All Comments on 'Xolt 2 Ch. 08'

by Pallaton

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
DelaneymegDelaneymegalmost 11 years ago

Glad your back. Can't wait for next chapter. This one was tooooo short!

canndcanndalmost 11 years ago

I feel that Brandon should have shown a bit more anger. I think it would have been a better and healthier interaction given their d/s relationship. It would have shown that while they chose to have that relationship, he could see himself as an equal at a time like this when something happens that has a huge impact o their relationship. I think for a truly healthy relationship as mates, that is necessary. He gave in too easily and with thin addition, he was seemingly insecure and let Zhi know it when he said 'i said I love you and you didn't answer' and then him choosing to put his arms around him in a comforting gesture which should have been the other way around. While, I don't feel that was resolved ideally (at least he gave a heartfelt apology), I am glad they worked it out, one way or another, before they were called to help Jing. Afterall, Zhi will have to have his wits about him and not be distracted from saving Jing. I hope you'll make the most of this fascinating turn in the story with poor Jing at risk and this race having a first girl after they stopped having them so long before. interesting...not just have the baby be born quickly and it not be a big deal. Though I hope you won't have anything permanent happen to sweet Jing.

avidreadravidreadralmost 11 years ago

Liked this chapter, altho it is short. I can understand Brandon forgiving Zhi quickly. He does love Zhi and, being it is a d/s relationship, it means something that the dominant partner is practically pleading to be forgiven.

I know life gets busy but, please, don't leave us hanging too long about Jing and, for that matter, Steven who seems to be past due.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
HELP

PLEASE don't let him die......

lonesomedove66lonesomedove66almost 11 years ago

Even though it was short I liked it. Please let Jing be okay as well as the baby but let this be it for them. Brandon does need to learn more about Zhi's culture and accept it for them to both be truly happy but you can see that they do love each other.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPallaton@Pallaton
119 Followers
Hey all, Tumblr has fallen apart and I am no longer there. I am most active on Twitter right now. I would love it if you guys will come visit me there. Feel free to send me a message and chat with me. It would be super cool to hear from you and get input on stories. Or if you...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Xolt 2 Ch. 07 Previous Part
Xolt Series Info