Xmas Night Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tony090909
tony090909
1,505 Followers

I finger fucked myself for a while then rubbed my clit in an almost frenzied manner. I shuddered and gasped as orgasmic waves broke across me and all the time I imagined Alan was riding me, his cock thrusting deep into me and then pumping another load of sperm into my lustful cunt.

If it seems like this will all lead to another interlude with Alan then forget it. I'll admit I was tempted, but not enough to do anything about it. That incident was on a Wednesday and I knew that Tony would love to hear about it, but I decided to save it until the time was right.

The following Saturday we were returning from a night out with friends. I'd had a few glasses of wine and was feeling very relaxed. Tony was driving so he was trapped and no matter how much my story turned him on, he wouldn't be free to just grab hold of me.

The thought of telling him was enough to make me moist, but as I described events at the gym my love juices really started to flow. I must admit it felt very naughty, but very nice to see his reaction when I described how I had masturbated whilst down on all fours and imagining Alan was taking me from behind.

As soon as we got indoors Tony told me I had better go upstairs and get changed and he would be up in a minute; there was no need to ask what I should change into.

So I slipped my dress off and put my gym gear on. I left a bedside lamp shining discreetly in a corner of the room and when I heard Tony coming upstairs I crouched on my elbows and knees.

He didn't say anything, but moved behind me, grabbed the waistband of my gym shorts and knickers and pulled them down, exposing my cunt. Then he took up exactly the position I had described – not kneeling, but crouched with his knees bent so that his prick was level with my cunt.

I felt the warmth of his prick against my entrance, then he leant into me and my cunt lips parted as the full length of his hot, hard cock drove into me. He rode me energetically, asking me if I was imagining it was Alan's cock inside me. I know the sort of dirty talk he likes and I was happy to oblige.

"Yes, I'm imagining it's Alan whose fucking me. It's his big cock ramming into me from behind. Do you like the fact that he's fucking your wife's sweet married pussy?" Tony groaned at that, so I pressed on.

"Do you want me to be his slut? To let him ride me bareback and then cum in my pussy. Does that turn you on?"

He didn't reply, but the pace of his thrusts became almost frantic and then suddenly he gave an agonized groan and erupted inside me. We collapsed onto the carpet and grinned at each other like a couple of naughty children.

Alan never did get to fuck me again, but there were a couple more occasions when I changed into my gym gear, crouched on the floor and Tony and I let our imagination take over.

tony090909
tony090909
1,505 Followers