XTC 2.5

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Averlin
Averlin
70 Followers

He made her stand, turned her to face him, then laying her on her back, he knelt between her thighs. He filled her slowly, smoothly, and she automatically raised her legs up, out of the way. The droid braced his hands on the backs of her thighs and began to take her with a relaxed, steady rhythm. Where the first droid had fucked her, this one was making love to her. Where the first was overwhelming, this was encompassing. She was keenly aware of every movement of his cock inside her. It was like waves lapping against the shore. Releasing her thighs, he reached up and squeezed her breasts, toyed with her nipples. Suddenly, those waves quickly started building up to something bigger.

"Oh... yes!" she hissed.

She wanted badly to tear off the blindfold, but didn't dare risk it.

"That feels so good."

Leaning over her, the droid placed his hands on either side of Gina's head and sank deeper into her. Her feet curled inward, hugging his hips and she clung to his forearms. She felt firm muscle against her skin and suddenly knew that she was right. That was RealSkin under her fingers, rather than hard plastic. A wave of triumph washed through her, quickly followed by a wave of relief. As hard as he'd made her cum, the droid who'd been indifferent to her feelings was William. The one who knew her better than she knew herself, was her X. That knowledge alone caused her to relax and she came nearly instantly. Her whole body spasmed around him, as though she were trying to cling to him with every fibre of her being. It was like sweet honey. Like an earthquake, it tumbled and rumbled through her, chased by hot little tremors.

Before she'd even finished coming down, Gina let out a startled gasp as the droid stood, and still holding her, turned and settled himself back on the stool. Now on top and still impaled on him, Gina enjoyed her new found freedom of movement and began bouncing eagerly. But, that freedom wasn't to last. She'd barely started before X placed his hands on her waist and stilled her. Other hands on her shoulders pushed her down toward his body. Held close to his chest, she could only wonder what he was doing... until she felt the hard cock pressing against her back door. Gina gasped loudly as, eased by the more than generous amount of lube still inside her, that thick cock slowly opened her up and pushed its way into her tight passage. She'd never felt anything like it, and it was beyond her mind's ability to describe. She felt filled beyond reason.

Then, both cocks started to move at once. It was probably the most intense thing she'd ever experienced. Her entire body became all about what was happening in her pelvis. They were like the relentless, steady movement of pistons, but each pierced her in its own way. The one in her pussy was seated deeply and moving in short jabs, the one behind her, with more freedom, thrust in long strokes that took nearly his entire length out of her before sliding back home. It was intense, it was heat and her scent filled the room. The slapping of hips against her, and her own plaintive cries were all that she could hear. Everything was the movement of those long, hard cocks inside of her. She had no idea how many times she came, or how long it went on, but it was pure sex.

Finally, it seemed to be done. The tech had been deposited on the stool and the droids had both stepped away. Gina just sat there, trying to catch her breath. Her whole body was tingly heat. She felt wet and sticky everywhere. Her head felt heavy. Her thoughts were unfocused and trying to pin one down was as impossible as trying to seize mist with her bare hands. She'd never had so much sex in her life. She'd never been so thoroughly fucked in her life... and by so many people... first the scientists, and then both droids.

"X was the second one," Gina finally gasped, peeling off the blindfold and blinking at the light. "The one in my pussy." She noticed, but decided not to question that the top button of the captain's pants was open.

"Bravo!" the captain cheered, clapping her hands. "Well done, you." She took a deep suck at her vape and studied Gina with fresh eyes. "How did you tell them apart?"

Flushed and gasping, it took her a moment to answer. She wasn't sure how to respond. "I don't know," Gina fumbled. "I just knew."

The captain raised an eyebrow questioningly. "Surely, there's more to it. I even instructed William to take you in the manner you prefer, while X was allowed to do anything but."

Chest still heaving, Gina thought a moment. "The first just didn't feel like X... the way that he moves, the way he touches me. There's just something about X that's... special." She yawned and gave the droid a tired, but happy smile. "I think I love him."

The captain snorted. "Sentiment for an android." She studied Gina thoughtfully.

While being pinned under that critical gaze was usually intimidating, Gina felt so well-used by the droids that she was too tired to care. Besides which, she was starting to get used to the woman's mannerisms. Jab or not, she suspected that anyone who spent so much time building and programming them cared more about the droids than she was letting on.

"Well, well done," Captain Miller praised. "Very well, X," she said, turning to the droid. "What shall her position be?"

"Beneath me."

The captain laughed. "No doubt."

Gina blushed, but smiled tiredly.

"And her title?"

"Machine's Mate."

"Very well. Welcome to the team, Machine's Mate Gina. I'm sure X will see to your needs. Number One, with me." Uncrossing her legs so that her heel made a decisively sharp click on the stone floor, the captain stood and breezed from the room, her favoured bot trailing obediently behind her.

When they'd been left to themselves, Gina looked up at X. She smiled in wonderment, unsure if she was dreaming. Reaching down, the droid took her hand and helped her to her feet. Folding her into his arms, he cradled her face in one hand and kissed her.

"Machine's Mate, Gina. I can live with that," she thought.

Averlin
Averlin
70 Followers