XXX-Mas Carol

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Scott was still frozen under her, but the combination of her smooth voice, her icy gaze, and her round, smooth ass against him made his balls began to simmer. He looked to his sides. Sophie was still recovering from the sex they just had, and on his other side, he looked over just in time to see Emily curl up to him and grab his wrist.

"Touch me." she whispered. She pulled his hand down to her crotch, forcing him to rub her. "Uh... that's it. Yes!" she sighed. But he couldn't really pay attention. His eyes were still on Rowena. And her tattoos.

"You like the snake one the best." Rowena claimed, feeling his eyes on her. "There's something about it, isn't there? Its eyes follow you. Its poison infects you. But you want the poison, don't you? You want to feel its kiss. You want to feel it flowing through you, letting its sin fill you with darkness. All you have to do to feel it is to let the pleasure fill you, let your cock get filled with lust once more. Only then will you truly feel the snake's kiss."

Scott's balls were beginning to boil. Somehow, someway, his cock began to slightly rise. Her ass and the sensation of his fingers playing with Emily's cunt were making lust begin to course through him once more. His cock was semi-hard, so as she ground against him, his cock slid along her crack, making his cock reach towards that snake tattoo. But at the moment, it didn't have the hardness necessarily to reach the tat.

"Oh, God... I can feel it rising, Scott. I can feel your cock. Face it, at this moment, my ass is your whole fucking world. I don't hear any more whining about how you're not ready. I don't hear you fighting for your wife, your true love. No, all that matters is the feeling... your cock sliding along my ass-crack. It's the best thing you've ever felt. Tell me, Scott. Tell me how good this feels." Rowena sighed, still working at a steady pace, sliding her ass against him.

"Uhhhh... it feels fucking good." Scott grunted out, the pressure of her smooth ass-crack pressing against him driving him wild.

"If you could go back to your ugly fucking wife right now or stay here and fucking grind that fat cock against my ass, you would stay right fucking here, wouldn't you?" Rowena claimed.

"Ughh.... yes!" Scott grunted, his cock rising to almost full hardness.

"What if I told you we were demons, Scott?" Rowena began, looking coldly at him as she continued grinding her ass against him. "What if I said we were demons from hell, back on Earth to steal the seed of a man so we can live again? What if I said you were unleashing a great evil upon the world by fucking us? That wouldn't fucking stop you, would it? I could tell you we are three twisted bitches and that wouldn't stop your cock from getting hard, from grinding your thick cock against my amazing ass. It wouldn't stop you from wanting me. It wouldn't stop you from loving me."

"Fuck!" Scott called out.

"You don't even need to tell me how much you want me. Your cock is like iron!" Rowena said.

She was right. Somehow, her insistent, fleshy, amazing ass had done the trick, his cock now once again throbbing. He didn't know he had it in him to keep going at this pace, but apparently he did. His thick, throbbing shaft now traversed the length of her lubed ass-crack, and as she did, the tip of his cock would emerge from the fleshy prison, sliding up towards her back before sliding against that fanged snake tattoo, and as it did, it was like a jolt had hit him. Like the poisonous sin had been injected into his veins.

"GUUUHHH! FUCK!" he yelled, the bolt of lust hitting him like fire, causing his body to jerk. It was as if he had been pumped with testosterone, cause he shifted from recovery mode to ready-to-fuck mode. He didn't even realize what he was doing to Emily till he heard her moan in his ear.

"FUCK!" Emily screamed out. Scott looked over to see his fingers inside her cunt, fingering her roughly. He could feel her juices squirting around his fingers as he gave it to her hard. Scott looked down as Rowena firmly ground against him, not relenting as she pleasured him, his cock once again hard as steel. Scott slid his other hand up, resting it on her hip as she slid along his meat. She slid up and down again, his slick cock sliding along her tattoo again, causing him to grunt in pleasure.

"Oh God!" Emily sighed as the married man fingered her roughly. "I can't believe I'm gonna cum again already. FFFFUUUUUUUCCCCCKKKKKKKK!" she squealed. Her cunt began to spasm around his fingers as girl-cum began squirting from her cunt in a shower of her juices. "GGGUUUUUUUUHHHHHNNNNNNN!"

she moaned, her whole body jerking in violent pleasure as she came. Finally, she curled away from Scott's hand, the pleasure too much to take. His fingers slid out from her spasming cunt, his wet fingers sliding across her skin.

Now, his focus was solely on Rowena.

She was still grinding against him, her ass an aphrodisiac to Scott's fat dick. She was correct in all her claims. Despite how wrong this might be, Scott's cock loved Rowena's hot body. Despite how strange and unearthly she seemed, Scott wanted to fuck her brains out.

"Kiss it, baby... kiss my tat with your fat cock one more time." Rowena sighed out. She clenched her cheeks around Scott's thick cock as she slid down his meaty weapon. As she did, hic cock slid up the bottom of her back, sliding against that tattoo one more time. The visual of his cock sliding against that evil symbol was enough to make him moan.

Finally, Rowena lifted herself off of him, the sex-juices and saliva connecting her ass and his cock in bands as she sat up. She spun around and crawled over him, her mammoth breasts hanging below her.

"Alright baby..." Rowena began. "It's time to fuck your dream woman."

Scott looked up at her. She was a heavily tattooed older woman with white hair, dead blue eyes, and enormous breasts. She was certainly not his ideal in terms of looks, but he had never wanted to fuck anyone harder than he wanted to at that moment. There was no hesitation on his part. He slid his hands up and took hold of her mammoth breasts gripping them in his fingers, feeling the soft breasts. She reached down to grip his cock, pointing it up ward and sliding her cunt against it.

"I've waited too long for this." Rowena began. "I'm not waiting any longer." With no hesitation, she began to sit on the married man's cock. His cock began to slide into this sprit's twat, her tight lips spreading around his driving meat.

"Fuck." Scott sighed again, feeling another new pussy around his married dick, and hers might have been the best. It felt indescribable. There was just something... amazing about it. It squeezed him hard, coating his cock with even more moisture, it sucked him even farther inside of her, and plus, it was almost like her cunt was massaging him inside of her, trying to coax the cum from his balls. Within seconds, his cock was completely inside her, her ass bumping into his balls.

"Aaaaaahhhhhhhh!" Rowena sighed as her cunt quivered around the thick cock inside of her.

"God damn, that's fucking tight!" Scott marveled, seething in pleasure. His hands immersed themselves in her pale tits, squeezing them roughly as he coped with the new pleasure. He tweaked her hard nipples, causing her to sigh in pleasure again.

"Minutes ago, you were fucking done. Now, you're cock's harder than it's ever been in its life, and it's all for me. See what you can do? See what a fucking man you are?" Rowena asked.

"Mmmmmm." Scott moaned. "It's amazing. It's fucking amazing."

"You've wanted me from the start." she claimed. "Even when I was in my cloak you still wanted to see my tits." she said, swiveling her cunt around his married cock. He didn't respond. He leaned up and took her nipple into his mouth again. She let him suck her tits for a few moments before shoving him back onto the bed.

"No!" she insisted. "It's my time."

With that, she lifted herself up along his cock, pulling herself so that only the tip of his cock was lodged inside her, before driving back down into him hard.

"Guuuhhhh." Scott moaned out.

"I'm gonna fuck your brains out, Scott. I'm gonna fuck you till you can't see straight. Till you can't form words." Rowena claimed. She began to work up a good pace, bouncing on the full length of that married cock.

"I like it! I fucking like it!" Rowena gasped out. "It's been way too fucking long since I've had a married dick! Married cock is so fucking good."

"Oh my God!" Scott panted. "It's so fucking tight! So God damn tight!"

"Admit it! Admit this is the best fucking cunt you've ever had! Admit this old lady's cunt is more amazing and more pleasurable than anything you've felt before. You would trade in your wife in a second for more of my amazing pussy!" Rowena boasted as her ass began slamming into his hips. She looked down on him like a queen looking down at a peasant.

"Yes! You're amazing! You have the best fucking cunt I've ever felt! I would trade in Kate for one more night with you!" Scott proclaimed. Rowena's eyes flashed at this revelation. Hungrily, she leaned down and ran her tongue up his sweaty chest, making her way up towards his neck. She moved in close, licking above his beating heart, and was about to make her way higher, when suddenly, there was something blocking her way.

"Fuck!" Sophie said, lowering her ass onto the married man's face. Rowena pulled back, pure anger flashing across her face.

"What the fuck are you doing?" Rowena screamed out.

"Turnabout's fair play, bitch." Sophie stated with a bitchy smile on her face. "And besides, I want a bit of what he gave you. I want that fucking amazing tongue rimming my ass, just like he did to you." She pressed her ass down against his mouth, and he didn't hesitate. His tongue leapt from his mouth and swiped against her tight asshole. "Oh my God!" she moaned out, wiggling her butt as she felt the married man rimming her.

Rowena was pissed. How dare that fucking bitch ruin this moment! This was her time! Her moment! She would not allow this any further. Rowena gripped Sophie's shoulders with her claw-like fingers, gripping them roughly.

"Aahhh! Bitch!" Sophie screamed out.

"Deal with it!" Rowena told her. Using Sophie's shoulders as leverage, Rowena began bouncing on the fat cock again with renewed vigor, hoping to coax the married man to pump his load deep inside her and deny Sophie the pleasure she sought. She looked down, angry that Scott was going along with Sophie, his tongue giving her the same amazing pleasure he had given Rowena minutes before. She bore down on Scott, driving her body into his.

"Fuck yes! Fuck my cunt, Scott. Forget about Sophie and fuck me!" Rowena moaned. He didn't hear her, his ears smothered by Sophie, and so he just kept rimming her. Rowena bounced angrily, her ass slamming into Scott, the slapping of their skin echoing through the room. She didn't hesitate to dig her nails into Sophie hard as she rode the married man's fat cock. "Come on, Scott! Fuck me! FUCK ME!" she screamed out, slapping his belly with her palm, making him wince. He got the message, wrapping his arms around her waist, driving his cock up into her a bit harder as he continued sucking Sophie's asshole.

"Fuck! Fuck my cunt you motherfucking piece of fucking shit!" Rowena spat out as she bounced up and down his turgid cock. "I said fuck me! Fuck me! FUCK ME! Fuck me hard!" Rowena snarled out, her sweaty flesh slapping against Scott. His hand's slid down from her back before taking each of her round ass-cheeks in his hands, squeezing and molding them in his hands as she rode his married cock.

"God! Fuck yes! His tongue feels even better on my ass than it did on my pussy!" Sophie moaned out as she swiveled her hips, grinding her ass against Scott's face, looking back at Rowena smugly.

Emily was next to them, practically passed out, her legs spread with cum leaking from her naked cunt. She looked dead to the world. It seemed as if her part in the action was over now and she could get some rest.

But Rowena and Sophie were still hard at work. Sophie was grinding her ass against Scott's face roughly as Rowena kept fucking the shit out of Scott. She bounced her ass up and down, taking every inch of his fat cock. If Sophie was out of the way, she could truly bear down.

"Oh my God, oh my God! Yes!" Sophie moaned, flexing her ass against Scott's face. "You're gonna make my ass cum, baby! You're gonna make my ass cum! YYYYYYEEEEEEESSSSSSSS!" Sophie squealed as Scott tongue entered her asshole, sending her over the edge. Her body shivered as an orgasm went through her. She held Scott's head with her hands as she gripped it between her thighs.

Rowena sensed an opportunity. Using her grip on Sophie's shoulders, she pulled Sophie off of Scott, forcing her to the side, tossing away the orgasming woman from the man giving her pleasure. She curled up on her side as she recovered.

With a scowl on her face, Rowena dug in, leaning over Scott.

"You will fucking regret that Scott." Rowena spat out. "I will make you cum inside me and fucking break you. I will make you cum so hard it will hurt. You will never get hard for your wife ever again. Your wife's sex life is done. And yours is just starting. But you need to know your place. You need to know that there are women out there who can and will break you. You need to know never to cross a woman like me. You need to know that when you choose a woman to worship, she needs to be your entire world. Scott, right now, I'm your fucking world!"

She leaned down, licking along his neck, up to his chin, and into his overworked mouth. As her tongue slithered into his mouth, mashing with his, his hands tightened around her waist. As she made the married man suck her tongue, she began to bounce her ass again, riding the full length of his thick, gooey cock again. Their mouths pressed against each other savagely as they made out, moaning into each others' mouths. Finally, she pulled her mouth away, spit connecting their mouths. She leaned upward and put her hands on the headboard. A cold sneer crossed her lips.

"Worship me, Scott. Devote yourself to me. Prove yourself to me and tell me how fucking sexy you think I am. How much you want me. How good I am at fucking." Rowena spat out. Rearing back, she began to drive her ass into him brutally, their skin colliding loudly in a meaty slap. With the added leverage of the headboard, she was practically driving him into the mattress, nearly driving the air from his body, but he was able to find words.

"Rowena... you're amazing!" Scott gasped out, his cock nearly numb with pleasure. "You're the best at fucking! You're a better fuck than Sophie... better than Emily... better than my fucking ugly wife. You are so God damn sexy! So amazing! Your cunt... your tits... your ass... your tattoos! Every inch of you is so fucking incredible. You are so much more amazing than my disgusting wife! You're amazing! You're so fucking sexy! You're the queen! Please just fuck my fucking cock as hard as you can!"

Rowena bounced even harder, slamming into his body, sweat dripping off her naked body. She was fucking him harder than any of the women. She was like an animal, fucking him in such a brutal manner.

"Tell me we've changed your mind!" Rowena commanded, her ass slamming into his crotch, hurting him slightly, but the pleasure made it worth the pain. "Tell me you are going to start fucking other women! Tell me you will cheat on your wife with any slut you get your hands on!"

"YES!" Scott screamed out, driving up into her. "I'm gonna cheat on my wife! I'm gonna fuck Christine, and Stacy, and Lindsay, any huge fucking slut I can find! It's too good to waste my time with Kate when sex is so good with any other woman besides her."

"YES! FUCK YES! FUCK ME YOU SON OF A BITCH! FUCK ME YOU CHEATING ASSHOLE PIECE OF SHIT! FUCK ME! FUCK YOUR QUEEN! FUCK YOUR DREAM WOMAN!" Rowena screamed out.

The rhythmic sound of sweaty flesh slapping into each other echoed through the room. Emily was practically unconscious, and Sophie was still recovering from her last cum. Scott and Rowena were the only ones left, still in action when the others had fallen to the side.

"See what you can do, Scott? Ohhh, FUCK! You see what you're capable of? You see how badly your wife is wasting you?" Rowena asked.

"YES! Fucking shit! Amazing! God, you're amazing! You're incredible! Thank you, Rowena! Thank you so much!" Scott screamed out. He gripped her mammoth breasts, squeezing them over and over again, loving their size and shape.

"Fucking fuck, you're such a God damn man, Scott! An animal. Holy fuck!" Rowena screamed. "Your cock is so fucking good! So fucking nice and fat and thick! I love it! I fucking love it! It's gonna make me fucking cum!"

"Yes! I'm so fucking close! I'm gonna fucking cum so fucking hard!" he screamed out. "Oh God, I love it! Fuck Parkersboro! Fuck Kate! Fuck everyone! I want to just fucking cum in your fucking hot cunt! I love it! I fucking love it! It's so much better than anything my wife ever offered! Holy fucking shit!"

Rowena's cunt quivered. This was coming close to the end for both of them. She increased the ferocity of her fucking, riding him harder, both of them practically bouncing off the bed at the pace of this fucking.

"I'm gonna fucking cum!" Rowena called out, her eyes glowing with need. "I want you to fucking cum inside me! I want your fucking married sperm inside of me! I want you to fill my nasty cunt with thick fucking cum! Fuck yes!"

"Yes! I'm so fucking close! So close!" Scott said, his balls tingling. "I want to do it! I want to fucking cum inside you! I want you to get my hot fucking load!"

"Yes! Do it, Scott! Do it! Feel that tight fucking cunt! I know it feels amazing. Let my pussy overwhelm you, let it break you! Give in to your queen and give her your fucking cum!"

"Oh fuck! Fuck! Fuck! FUCK! Oh my GOD! Yes! Yes! Yes! YES! YES! FFFFFUUUUUUCCCCCCCKKKKKKK!" Scott said, his balls twisting, his explosion seconds away.

"Fuck! FUCK! UHHHHHH! GUUUUHHHHHH! YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! FFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKK!" Rowena screamed, her cunt clamping down around his thick cock as an orgasm hit her.

Her orgasm hit moments before Scott's. And like with the other two women, the second her orgasm hit her, her appearance changed. And her change was the most severe of all. Suddenly, her tattoos were gone, leaving her pale skin bare. Her white hair changed from the unnaturally white color to a more natural silver shade. Her breasts were still as massive, but there was a lot more sag to them. But as he looked up at her face, mere milliseconds before his orgasm hit, as her amazing pussy clamped down on his thick married cock, if this apparition was to be believed, one thing became clear.

Rowena was old. Very old.

But Scott couldn't study her for too long. His eyes closed as one last thick batch of cum exploded from his balls. Even though this was pretty much emptying his tanks, Rowena's hot body had coaxed forth his biggest load yet.

"YYYYYEEEEEEESSSSSS!" Rowena screamed. "YES! Yes! Thank you! Thank you!" she panted out, her cunt clamping around his cock, thick cum bursting out of it. Scott's cock was swelling as it pumped a heavy load of cum from his balls into her wet twat. She could feel it inside of her, filling her sweet cunt to the brim. She ground into him, making sure his cum got inside her as deep as possible, her ass flexing as she did so. Her body shivered as she came, and Scott's body was so tensed he looked like he might explode.

"Fuck! Fuck! FUCK!" Scott said though clenched teeth, the pleasure almost too much to bear.

Finally, at nearly the same time, both of their bodies collapsed. She fell onto him, their sweaty chests mashing together. Scott gasped for breath, his heart racing. It was incredible. It was the best sex of his life, and he didn't know what that meant. Were his words true? Would he start cheating on his wife? Why was it that these crazy spirits had opened his eyes and given him more pleasure in one night than his wife ever had?