?"

"You mean..." he stuttered.

"Yes, I mean to have sex with him. You'll have to stay up here until we've finished and then I'll come back to you."

"OK," said Tony. "You know you have my permission." I leaned across and kissed him.

"Love you."

"Love you too," he replied. I stood up and turned to go, but Tony told me to wait and sat up on the edge of the bed. He leaned across and undid the two buttons on my dress so it was completely undone at the front and my lacy black bra and pants set were displayed.

"Go back to him like that, you look stunning. And when you've finished slip your knickers on and come back to me – I want to reclaim your pussy."

His hand slipped between my legs and very gently he stroked me through my knickers. I was tempted to let him explore, but I needed to return to Alan and was impatient to take the next step.

"Wait for me; I'll be back and when I am I'll be an experienced woman." I turned and headed downstairs. I felt very nervous and rather unsteady as I went down the stairs. The house was so quiet that every noise was magnified.

The lounge door was at the foot of the stairs and when I rested my hand on it I was surprised and annoyed to see that I was trembling. I took a couple of deep breaths then stepped into the room. Alan was stood by the fireplace facing the door and I walked across to him.

"He's fast asleep, our bedroom is at the back of the house and I've closed all the intervening doors, so don't worry we won't be disturbed."

Alan took me in his arms and because I'd slipped my high heels off as soon as we entered the house I was seven inches shorter than him. He looked me in the eye.

"Just so there's no awkwardness can I say at the start that I've had the snip and I'm safe, but if you prefer I'll use a condom."

"No, that's alright, bareback is fine, I want to feel you cum inside me."

He stooped to kiss me; at the same time he slipped one hand inside my dress and began to caress my backside. It wasn't long before his other hand started to explore my breasts. Then the hand slid round from my backside and his fingertips traced across my pubic mound with the lightest of touches.

I parted my legs at the same time as I pushed his jacket off his shoulders, then I hurriedly started to undo his shirt buttons as his hand slipped inside my knickers and stroked my bush. One finger traced along my cunt lips and there was no hiding the extent of my arousal. I was very excited and my love juices were in full flow.

Then suddenly Alan was on his knees tugging impatiently at my knickers. I put one hand on his shoulder to steady myself and raised first one foot then the other, to help him remove my knickers.

As soon as he'd done that he manoeuvred me towards our settee. Fortunately it's a deep and wide one and Alan positioned me so that I was laid back with my head in one corner and my bottom close to the edge. As soon as I was in place he spread my legs and went down on me.

His tongue traced a path along my slit and I sighed as he savoured the taste of me. Normally I view oral sex as very much a starter before the main course, but I was so hyped up that when Alan found my clit I lost control and experienced a sudden and very powerful orgasm.

That was the signal for Alan to get undressed. He stood up, slipped his shirt off, followed by his shoes and socks and then removed his trousers and briefs. He must have been very excited because his cock was straining in an almost vertical position.

I don't know if I'm typical, but I am rather fascinated by cocks. An erect one looks so angry and powerful and of course they're erect because of you, which is a compliment in a way.

You've got to remember that the only erect cock I'd ever seen or handled was my husband's, so I needed to touch Alan's and see how it compared. I remembered the first time I'd touched Tony's and how impressed I'd been with its strength (hardness) and wondered if my virgin pussy would be able to take it.

Well I was a bit older and wiser and knew that Tony's cock though very nice was strictly average at just over six inches when he was erect. That was fine by me, I've never really bought into the large cock fantasy (nor I suspect do most women).

Anyway Alan's cock was very similar to my husband's. His balls felt nice and heavy; it seemed odd (and rather exciting) to think that all the sperm they contained would soon be inside me.

I do like going down on a man. I'm particularly fascinated by the contrast between the smooth head and the rough shaft with it's ridged network of pulsing veins. So I licked the end of Alan's cock which brought a murmur of approval. That turned into a groan when I took the head and most of the shaft into my mouth.

It was exciting swirling my tongue round his cock, but Alan soon stopped me, saying that I was going to make him cum. It was obvious he wanted to be inside me, so I lay back on the settee and spread my legs.

Alan moved above me and I felt the warm, rubbery tip of his cock bump against the top of my thigh. I reached down, took hold of his cock and positioned it against the entrance to my pussy.

At that moment I felt light-headed. I could put that down to alcohol or tiredness, but the truth is I'd never felt more awake and was intensely aware that after almost thirty years of being the exclusive province of my husband I was about to surrender my pussy to the rigid arrogance of Alan's prick.

I knew I was very wet and could take him. He leaned into me with a smooth, supple motion. My cunt lips parted and his cock slid into my depths. I gasped, Alan groaned, then we were kissing passionately. He began to fuck me with steady, but powerful strokes which penetrated my core.

I have to say it felt very different from my husband. Not in terms of the length or girth of his cock, but rather his very different build. My husband is quite wiry and sometimes when we're having sex I almost feel as though our bodies have fused into one.

I didn't get that feeling with Alan. He's about three inches taller than Tony and much bulkier, not fat but very solid. Physically I felt almost overwhelmed, as if I was being possessed by Alan. In its own way that was quite exciting. One thing was for certain, I now knew that all men don't feel the same.

We fucked like that for a while, then Alan asked if he could take me from behind. That's my favourite position, so if course I said yes. I turned over on the settee, but Alan asked if we could go on the rug.

So I went down on my hands and knees, only for Alan to ask if I would go down on my elbows. I hesitated for a moment because that is such an exposed position; you really are showing everything. Nevertheless I did it and let out a squeal when Alan's cock slid back into me.

He thrust into me quite powerfully, then I got another surprise when he asked me to put my legs together. I know Tony likes that particular variation because my cunt feels tighter. It was obviously the same for Alan.

"Oh God you've got a lovely tight cunt. It's fucking gorgeous."

It's only relatively recently that Tony and I have discovered the pleasure of talking dirty and I do find it quite a turn on. So when Alan told me I had a lovely tight cunt it added to my excitement.

"I'm sorry Karen," he said. "I'll have to cum soon. I want to be face to face with you. Is that OK?"

I didn't say anything, but he withdrew and I rolled onto my back. In a flash he covered me and his cock slid back into me. Now it was just hard fucking and I urged him on.

"Fuck me, go on, fuck me you bastard."

I felt the first waves of an orgasm sweep across me, then Alan's prick stiffened further and suddenly it was jerking inside me as he fired burst after burst of sperm into my pussy.

We lay together in silence for what felt like quite a while, but probably wasn't that long. Alan's prick began its inevitable retreat and I didn't want sperm stains on our rug, so I said we had better move.

Normally I would have wiped myself, but Tony had asked me to slip my knickers back on and I knew that in his fantasies I always brought him a pussy full of sperm. So I grabbed my knickers and pulled them back on, and then slipped my dress back on, though I didn't bother fastening it. Alan was dressing and a minute later we were by the back door.

"Please don't expect this to be repeated. I said it was a one-off and that's how it's going to stay. But I hope we can be friends just the same as before."

"OK," Alan replied with a shrug. "I'll honour that, but equally I won't forget tonight. You're a beautiful woman and Tony's a lucky man."

I opened the door, but he gave me one last kiss before departing. At that time in the morning there was almost no chance of being seen, but it must have been quite a sight – the normally respectable housewife kissing goodbye to her lover while he fondles her tits.

I closed and locked the door. As I climbed the stairs I could feel my panties were wet with my Alan's sperm. The pillow talk Tony and I had shared about scenarios where I was fucked was very much in my mind now. I knew what he wanted and I wanted it too.

He wanted to reclaim my pussy, to thrust his cock into that sweet orifice which had been his exclusive preserve and add his sperm to the load already inside me.

When I entered the bedroom a lamp was on in the corner. As I approached the bed Tony pulled the covers back; his cock was erect. I climbed on the bed, straddled him and guided his hand between my legs.

"Feel how wet my panties are. He rode me bareback and came in my pussy. Now it's your turn. Would you like to fuck me?"

I rubbed the semen soaked crotch of my panties against the rigid heat of Tony's cock and he gave a loud groan. So I reached down, pulled my panties to one side and placed the end of his cock against my cunt lips.

I bore down, rotated my hips and, lubricated by a mixture of my fuck honey and my lover's sperm, my husband's cock slid easily into my lustful cunt.

He gave an agonised gasp, half raised himself on the bed, then sank back almost immediately as I started to ride his cock. We hadn't been in that position long when he grabbed hold of my hips, rolled me over and commenced to pound into me in the missionary position.

It was raw, basic fucking and I realised Tony was close to coming. He gave a final brutal thrust, then groaned and swore as he pumped sperm into his wife's cunt; a cunt which a few minutes ago had been enjoyed by another man.

He collapsed on top of me and lay gasping for a while before he rolled off me. For the first time ever sperm from two men trickled out of my pussy. He lay on his back, staring at the ceiling and I asked him if he was OK.

"Yes I'm fine. I'm sorry I couldn't contain myself, but that was just so intense. I was desperate to fuck you and put my sperm in your pussy."

"Could you hear anything from downstairs?" I asked. I must admit while Alan and I were fucking I had wondered if Tony could hear us.

"I came out onto the landing and I couldn't really make out anything that was being said, but I could definitely hear the sounds of sex." Then Tony looked directly at me. "But at the end I heard you urging him to fuck you. Almost without thinking I'd been stroking my cock, but when I heard you say that I had to stop or I would have cum. Then I could hear orgasmic sounds and I knew that was it, he was firing his sperm into your pussy."

I nodded and confirmed that was exactly how it had been. I snuggled up to Tony and cupped his balls in what I hoped was a loving gesture. I was surprised to find that his cock was semi-erect, usually once he's cum that's it and it's a long time since he's cum twice in one session.

I couldn't resist sliding my hand up and squeezing the shaft. I was rewarded with a tremor and a noticeable stiffening.

"This really does turn you on doesn't it?" I asked. "Are you up for some more?"

"Well if you are interested then I would be," Tony replied with a grin. "But perhaps it makes sense to save it. What I'd really like is for you to give me a full account tomorrow night and I'm sure I'll want to fuck you again then."

To be honest that suited me better; I'd already been fucked twice and didn't need a third session. So we settled down to sleep and I must admit I was out in no time and didn't wake until late morning. Tony was already up and when I came downstairs he greeted me with a wry smile.

"Good morning and how is my lovely wife?"

"I'm fine, but I'm not feeling very energetic, it's going to be a lazy day as far as I'm concerned."

And that's exactly how it turned out. I read the paper and did a few minor jobs, but nothing of real note. Tony did try to get into my knickers at one stage, but I made him wait. Partly because I knew the sex would be more relaxed if we saved it until we were in bed, but also because I still wasn't 100% sure what I was going to tell him.

In our fantasies the sex had always involved a handsome stranger. But that hadn't been the case. It was a man I was friendly with, who lived locally and who I would see regularly. I wasn't sure how comfortable Tony would be with that and whether he would feel that continuing social intercourse with Alan might lead to more sexual intercourse!

However I decided to be honest, mainly because I didn't intend to have sex with Alan again. So I told Tony exactly what happened. How Steve had touched me up, but then dumped me when someone his age came along. I described how Alan and I had been chased through York, the kiss in the taxi and then sex on our settee.

Tony became very excited when I described Alan fucking me. I told him about the decisive moment when I felt Alan's cock stiffen and swell inside me and knew that my pussy was about to accept his sperm. Not surprisingly that took Tony over the top and he groaned and swore as he pumped his sperm into me.

Laid together afterwards we chatted about the situation. Tony was happy that I didn't plan to have sex with Alan again.

"I'm not comfortable with you having sex with someone who is also a friend. The risk of emotional attachment is too great and Alan's married, so it could get very messy." He paused and ran his hand along my hip.

"There's also the fact that you've got a good group of friends at the gym. If you have an affair with Alan then people might well find out and it could be really awkward. You might have to stop going to the gym. It's been an exciting one-off and it's best to leave it at that."

Put like that it all seemed reasonably straightforward, but even so when I went to the gym on the Monday morning I felt surprisingly nervous. All the regulars were there and of course people wanted to chat about our night out in York.

Alan and I got quite a reaction when we told them about our adventure and the race to the taxi rank. Someone did ask me what Tony said when I came home with my hold-ups ripped to shreds. I said he'd been asleep and there was no reason to wake him because I was fine, but as I said that I could feel Alan watching me and my pulse was racing. I don't think anyone picked up on my unease and thankfully I didn't have any awkward questions about the rest of the night.

I thought things had returned to normal, but Alan did drop a discreet hint that he would like to meet up again. I made it clear that wasn't going to happen and in many ways that was the end of it. But there was one other incident about three weeks later.

I'd had a more vigorous session in the gym than normal and finished off with a fast run on the treadmill. When I came off I just about collapsed. I went down on my knees then sank forward onto my elbows, vowing never to push myself so hard again.

I was crouched there gasping for breath when I heard a noise behind me. I glanced over my shoulder and Alan was stood behind me. He looked stricken, as though he'd been caught doing something very wrong.

Then I noticed the obvious and unmistakeable shape of an erect penis bulging the front of his tracksuit bottoms. I was down on all fours and I knew straight away that he must have been thinking back to me crouched on our lounge floor in that most submissive of poses and presenting my cunt for his pleasure.

Of course we were both dressed but the atmosphere was saturated with sexual tension. Deeply embarrassed I got up, said Hi and headed for the changing rooms. Once I was in there I realised I couldn't sit in our usual group for a post exercise chat and coffee. All the time I would be aware of Alan looking at me and thinking "I've seen her down on all fours displaying her cunt. I know what her cunt feels like and I know how good it felt to fire my sperm deep inside her married pussy."

I gathered my gear together and told Denise that I had a bad headache and was going home to take some tablets and lie down. She sympathized and said she'd ring later to see how I felt.

It's only a two-minute drive from the gym to my house, but it was an uncomfortable journey because I couldn't ignore the signals my body was sending me. My pussy was wet and it was clear that I was very aroused. Driving through our estate I had this vivid mental picture of me crouched on a mat in a deserted gym. Alan came up behind me and pulled my gym shorts and knickers down in a forceful, almost rough, manner. He didn't pull them off, but left them bundled round my ankles.

He crouched behind me and even though my legs were pressed together my cunt was so wet he had no trouble penetrating me. He fucked me with a hard, fast rhythm making me cum twice before he gave a final brutal thrust and pumped his seed into me. He withdrew and left me collapsed on the floor with his sperm trickling out of my pussy and forming a pool on the gym floor.

When I got home I locked the door behind me and hurried upstairs. I shut the bedroom curtains, crouched on the floor and pulled my gym shorts and knickers down until they were round my ankles. I reached back and gasped with relief as two fingers slid into my sopping wet cunt. I know that fingers are a poor substitute for a stiff prick, but they had to do.

tony090909
tony090909
1,520 Followers