All Comments on 'Yardwork Ch. 01'

by Robbinglover

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
northbaybearnorthbaybearalmost 11 years ago
Read by mistake

Any story published in 'NonConsent/Reluctance' is a red flag for me. I can enjoy reluctance stories, but this one, obviously about non-consensual sex and abuse, doesn't work for me.

Also, the story could have used more editing and proofreading.

boaman007boaman007almost 11 years ago
Good job.

For your first submission I think it is going well. Thanks for sharing and I can't wait for the next installment to see how the weekend goes. And look forward to more from you in the future.

FerrumitzalFerrumitzalalmost 11 years ago

I liked it.

I'll be very interested to see just how sadistic the father can be, but I'm really interested in how far his daughter takes it. Women can be far more cruel than guys and I'd love to see the daughter continue to use our poor damsel even after the weekend is over.

There should certainly be some nipple rings involved. I'm thinking that the father or daughter should take our protagonist out on her last night and get her nipples pierced as a reminder of her new station in life! That could be a very hot scene, if done right, even if it took place before the end. Maybe that's something that they do while their out shopping for her slutty clothes?

Very good stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
waiting

for the rest of the story. Enjoyed the read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I'm guessing

your not planning on finishing this story......would love to read the rest of it......

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous