Year 3 with Jane and Tony Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't mind at all," Judy replied. "She did things to me on the plane that were out of this world!"

Just as Judy and I were going to get Jane, Axel came in and said, "I edited the video of Jane's 'big' night. I have to say, it is incredible. Nobody has seen it yet; would you like to see it now?"

I said, "Let's ask Jane and see what she would like to do." The three of us went into the living room and told Jane the video was ready. She smiled brightly and said we should watch it! Axel called Astrid back down stairs and we all went into the entertainment room. Axel got everything ready and when we sat down, he hit play.

When James, Jackson and Jeremiah walked in, Judy gasped and asked, "Jane! You fucked all three of those monsters at the same time?"

Astrid laughed and said, "You haven't seen anything yet! Wait until they're hard! I'm sure you have heard it already, but Jane is a certifiable sex goddess!"

Axel did a fabulous job of editing the video. It looked much better than the DVD that Jane bought years ago. I looked at Jane and she had a big smile on her face as she watched herself in action. I was rock hard as was Axel watching Jane do her magic on the three brothers. When Jane managed to get Jeremiah all the way into her throat, while being impaled by the other two, Judy gasped again! When the video finished, we all sat there in silence for a few moments until Astrid said, "Axel! Upstairs now so you can fuck me into a jelly!" Axel turned off the equipment, stood, smiled, gave us all a double thumbs up and hurried upstairs!

We turned off the lights and quickly made our way upstairs as well! Jane smiled and then asked, "Do you think I have a future in porn?"

Judy replied, "My god! You could've been rich, even without your inheritance! I've never seen anything so incredibly sexy in my life! I'm so horny right now!"

Jane pulled Judy into the bathroom. A short time later they both stood in the bathroom doorway looking at me and rubbing their hands up and down each other's bodies. Judy bent down and made a great show of kissing and licking Jane's breasts and then Jane did the same to Judy. They then kissed each other with incredible passion while I watched. The show they put on was as sexy as the striptease Jane did to me that first Thanksgiving. When they finally got on the bed, they got on either side of me with Jane pushing me onto my back.

Both women lay beside me and began kissing my cheeks, ears, lips and neck. They had, obviously choreographed their action while in the bathroom. They began working their way down my body. They each took a nipple and tortured me by kissing, nibbling and biting. I was harder than I have ever been with the treatment that Jane and Judy were giving me and after watching that video. After a while, they began working their way further down. When they got to my cock they licked on either side of it up and down. When they met at the top, they twined their tongues together, while still licking me. Finally, Judy took me into her mouth while Jane sucked on my balls. All I could do was lie there and enjoy the sensations they were giving me. They traded places, with Jane taking me in her throat while Judy sucked my testicles into her mouth. Judy watched in awe as Jane sucked me down her throat. Judy uttered, "I need to learn how to do that! It looks so incredibly sexy!"

Jane said, "That can be arranged. Now, Judy, have you ever had a penis in your pussy and your ass at the same time?"

Judy whispered, "No! Can you arrange that as well?"

Jane whispered back, "Yes I can, if that's something that you would like to do."

Judy then replied, "Oh my god, yes! Watching you downstairs...well, I about came then and there."

Jane said, "I'll be right back. Why don't you straddle Tony's face and get warmed up!"

Jane went to get her strap on while Judy straddled my face in a 69. We worked on each other until Jane was ready. Jane then said, "I'm going to lay on my back and then I want you to straddle my cock. Then Tony will take you from behind."

Jane then lay in the middle of the bed on her back and Judy straddled her and took the big black fake cock in her pussy. Judy groaned in pleasure as she sunk down on it. She leaned over and kissed Jane while she pumped herself on Jane. I leaned down and kissed and licked Judy's bunghole eliciting more groans of pleasure from the woman. After a while, I grabbed a tube of KY and greased up Judy and myself then slowly plunged into Judy's rectum. Judy groaned loudly and reached back and pulled her ass cheeks wide. Jane and I set a pretty fast tempo as we pounded Judy from both sides. Judy began crying out, "OH YES!" over and over. Judy's tight ass began take its toll, especially with Jane rubbing under me. I cried out that I was going to cum and a minute later I exploded into Judy's bowel.

Since Judy hadn't climaxed yet, I kept pumping and was, finally, rewarded with Judy having a big orgasm. I rolled off the two women panting for air. Judy rolled off Jane with a smile on her face. When she caught her breath, she asked Jane if she could return the favor? Jane smiled and began pulling the strap-on off. Jane helped Judy get into the rig and then laid back. Judy climbed on the bed and began licking Janes thighs towards her pussy. Judy then sank her face into Jane and began licking for all she was worth. After a while I whispered to Judy that she should lick and pull on Jane's piercing. Judy did as I said and was rewarded with a gush of Jane's girl cum. Judy, evidently, liked that and kept at Jane's clit until she gushed again. Judy then crawled up and inserted her faux cock into Jane and began humping fast and hard.

It took a while for Judy to get the hang of it, but, before long, Judy was plowing into Jane like a man! Jane managed to have a couple of more orgasms before she cried uncle! Judy rolled off Jane gasping for air and after a while she said, "That's harder than it looks!" Jane acknowledged that Judy was right.

We lay in bed talking for quite a while. It wasn't what you would term pillow talk because Judy was going over things she had to get done quickly. She commented that, she wasn't sure if we really needed to hire and accounting firm, maybe just one good accountant dedicated to us would suffice. I then got on my elbows, looked at Jane and asked, "Isn't Sue's Mom a CPA? I wonder if she would consider working with us. I know Sue misses her Mom very much and we could ease Emily's burden by bringing her closer to her daughter and pay her a living wage and a rent-free place to live. What do you think?"

Jane crawled over Judy on top of me and kissed me deeply. When she lifted her head, she said, "That is brilliant. I think you should call her right now and see if she would be interested!"

I got out of bed, grabbed my phone and called Emily. When she answered, I said, "Hello Emily, this is Tony Smith." Emily asked if Sue was okay. I continued, "Sue is fine. Actually, I wanted to talk to you about a business matter. Jane's parents passed away recently and we stand to inherit a lot of money, property and stocks. Jane and I are ill prepared to handle all of that stuff. We have asked a friend to manage our assets for us but we need an accountant. Would you be interested in working with us? I know Sue misses you terribly and I'm sure you miss her. We would pay you a good wage and provide a place to live rent free. We can even throw in a car! What do you think?"

Emily replied, "Sue told me about the death of Jane's parents. I sent a card but I would like to express my sincerest condolences to you both." I thanked her and then she continued, "I would love to be closer to Sue. You are correct, I miss her terribly. You should know that I have been dealing mostly with corporate taxes, not individuals taxes."

I interrupted and said, "Jane and our manager, Judy, are here with me. I would like to put you on speaker phone because Judy would be a better person to judge what you just told me." Emily said that that was fine. I sat on the bed, turned on the speaker phone and said, "Say again what you just told me."

Emily repeated, "I have been dealing with corporate taxes and not individual taxes."

Judy said, "I don't think that will be a problem. We are working with an estate that has been valued at between $500 and 700 million! The estate includes cash, property and stocks. Plus, there is a large trust that became available to Jane and Tony with the death of her parents. There will be a large charitable outlay over time. So, what do you think?"

Emily and Judy continued talking in terms that I didn't understand but in the end Emily seemed to think she would be able to handle things. She said she would need to brush up on a few areas, but more in review than anything. Judy then said, "I would love to work with you Emily. I think you would be the right person."

Jane then said, "Hi Emily, this is Jane. I hope you will agree to work with us. If you do, I would like to surprise Sue."

Emily laughed and said, "I would love to work with you and I would love to surprise Sue! When would you like me to start?"

Judy replied, "The sooner the better. We are going to be hammered here in a couple of weeks while the probate is going on. I would like to get to know you and I would like you to get to know Bob Malkus our attorney."

Emily said, "I think I may be able to get out there in a week, maybe less if I can get my current employers to waive the two-week notice. I'll let you know."

Jane then said, "There's one other thing you should know about living here. We..."

"That you kids run around naked and have sex with one another," Emily asked? "Sue and I are very close and she tells me most everything. When she first told me about the nudity I asked if you were in a cult. She laughed and said she asked the same thing! She then told me that all of you were the most loving and caring people she had ever met and that she had so many friends now, something she never had here. I've never seen my girl happier, so I have no problem with you all running around in the nude. I might even join you, eventually!"

Jane and I laughed and I said, "Let us know when you expect to arrive. We can pay for plane tickets for you if you would like. We will have a place for you to stay ready when you arrive and then let you in our plans for the near future."

We said our goodbyes and then hung up. Judy said, "She seems like a very smart and personable lady. She's the mother of the woman with the beautiful tattoo?"

Jane replied, "Yes, that's Sue. So, we're going to have to figure out housing here for the short term. I'm thinking that we can move Evan over to Barb's place and if Judy doesn't mind sharing our bed for a while, we could put Emily in Evan's room."

Judy replied, "I love sharing your bed. You may have to kick me out at some point!"

Jane pulled her into a kiss and said, "We love sharing our bed with you. You're welcome to stay as long as you like!"

Judy said, "We should hire someone to setup a secure network for Emily and I. We want it to be safe from hackers but good enough to access on the road. Do you guys know of anyone? I could always check with the IT guys at Global."

"You know, I think our best shot would be with some college hotshot. I'll check with Evan, Sofia and Cindy and see if they know anyone." I said.

The next day was the memorial service for Jane's parents. Ernesto showed up nice and early. We invited him into our house and gave him a cup of coffee. The Nuns came by and when Sister Elena saw Ernesto, the two of them started chattering away in Italian. Sister Elena was saying that their flight home was at 5:30 and asked if Ernesto would be able to drive them. He told her no, but his nephew would drive them when they needed to go. He also told her that his brat nephew supported the enemy, Inter Milano. Sister Elena smiled and said he would do just fine.

We all piled into the bus. Jane chose to sit with the Mother Superior while I sat with Sister Maria. We were having a conversation in French so Judy decided to join in. Judy apologized for her rusty French, but Sister Maria said she was fine. I asked Sister Maria to tell Sister Margaret that I had a friend I could speak Mandarin with. Sister Maria smiled and said she will be pleased to know that.

When we pulled up in front of the Hilton, a man walked up to meet us. Judy whispered that the man was Jo Schultz. It looked as though he was about to have words with Ernesto so I insinuated myself between the two and introduced myself. Jo said, "I apologize for the bus. I particularly specified that you and Jane should have been brought in a limo."

"Jo," I said, "It was our choice to ride with all of our friends. They all knew Jane's parents very well and we wanted to be with them as much as they wanted to be with us. Ernesto put up a big fight, but Jane won in the end!"

Jo smiled and said, "Of course, my apologies Ernesto. Thank you for seeing to Jane and Tony's needs. If you will all follow me, I will show you into the room where the memorial will be. I would like you to meet some people who were very close to your parents, Jane, before the majority of people show up."

We followed Jo as he led us into an immense room with about 500 chairs in rows. When we entered about ten people walked up to us. Jo began introductions, "Jane and Tony, I would like to introduce you to Dr. John Smithers, the director of Evanston Hospital, where your mother worked." We shook hands and he expressed his condolences. We were then introduced to a number of VP's from Global. We introduced our friends and the Sisters to the group. Jo then said, "Dr. Smithers and I would like to say a few words regarding you parents. Would any of your friends or you like to speak?"

Jane whispered into my ear that she would like me to speak on her behalf because she was afraid she would become a blubbering mess before long. So, I said, "I would like to speak." I looked at the Mother Superior and she nodded, "Mother Superior will also say a few words." I then asked the rest of our group. I hadn't noticed that Rufus and Ronnie had arrived.

Ronnie said, "I would like to speak as well, if I may?" I smiled and told her that that would be perfect. We all gravitated to Rufus and Ronnie to admire Baby Jane. Rufus and Ronnie told Jane and I how sorry they were as they hugged us both. Pretty soon people began pouring into the room, many of whom were Jane's relatives, who all approached Jane and I to express their sorrow. We were introduced to so many people I couldn't remember them all. John Smyth, our policeman friend and his wife Ella came and they both hugged us. Dr. Prescott, his wife Rose and Blair all came and they all hugged us as well.

We were ushered, as a group to the first row of seats. When we sat down and Jo stood at the dais, the noise level dropped to dead silence. Jo said, "We've have all come to pay tribute to two parents, friends, co-workers and relatives whose lives were cut short by a tragic accident." Jo went on for 25 minutes telling us about how wonderful, funny, generous and caring Jane's parents were. I sat holding Jane's hand on one side while Barb held her hand on the other with a box of Kleenex on Barb's lap. Next up was Dr. Smithers who said much the same things. A couple of Global people who worked closely with Stan were next.

I was up next and walked toward the dais. When I looked out at the crowd I couldn't believe how many people that were there. All of the chairs were occupied and there was another 100 standing. I told the story about how I fell in love with their daughter and had met them over Thanksgiving holiday. I told about Stan buying me clothes because he could. I told them how both of Jane's parents told me how happy they were that their daughter had fallen in love with me. I told them about when they heard that I grew up in an orphanage that they wanted to help that orphanage because they loved me. I talked about our vacation to Europe and how our bond got stronger and stronger. I told them how they cared for our friend who had lost her family in similar circumstances. I concluded with the story about the last time we were together, ironically this past Thanksgiving. How when our friend began labor how they both dropped everything and expedited our friend to the hospital and stayed with her until the birth was complete. "Much, to my sadness, I didn't get to know Stan and Bettina for very long, but I'll know them for a lifetime because they loved Jane and they loved me and I'll have that love with me all of my life."

When I went to sit down Jane stood up and hugged me and cried on my shoulder. We stood like that for 15 minutes or so before we sat down. When I looked at the crowd, all I could see were many teary eyes. When I sat, the Mother Superior made her way to the dais and then spun a tale of love and caring that seemed to be from a story book. She spoke of the many times that Stan and Bettina visited the orphanage and the love and care they showed the children. She spoke of the money and items that the couple had given but to her, the greatest gifts was the love they showed towards the children.

Last up was Ronnie. She stood at the dais with Baby Jane in her arms and gathered herself for a moment, then said, "I am the lucky friend who gave birth last Thanksgiving that Tony spoke about earlier. Tony, Dr. Robinson and I were having a nice conversation when my baby girl decided it was time to make an appearance. Dr. Robinson, due to her years of training quickly organized Tony, her husband Stan and my husband Rufus and got me ready to transport me to the hospital. Dr. Robinson rode in the back of their SUV and comforted me like I was her best friend in the world and explained what was happening and what was going to happen. She joined Rufus and I in the delivery area and assisted where needed with the hospital staff. When my baby was delivered, Dr. Robinson stayed with us until we were situated in our room with our baby, well after midnight.

"That was the only time I ever met Dr. and Mr. Robinson and that day they were the dearest friends I have ever had." Ronnie began crying and stopped for a couple of moments. "I will never, ever forget their kindness and caring. The world has lost two remarkable people and I have lost two of the best friends I have ever had."

Rufus put his arm around his wife and kissed her cheek as they sat back down. Jo returned to the dais while wiping his eyes and said, "If anyone else would like to say a few words, you are more than welcome." Surprisingly, quite a few people stood and spoke. Several doctors who did their residency under Bettina's supervision said that they learned more from Bettina than from medical school.

Another young man got up and said that Bettina had happened upon his mother while she was in labor, giving birth to him. She delivered him in a car and directed a policeman to drive the car to the hospital. He said that Bettina came to their house regularly to make sure her 'surprise boy' was doing well. My mother always looked forward to those visits. When she read about Dr. Robinson's death she was heartbroken and told me to tell the world what a wonderful and caring person she was.

Finally, nobody else came forward so Jo said, "Thank you all for coming. Please give generously to the St. Martin orphanage in Grass Valley, California, Planned Parenthood or Mothers Against Drunk Driving in Stan and Bettina's names."

The Sisters came up to Jane and I and the Mother Superior informed us that they had to catch their flight home. They hugged us and each whispered a blessing and told us they could find their way to their car. After that, Jane and I shook hundreds of hands and were hugged by hundreds of other people. Everyone was very kind and expressed their sympathy. Finally, after about an hour we could leave. Dr. Smithers and Jo were waiting for us as we were leaving. We thanked them for the wonderful memorial and for everything else they had done for us. We finally, joined our friends on the bus and Ernesto drove us home.

1...34567...9