XTC 2.5

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What's the matter?" Lucas asked.

"Nothing!" she blurted. "It's just, I thought... I... nothing!" she assured, blushing furiously.

"She thought she was getting a hot Lucas test," Leah laughed.

"Uh, no, I...!"

"That won't be necessary," he said.

"Unless you want to," Leah added, grinning.

Unable to answer, Gina didn't say anything, instead turning her attention to the toy that was dribbling juice down over her fingers. 'I can't believe I'm doing this' she thought again. Sticking out her tongue, she tentatively touched it to the vibrator. The lube tasted like cherry, as he'd said... with a hint of something she couldn't place. Gina ran the flat of her tongue up the entire length of the toy. It was kind of like a thin, candy syrup. Wrapping her lips around it, she dipped first the head in, pulled it back, then took half its length. She noticed both scientists watching her with fascinated grins. It was embarrassing, but emboldening. She smiled around the silver phallus, twisting it in her mouth as she sucked on it, pressing it in until it was nearly bumping the back of her throat. X had given her a little practice. She gasped when she saw the front of Lucas' coat jump.

"Bend over," Leah commanded, gleefully. "I want to see something."

Heat flooded Gina's cheeks at the thought. What could she want to see that required bending over? This felt like it was starting to spiral away from something as simple and wholesome as deep-throating a vibrator. She did it anyway.

"Mmm, look at that," Leah purred, tugging the hem of the robe up and pulling Gina's ass cheeks apart, leaning over her back for a better look.

"Very nice," Lucas agreed.

"I want to lick it," Leah bubbled.

Gina's brow furrowed at the admission. No girl had ever said that before (so far as she knew) about any part of her anatomy.

"I'll take that now," Leah said, pulling the vibrator from Gina's mouth. "And this is just getting in the way," she informed her, stripping the robe from her, then bending her over again with a hand on the back of her head. "Now, reach back and spread your cheeks. We want to do some measurements."

"What?" Gina asked in embarrassed puzzlement, but hesitantly doing as she was told. "What kind of... eep!"

Her question was cut short by the feel of something warm and thin being slid into her ass.

"Hold still," Leah ordered.

She would have jumped straight up to the ceiling if not for the hand on her back encouraging her to stay put. Something hard and flat was then placed on the middle of her back.

"Core temperature 37.2," Lucas said. Fingers, certainly Leah's, tapped against a tablet—the thing on her back.

"Perfectly normal and healthy," Leah commented.

"She also seemed to do quite well with the oral test."

"But, how much was practice and how much was 36b?"

"Hm..."

"Have you sucked a lot of cock?" Leah asked bluntly.

Gina gasped. "No," she eventually managed to mumble, shaking her head, using her hair to hide her face.

"I didn't think so," Lucas announced triumphantly.

What was that supposed to mean? Did she look like a total idiot doing it? She'd thought she looked kind of hot. The front of his coat had certainly reacted. The blow to her ego almost drove her from the room.

"How would you know?" Leah asked suspiciously.

"An educated guess, based on her demeanour."

"Her demeanour," Leah parroted skeptically. "And educated by who? We've been together since university."

"She just seemed too innocent to be very experienced. Bashful, rapid blush response..."

"So, what you're saying is she doesn't look slutty enough to be good at it? She could simply have Rosacea, and bashfulness doesn't prove anything," Leah interrupted. "You have a lot to learn about women. Never make assumptions."

Gina wasn't sure thinking she was inexperienced because she didn't look like a slut was a compliment, and worse, the whole time they were arguing, she was left standing there like a human table, holding her bum cheeks apart, with a thermometer up her ass for the whole world to see.

"She spent days to weeks in the escape shuttle, which as you know has no substantial food supplies," Leah pointed out. "She almost certainly got her nutrients from X2, or she would be considerably more haggard, emaciated and discoloured by now from living off just the crap in those ration tubes, and I think we both know X2 wouldn't just jerk off to provide them. So, she has had some practice."

Gina squeaked in shock. How did she know that?

"Regardless, that isn't much, and she showed absolutely no signs of discomfort during the test. I would call 36b quite promising."

"Agreed," Leah said, taking the tablet off Gina's back.

Gina quivered as someone took hold of the thermometer and turned it inside her.

"Did you know that X2 also has a water filtration system, should you find yourself stranded in the wilderness?" Lucas informed her.

Ewww! Before she had time to dwell on this fact, the thermometer was slipped from her ass slowly, so that she felt every millimetre of it. Gina gasped and clenched as a hot shiver raced through her.

"Don't move," Leah commanded. "Keep spreading."

They left her standing like that for a minute. It seemed like forever. She couldn't understand why she was simply obeying. She knew that she shouldn't. It was incredibly embarrassing standing there knowing they were looking... but it was also incredibly arousing standing there... knowing they were looking. Of course, that couldn't be the reason. She was helping advance science.

"She is so cute."

"Mmm," Lucas responded noncommittally.

"And so obedient. I hope we get to keep her. Look how wet she is. I bet she tastes like honey."

"Ah!" she gasped as someone touched her pussy, then rubbed it vigorously. Heat shot through her.

Gina was pretty sure she could hear the sounds of kissing behind her. We're they making out? She didn't have time to dwell on that, either. Without warning, Gina felt a finger probing her asshole. It rubbed in little circles a few times, then slid slickly and easily into her up to the knuckle. It was coated with gel. Gina let out a startled squeak.

"How does that feel?" Leah asked.

"It feels like a finger up my ass!"

"But, how does it feel?"

"... Good, I guess."

Both scientists laughed.

"I really like her!" Leah declared, still laughing. "But, how does it feel?" The finger twirled inside of her, then wiggled.

"More descriptive, please," Lucas explained.

Gina stammered a moment, unsure what to say. "Weird, but kind of good... I've only ever done it that way a couple times, but I think... I think I actually cum harder," she managed, mortified at discussing the details of her sex life.

The scientists both laughed again.

What? What?

"I really love her!" Leah declared, thrusting her finger in and out.

"We meant describe how the 36b feels," Lucas explained.

"Oh," Gina mumbled, heat stinging her cheeks. "It's warm, and kind of tingly."

"I'm glad you like my finger," Leah said, amusement still tingeing her voice. "Anal's one of those things you love it or hate it. Assgasms are usually more intense, if you can have them. You're so lucky. I love anal, too, but I have to rub my clit to cum."

Gina just stood there trying to absorb this. This was not a conversation she would ever have dreamed having when she woke up that morning—discussing anal sex with another woman's finger up her ass. Said finger slowly slid back out of her... so that she could feel every millimetre of it. A moment later Gina's eyes widened as she felt the hard tip of what was undoubtedly the silver toy—at least, she hoped it was the silver toy—start working its way into her ass. She didn't have any warning, or even have time to clench up, not that it would have done her any good, as syrupy as the vibrator was.

"Eep! Ah! That's my..." she started, but words failed her as the unyielding plastic pried her open.

With constant pressure and the 36b, Leah soon had nearly the entire length of the toy deep inside the submissive mech tech. She barely let her adjust to it before she started to fuck her with it. The friction quickly made the gel warm even more and left Gina panting, bringing a huge, wicked smile to Leah's face.

Gina closed her eyes and whimpered, bracing her hands on her thighs to keep her knees from going weak. The vibe felt bigger inside her than it really was, and the gel made it feel almost as good as X. She couldn't believe she was doing this. When she opened her eyes, Lucas stepped into her field of view... or, rather, part of him did. His hard cock bobbed in front of her nose, shiny with gel. Gina opened her mouth just as he rubbed it across her lips. The scent of sex and hard cock filled her nostrils and she stuck out her tongue. Lucas slipped his cock into her and the taste of cherry filled her mouth. Hips tilting forward, he fucked her quickly while Gina sucked eagerly.

Behind her, Leah pounded her backside with steady strokes that made her pussy throb. She could feel her orgasm building and reached back to touch herself.

Lucas curled his fingers in her hair and pressed deeper into her mouth. Before she knew it, she was holding her breath, his wiry pubic hair tickling her nose. He switched to long, slow thrusts, pushing as much of himself into her as he could.

Her fingers flew in quick, desperate circles over her clit, pausing only long enough to tease her wanton hole. Leah twisted the vibe with every in-thrust. It was wet heat moving faster and faster in the tight grip of her ass. The orgasm that was building deep in Gina's belly suddenly tightened and swelled like a wave rushing to shore. It crashed over her and washed her with pleasure that stood her on tiptoe. Just as suddenly, Lucas flooded her mouth with hot cream.

Gina sat on a stool beside the work table, catching her breath. Her ass felt strange, still slightly open and slick with lube, though it didn't feel bad. All she could taste was cherry flavoured cum. She wished she had her vape. Lucas had replaced the gel in the fridge and was rearranging the jars, Leah was entering data into her tablet.

"One thing I really want to know," Gina panted. "Whose personality is he based on? Is he just emulating?" She didn't need to explain who she meant.

"I think what you're really asking is, are his feelings and desires real," Lucas suggested.

Gina couldn't believe she was so transparent. She nodded silently.

"Perhaps you should ask instead if programmed feelings are less real simply because they're not organic, born in silicon instead of in flesh. Would it make a difference if his feelings simulated someone else's, rather than being spontaneous, based on genetic predispositions and reactions to chemicals?"

The question left Gina flustered, and Leah shot a silencing look at Lucas.

"We didn't program their brains, Captain Miller did. She's quite brilliant," Leah said warmly.

Gina found this surprising and couldn't hide her shock. "What? Really?" A smuggler and a master programmer? The two seemed so mutually exclusive to her.

"She wouldn't explain how it was done," Lucas added, "but from what I understand, they have a base personality that adapts, develops... a very complex learning program."

"Indeed. Their personalities are quite different and all their own," the captain said from the doorway. "His feelings are true." She was leaning against the frame, vape in hand. "Gina, come with me, please," she said, turning and leaving the room.

Gina rushed to catch up, not even thinking to grab the robe in her haste. The captain led her back to the bedroom. William and X were both there, standing sentinel on either side of the door. The captain stopped near the overstuffed stool and turned to face her.

"The ship had been on its way to deliver X1 and X2 to a rather exclusive establishment... let's call it a spa, a retreat, if you will, there to study the clientele for a possibly suitable replacement, amongst other things" she explained of her own volition.

Gina stared at her blankly, unsure what to say.

"It's not really a spa, dear," the captain explained. "I was being polite."

Gina nodded. She'd assumed as much.

Captain Miller took a deep suck off her vape and studied the tech critically. "Sweet, little poppet," she sighed heavily, apparently deciding that the girl wasn't going to catch up to the conversation. "The ship was attacked, sabotaged," she continued.

"By who?" Gina asked breathlessly. It was like a spy movie.

"I haven't decided yet," the captain said, raising an eyebrow in Gina's direction. "At any rate, it was the purest chance that you should have happened across X." The captain watched her silently for a moment. "However, I'm afraid that I have some unfortunate news."

"What?" Gina asked, instantly anxious.

"My dear, I'm afraid that you're not well suited to being my protege."

"Why not?" She could barely get the words out.

"You're simply too... nice."

Gina's spirit was crushed in an instant. What would happen to her now? Where would she go? How would she even get off the planet? X! What about X? Tears begin to well and her knees felt weak.

"However, you seem to have admirable skill with machines. I could certainly enjoy abusing you."

Gina stared at her wide-eyed. Abusing...? What did that mean?

"Put you to use, dear," the captain explained.

She wasn't sure that sounded any better.

"Really?" she asked, grasping for hope.

"Hm," the captain considered. "I'll tell you what. You will be blindfolded. If you can tell the droids apart, I'll allow X to keep you."

That seemed like a strange way to phrase it.

"Okay," Gina readily agreed.

Captain Miller flopped down into the overstuffed chair. She crossed her legs and lit her vape as she settled back to watch. Blowing a cloud of mist at the ceiling, she smiled wolfishly at the sight the girl presented. Blindfolded and naked, on all fours on the divan, she was pure eroticism. Only a few feet away, she could see Gina quiver nervously, and smell her arousal. Casting a glance at William, she motioned him forward.

Gina couldn't believe she'd gone along with this. What was going to happen? Why did she need to be naked? Captain Miller had tied the blindfold onto her, then led her by the hair until her legs had bumped up against the divan. She'd made her kneel on it, then reminded her of the agreement. If she could tell who X was, she could stay. Now, all she could do was wait and see what was going to happen. She didn't have to wait long.

A strong hand wrapped itself in her hair, pulling her head back and making her gasp. She could feel that he was standing to her side. The slap to her ass was unexpected and hard, making her cry out. The sting overwhelmed the heat, and as his hand landed once, then twice more, tears welled in her eyes and she was fighting with herself not to reach back. By the time the spanking stretched to ten, then twenty, he had to wrap an arm around her waist to keep her from leaping off the stool. Was this X? The dominance was really making her hot, but he never spanked her so hard. Her ass burned and stung. She could feel the heat radiating from it. And X always reached down and stroked her pussy. This time he didn't. It was like the spanking was the goal in itself. Surely, it couldn't be X. For X, spanking was always a foreplay, something that always made her feel like a naughty girl, something that got her really hot before things got really hot. He was doing the spanking, he was in control, but it was really all about her. He had been getting rougher lately, though. She hoped it wasn't X. Gina's chest was heaving when he let go of her.

Without a word, the droid stepped around behind her. She knew where he was the moment she felt his hand roughly gripping her stinging ass. His stiffness parted her lips, then the full length sank into her in one long stroke. Gina cried out, but words were beyond her. He took her fast, with shallow strokes that made his hips slap her burning backside. It was intense, it was too much, she wasn't sure how much she could take. Despite that, she came almost immediately, the orgasm rippling through her pelvis like electricity bouncing along a metal fence.

The droid was nowhere near done, though. She hadn't even finished coming down before he grabbed her by the hair and made her kneel up. Squealing and reaching for his hands, Gina could do little but follow as he forced her off of the stool to kneel on the floor. She didn't need to guess what he wanted next. He stopped her gasping and whimpers by filling her mouth with his cock. The gel was persistent, and despite having swallowed most of it, he still tasted slightly of cherry, mixed now with her own juices. Taking her head in his hands, he thrust himself in and out of her mouth quickly, deeply, fucking her face. She braced her hands against his thighs, but all she could do was hold on. Gina didn't even try to suck, instead just letting him take his pleasure from her open mouth. He had her head tilted just slightly upward so that he could watch her face while he made her kneel there, drooling around him. If she hadn't had the blindfold on, he'd have been looking her in the eyes while he did it. It was a display of dominance, plain and simple, not intended for her enjoyment, and he soon changed tack again.

Taking her by the hair, he forced her to crawl back to the divan, then guided her blindly over it until she knelt on the floor, belly on the cushion, hugging it breathlessly. Gina felt like she was riding a whirlwind, unable to do anything but ride it out and wonder what would happen next. Sliding impatiently back into her, he filled her as deeply as he could go, drawing a heated gasp from the abused tech. Grabbing her by the back of the neck, the droid pinned her tightly to the divan. He drove into her fast, the force of his thrusts bouncing her against the cushion. She'd never been taken so intensely and it was overwhelming. Her entire body was heat and the pounding of his cock. Despite how rough he was, despite how hard he was pushing her, her body responded, against all reason. She came again, hard, all the way down to her toes. She didn't know if she passed out, but she couldn't think, could barely breath, and the blood pounded in her ears. She didn't know if she came again, or if it just rolled on for a long time. And then the droid stepped silently away.

Uncertain whether she was allowed to move, unsure if she even had the energy, Gina just knelt motionless, hugging the stool. She was aware of the presence behind her just moments before she felt his touch. Hands ran along the length of her back in long strokes, massaging her, but after only a few passes, they found their way down to her ass. His touch spread the heat through her poor, aching flesh. This had to be X. He was parting the cheeks, squeezing and sampling them, looking between them. It had to be him. She nearly jumped when she felt the wetness of his tongue on her. It was warm and soothing, stoking the heat that lingered inside her. It teased and fluttered over her wet pussy, but stopped just as that delicious knot had begun to tighten. She whimpered in complaint.

"Oh! Please, please, please..."

Ignoring her pleas, her anonymous lover grabbed her by the hair and raised her to her knees. He wrapped an arm around her waist and she thought that he would kiss her neck, but he didn't. Instead, his fingers traced a feather-light path along her shoulder and up the length of her neck. He lightly caressed the side of her face. Shivers tumbled through her body and she felt like she might melt.

Sudden doubt nagged her, tickling the back of her mind as lightly as his fingers. What if it was a trick? Was William romantic? Was X getting rougher? She liked it when X just took her, used her however he wanted. He rarely directed her, just moved her into the position he wanted her in. She never complained, never protested... unless she was deliberately trying to tease a spanking out of him. But, even though he never asked what she liked, he never needed to—he just seemed to know. Was X the one playing rough? She'd be more than willing to let him take her to subspace... but she really hoped the first droid wasn't him. She decided that X would never have taken her like the first droid did. He was all about her pleasure. Submitting to his desires was always exciting, something she eagerly wanted to do. He just knew her. ... She could never fear him. Someone who played as roughly as the first droid, she could never quite trust. This had to be X.