Y is for Yvette

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stood up. "Could you get me another g-and-t?"

Steve looked at me. A grin spread across his face.

"When I suggested you come here, I sort-of expected a version of George. I mean, with Jean not here I'd probably have gone down to the 'Goose' for a couple of pints and to ogle the girls. Well, I don't need to ogle now, do I? So do you still want to go out for a drink maybe?" Steve looked at me

"Dressed like this?" Looking at him, I wasn't at all sure.

"Yvette, trust me. You can do it. And though entertaining a gorgeous T-girl is fun, it would be such a buzz to actually go out with you. How about it?" he grinned.

"Well, if you're sure, Mr Willis. I mean Steve. It would be good to see if I can get away with it. If you're sure?"

"I'm sure" said Steve. "Actually, maybe not to the 'Golden Goose' though. We can go somewhere else, where the lights are a bit low. Just have a couple of drinks and then come back here for a chat."

"I suppose we could."

"I mean that you - well - not just convincing but, hell Yvette, you look really attractive. I'd have no problem being seen with a woman like you!" He laughed.

"It's OK, Steve. I felt your eyes on me before, don't be worried. If I didn't want to be looked at I wouldn't have worn a skirt this short, and thanks for the compliment".

As we left the house and walked down the path towards Steve's car I put my arm in Steve's , he started for a second and looked at me. He grinned and opened the car door for me. As I got in he hesitated for just a moment, staring, clearly enjoying the sight of my long legs and the glimpse of stocking top. He got in and started the car.

"Right, Yvette. How about we go to the 'Arcadia Bar'. It's a nice place and it's quiet."

I smiled, "I've never been there before, sounds good to me Steve."

When we pulled into the car park Steve jumped out and went around to open the door, once again smiling widely as he got another glimpse of my stocking-clad legs as I got out. Again I took his arm as we walked across towards the door. Always the gentleman he reached forward to open it for me. After we got our drinks we moved over towards the bench furthest from the door, the bar was quiet but no-one seemed to be paying us any special attention.

Steve slid in and sat down, I went to sit across from him. He patted the space beside him.

"Why don't you sit here, Yvette"

I hesitated for just a second, then slid into the seat with next to him. As our hips and thighs met I felt a jolt of electricity run through me, almost like the first time I had been on a date. But this was so different, I was being the girl!

As we looked around, Steve leaned over towards me.

"You do realise, Yvette, several of the men in the bar were following you across the bar with their eyes. They were staring at your body and lingering on your lovely legs."

I smiled a smile of satisfaction at the thought.

"In fact, to put it bluntly, I'm rather proud to have such pretty woman here with me. I guarantee most of the guys in here are jealous. They'd all just love to screw you!!"

While the thoughts of being looked at by the men in the bar were drifting through my mind I wanted to tell Steve how happy I was to be there with him. I reached down to place my red-nailed hand on his thigh and gave his leg a slight squeeze.

"Yvette, this will take a bit of getting used to. I'm not sure how to act or react with you, my eyes tell me you're a woman but my head says - well - I don't know what it's saying! It certainly doesn't involve my assistant George!"

"Steve, I'm both, right now. I'm George and Yvette, but I need to be treated like a woman, I want to be looked at - as a woman."

"Oh shit!"

Steve suddenly looked upset. He was staring across the bar.

"What is it?"

"It's Jim Ferris, from the Coventry office. He's seen us."

I'd never met Jim Ferris but I'd heard about him. I managed to glimpse him out of the corner of my eye. He was on his own and from what I could see he was thinking about coming over towards us. I took a deep breath and slid closer to Steve and leaned over to nibble his ear sexily.

"Steve, put your hand on my leg" I whispered.

"I'm, well, heck George. I mean - Yvette. This is difficult for me. I mean - you look - amazing! Really!

"Steve, trust me. Just do it!"

I didn't look, I moved in to gently kiss Steve's neck.

"Now slide it up a bit, under my skirt!"

"Oh shit, Yvette!"

My 'date' was clearly concerned. I looked across, Jim had moved back towards the other side of the bar.

"It's OK, Steve. Just wanted to be sure, Jim wouldn't have dared disturb the two lovebirds, would he?"

"Wow, Yvette, that was ... Look, let's go back to my house so we can talk about this for a bit, OK?"

Steve paused and looked at me, then I nodded. And I'm pleased to report that as we left the bar his right hand was on the left cheek of my bum. I wondered exactly what Jim Ferris would have thought of that if he noticed!

Steve was smiling as he took my arm and led me to the car. While he drove we spoke little, he couldn't have failed to notice that I hadn't pulled my skirt down. He could see the tops of my stockings and how smooth my legs were. I stole a glance at him as he drove and was pleased to see the effect I was having on him. I squirmed a bit and my skirt rode a bit higher still. I realised maybe I was going too far, after all this guy - my 'date' for the evening - was actually my boss. From then on until we got inside his house I managed to restrain my tranny instincts and stop the flirting with him.

Steve took the key and opened the door, when he closed it behind us I spun into his arms and kissed him lightly on the cheek.

"Steve, thank you so much for that, it was totally thrilling. The answer to a transvestite's prayer."

"You're welcome. And thank you for such an amazing evening."

We sat and chatted a bit more for maybe ten or fifteen minutes, we did have one more drink though neither of us got even tipsy. In both our cases I think the nervous energy we were using up was increasing our metabolisms and breaking down the alcohol. Eventually though, as all things have to come to an end, I noticed the time on the clock on the mantelpiece.

"Steve, didn't you say Jean would be back at about half past twelve? If I'm going to change I'd better make a start now. "

Jim hadn't noticed the time but as soon as he did he himself became agitated.

"Oh hell, you're right, Yvette. She'll be back in less than an hour."

He turned towards me and held out both hands. I took them and waited. I knew what had to come.

"Yvette, before you change, can I ask you? For one kiss?"

I'd been so hoping that would happen. OK so the evening was nearly at an end but there remained the one final opportunity to be a woman.

I slid my hands round my boss's neck and moved my lips towards his. He kissed me back and felt my tongue between his lips and my groin pushing against his, I was determined to make the most of my final moments of the evening as 'Yvette'. Steve slid his hand down to my bum and pulled me close. My hand slid between us and grabbed his hardening bulge

I backed off. It had to end there and then. I kept hold of one of his hands as I walked towards the door. I released his fingers from mine and turned to go up the stairs and end my totally exciting evening.

The phone rang. Steve answered it. Then he turned and walked away from me into the kitchen. I wondered if it was maybe a business call, unlikely though that was at such a time in the evening.

I was still waiting by the door into the hall when Steve returned. He placed the phone carefully in the cradle and then turned to face me.

"That was Jean. She's hooked up with an old friend at the meeting she's been to. She's been invited to stay the night so they can chat about old times."

"So when will she be back?"

Steve paused.

"About noon tomorrow."

I stood there, wondering what he was going to say. He wanted to say it but he couldn't. He may have been my boss, the man used to making decisions but he couldn't. I knew I would have to decide for him, for us.

"So I don't need to go."

"No" was all he could say in reply.

He moved towards me. I reached my arms round his neck again and kissed him, gently, then harder, then passionately as his tongue sought mine and his hand this time slid all the way up my leg and under my skirt to squeeze my bum.

"Well, darling?" I had to say.

The way forward was clear, I'd given Steve all the signals and he'd clearly responded.

"Well Yvette?" he replied, without imagination really.

But I didn't care, I was engrossed in the moment, the long moment, the foreplay. I slid my own hand down and stroked his now-obvious bulge with my decorated fingers.

"Be careful, Yvette, I'm close!" I smiled

"Well we can't have that" I said.

I led him over to the sofa and reached down to undo the belt on his trousers. Together we pulled them down, then I slid his pants down over his hard cock and allowed it to spring free. I looked up smiled and then touched the tip with my tongue to taste the drop of pre-cum. Ever so slowly I slid my mouth over his cock. Sitting there watching his cock disappearing into my mouth, Steve shuddered.

"Yvette, that feels so wonderful."

I held his balls and pulled him into me, he was already on a knife edge and it wouldn't be long before he came.

"Oh Lord! Yvette, that is so good, but I'm going to cum soon".

I slid him out of my mouth and grinned up at him.

"So cum then, my lover, I want you to last longer the next time so we may as well clear this up!"

I slid my mouth all the way down to his balls and began to suck him harder. I moved my hands onto his bum and pulled him deep into me with each stroke. I felt the cum rising in his balls as my mouth coaxed his load from him. He grabbed my head and started to thrust deeply into my mouth as his sperm welled from his cock

"Yes! Yes! oh that's it! OHH!!"

As I felt Steve's balls tighten I sucked for all I was worth and was rewarded with jet after jet of hot juice spraying into my mouth. I gulped as I tried to swallow it all and kept on sucking him as hard as I could, fucking the last drops of cum from him with my mouth. Steve gasped from the intensity of it.

"Oh Yvette, I've never been blown like this before!! Whoa girl!"

I kissed him, letting my cum-coated tongue slide into his mouth. We separated at last, both of us sated - but still hungry.

"Yvette, let's go to the bedroom."

I took Steve's hand and he led me up the stairs. As soon as we got into the bedroom I pushed him back onto the bed.

"Now you just sit there for a moment while I get a bit more comfortable."

I unfastened my blouse and then my skirt, strangely feeling the need to turn my back to him as I did so. I slid my skirt off, letting his eyes wander over my bum. I looked in the mirror and grinned at him as his eyes devoured me. I turned

Steve could only look at me, taking in the smooth skin, the stockings, he stood and took me into his arms and kissed me.

"Yvette. Really, right now, I have to say it. you are beautiful!"

His lips wandered down my neck and shoulder, his hand slid down me back then over the smooth curve of me arse. Then he knelt before me.

"I need to see. May I, Yvette?"

I nodded my assent, he hooked his fingers in my panties and slowly slid them over my stocking clad thighs, my smooth cock slowly rising from between my legs. I watched him unsure of what his reaction would be to the loss of the illusion, there was no mistake it was a cock and an erect one at that. Not surprisingly. I held my breath hoping that the magic would last. He looked at my hardening cock, perhaps a little unsure of how he felt. I could see he was very he was aroused as he bent forward and took me into his mouth and gently sucked.

I threw my head back and moaned, it was as if my erect member was on fire in his mouth, the relief of the moment and the joy washed over me letting me abandon myself to his ministrations. He grabbed my bum and pulled me into his mouth as I had him, he was almost frantic now. He paused though and looked up into my eyes.

He looked up at me, he didn't need to ask. He plunged me in and out of his mouth burying me deep in his mouth with each stroke feeling my cock throb and my balls tighten as I began to cum.

"Oh yes!! Steve! Steve! Make it happen! Oh! Ohhhhh!!"

I was at his mercy, my cock was pumping out what seemed like endless jets of cum into his sucking mouth. I could feel each blast as my semen moved up my shaft and into the waiting cauldron of his mouth. Finally I was spent and fell back on the bed, he moved over me and kissed me, letting drops of cum coat our lips and tongues as we gave ourselves up to the moment.

As we lay there kissing each other and relishing the taste of cum between us I could feel Steve's throbbing cock pulsing against my own.

"Hmmm, my darling. I know what we can do with that!"

I reached down to caress Steve's half-aroused member, looking into his eyes and then gently caressing his neck with my smooth lips. I pulled away for a moment.

"Steve, I want you to make love to me like a woman, I need to be filled with you".

Steve let his hand slide over my smooth bum until the tip of his finger was touching me puckered opening, he slowly worked it into the tight opening bit by bit. Maybe he was wondering how he would ever get his cock into such a small hole. He worked at my arse-hole, feeling it become softer and looser. He sat up and moved me on my back, holding my ankles as he spread me open before him.

He leaned forward and placed the tip of his cock against my wet 'pussy' and slowly began to push in, watching as the tip pushed in, then feeling the warm embrace of my hole as his knob went in. I just couldn't believe the feeling, first a bit of pain when the head of Steve's cock went in, and then the wonderful feeling as it slid deep into me and finally bumped into my prostrate.

"Oh yes Steve! Fuck me, I need to be fucked hard, use my pussy... please!!"

Steve put my legs up over his shoulders and let his cock sink into my bum as far as it would go. The tightness was almost more than I could bear and as he stroked in and out of me I could feel his balls tightening

"Oh Lord, you are so tight, I can feel a load building in my balls" Steve murmured as he ploughed into me hard.

"Yes! Yes! That's the way Steve, fuck me!"

I reached down and grabbed my bum-cheeks, and pulled my cheeks apart letting him go as deep as he could. As I felt the tip of his cock bouncing off my prostrate, I could feel my own cum rising again as my prostrate was being massaged

"I'm going to cum again, Steve!! Yes! Yes! Deeper! Deeper up my cunt! YES!!"

With that, a jet of cum sprayed from my cock all over my breasts, then my cock pulsed spurt after spurt of semen with each plunge of Steve's cock in my bum. As he pounded into me he saw my cum begin to spray and it triggered him

"Yes, Yvette. Here it comes! Now! Now! Ohhh!!"

Pulse after pulse sprayed into me as he plunged in up to his balls.

"Yes! Yes! I can feel it oh yes!!"

I felt each spurt of Steve's hot juice as it washed over my prostrate, my own cock still sprayed a small drop with each push of him into me until I was drained completely. He collapsed on me, cock still deeply buried in me. I could feel my semen-covered cock sandwiched between us, hot and deliciously sticky. I wrapped my legs around my lover and held him close, not wanting the moment to end.

I woke as the sunshine was creeping in between the curtains. I wondered just where I was but just for a moment. I turned my head and looked at the closed eyes of my lover. Steve. My boss. Memories and feelings flooded back into my mind, I just had to smile. What had started out as an unauthorised surfing session at work had ended up - being a woman and being bedded by my boss!

I slid out of bed, Steve must have tucked me in, after such an experience I was a little sore but totally satisfied and I'd not woken. I turned and looked in the tall mirror on the wardrobe. My make-up was slightly spoiled but to be honest, not much. I stood and admired my 'look' and my figure, even after such a somewhat violent experience.

The clock in the bedroom showed almost eight o'clock. Since Jean had said noon, I reckoned I should be out of there by eleven. But looking back at the bed and at Steve's sleeping form I realised there was much to be done. I grabbed my platform heels, realising I'd still been wearing them while Steve fucked me so he must have taken them off before he'd settled to sleep beside me. I skipped out and through to the guest bedroom. There was a decision to be made. To leave before Steve woke up? To leave as Yvette or - I didn't like the thought - as Yvette? I decided.

There were going to have to be other decisions to be made. Our relationships, plural, had changed, between George and his boss Mr Willis and between Yvette and her lover Steve. Where did Jean come into this? Steve had been unfaithful to his wife. I felt a brief twinge of guilt until I realised, selfishly, that it was more important to me that I'd just experienced the most intense sexual night of my life. Yes, selfish, but right then I didn't care. I thought of my lover Steve on the bed in the next room. Other things would have to wait, there was much to be done right there and then.

I'd have to clean up properly later, a superficial job would have to do for now. I stripped and had half a shower, it would have to suffice. I slid on my purple bra and thong set, then the second-best black stockings I'd rejected the evening before. My purple silk blouse and black mini-skirt came next followed by the black high heels and a change of jewellery.

Even then and there, in such an excited state and in such a hurry, tranny decisions were being made, the shoes matched the skirt, the blouse went with the lingerie, the change in jewellery co-ordinated. I rapidly refreshed my make-up and threw all my other tranny clothes into my case and then headed down the stairs.

Kettle on, bread in toaster, I grabbed our glasses from the living room and moved them into the kitchen. I was pleased to see that although the washing machine wasn't the same as my own it was the same make as my mother's. I could work it. I poured two large black coffees and headed back upstairs.

Steve was still sleeping. I leant to kiss his cheek softly. He stirred and smiled, still in the land of nod.

"Steve." no reply.

"Steve!!" a little louder.

Then - "STEVE!"

He stirred.

"Come on baby, time to get up. Things to do." I thrust a coffee mug in his direction.

"Oh wow. Yvette. You look..."

"Later baby. Come on. UP!!"

I pulled the bedclothes from him. He was naked, and he was erect.

"OK lover, calm down. No shagging this morning. Up, baby, and into the shower with you!"

Steve stirred and sat up on the edge of the bed. He looked at the clock. He woke up very quickly but I could see why, as he looked at my long legs, lascivious thoughts were zooming through his head.

"Yvette, last night was - amazing. Look, we've four hours until my wife gets back. We could..."

"No we couldn't. Come on, shower and dress. Pronto."

"Why the hurry?"

He was still erect, even more so. I had to smile, the sight of a woman - and there and then I was being in so many senses a woman - in a miniskirt with bulging tits was having the same effect on Steve as it has on so many men. He was thinking with his cock, not his head.

"Because Jean may leave early. She may be here at half-eleven or something, I've got to be gone by then and this place has to be sorted first."

"Sorted? What do you mean?"

"I mean, Steve my darling, that these bed-sheets are covered, with cum and with lipstick, and make-up and blood and shit and sweat. And so is your shirt, and that means we've got some laundry to do. So, stud, out of bed with you and into the shower. Move!"