Year Two with Jane and Tony Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few minutes in, Sue had her first orgasm. She was shaking so hard I slowed down but she told me not to stop. I continued pummeling her and began slapping her ass cheeks very hard. This got a yelp out of her as I left red handprints on her porcelain buns. For the first time, she raised her voice a little as she cried out, "Fuck yeah! That's so good!" But the sound level was still below her normal talking voice. I then reached around her and slapped her tits very hard as I continued to buffet her backside. This time her reaction was a little louder as she cried, "OH, YES!" with every slap to her breasts. And then, out of nowhere, Sue had another orgasm. This time I didn't hesitate at all but kept on pounding away.

A short time later, I figured out what would send her over the edge the way she wanted. It was a little awkward as I had to reach around and under her but, I started smacking her pussy with my open hand as hard as I could. After a couple of strikes, Sue screamed loudly as she had a massive climax. She lifted her torso up so her back was against my chest enabling me to grab her left breast hard and to slap her pussy even harder. Sue was now having one continuous orgasm as I continued abusing her anus, vagina and tit. Sue was shaking and quivering like she was having convulsions which was bringing me to my own climax. I unleashed a torrent of my goo into Sue's rectum as she went limp in my arms. When I had finished pulsing, I laid on my side bringing Sue with me.

My cock quickly shriveled as it was completely spent from the evenings activities. We were laying there breathing heavily as I ran my hands up and down Sue's sides. After a while Sue shivered slightly and uttered, "Oh, my! I think I passed out!" She then turned over to face me and said, "My god, that was incredible! That was exactly what I wanted!" Sue then leaned into me and kissed me very passionately. We kissed for quite a while until sleep tugged us under.

The next morning, I awoke feeling quite sore from the exertions of the day before. Sue was sleeping against my side with an arm across me and her head on my chest. My stirring awakened her from her slumber. She looked at me, smiled, said good morning and then kissed me. I asked, "How do you feel? We went at it pretty hard last night!"

"I feel sore and my butt feels pretty raw but, I like it," Sue chirped! "I knew I would like anal sex. It was awesome last night and you were wonderful. You made my fantasy come true and even pale by the reality. I can't wait to do it all again. Maybe we could try the pop bottle sex you had with Cindy!"

I told her, "You have your whole life to try new things. Now, I suggest you let your body recover for a few days, okay?"

Sue smiled and said, "Okay. You know best."

As Sue got onto her knees I could see a lot of bruising on her breasts and on her ass cheeks. I winced and said, "Oh shit! I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to hurt you so much. Your bruises look really bad!"

Sue looked down at herself, taking in what I was referring too and said, "Oh Tony, I bruise really easily. It looks worse than it is, honest. If I pinch my arm right now I'll have an ugly bruise in 5 minutes. Please, don't worry about them, they'll be gone in a couple of days."

I asked her if she was sure and she assured me that she was. We got up and went into the hall bathroom together. I turned on the shower to let the water warm up and went to the toilet to pee. "Wait," Sue cried! "Can I hold you while you pee? I have always wanted to do that with a man!"

I laughed and said, "What is it with women and holding my dick while I pee? Jane said the exact same thing!"

Sue laughed and said, "It must be penis envy, or something! Anyway, may I?"

I told her it was fine and got into the shower where her aim wasn't so crucial. She took ahold of me and I let my stream go. Seconds into my release, Sue aimed the stream at herself as I peed on her belly, breasts and vulva. When I had finished, she said, "That was fun and kind of kinky. Astrid told me about the time she had all of you pee on her. I got kind of aroused when she told her story so I thought I would take the opportunity to, well, you know..."

I pulled Sue into a hug and kissed her with a lot of affection. When I broke the kiss, she looked at me and I said, "I really like you a lot! I'm very glad you are in our lives!" Sue smiled and kissed me with even more ardor. When we broke that kiss, we stood smiling and then I said, "Let's get cleaned up and get some food, I'm starving!" We both laughed and proceeded to wash each other. While Sue dried her hair, I went out to the kitchen to start the morning coffee.

Before long, Jane wandered out and gave me a big hug and kiss. "So, how did it go last night? You were both pretty quiet as I heard only one scream," Jane asked? I gave Jane all of the details of our night and told her of the bruising she would soon see. Jane then remarked, "Wow! She always seems pretty subdued but, who knew there was a tigress underneath that façade! I think this woman is going to surprise us in the years to come!"

A few moments later Sue walked into the kitchen. Jane asked her how she liked her first anal experience and Sue replied, "It was wonderful! I climaxed so hard I couldn't believe it. I didn't want it to stop but, I, kind of, passed out because the sensations were so intense! I can't wait for more! I think I like anal more than I like vaginal sex. Does that make me weird?"

Jane pulled Sue into a hug and said, "I like anal sex more as well. I used to think there was something wrong with me until my mother told me she was the same way. She says that it's just the way we are wired so don't worry about it. Okay?" Sue nodded and smiled. "By the way, nice bruises!"

The three of us took our coffee out to the lanai only to notice that it was raining. At about this time both Sofia and Cindy joined us with cups in their hands. Cindy said, "Shit, no sun bathing today!"

Jane then said, "Why don't we go into town for breakfast and then do some shopping. I want to check out the shop where Sofia got her swim suit!" Everyone agreed to Jane's plan so, we all got dressed, piled into the car and headed for town. We ate in a small coffee shop downtown and then walked around window shopping. We had 3 umbrellas that we shared amongst ourselves in an effort to stay dry. We poked around in several shops before we, finally, arrived at our ultimate destination. The same young woman who assisted with Sofia was working and she instantly recognized Sofia and I.

"It's nice to see you two again," the clerk said. "What can I help you and your friends with today?"

I replied, "I think they are all interested in swimsuits like the one Sofia bought when we were here the other day. None of them are bashful so, I think, the skimpier the better...at least in their minds."

"Okay," said the clerk. "We just got some new items in that they may be interested in. My name is Julie, by the way."

"I'm Tony, the buxom blond is my wife Jane, Sofia is the woman who was with me the other day, the redhead is Sue and, over there, is Cindy. We all go to school together in Chicago."

Julie shook my hand and then went off to assist the women. I wandered over to stand by Jane to see what was catching her eye. After 15 minutes or so, each of the women had something they liked and wanted to try on. Jane had chosen a yellow mass of string, Cindy was holding hers covered to surprise us, Sofia said she really didn't need another suit and Sue had a one piece of some sort. They all retired into the changing room and then called out if it was safe to come out and model their choices.

I assured them that Julie and I were the only people present. The first one out was Jane in the yellow concoction. It was a one pieced that had, basically, two very thin straps that covered nothing with a very small patch of cloth that was pulled up into Jane's labia and ass cheeks. I got instantly hard as Jane modeled the suit. Julie stood with her mouth agape as she admired Jane. "What do you think," Jane asked?

"I think it looks awesome," Julie responded! "I think Tony likes it as well judging from his erection!"

"I do," I said. "You look absolutely ravishing!"

Next came Cindy with a top that was just a series of strings that framed her breasts and bottoms that had a piece of fabric that covered only the bottom half of her vulva! She did a perfect cartwheel in the aisle and when finished said, "With this top my breasts don't fall out!" We all laughed!

Last out was Sue who was wearing a one-piece suit that was made up entirely of a fine mesh. One could see everything through the mesh, even her vulva. When Julie saw her, she noticed the bruises and asked if Sue was in an accident. Sue replied, "Oh no, I just had the most wonderful sex of my life last night!" Julie looked at me and I just shrugged.

We were all standing around talking when 3 college age guys walked in. They were rather boisterous and got very loud when they saw Jane, Cindy and Sue in their suits. Two of the guys were quite large and the third was rather reedy. One of the big guys made a beeline for Cindy, one for Jane and the skinny one went for Sue. The guy that was with Cindy grabbed one of her breasts causing Cindy to yelp as she told him to stop. Cindy stomped on the guy's foot and punched him in the throat. As the guy reached for his throat, Cindy kicked him as hard as she could in the crotch causing him to double over. The other big guy tried to grab Jane's breast but, Sofia came flying out of nowhere and landed a kick against the side of the guy's face knocking him over. She then kicked the guy as hard as she could in the crotch before going after the skinny guy. He grabbed Sue by the arms and was hiding behind her but, Sue stomped down on his foot hard with her heel and as he let go of her arms, Sue bent over allowing Sofia to plant her foot against his head and then another field goal kick to this guy's crotch.

All three guys were writhing on the floor in pain grabbing their abused manhood. Julie cried out that everyone should change because the cops were coming. The three women returned to the changing room to put their street clothes back on just as the police arrived. Julie explained to the police what had happened as they stood there looking at the three writhing bodies. One of the cops asked me if I did all of this, which caused me to laugh. "No sir," I replied. "That one," pointing to the guy who had gone after Jane, "and that one were taken care of by her," as I pointed towards Sofia. The other big guy was taken care of by Cindy, who is changing into her street clothes and will be out in a minute.

"So, let me get this straight," the cop said. "That little girl laid these two guys out without any assistance from you?"

"That's correct," I replied. "Sofia is some sort of mega kung-fu expert. We've had run ins with creeps before. If you'd like, I have the number of Officer Smyth of the Chicago police who can corroborate Sofia's abilities. She has been training women at a shelter in Chicago as well as some of our friends in self-defense."

The policemen typed officer Smyth's number into his cell phone and then stepped away. I could only hear snippets of his end of the conversation like 'no shit' and 'you don't say'. When the policeman hung up he had a big smile on his face and was walking towards Sofia. Just then, the big guy whom Cindy had dispatched made a lunge for Sofia. In the blink of an eye Sofia had kicked him twice in the head and once in the ribs. I definitely heard the crunch of a couple of ribs breaking. Sofia screamed out, "Show some respect for women you fucking dirtbag!" She then stomped on the guy's crotch. The guy was crying out in pain holding his crotch as the cop stood there with a smile on his face.

A couple of more squad cars arrived with several more policemen. The first cop walked over to Sofia, held out his hand and said, "My name is Alika Ka'amaleka. Officer Smyth told me about what you have been doing at the women's shelter and about who you trained with. I have to say that I'm pretty impressed with your abilities. These three have been causing a lot of problems lately. Now we get to charge them with aggravated sexual assault, assault with the intent to cause bodily harm and disturbing the peace. I'm sure I can dream up a few more charges to throw their way. How long are you all going to be here?"

Sofia took his hand and shook it while the other policemen were cuffing and escorting the three moaning men out to their squad cars. "We will be here until next Tuesday and then we have to return to Chicago," Sofia replied.

"I think these cretins will be going to court on Friday and we will need you all to testify against them," Officer Ka'amaleka said.

At about this time Jane, Cindy and Sue returned from the changing room with their suits in their hands. I introduced everyone to the policeman who said to call him Alika. We all gave statements to several of the other cops and then went to pay for the garments that were being purchased. Julie said, "Thanks for taking care of those three. They've been in here before harassing my customers. I want to thank you all by comping you your suits."

We told Julie that that wasn't necessary but she insisted. Jane then said, "That's mighty generous of you. Won't your boss mind?"

Julie laughed and said, "I am the boss! This is my shop!"

Jane raised her eyebrows and said, "Wow! Very nice. You're pretty young to own something like this. I'm impressed. We would like to invite you to our place for dinner tonight."

"I would like that," Julie replied. "I like you all a lot! You look like you know how to have fun!"

"We try," Jane replied. "You may be disappointed though. We don't drink or anything."

"That's fine," Julie said. "Neither do I. I was an alcoholic in high school and now I don't touch the stuff."

Jane gave Julie our address and we took our leave but not before Julie hugged each of us. We stopped by a grocery store to buy food for our dinner tonight then headed home. As we drove Sofia said, "I just want to tell you all how proud I am of you in the way you handled those creeps! Cindy, you were totally fucking awesome taking care of that big guy yourself. And Sue, even though you've only had a couple of lessons you kept a cool head and did a perfect job of setting the skinny guy up for me to dispatch. I'm sure Jane could have handled her moron but I stepped in, sorry."

Jane laughed and said, "I was more than happy you stepped in. You were the one who was amazing. I still don't think those clowns have any idea what hit them. I think they will be quite embarrassed when they see that some small women took them to task, during their trial!"

Sofia laughed and said, "In fighting as in penis'...size isn't everything!"

Cindy cried out, "Here, here!" We all laughed the rest of the trip home.

Julie was due to arrive at our place at around 5:00pm. The rain had stopped so Jane, Cindy and Sofia were sunning themselves while Sue and I prepared dinner. We were all in our normal state of undress when the doorbell rang. Sue said she would get it and walked towards the door. A few moments later Sue walked into the kitchen with Julie in tow. "I hope you don't mind but, we tend to not wear clothes while at home," I said.

Julie smiled and said, "I have no problem at all!" And with that she pulled her t-shirt over her head and dropped her shorts and was standing before me as naked as we were. Julie was medium height and build and had a very flat chest. However, she had large pink nipples with barbell piercings. She also had small triangular tan lines that emphasized her nipples. She also had a small tan line over her vulva that ended just at the top of her vaginal slit. She looked gorgeous.

Jane walked in saying, "I heard the doorbell." She then saw Julie and said, "Hi! I see you have been briefed on the dress code, or lack thereof. Oh, my god! I love your nipples! May I?" Without waiting for an answer Jane covered Julie's left nipple with her mouth. Julie stood there with a dazed look on her face while Jane sucked on her nipple. Jane pulled her head away for a moment and said, "Sue, you have to try this!" Jane then returned to her nipple while Sue bent down and took Julie's right nipple in her mouth. All Julie could do was moan and stroke the two heads that were feasting on her nipples.

Jane then reached down and began stroking Julie's pussy causing Julie to moan even louder. Julie was, obviously, very wet because I could hear squishing sounds from Jane's fingers. In a few short minutes, Julie cried out that she was cumming. When her orgasm had ebbed Jane and Sue pulled away and smiled at Julie. Julie then kissed them both and said, "That was the best welcome I have ever had! Do you do that for all of your guests?"

I laughed and said, "You would be surprised by how we have welcomed some guests to our house! I hope you are hungry because dinner is about ready." Julie said she was as Sue went out to call Cindy and Sofia in for dinner. We all had a good time as we listened to Julie's stories of retail hell. When dinner had finished, Sofia and Cindy volunteered to do the dishes while Jane, Sue, Julie and I went out on the lanai.

"What a great place you have here," Julie remarked. "Are you renting?"

"No, my parents own this place," Jane said. "How long have you lived on the island?"

"I've been here for ten years now," Julie replied. "My parents moved here when I was 11. They divorced when I was 18 and both wanted to return to the mainland. I wanted to stay so they staked me some money and I opened my shop. I've managed to make it work and stay sober! Life is pretty good!"

"Are you married or anything," Jane asked?

"I was engaged a couple of years ago to a surfer. He couldn't handle the fact that I had to work all of the time and couldn't hang out at the beach and watch him surf. I got tired of the whining so broke it off. Otherwise, I'm too busy to bother with men and dating," Julie stated.

"Too bad," Jane said. "You do realize that you are absolutely gorgeous. Don't you think so Tony?"

Here it comes, I thought. Jane is going to offer me up to, yet, another woman who hasn't had sex in a while. "Yes," I said. "I do think Julie is gorgeous. One would have to be blind not to see it!"

"You two are too kind," Julie replied. "But, unless you have a very understanding man hiding somewhere who lives here I'm destined to stay single a while longer."

I got up to check on Sofia and Cindy in the kitchen. When I got there Sofia asked, "Has Jane seduced Julie yet?"

I laughed and said, "She's working on her. I think I'm going to be offered up on the altar of 'sex for the woman who hasn't had any for a while'! How are you two doing?"

"We're fine," Cindy said. "We were just discussing a wager on who was going to bed Julie tonight. We couldn't agree because we both thought you were the obvious choice...like you were for all of us! I can't believe how seductive Jane can be. All she has to do is snap her finger and I'll do anything she wants!"

I laughed and said, "I know the feeling! I have always marveled at how she can make anyone do her bidding when it comes to sex."

Sofia chimed in, "Well look at her for Christ sake! She's a fucking sex goddess! Who wouldn't give a left arm for a night with her in the sack! I don't know if you have realized what a lucky man you are Tony, but, I think there probably isn't a man or woman who has met Jane that doesn't envy you in a big way."

"I know," I replied. "I still can't believe she chose me."

Cindy laughed and said, "Well I can! I'm jealous as hell with Jane because you are hers! You are the best man I have ever met. I'm just really happy that Jane shares you with us!"

"I second that," Sofia said. "You are a sex god Tony and all of us love you and wished you were ours. You realize that none of us are ever going to leave you and Jane, don't you?"

1...45678...10