All Comments on 'Y is for Yvette'

by BethanyJ

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
hotnatasha1987hotnatasha1987over 9 years ago
you are really expert in romantism ...

thanx for a nice story again ... please dont stop this here ... hope you will write this story some more episode ........

Riki1942Riki1942over 9 years ago
Love Your Story

Very nice story.

BrendaNWBrendaNWover 9 years ago
Very good

You write very well.. nicely romantic... more please..

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great story, small quibble

Really liked this story, lovely characterisation, a very tender and touching love story.

There's a slight problem with the timelines though. On page one you're five months into a six month contract and then on page two Steve and co. were very supportive over twelve months through your wife's fatal illness (and presumably in the several months since). In fact the mention of widowhood seems a bit of a non sequitur.

Genuinely a small quibble. I'l be going on to read the rest of your stories with eager anticipation.

Dave

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

really nice little tale, a small quibble to add; As a crossdresser, George/Yvette would have done most the hair clean up way before the night of the visit to Steve. BTW to any wanna bees, waxing is a much better option to shaving and does not cost that much, a much better option if shyness is an issue is to get a good quality epilator. Now had he been a newbe to the lifestyle shaving would have been acceptable.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBethanyJ@BethanyJ
Midlands UK tranny, beginning to write more and to get out more after a change in family situation. Currently reloading stories posted elsewhere, but also writing - and to my delight dressing! - afresh.