XXXecil's: The CockOut Bk. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
xxxecil
xxxecil
1,508 Followers

Or would he be like the General? Knowing the risks. Having the choice; yet finding himself choosing to corrupt himself between the legs of a Venus? Unable to deny a chance to embrace that supernal beauty? Would he find himself screaming in his own mind as he failed to stop himself from lavishing her sparkling body with his tongue? Would he be clear-headed as he spurted away his freedom inside her hungering cunt?

Seemed just a matter of time. Was there a way to turn the tables?

His musing had a cost; in his distraction the new Medusa had caught up to him, literally pouncing on him, wrapping herself around him from behind, cooing and kissing.

There was still a chance; he just had to not look her in the eyes, or face - shit; her glamour was almost supernatural! One look was all it would take...

"I'm sorry they lied to you;" She began in between kisses. "They told you we're some kind of alien enemy. We hurt no one. We just want to mate with you!" He'd heard that before! "My name is Cinnamon. Won't you taste me?" She growled, nibbling on his earlobe.

So easy. So easy to just give in. He could rule her. Control the little alien slut. He was smarter than the other men, he could get them to serve him. He could -

Get out of the way!!

A sleek red Lamborghini was barreling down on the pair at dangerous speeds; putting a lie to the gentle claims of the aliens, this was a deliberate threat! The fear was sufficient for adrenaline to take over, and he pushed Cinnamon off him, avoiding her captivating glance.

The sports car half-parked on the sidewalk, and the passenger door was opened. Sweet ride, but again there was no denying it - The driver was yet another SheMorph.

"I'm the lesser evil; you don't have a lot of options!" Insisted what was hands-down the most achingly gorgeous black woman he'd ever seen.

The streets were starting to resemble a Victoria's Secret pageant as his male lust became evident to the hungering alien invaders.

Car was a convertible; he could jump out if he had to, and the driver was alone. Not good odds; but better than his chances on the street. Struggling to shove his augmented cock down his ruptured pants; Xavier made a snap decision to hop in.

**********

END BOOK 2

**********

xxxecil
xxxecil
1,508 Followers