XXX-Mas Carol

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Music played and drinks were shared. People worked the room, but Scott and Lindsay only worked each other. Lindsay should have taken this as a good sign that she had a chance with her husband's sexy uncle, but she did not. Platonic familial dancing was had, but Lindsay used the chance to press herself indecently close.

She touched him and she felt his hands on her as they danced, making goose-bumps appear on her skin. She really wanted to take things to the next level, except he wasn't taking the bait. She was gagging for him, but she knew if she crossed a line he wasn't willing to cross, she could push him away forever. But eventually, her teenage impatience became too much to take.

She began dancing with her back to him, his hands on her sides as she shook her butt slightly. Some might see this dance as being inappropriate for an uncle and niece to be taking apart of, but no one raised an eyebrow. Lindsay was feeling a bit hot under the collar, though she didn't know if Scott was feeling the same thing she was. She didn't know if this was a platonic, innocent dance or something more. She just shook her butt slightly as she danced for him until she got her answer, in the form of the throbbing nine-inch erection that grazed against her butt. She shivered and sighed, her eyes growing wide and her pussy growing wet. She looked back at him, licking her lips.

"You're toying with me?" she asked, Scott only answering with a knowing smile. Her feelings affirmed, she pressed her butt against him firmly, grinding against his thick meat. The two were basically dirty dancing at this point, surrounded by family, but no one noticing a thing as he held her against him. This went on for a few minutes, both of them getting worked up before she turned back and looked at him again.

"I want to kiss you." she sighed, eyes heavy with lust. His nod of assent was only sight, being seen only by her.

And kiss they did.

When the ball dropped and a new year began, neither Scott nor Lindsay were to be found. As the family screamed out in joy at another new year, the crowd was thick enough for Kate to not think twice that her husband wasn't next to her. Caleb thought the same thing about his wife, so both weren't too distressed about the fact they didn't have anyone to kiss as the New Year kicked off.

Scott and Lindsay did not share that problem.

At the same moment the New Year began, Scott and Lindsay's open mouths pressed against each other. As a chunk of the world screamed out in joy at a new year beginning, Scott and Lindsay's attention was solely on each other. Stolen away together in a tiny bathroom, tongues mashed as they made out, kissing energetically, attacking each other with pent up passion. The small bathroom began to heat up with the lust they were feeling.

It was in that bathroom that Scott's sweet, angelic, church-going niece officially became a full-on slut. Scott inspired his sweetheart of a niece to become a wicked little whore, a filthy tramp. And it was as she felt his thick, married, nine-inch cock inside of her that she felt like a real woman for the first time. She was done with boys. From this point on, she only wanted men. Now that Scott had unleashed his gorgeous niece upon the world, there was no stopping her from being the wicked slut she was born to be. They were gone for a while in the bathroom, but lucky for them, their spouses were too stupid to notice a thing.

When they finally emerged and returned to their spouses, Caleb wrote off his wife's slightly mussed hair and dreamy, blissed-out smile as a sign she had snuck into a bit of the booze. The only thing that could have changed his mind is if he knew her cunt was currently filled with his uncle's hot, thick cum. But he wouldn't notice, cause she would never be so careless. She knew could get away with cheating behind his back now, and so nothing would stop her from doing it in the future.

As Scott greeted his wife, she simply smiled, hugged and kissed him. If she had known that minutes earlier that mouth had been wrapped around his niece's hard nipple, she would have been mad, but a thought like that would never come to a woman like her. Much like with Lindsay, Scott had no doubt how much he could get away with now.

"Happy New Year!" she said.

"Happy New Year!" he agreed, knowing this year would certainly be a good one for him.

*****************

(Two Months Later)

Stacy Robinson braced herself as the biting February air blew across her. Clutching her coat around her, she used her other hand to bring the cigarette to her lips, puffing on it lightly as she waited for her boss to meet her. She looked behind her as she stood in front of her newest real estate acquisition.

"Baker's Books"

It was amazing how quickly they had cleared the place out. The shelves were empty and the place now lifeless. She remembered the day Scott signed off on selling the store, and the thought sent a jolt through her. He had signed the contract on her sweaty naked back, and had practically used his cum as the ink. Stacy started to get warmer.

She saw the sleek black Lexus approaching so she stamped out the cigarette under her stylish boot. The car pulled up in front of the store, and the driver, a large, bulky young man emerged from inside. He got out and moved towards the back door, opening it up.

Her boss had arrived.

The older woman stepped out, her black hair blowing in the wind. Her large black overcoat kept her warm and her eyes were hidden by her sunglasses. Her heels clicked on the concrete as she walked around the car, and as she did, Stacy noted her bulging belly, evident even underneath her coat. Her boss was very, very pregnant, practically ready to burst. But the news Stacy had for her brought her out, even in her condition. Stacy was impressed at this older woman. She was probably in her mid-forties, but she didn't dare ask. And Stacy was impressed that this older woman was still getting it on. That's how she imagined she would behave once she reached that age. She couldn't blame her. Stacy's boss was gorgeous. Her boss glanced up at her, and Stacy smiled in response.

"Good morning, Madeline." Stacy said, staring into the eyes of her boss. She had many names. The Devil's Mistress. The Goddess of Darkness. The Queen Witch.

Madeline Crow.

The Queen Witch herself, a woman who had been born over 300 years prior, was standing in front of Stacy. A woman whose identity as a witch had been discovered, leading to 300 years of imprisonment by a corrupt church. But she had escaped her prion, thanks to her own cunning, and the foolish stupidity of a very naïve girl. As soon as she escaped, she had gotten to work, spreading her proverbial tendrils throughout this metropolis, gaining more and more followers. But she needed more followers, followers that were nearly as skilled as she was. That was what brought her out this crisp February morning.

Stacy's new boss was Madeline Crow, but she didn't know her by that name, cause that name was well-known around the town. Stacy didn't know that her boss was such a historical figure, an accused witch of the highest order. A person who was imprisoned for practicing the darkest of the dark arts, of doing unspeakable things.

No, Stacy knew her as Madeline Crane, entrepreneur, high-powered executive. Stacy had never heard of her until she made her presence known a few months prior. Stacy didn't know much about her, but it was clear she had wealth and power. It seemed like she came out of nowhere, but she already had a cult of loyal followers. Whenever Stacy visited her office, her workers seemed devoted to her. Stacy glanced down at her boss's choice of footwear, designer high-heels.

"High heels and pregnant? I have to say I am impressed." Stacy said with a laugh. Madeline smiled lightly.

"Thank you, dear." Madeline replied. "It is getting a bit harder to get around nowadays, but this is for a good cause."

"How far along are you?" Stacy asked.

"Just entered my ninth month." Madeline said.

"Is it your first?" Stacy asked.

"Second." Madeline replied coolly. "My first is... ten months old."

"Wow." Stacy replied with a smile. "I guess you're man couldn't keep his hands off of you."

"You have no idea." Madeline said with a laugh. "What about you? When are you gonna end up in the family way."

Stacy's face brightened with a smile.

"I don't know." Stacy said. "Me and our mutual friend Scott have been going at it pretty hot and heavy lately, so it should be anytime now."

"No protection?" Madeline asked.

"Oh, no." Stacy replied, shaking her head, as if the answer was obvious. "Did you see him? You don't make a guy like him wear a condom."

"Good girl." Madeline replied. "I haven't seen him since I hired him on. Has he been acclimating?" she asked, knowing Stacy dealt with him more than she did.

"Oh, yeah. What an incredible coincidence that his new job has him working practically hand-in-hand with myself, your favorite real estate rep. And for that, I thank you." Stacy said with a light bow. Madeline smiled slightly, before her expression turned more serious.

"Now... I have to ask... has he mentioned what changed his mind?" Madeline asked.

"No. I don't know how you guys did it, but no, he's never gone into it." Stacy replied. She could see the nervousness in her boss's eyes. Stacy wasn't stupid. She was well-aware that Madeline's work was not all above board, and this didn't bother her at all. She wanted to let her boss know that she was well aware of this and that she was happy to play ball and protect her. "Don't worry, Madeline. Trust me, whether it's me or that little Asian bitch he brought along with him from here... when he's around one of us, we tend to keep his mouth very busy. He won't say a thing."

Madeline seemed more content with this, knowing Stacy was happy to protect her.

"Remind me to raise your salary." Madeline said with a smile. "I'm sure you'll keep an eye on him for me. He's probably seen a lot more than he thought he did. I can trust you to keep him silent?"

"Of course." Stacy replied, not knowing what she was capable of but knowing she didn't want Scott to be on her bad side. Madeline nodded. She turned to look at the store-front. "So, tell me what you've got."

"Well, the workers dug through the foundation in the basement, like you asked. They took a while, but it seems like they found something. From what they described, it sounds like what you were looking for. I told them to stop and clear out until I received the go-ahead from you."

"Very good." Madeline said. She looked at Stacy and nodded. "You've done good work, Ms. Robinson. Is there a path down there?"

"Yes. You just go down to the stairs to the basement. They have a ladder going into down underground from there, and there is a wooden path from there. Are you going down there? I'm not so sure if you want to do that in your... condition." Stacy said.

"I'll be fine, dear." Madeline replied. "Tony here will help me. Do you have a key?"

Stacy reached into her pocket and produced a key, dropping it into her boss's palm.

"You can move along, dear. I'm sure Mr. Baker might need some of your personal assistance." Madeline hinted coyly. Stacy smiled.

"Alright, Ms. Crane. If you insist." Stacy said. "I am wearing my favorite thong today, and I do love the idea of Scott pulling it out with his teeth."

With that, Madeline nodded and gave the younger woman the go-ahead. Stacy stepped into her car and drove away, so Madeline turned her focus on the store.

300 years of work was about to pay off.

**************

Madeline Crow's heels clicked on the wooden boards beneath her feet as she stepped off the ladder. Tony's hands were on her hips, making sure she was stable as she stepped off the ladder. Madeline stepped forward, holding a flashlight, lighting up the path ahead. A relieved smile crossed her lips.

"You can go upstairs, dear." she told Tony. "Keep the car warm."

"Uh, are you sure, Ms. Crow?" Tony asked. "Do you think you'll need help getting back up?"

"I'll be fine dear." Madeline said. "I'll have help."

Tony nodded, knowing not to question Madeline, so he made his way up the ladder and back outside.

Madeline Crow, the wicked witch herself, turned around and looked down the long, dark hallway. As her heels clicked on the haphazardly placed floorboards, she reflected on what brought her here. This was a path that began before her imprisonment, over 300 years ago. And during her imprisonment, when she was locked alone in that fucking house, she had set up the pieces for this, but had no way to make it play out. But now, she did.

The walls were purely rock and dirt, but as she walked farther along the dark hall, the walls transformed into brick and stone. She could feel the dark magic flowing through this area, floating in the air. The floor beneath her turned to rock, and her heels echoed through the halls. She made a turn down a dark hallway, and then... she saw it.

The doorway.

At the end of this hallway was a heavy, stone door, adorned with strange symbols. In front of this door was an archway, adorned with even more symbols. As she moved closer, the air became dense with dark magic. Even for a woman as entrenched in dark magic such as her, the hair on the back of her neck stood on end.

She approached the stone door placed her palm against it. She moved in closer, pushing her cheek against the stone, feeling the cold stone against her face. Under her breath, she murmured incantations and enchantments, trying to bring the door to life. This went on for a while as Madeline did her work, trying to bring 300 years of work to its fruition. Finally, the door became hot, and a dark red glow emanated from it. She stepped back and her eyes widened in excitement.

The seal around the door began to break as red light glowed from behind it, and stepping forward she pushed on the heavy stone. The door swung back, as if on a hinge, and dark black smoke billowed out from within it. The red glow disappeared as soon as the door opened, so as Madeline stared into the depths of darkness beyond the door, she could see nothing but black smoke. She couldn't see very far into it, and she knew better than to step inside. Even though she couldn't see, she knew what was back there, and knew she couldn't cross into that barrier.

But she knew something could come out.

"My sisters!" Madeline called out into the darkness. "Come to me! Follow my voice! It's time!"

Madeline's eyes blazed as she watched the darkness. Finally, her ears picked up the sounds of approaching footsteps.

"Come to me!" Madeline called out again. Finally, the smoke seemed to part, and from within, three women appeared.

Emily, Sophie, and Rowena.

All looked like they did in Scott's dream. Emily, looking like she was clad in an old-fashioned dress, Rowena in her dark black cloak, and Sophie in her slutty, sexy Christmas elf wear.

"Come to me." Madeline beckoned to them. All three studied their surroundings before stepping forward, stepping through the doorway, out to the other side. As soon as they did, the stone door swung shut behind them, locking back into its place.

Madeline trusted her skills, but even with that in mind, she was shocked that this had worked. Standing before her were these three women, three women who were supposed to be long gone. Women that were not of this time. They were from her time.

Rowena, Sophie, and Emily had all died 300 years ago. Purged in the unfair genocide of her sisterhood. Burned at the stake due to the fact that they were unable to do the same to Madeline, and the church wanted blood wherever it could be had. All three associated to Madeline in different ways.

This was the plan. The entire time. During her imprisonment, she had made contact with their three spirits on the other side. She located them and began setting up her plan, bringing these three spirits closer to this plane of existence, setting up all the projections, everything. Everything was set up and put in place. The only thing they had to do was execute their plan. Their plan was to create a confrontation between these three spirits and a man who had committed vows of marriage in the eyes of the church. They had set up the setting for this confrontation to exist, but the one thing they needed, a target. But they didn't really have a choice.

Scott Baker was the target, even though it theoretically could have been any married man. The reason he was chosen was simple.

It was real estate.

That was it. It was, in the end, a matter of land. Madeline knew this temple was here, located underneath this building. But they couldn't get to it legally unless he signed over the property, and he claimed he would never sell. Sure, she had many means to get this land that weren't quite above board, but she didn't want to create any unnecessary risk, especially when a more elegant solution was possible. To get the property from Scott, they needed him to change his mind, and to get these three back to this world, they needed a married man. He was the perfect target.

To bring these women back to life, they needed these spirits to be on the receiving end of a married man's seed. Seed promised to another. They needed a church vow to be broken, since it was the church responsible for their demise. They needed that seed deep inside them to connect to the living plane, to be allowed to regain existence in a mortal form.

They only had one shot to bring them back to life, a single opportunity to make this happen. If it failed, Emily, Rowena, and Sophie could never come back. They would be gone for good. But it had worked. Scott Baker had succumbed in every way imaginable, given up his seed, and given up his property. And because of that, these three women were back to life, standing in front of her.

"Ladies..." Madeline began, staring at three women she hadn't seen for hundreds of years with her own eyes. "It has been too long."

"Madeline..." Emily said, staring in shock at the woman in front of her. "I can't believe it."

"You never did." Madeline said, approaching her, looking her over. "One of the few advantages of the spiritual plane is that it allows your true form to emerge. Some take advantage, taking the form they always wanted, eliminating the flaws. And some women... some women are too proud to change." she said, staring pointedly at Emily as she said this. "Emily, my dear older sister... you were too proud to change, weren't you? Oh... wait a minute, maybe you did. I don't remember your boobs being so firm. And what happened to your crow's feet?" she asked mockingly. Emily looked ashamed, as if she had been caught. "Maybe you are starting to believe after all. You see what you missed out on? You always doubted me, questioned what I could do, turned me away when I offered to bring you in."

"I never believed any of it. Never." Emily said. "And I paid for your crimes by being burned at the stake!"

"But now you're back, thanks to me." Madeline said. "Isn't that right?" Emily looked at the ground.

"Yes." she relented.

"And now you owe me." Madeline said. "I brought you here. Don't you see my power now, Sis? Now, you owe me your life. You will do what I say. You will serve in my war."

Emily was a proud woman, but even she had to admit her younger sister was right. She had committed many crimes against nature to bring her back to life, but here she was, feeling cool air on her skin again.

"Madeline... I'll do what you say." Emily relented.

"Good. I know you lost your family, as did I, but don't worry... I'll have a young man for you in no time. You'll have a new family very soon, just like me." Madeline said, jutting out her belly. Emily stared down at it. Madeline grabbed her wrist and put her sister's hand on her belly, sliding it under her coat. Just as she did, the baby inside her kicked. "Don't you want this, Emily?" Madeline asked. Emily looked up at Madeline, her eyes flashing with jealousy and want.