Y is for Yvette

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I reached down to grab Steve's balls and pulled gently, he just had to stand up. As he headed for the shower I pulled off the sheet, and then with the pillowcases headed back down to the kitchen. He did shower and dress, I did get the wash on, and half an hour later we were sitting facing each other across the breakfast bar. I was having another coffee, Steve was munching on his toast and honey.

"I never realised I like honey, Yvette" was his rather banal comment.

I grinned across at him.

"You have to like it if you're my boyfriend. It gives you energy, and you need the energy my love."

Steve was silent for a moment. "You know what, Yvette?"

"What?"

"We sound just like a married couple."

"Well Steve, stranger things have happened. Meanwhile, come on let's finish clearing up down here and then get the sheet into the drier. Remember what I said - if Jean asks why you've put clean sheets on, and she's bound to be suspicious of a man being so thoughtful, you spilt coffee or something."

"Yvette. How come you're being so practical?"

I really didn't know how to reply. I suppose it kept my mind busy and stopped me worrying and thinking about my emotional state, about my feelings for the man I was with, my lover, the first man to penetrate my anus.

Practicality won out a short while later too, as we surveyed the lounge and the kitchen and the bathrooms and the two bedrooms, making sure they were exactly as Jean would expect to see them. But it was Steve's suggestion this time.

"I think I'd better run you home as you are, Yvette. Given the time, and that you'd need to clean up in the guest room."

I'd already considered that as a possibility. I shoved, rather than packed, my male clothes into my case and Steve drove me home. I managed to sneak in without the neighbours noticing, not that they'd have recognised the leggy blonde entering with Steve. Inside the door I turned towards him.

"You said 'boyfriend' earlier, Yvette" commented Steve.

"Later, We'll talk about it later."

"When can I see you again? I mean, this can't just be a one-off, surely!"

As Steve slid his hands round my waist I leaned across and firmly and with intent pressed my lips to his and invaded his mouth with my tongue. He pulled me close and joined in the kiss, I could feel a slight stirring between his legs, and between mine.

"I don't suppose ...?" he asked, sliding his hand round to cup my balls through my silky thong.

"No!" I replied. "There isn't time right now. And anyway I don't want you smelling of sex when Jean gets home. Give her a good screwing tonight, won't you?"

"I'll be thinking of you when I'm in her, Yvette. I know that."

"Good, it sounds like she's going to have a rather full pussy before you're finished with her. Anyway, off home to your wife now, darling. And to answer your question, I don't know when but this was definitely not a one-night stand. Bye babe."

One final brief kiss and Steve was off, and I was left to reflect on the events of the previous fifteen-or-so hours. I pottered round for a couple of hours, sorted my own laundry, and then changed. For almost the first time, I regretted very much having to abandon, however temporarily, my sexy girly lingerie and all the accoutrements. So it was 'George' who had some lunch, went briefly down to the local shops, and eventually settled on the sofa to watch the rugby later that afternoon.

The doorbell rang. When I opened it, there on the step was a delivery guy with a large bunch of red roses.

"Er - these are for ..." He looked down at the sheet he was carrying. "... Yvette."

"She's not here right now," was all I could say in reply.

I signed his sheet, he was happy with that and almost ran back to his small van.

I looked at the note with the flowers. It just said 'For Y... XXX... S.'

He was being careful. Despite my appearance, despite what the delivery guy had seen, I knew that right there and then I was indeed a very happy woman.