XXXecil's: The CockOut Bk. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
xxxecil
xxxecil
1,510 Followers

Until the Hollywood-worthy beauty sashayed in front of him, putting herself in the path of the potential bullet. Her voluptuous splendor swayed in a dick-hardening stripper dance, dainty hands gathering up her platinum-lemon hair in a sparkling cascade; diamond-dusted skin glittering. Her words were muffled in the recording, but still came across:

"You think I'm your enemy. What does your country do to its enemies? You conquer them. Occupy them. Pacify them. Me. Once you rule me with your dick, there's no problem."

The tension increased; the young soldier, neck clenching, arms drooping. "Make my body your occupied territory. Invade my womb and become my Master." She crooned. The soldier's hips shuddered with a pants-tenting tightness that -

"RRRRRAAAAHHH!!" The cry came through the recording clearly, as his camo-pants burst from within - black steel exploding in a virile rage - as the gun clattered unused to the floor. No doubt he'd already partaken - and would pay the price.

The Johanssen lookalike ran her hands over her ripe buttocks; soon joined by the soldier's own with a throaty roar. Seizing the glittery temptress - he slammed her against the nearest cement wall - raging his lust as he impaled her with a near-foot of raging meat. Earthy dark enwrapped by sparkling cream as he rutted with a fury beyond human reason. She bent her left leg around his straining ass as he pumped her.

But the next scream carried special import. Over the years, nearly every free man had occasion to hear this particular cry. Shuddering with impending orgasm; the Johanssen witch quivering her cherry-lips as she savored her ravishing, crooked smile from the knowledge of her victory to 'cum'.

The howl started low, rose, and then slowed down into a relieved moaning - Xavier knew it immediately as the cry of surrender when a man succumbs completely to the prospect of a SheMorph harem. Stunt with a gun was his last gasp of duty. His primal moan cut off as the Venus lip-locked for a tongue-grappling kiss.

Surrender.

Something about black men; they seemed much more vulnerable to the aliens. And the SheMorphs knew it.

Others, previously off-camera strutted towards the new prospect. Glittering goddesses lining up to worship his cock, flaunting their flawless boobs in salacious promise of the orgy to come.

All the plans, schemes, and protocols didn't matter. Every man on that base knew. But they couldn't stop themselves. The aliens were more erotic than erotic. More woman than women. Male aggression didn't stand a chance. All he would have to decide now was the right rhythm of thrustings between his tongue in her ruby-red mouth, and his cock in her drenching cunt.

With the crowd lining up for the black guy's cock, literally licking their lips at the bounty of sperm soon to be theirs, Xavier doubted the soldier could last a weekend before dickening to be just as big as the General. Just as lost to lust as the log between his legs fed the Invasion one mind-shattering orgasm at a time.

He disengaged from his tongue-wrestling match with the Johanssen demon to unleash another primal moan of sexual surrender - but his cry was met by an erect nipple, as the beauty monster filled his mouth with a tit; within the hour he'd be addicted to her breast milk.

Not the first; and certainly not the last.

And in a base like this, already covert - the delectable devils had seduced their way into the perfect nest to spawn legions of lusty beauties each capable of starting her own harem on the dick of the next dupe.

Him.

Too late, Xavier realized his error.

Watching the Venus-strain orgy had aroused him. And for them, it was like blood in the water.

And he was the chum.

Ironic that another Venus was the first one he saw.

"You need my help!" shouted the latest SheMorph as she stepped into view from behind a hedge row.

Her lack of total nudity surprised him. Her figure was an eroticized combination of chiseled fitness and busty bounty. She tousled her autumn-leaf multicolored hair as violet eyes shimmered. She was dressed only in clinging leaves that tantalized at the nudity beneath. "I'm your only chance!"

"Wh-what? No, you won't trick me," Xavier rebutted.

"There's no trick," She caressed her hips amidst a hypnotic swaying. "Your dick is harder than ever - you need my relief. My name is Eden. We shall become One Flesh." Her voice dropped to a gritty purr.

"N-no, I know what happens to the men that fuck you..." he shook his head, fighting his own rising pulse." I won't listen to -"

But it was already too late.

Xavier felt a cooling breeze against his groin - followed by slippery wetness!

What the -

Crawling at his crotch was another SheMorph!

Eden was a Decoy!

Seven years ago, a woman with these looks would be an evening news anchor babe, but the plump-lipped Asian Wonder spent her time lurking in the public park, living as an ambush predator.

Deftly, she'd unzipped his pants and gotten his dick in her mouth with an economy of motion he'd never believed possible. In the first microsecond, he understood why.

She wasn't just sucking his dick; it felt like she was caressing his rod with three - no, four tongues?

A Charybdis.

They were combining their abilities, to snatch up the remaining men! Alone, Xavier would never have allowed some random supermodel off the street to get close enough to suck his cock, but with the Venus as a distraction...

Alone, he could have resisted either of them; but Eden's surreal sex appeal had proven sufficient to mask the real threat!

"N-no... won't let you..." He moved his hands to push the eager little Charybdis off him, but there was problem, his hands sank into the silken tenderness of her perky ass. God, she was hot. And... And... ohh... shit!!

Sirens and Charybdis shared a common ancestor; and while Sirens used sound waves to alter emotion; their cousins had a similar weapon... A humming vibration caressed Xavier's entire body from within. Harmonic waves pulsed in a full body massage too sublime for verbal description. His mouth gaped open at the pleasure.

"Never had a blowjob from her kind?" Eden speculated with a grin. "My friend's name is Blush, and she's special."

For her role, 'Blush' gave a coo of acknowledgement as she pistoned her mouth upon Xavier's unwillingly rigid rod.

"Her kind prefer to blow a man over straight sex; it's their greatest strength."

But Xavier... he was a man! He was stronger! He wouldn't let them capture him - make him a mindless sperm-fountain! He gripped Blush's ass - to push her away. Push... push... fuck.

His arms, knees felt weak. He should have been able to just throw the little slut off him yet somehow... he didn't. It felt... just too good. His traitorous limbs quivered under the bombardment of slippery ecstasy. Her blowjob - four tongues; harmonic vibrations that set every nerve a tingle - it felt too good! He knew the danger, but the rippling of her mouth, throat, lips and tongues brought such bliss, that he couldn't bring himself to return to the cold reality of not having his dick in her mouth.

Now, he knew how Jacque felt. Once he'd dropped his guard around Luscious and her sisters, once they'd gotten his dick between their lips - it was a done deal.

"I don't like this running, this resistance..." Eden argued, circling the happy couple as she stroked her multi-colored hair. "That's why I need Blush and her breed. The essence we use, to make men larger - the Charybdis have a special form of it," She smiled brilliantly, tickled his chin with a delicate finger.

"Once you cum in her mouth - really cum, it won't just be the best blowjob ever; you'll find that your sex drive will be permanently doubled!"

Makes perfect sense.

He tried again, to pull away but... but that would mean this feeling would end!

"I've been able to read and study," Eden continued, her violet eyes dark. "I've read your myths. Greek myths. In these stories; there are daughters of the gods, called Nymphs. Ever young, ever beautiful. They live free and nude in the wilderness.

"In some stories, men chase them. Men hunt them, because their cocks are harrrrd."Eden panted, clutching her own ample breasts. "Men, virile enough - desperate enough to chase the nymphs, capture them - pin them to the grounnnnnd," The SheMorph became flush with lust, and already a wetness could be seen between her tight thighs.

"I deserve it; need it! Need a man that hungers for my nude, tender flesh - to chase me dowwwwn..." Hair shaded her eyes as she glared at Xavier. "Because he can. Because he lusts. Because nothing matters besides making me his quarry...

"AND FUCKING HIS SEED INTO MEEEEE!"

Blush cooed; caressing Xavier's buttocks, as his mind tried to scramble for a way out of this predicament. As if sensing his intent, his own legs seemed to grow weaker. The pleasure of the alien blowjob was so sublime, his body didn't want it to end! Nor did she - Blush's pupils widened; and he felt her body shudder - the expression on her face made it clear that the attraction was definitely mutual; to her - his dick might as well be crack-cocaine rock-candy. Was it possible? A sexual entity that lived only to suck men's dicks until they exploded within her swirling mouth? It wouldn't be long now; he didn't have the will-power to break free on his own; that was the power of these monsters.

Monsters. They didn't have to have claws or fangs. Beauty could be horrible. Beauty monsters that would devour mankind with delights. Biting his tongue in the hopes that the pain would bring clarity, Xavier realized that this was his moment on the knife's edge - if he surrendered; allowed himself to ejaculate inside the ruby-luscious lips of the sex-demon slurping on his manhood... he would never wear pants again.

"Wait... y-you're raping me... to convince me to r-rape you?"

"I don't understand that word," Eden complained, kneading her own ample breasts. "How is it possible to feel a man's virile muscles atop you - to savor his raging rod as it penetrates your aching cunt - to relish his white-hot seed as it fertilizes your womb - and not cherish the experience as the gift of life itself?"

Monsters.

"We don't want anyone to be hurt; silly man. We just want to mate with you. That's all we want."

And that's all he would ever do - ever again; if he relented! The rising orgasm would be his doom - if he was lucky, he'd come to his senses two weeks later, with a baseball bat for a cock, fountaining sperm in whatever seraglio this gang had cooked up for their latest stud.

"It's more my plan than Blush's. She'll do anything, go anywhere simply for the chance to suck a man's cock."

"Mm-hmm..." The Asian girl confirmed with a nod, even as she rammed Xavier's rod against her epiglottis.

And it felt too good to stop her.

"N-no... won't let you... won't let you..."

" - HAVE HIM!" Screeched a new voice from behind. Xavier felt a strong pair of arms from behind; pulling - yanking!

POP!

He was free! Free with a lurid pop from the captivating mouth of soul-sucking Charybdis.

And he was wrapped in arms that were lean, feminine, and... Oily?

Oily.

With a nutty, cocoa, salty scent that...

Shit!

Out of the frying pan and into the fire; it was that Bacchanal - the one that had spoiled Vixen's grab! She was doing it again!

"I won't hurt him; I just need to mate with him. So close," The blond glamazon hissed hotly in his ear. "I need his seed; need to procreate with him!"

"Urrhh... wait your turn!" Xavier grunted as he struggled; trying not to breathe. For the younger ones, sex was survival. But this one, close to the culmination of her cycle - was driven by pure rut.

Blush and Eden howled their outrage; and Xavier bolted - dick in hand as he tried to get the musky scent of the glistening slickness out of his mind. He had no interest in whatever reversal had gotten this newcomer kicked out of her harem.

"It'll be better with this man! So healthy! I know his heart won't give out like my old Master!" The slippery blond SheMorph moaned as she reached for him. He'd dodged a bullet this time; while they were getting smarter - coordinating their efforts, the relentless competition for cock meant they could also get in each other's way.

But he must never forget the fate that awaited the mega-dicked studs trapped in a cycle of escalating temptation within the poisoned paradise of a SheMorph harem. Death by a thousand cums. And dozens, or hundreds more she devils jiggling out onto the street to find their next cock.

This is how the world ends; with an Orgasm.

He had to keep running; he knew they could sense his lust, but could they track his movements in real time? He took a winding, twisting turn through the hedges and footpaths, scarcely knowing where to go - just needing to put distance between his amorous pursuers. And yet, as his cock throbbed - Xavier wondered whether he'd truly escaped at all.

The Charybdis strain; they had to make the most of any chance to get a man's cock in their mouth, so the erotic venom all SheMorphs used was the strongest for them. Xavier knew the signs...

The redness, the throbbing, the non-stop erection... the tingling in his balls. He'd been dosed but good! But there was a method to the madness; as his dick reacted to the toxin by growing ever larger, ever hornier, his enlarging shaft would soon grow so long, and no human woman could hope to take him inside herself! Then, as his libido went thermonuclear, he would driven to the arms - and cunts, of the Invaders; for an orgy that would doom him to an eternity of soul-devouring lust from which his pants-rupturing rod would prevent any hope of escape; if he could stop thinking of sex long enough to even dream it!

He was able to navigate back to the street; whereupon he found the site of another 'kill'. The plates of the Toyota were from Nebraska; and a sandy blond farm boy had discovered a peril of the big city he'd scarcely dreamed of.

A chiseled red head was staring pointedly into his eyes, as he was pinned down to the hood of his car - from the stupefied rapture of his expression, it was clear they were Medusas; and Xavier - for a brief instant contemplated a futile rescue. But no; plowing into a whole hunting party would only ensure that two studs were brought back to the Seraglio tonight.

A chestnut-haired Stunner who belonged in a L'Oréal commercial was deep-throating his cock, while a black beauty queen was shoving his discarded pants down a sewer drain. He'd never need them again. The big harems took full advantage of their alien sex venom; if a girl wasn't fucking him, another was sucking him. As soon as he got hard, the next slut would impale her drenching cunt on his invigorated cock. With enough SheMorphs, growth would be optimized; ensuring the harem's prize could not go wandering.

Did this kid have a clue how big his dick was about to get!? Most men were hopeless after a week of this treatment.

With that L'Oréal cover girl slurping at his rod, Nebraska Boy was well on his way; after seeing a few of these feeding frenzies; you could recognize a particular quivering motion a man makes when he's out of his mind with SheMorph-induced sensual ecstasy. Xavier could only hope the kid didn't have family back home that needed him!

From the side facing away from Xavier, a Stunner with extra-long eyelashes was writhing in ecstasy; apparently Nebraska boy had already cum once, and Xavier knew the telltale signs of -

Another face! Another woman rose to meet the face of the eyelashed beauty in the throes of her alien replication. In moments they separated, rising on dainty feet.

Xavier gasped; despite himself he couldn't help being impressed. Amazingly, the SheMorphs must still be evolving. Like a pair of caramel-complexioned Italian porn stars, they rose to caress their naked breasts and staggered him with their raw appeal. He didn't think it was possible for SheMorphs to become any more gorgeous; but these beauty demons radiated erotic glamour in a way that you could not believe without seeing it. All the better to compete for cock in this new world.

"Holy... FUCK!!"

With a jerk, he shuddered as his raging cock ruptured the tenuous confined of his zippered jeans. The button popped off like a projectile, and Xavier knew there was no hope of containing his rampant erection. He had to be... damn, over ten inches - maybe eleven by now. More vulnerable, more exposed. He would be forced to run through the streets with a steel-hard dick throbbing with the feverish need to penetrate a slickened female sex.

Like the soldier in the recording. Would he do much better against that Johanssen Venus on tape?

He tried to keep running; already knowing that the newly spawned Medusa would be hot on the trail of the lust they'd sensed from him. Shit - the way his body yearned for sex, it would be like floodlights at midnight to their erotic senses.

"Please... I'll fuck you!" entreated the new SheMorph, only one was chasing him, her sister content to go with the sure thing. "I'll serve you!" Her voice caressed his cock.

"Don't run; am I too ugly? Please, I can change for you - be what you what!" He could hear her footsteps; desperate for him. She was playing on his sympathies... but he dare not look again. Xavier could envision a day when every surviving SheMorph was so jaw-droppingly gorgeous that no man looking upon them could resist the need to fuck them - and once he did, the pleasure would surpass any achievement of natural human life.

The Perfect predator - the end of humanity. Move over, Black Plague.

"You need help," continued the new SheMorph, chasing him from behind. "Let me serve you, Master!"

She would do it, too. Xavier realized. He didn't have to run; these aliens would do - say - become anything to get at his dick. He could rule them with it.

There was a flash of anger, at society - the social norms that made it impossible for a man to just pass his seed into whatever fertile female he fancied. Maybe Passion was right. Unnatural, for men and women to mingle without siring his sperm into them.

He could be a king!

No! No, that was what they wanted! This wasn't him! He remembered; the Bacchanal that pulled him out of Blush's mouth - their pheromone oils could erode a man's restraint, until nothing mattered but her cunt. Blush had envenomed him with her libido-boosting blow job, and the mating musks of the blond amazon were bringing out his most ruthless, selfish instincts.

In the end, was there any hope? What if he escaped, got a ride home? It wouldn't end. He'd underestimated the SheMorphs himself; thinking he could just avoid them and be safe. The stakes were too high; lust is life. They would need more and more sperm, and would just keep at him until some strain or other caught him at a moment of weakness - and his dick was still getting bigger!

Which Strain would be the one to seduce him?

Would he get too close to a Bacchanal, driven to rut his freedom away while intoxicated by her glistening sex musk? Her slippery juices lubricating the slide down to an ejaculating hell?

Would he linger too long before the eyes of a Medusa, and spend the rest of his days looking at the chocolate-dipped nipples of his captivating captors?

In a moment of distraction, would an Ambrosia slip a nipple into his mouth, lactating him into a lusting stupor where ballooning boobs held him captive to their bosomy bounty?

Would he succumb to a Siren song; lulled into a libidinous torpor as dark-haired beauties mounted him in broad daylight like beasts in heat? Suck-fucking his ever-growing cock until their soul-enslaving symphony was all the music he would ever hear?

He might drop his guard enough for a Charybdis to get his dick in her mouth. Once within that swirling portal of cock-flicking damnation, could any man deny the need to cum his soul down her willing throat?

xxxecil
xxxecil
1,510 Followers