Year 3 with Jane and Tony Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kalavo
Kalavo
826 Followers

"The other thing is that everyone has a choice. Nobody will make you do anything you don't want to sexually. If a person decided mid-hump that they didn't want to continue and said stop, then it's stopped and let go (not that that has ever happened, but to just make a point). So, my point in all of this is, if you want to have sex with any of us you are free to do so and I think it would probably be wonderful. If you don't want to then don't and nobody will think the worse of you. In our world, we just want everybody to be happy."

Judy thought for a moment and said, "Do you draw the line at bizarre or kinky things?"

I chuckled and said, "Like I said before, I've been involved in everything under the sun. We have done for ourselves or for other people, anal, two men in a woman, a man and a woman in a woman, fisting both anal and vaginal and both at the same time, insertions with bottles in vaginas and anus', peed on another person, two women with a man and what else? Oh, on New Year's Eve I arranged for Jane to live out a fantasy by being triple penetrated by 3 of the biggest cocks I have ever seen, in front of an audience of our friends. So, no, we don't draw the line at kinky things if that is what a person wants and as long as both parties are agreeable."

"Wow, you two are something," Judy gushed "I just might really love working for you two."

"I'd prefer if you thought that you worked 'with' us rather than 'for' us," I said. "We are very easy going, except for school. We're both holding down 4.0's and we want to keep it that way! But in other things we tend to be generous and caring."

Judy smiled and said, "I'd rather work with you than for you, too." Judy hugged me again and then we swam back towards the house. She walked up the steps in front of me and as I watched her perfect ass climb the stairs, as the water glistened on her skin, I decided I needed to let my penis calm down in the cool water.

When I was comfortable with myself, I climbed out of the pool just as Kaholo returned with our lunch. We all sat at the table on the lanai and talked while we ate. I was very happy to see Jane returning to her old self. After we had eaten we all decided we had had enough sun so we got dressed, locked the place up and returned to town. Upon our return Barb wanted to wash the coconut smell of herself, so she jumped in the shower. Judy was in her room having a lie down, so Jane and I lay next to each other talking.

Jane asked, "What were you and Judy talking about for so long in the pool?"

I laughed and said, "Your offer of me! She didn't believe you were serious, just like the others!"

"Do you think she will take advantage of my generous offer," Jane asked?

I laughed at that and said, "Yeah, she probably will. She swam out to thank me for her hand job and kissed me rather passionately. She then made doubly sure that there was, indeed, an offer. Then she asked if we were scared off by kinky or bizarre, with no details."

"You will have sex with her won't you, if she wants to," Jane asked?

"Only if it pleases you," I replied

Jane smiled and said, "It would please me immensely! I can't get over how beautiful she is. How can anybody as lovely as her not have men drooling all over her?"

"I don't know," I replied. "When she climbed out of the pool, with her ass in front of my eyes, I got so hard I had to stay in the pool and think about shoveling snow before I went flaccid! It will be pure torture to have to have sex with her! I would imagine you would like to get intimate as well?"

"Of course I would. She didn't shy away when we hugged while naked, so there's hope!"

A little later, Judy came into our room and said, "The obituary Jo had written is on my email. Would you like to look at it?"

Jane and I sat up and Jane made a space between us and patted it for Judy to sit. Judy held her laptop out on her lap so that Jane and I could both read. When we finished, both Jane and Judy had tears in their eyes. Jane said, "My god, that was beautiful! I think we should leave it as it is, except to add the three charities at the end. Does that sound good to you two?"

I nodded and Judy sniffled and nodded as well. Jane then said, "I think we should head back to Chicago tomorrow after the cremation. Judy, if you'll be kind enough to tell Jo to organize the memorial for Saturday, that would be wonderful. We start the new term on Monday and I don't want to miss any classes. So, maybe tell the plane crew to be ready to go by 1pm?"

Judy said, "They'll be ready when we arrive. I'll call Kaholo to arrange for something to ship the urns in so they aren't damaged. I figure we should arrive in Chicago at around midnight. I'll call

Ernesto and make sure he's there for us. Anything else you can think of?"

Jane said no and then asked, "What would you like to do for supper tonight?"

Judy looked at me expectantly, so I shrugged and pointed to her. She then smiled and asked, "Do you guys like sushi?"

Just then Barb walked into the room drying her hair. Jane asked, "Barb, do you like sushi?"

Barb smiled and said, "I love it! Is that what we're having for dinner?"

I called Kaholo and asked him about a sushi place that was good. He said he knew just the place. I told him to fetch us at 6:30. I then called Julie and asked her if she and Alika would join us. She said that would be great. I told her we would pick them up just after 6:30. I jumped into the shower and was joined by Jane. I kissed her and asked her how she was doing. She smiled and said she was much better. She was past the shock now, but little things set her off a little. I just need to let go and accept that they are gone, but I know they'll live in my heart forever.

We had an enjoyable dinner at a great sushi place. Jane and I hadn't had it before so we let Judy, Julie, Alika and Kaholo guide us. When we finished, Jane said, "That was really good! We'll have to find a place in Chicago!" Judy said that she knew several that were very good.

We returned to our hotel and said goodnight and goodbye to Julie and Alika. Kaholo said he would pick us up at 9:30 and I told him we were going directly to the airport after the cremation. When we got to our rooms, Judy asked, "Jane, may I take you up on your kind offer?"

Jane replied, "Yes you may. Would you prefer to be alone?" Judy nodded. "Tony, make this a wonderful night for a wonderful woman." She then kissed and hugged me. I told Judy I would be with her as soon as I brushed my teeth. I grabbed a tube of KY, just in case and then headed for her room.

Judy was stretched out on her bed. She had pulled the blankets all of the way down and had turned off the air conditioner. I set the tube of KY on the bedside table which caused Judy to smile a bit. I lay down next to her and kissed her gently and rubbed her back. I broke the kiss and asked, "What would you like to do?"

Judy answered in a sultry voice, "You can do anything you would like with me."

I replied, "Tonight is about you. What are your favorites? What would you most like to do?"

Judy blushed and said, "Anything and everything! I want you in my mouth, pussy and ass! I like doggy style a lot. I like to have my tits mauled and my nipples pinched and pulled very hard. I want you to ravage me, Tony!"

"I can do that." I said. "Jane and Barb are the same way! I left the door between the room open so Jane and Barb can listen. They like that. I hope you don't mind?"

Judy smiled and said, "That's not a problem." She then pulled me towards her and we kissed ardently. We ran our hands all over each other's bodies. I grabbed her luscious ass causing Judy to moan loudly. I pulled her leg up so her thigh was resting on my waist, enabling me to reach her pussy and asshole. When I touched her pussy, I discovered that she was soaking wet. I inserted a finger in her pussy causing Judy to moan and push back against my finger. I stroked from her pussy to her anus getting her rosebud lubed and pushed a finger in her ass as well. Judy broke our kiss and whispered, "Oh yes! I love this!"

After a while, Judy pushed me onto my back and kissed her way down my body. She spent a good deal of time sucking and nibbling my nipples causing my cock to get even harder. Eventually, she made it down to my erection and began licking and sucking with abandon. At one point, she lifted her head, looked me in the eye and said, "You have the nicest cock I have ever seen! I wanted to suck it so bad today at the pool!" She took me back in her mouth and did incredible things with her tongue.

Having been worked up so much at the pool and now getting this wonderful blowjob, my orgasm was approaching rapidly. I told Judy I was going to cum but she just kept sucking me. I finally lost it and shot my load into Judy's waiting mouth. She ran her tongue around me until my orgasm stopped and then she kissed her way up my body. When she was on top of me over my head, she opened her mouth and let my semen slowly drip from her mouth. I opened my mouth to receive her gift causing her to smile, because that is exactly what she wanted me to do. When I had it all she said, don't swallow it, give it back to me so I can. She then kissed me as we entwined our tongues together in my mouth along with my seminal fluid. I then rolled us over onto her back and let my sperm drift down into her mouth. When she had it all, she then swallowed it.

"You are the first man to ever do that with me," Judy said. "I've tried that with every guy I have ever been with and every one of them thought it was gross. Needless to say, I never saw any of them again."

"I've never done that before, but I've kissed many women after they have swallowed me down. I don't know what the problem is. If you can swallow it, why can't I," I asked? Judy grinned widely and pulled my head down for another kiss. After a while, I decided it was time to return the favor and make her cum.

I began kissing down Judy's body, much like she did with mine. I spent an inordinate amount of time licking, sucking, nibbling and biting her nipples. She really liked it when I took a nipple between my teeth and pulled up, stretching the nipple before it came out. When I continued my journey down her body she spread her legs very wide, almost to the point of lewdness. I thought it was wonderful. I buried my face in her pussy, licking her juices and pushing my tongue as deeply as I could. Judy was groaning loudly as I gave her pussy a serious tongue lashing. I moved up to her clit, determined to make her cum and began sucking and nibbling her little bud.

It took a while but I finally got Judy to cum. I lowered my head, remembering she was a squirter and caught her girl cum just like I had with Jane many times. I kissed my way up her body and then when I got to her head, I gave her the same thing she gave me as I let her juices drip out of my mouth. Judy opened wide with her eyes bright, anxious to receive her girl cum. When I had released it all I kissed her long and hard as she swallowed.

My cock was hard as a rock again so I rubbed it along Judy's slit get it wet. I was just about to reach down but Judy beat me to it. She placed me at her opening and I pushed in slowly. When I was all of the way in, Judy cried out, "OH FUCK THAT'S GOOD! FUCK ME TONY! FUCK MY PUSSY!" I began with a medium tempo thrusting into her tight pussy. We kept like this for several minutes until Judy said she wanted me to take her from behind. I pulled out and moved back so that she could turn over, but before she got down on all fours she kneeled in front of me and kissed me passionately. When she broke our kiss, she got down on all fours and presented her perfect ass to me. I just couldn't resist, so I bent over and began kissing the cheeks of her ass while massaging them.

"OH, TONY! LICK MY ASSHOLE! I CLEANED IT FOR YOU!" Judy cried out. I licked down her crack until I reached her anus and began giving her a rim job. I licked and probed with my tongue for several minutes and got her rosebud nice and wet. After a few minutes, I straightened up and began fucking her pussy once again. With her anus glistening with my saliva, I began pushing my thumb into her backdoor. Judy cried out again, "YES! STICK YOUR FINGER ALL OF THE WAY IN AND PUMP IT HARD!" Judy was rocking back into me, forcing my cock and thumb as deep as they could go while continually screaming, "FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!" I reached around with my other hand and began rubbing and pulling on Judy's clit and, within a few minutes, had her second orgasm of the night as I felt her girl cum gushing onto my leg.

Judy was shaking uncontrollably with her climax. I took the opportunity to grab the tube of KY and began lubing her anus and my cock. When I began pushing into her ass, Judy screamed, "FUCK MY ASS HARD, TONY!" Taking that as my cue, I shoved my cock into her and began pounding her hard. Judy's ass was really tight and hot and I loved it as her cheeks rippled every time my pelvis smacked her bottom. I reached around with both hands and began squeezing handfuls of tit flesh, remembering her saying that she liked that. It didn't take long for Judy to come again as I continued fucking her ass hard and mauling her breasts. Her orgasms were so intense to watch as she had a mini seizure each time.

I fucked her hard for quite a while until I finally felt my own relief coming. I cried out that I was going to cum and then buried myself into Judy as my load exploded from the end of my cock! I pulled myself from her backdoor and then collapsed beside Judy, gasping for air. Judy collapsed onto her stomach beside me breathing equally hard. As her breathing eased, Judy said, "Jane and Barb weren't lying, you are a terrific lover. I haven't come that hard or often in one night ever!"

I smiled and said, "You're not so bad yourself! You are so beautiful and your ass... Well your ass is a work of art! I nearly blew my load just watching you get out of the pool this afternoon!"

"You can watch, touch, fuck, lick probe and whatever else to my ass anytime you want!" Judy replied.

Without the air conditioning on, Judy's room got quite warm and we got quite sweaty. I asked Judy if she wanted to shower, but, she replied, "Do you mind if we lay together all sweaty? I love that feeling of sweaty naked skin rubbing together." I told her it was no problem. She turned onto her side so that we were spooning with my cock worked into the crack of her ass. We fell asleep for a while until Judy woke me up by grinding her ass on my cock. I woke up with an erection and asked, "Are you horny again?"

Judy whispered, "I am and I want you in my ass again. This time I want you to lay on your back!" I did as I was told, while Judy faced away from me and sunk my cock into her in one, fast plunge. She lifted herself up until I nearly came out and then plunged all of the way down on me. She started slowly at first and then picked up the pace as she continued. The view of my cock sawing in and out of her lovely ass was intoxicating as was the sight of her ass cheeks rippling every time she bottomed out! I could see that she was pulling and pinching her nipples very hard while she grunted, "YES! YES! YES!" Having climaxed twice already, I was going to last a good long time.

After a while, I could see her legs were tiring, so I said, "Judy, lay on your back." She lifted off me and then lay on her back. I pushed her legs back, pushed my cock back in her ass and picked up where we left off. She was staring in my eyes and smiling and then after a while she pulled my head down and kissed me ardently. Judy managed to have a couple of orgasms before I finally popped my load into her bowel.

We were all sweaty again when we cozied up to one another to sleep once again. This time we slept until the alarm on my phone went off at 8am. Judy turned around kissed me deeply and said, "Last night was absolute perfection. Thank you for everything!"

I smiled and said, "You are very welcome, and thank you for being an incredible lover! We should take a shower and then meet Jane and Barb before breakfast." Our shower was very nice and sensual, and, if we had had more time, would have led to further intercourse. We, however, had time constraints, so we stuck, mostly, to cleansing our bodies. When we had finished, I went to the other room to get dressed. Jane and Barb were just about ready for the day when Judy walked in.

Jane looked at Judy and said, "You look like a new woman!"

Judy walked up to Jane, hugged her tightly and gave her a long passionate kiss and said when the kiss was finished, "I am a new woman! Thank you so much for Tony! He is, bar none, the best lover I have ever been with. He made me cum so much last night!"

Jane laughed and replied, "He has a way of doing that. We could tell you were having a good time. You got Barb and I so excited that we had to take care of each other before we could sleep!"

After breakfast and brushing our teeth, we packed our belongings to be ready to leave later that day. When I opened the door, Kaholo was standing in the hallway with a luggage trolley. Jane looked at him, smiled and said, "Kaholo, you are a marvel of efficiency and kindness. Whenever we return to Kauai we will call on you to use your limo service!"

We loaded up our gear and made our way to the mortuary. We sat in a small room with two plain, pinewood caskets that were sitting on a conveyor belt. While the mortician explained, what would happen, several Hawaiians in traditional dress entered the room with guitars. Before the caskets were sent into the chamber, Jane stood and touched each box with her forehead and said, "Goodbye". When the first casket went into the combustion chamber, the Hawaiians began playing and singing lovely mournful tunes.

Later, the mortician said they would have the ashes available in a few moments, Jane went to the singers and said, "Thank you so much for the lovely music. You really made the moment bearable. I hope I get to listen to you perform again under better circumstances." She then hugged and kissed the cheek of each performer. Judy followed Jane and hugged each person and then Barb did. When Barb got to the last person she gave the man $200. He tried to give the money back saying, "Kaholo paid us already."

Barb replied, "Whatever he paid you, it wasn't enough."

I was the last person and hugged and shook hands with each of the guys and said, "She was right, no amount was enough for what you gave us today. Do you have a card for future reference?" I was handed a card and then I said thanks again. When I got outside, Jane had Kaholo in a bear hug, bawling her eyes out while telling Kaholo what a wonderful person he is. When Jane let go, Barb did the same thing followed by Judy. When it was my turn, I could see he had tears in his eyes as I said, "You outdid yourself these last few days. I consider myself very lucky to know you Kaholo and am happy to call you my friend." We embraced and then we got in the car and headed for the airport.

We pulled onto the FBO side of the field next to the plane. Alika and Julie were there to see us off. We all hugged them both and told them we would see them again at spring break. Jane said, "I think we will come with a larger contingent next time. Thank you for all of your kindness and congratulations once again." We then all hugged Kaholo one last time and then boarded the plane greeting the flight crew. We all sat down, the engines spooled up and in a matter of minutes we were leaving paradise and winging our way back to reality!

Alice was her usual efficient self and catered to all of our needs. Jane told Judy that she looked tired and asked her if she would like to share the bed for a nap. Judy said that sounded delightful and off they went. Barb came over and hugged me while saying, "The sex goddess is back! Jane dealt with her grief much better than I did."

Kalavo
Kalavo
826 Followers
123456...9