Year Two with Jane and Tony Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, not at all," I replied. "I don't think it's any different than Jane and the others getting piercings."

Sue smiled and said, "Thank you for being so supportive. If you don't mind, don't tell the others because I want to surprise them when I come back in the fall."

"I won't tell a soul," I said. "I look forward to seeing the finished product. This summer, Jane and I may come out to visit you if that's okay?"

Sue smiled and said, "That would be wonderful. I will miss you so much! I would love for you to meet my Mom. She's the greatest! Also, I'm kind of horny, do you think that you and Jane might want to...?"

I smiled and said, "I think something can be arranged!" I walked over to Jane and pulled her to our room with Sue following us. I said to Jane, "Sue's horny and would like to play!"

Jane smiled and said, "Oh boy! What did you have in mind?"

Sue said, "I want to try a double penetration, if that's alright?"

Jane said that it would be great and the two women headed for the bathroom. I could hear both women talking but couldn't understand what they were saying. After a while they made their way back into the bedroom with Sue crawling onto the bed and Jane putting on her strap-on dildo. When Jane was finished, she too crawled onto the bed. Sue said, "I want to sit on Jane's dildo with my pussy while Tony takes me in the ass, okay?" Jane and I nodded and assumed our positions.

When Jane was ready, Sue straddled Jane and slowly sank the big rubber dildo into her pussy. I went to a bed side drawer for some KY and then got behind Sue and began licking her rosebud. After a few minutes, I had Sue ready and then pushed my cock slowly into her anus. Sue was tight anyway but, with the added bulk in her vagina she was exceptionally snug. Once I was all of the way in I began sawing in and out in a tempo that matched the one Jane was using. Sue, ever the quiet one, rasped out, "My god, that feels so good! I love you two so much!" I heard slurping noises and when I looked around Sue's torso I could see that Jane was sucking on Sue's nipples.

Jane and I began to pick up our tempo and were now fucking both of Sue's holes rather hard. After a while Sue moaned, "Oh god, I'm cumming!" And with that she shook and shivered with her orgasm. Jane and I kept pounding into Sue until she said, "Can you both please stop? I want to try something Barb told me about, two cocks in my ass at the same time!" Sue grabbed Jane's fake cock and began putting it into her now loosened ass. When she had Jane buried, she turned, smiled and told me to fuck her ass hard! I now tried to slide my cock in alongside of Jane's fake one. It was a tight squeeze but I managed after a couple of minutes.

I asked Sue, "Are you okay? Do you want me to keep going?"

Sue groaned and said, "Oh yes! Keep going, the pain is exquisite. Please, fuck me hard!"

I tried to wrap my head around 'exquisite pain' and came up with nothing. I thought, perhaps, I might understand it later as I delved into my psychology curriculum. So, being the obedient person I am, I began pounding into Sue's asshole accompanied by my wife and her faux penis. Sue was groaning loudly as we fucked her as hard as we could. Finally, Sue let out an ear-splitting scream as she had a monster orgasm! She shook as if she was having a seizure and then she passed out collapsing on top of Jane. Both Jane and I came out of Sue's ass when she collapsed. Jane whispered into Sue's ear and stroked her head until Sue came around.

We both asked if Sue was alright and she said, "I'm wonderful! I have never cum that hard before. It seems that Barb and I are a lot alike, in that we really like pain and it makes us cum really hard. Maybe, someday, you can do to me what you did for Barb on her birthday. I think I would really like that!"

Jane replied, "Yeah, we can do that but, it will probably have to wait until fall term. Finals are next week and then you are off to Denver. Have you worked out how you are getting home yet?"

"Barb was nice enough to buy me a plane ticket," Sue replied. "I hope to make enough this summer to pay her back. She is such a sweet and caring person. She means the world to me and I don't want to let her down."

Jane smiled and said, "As long as you stay a loving person you won't! She values that more than anything!"

***********************

Finals week was hard but we all got through it. Sofia and Cindy went to work full time with Jake's construction company when school had finished. Both of them loved the work and were learning a lot. Sofia's math prowess came in handy when it came to measuring things. She would constantly berate Jake for not using metric measurements telling him it was more efficient and easier to work with. Apparently, whenever Jake would call out a measurement, Sofia would immediately call out the metric equivalent. For a while, the other guys on the job would check to see if Sofia was right and she was always spot on! Both women said their favorite job was demolition when they were doing a remodel.

Evan had begun classes early during the summer term. His revised SAT scores were amongst the highest ever recorded. He had an interview with the Dean of Students and had convinced him to let Evan start early.

I had a couple of weeks off before the start of the summer terms. I was enrolled in 4 courses each of the two terms, which was going to be pretty intense considering the brevity of each term. Jane decided to take a couple of classes as well to speed up graduation. Denise was working on her dissertation in order to get her PhD in Literature. Axel and Astrid were, also, at school. Astrid was going into her junior year like us and Axel was working on a physics experiment as a grad student.

So, for the most part, we were all going to be quite busy during the summer!

1...5678910