Yearning Hearts Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Jonathan was certain that he calmed down and stopped spasming he proceeded to fuck Thomas' hole some more with his tongue, only this time Thomas was holding Jonathan's head down while gyrating his hips in his face not wanting Jonathan to stop the sweetest feeling ever. Soon he felt a wet finger enter him seeking out his prostate and just like that his cock was hardening again. One finger was replaced by two then three and just like that Thomas found himself fucking himself on those fingers pulling them even further inside him. He felt like he was about to lose his mind, he wanted more, a lot more. "Ethan I need you, please I need you baby." He pleaded almost sobbingly.

When Jonathan was satisfied that he had stretched him enough, he pulled out his fingers and poured some lube on his thick throbbing member then onto Thomas' ass while pushing some in with two fingers. "Oh god now please," Thomas whimpered then pulled Jonathan down on him.

"Okay I just don't want to hurt you," Jonathan whispered reassuringly and lined up his cock with Thomas wanting hole. It didn't take him long before he was buried in the sweetest depth of Thomas as he was already stretched on two occasions.

"Kiss me," Thomas whispered wantonly as he stared up vulnerably at the man who the answer to everything right in his life. As Jonathan leaned closer he could feel that hot rod going in even deeper inside him sending his prostate in overdrive. A sudden gasp caused Jonathan to stop mid way to his lips at look at him with worried eyes. "No no no don't stop, you just feel so damn great inside me." He whispered breathlessly then clamp his walls down on Jonathan who responded with a low struggling groan then kissed the living fuck out of Thomas.

Without breaking away from the kiss Jonathan slowly pulled almost all the way out then eased his whole length back into Thomas causing him to whimper and sink his fingers in Jonathan back as the tip of his dick brushed against his prostate. Beyonce -XO started playing which caused Jonathan to change his mood completely; he got rid of the pillow and wrapped Thomas' legs around him. Again he pulled out leaving just his mushroom head in then pushed all the way back in causing Thomas to tighten his grip around Jonathan's cock.

"Fuuck baby relax, you're so fucking tight. You're killing me here," Jonathan groaned painfully as he struggled to take deep labored breaths. Thomas felt so exquisitely perfect around him he didn't know how to express it.

"I'm sorry," Thomas whispered looking totally flushed and vulnerable.

"Shhh its ok, I got you, come here." And just like that they having another tongue wrestling match. Soon they were both experiencing toe curling, profound, heart fluttering pleasure that neither wanted to end. Jonathan felt Thomas coming to meet his thrusts and just knew what he wanted but he didn't want to hurt Thomas due to their prior fuck session.

"Baby faster please, I don't care if I won't be able to walk for a week; I just want you to possess every bit of me, give me all you've got," He pleaded breathlessly.

"Thomas I don't want to hurt you, y..." Jonathan began but got cut off.

"Please just give me this one thing Ethan, don't be so fucking cruel, you're leaving me and..." Jonathan captured his lips when he realized Thomas' eyes welling up.

"Ok I'll give you what you want," Jonathan whispered against his swollen quivering lips which were like drugs to him. "You want me to fuck you, pound that sweet tight ass till you can't utter a word, show you that I own every bit of you, is this what you want," Jonathan rasped thrusting deep and hard after each statement making Thomas let out whimpering sobs into the crook of his neck. "Then your wish is my command," Jonathan growled with lust filled eyes pushing Thomas' legs to his chest bending him in half. And just like that he turned into a possessed animal fucking Thomas with every bit of breath in his body. He only stopped pounding when he pulled out and went down on Thomas sucking, licking and tonguing his hole making him literally cry out with need then resumed his assault. Jonathan kept his word because Thomas found himself wanting to say something but couldn't. He wanted to scream, to shout but nothing came. The feeling was indescribable, pain and pleasure merging. The moment Jonathan started teasing his hole with his tongue and went back to milking him, it was like he got a brief taste of what heaven might be like.

Jonathan saw the tears streaming down but at that point not even wild horses could've pulled him away. He bent down sucking so hard on Thomas nipple it was glowing dark red. He hadn't felt when Thomas signaled that he was coming he just felt the warm moist liquid beneath him and noticed he was about to burst too when Thomas' tight ring contracted around his cock. He wanted to pull out but the heat around him felt so exquisite and fulfilling he found it physically impossible. "Oh sweet fucking...," Jonathan growled and flooded Thomas insides with his hot creamy come. His streaming tears turned into sobs at that point, he couldn't believe that they never barebacked before and then the regret and loss started to take over. So many things he had held back from doing with Jonathan all because he didn't want Marian picking up on anything despite the fact that their sexual libido wasn't exactly anything to rave about and they didn't explore each other's bodies the way a young attractive married couple should.

'Had Jonathan been happy with him? Was that the real reason why he wanted to end it because he didn't satisfy him enough? Was he bored with him, was there someone else giving him everything he wanted.' He wondered miserably. It was only when Jonathan stopped coming that he noticed Thomas crying.

"Shit, I hurt you didn't I?" Jonathan asked worriedly slowly pulling out of Thomas. Jonathan then turned in a spooning position with Thomas back to his front then wrapped his hand around his waist and scattered kisses all over the side of his neck. Thomas held on as tight as he could to the hand around his waist while he used the sheet to wipe away his tears.

"Is there someone else?" He knew it sounded unfair and ridiculous coming out of his mouth especially when Jonathan had told him he was the only one he wanted but secretly he always wondered if that was entirely true but he wasn't going to press the issue either especially when he was the one with the family at home. He hoped he was the only one but after all the guy had a sex drive out of this world, he found it difficult to believe that Jonathan would be satisfied with just him especially when their visits were basically scheduled but more than anything what he was truly asking was if he fell for someone.

Jonathan had told him that first night while they were making love that he was the only person who ever got close to his heart. Had that meant that he loved him, he wasn't sure but it made him feel special so he held on to that feeling. He felt Jonathan's whole body go stiff against him and stopped stroking his hair but he still held on to the arm around his waist.

"You're joking right, why would you ask me that?" Jonathan asked sounding a bit exasperated and confused as to where that was coming from.

"Why are you getting so defensive? It's a simple yes or no. If you don't want to answer then fine," Thomas snapped.

"The fuck...you're in no position to be pissed at me about whether I'm fucking someone else or not." Jonathan knew he was getting angry and sounding insensitive but he felt irritated for some reason.

"So you are fucking someone else? Good to know my suspicions weren't off," Thomas murmured stonily moving Jonathan's hand from around him.

"I don't get it; why this eager interest all of a sudden? You're such a fucking hypocrite you know that," Jonathan shouted angrily then turned to lay on his back pinching the bridge of his nose trying to keep his rage under control.

"And you're a cruel jerk. And please forgive me if I wasn't exactly ecstatic to know which whore you've been sticking your cock into," Thomas murmured in an angered hurt tone still on his side with his back to Jonathan.

"Since you really want to go there, if that makes anyone I'm sleeping with a whore, then what does that make you, this is coming from the married guy who's sneaking around behind his wife's back just to get his rocks off." Jonathan only realized how hurtful his words were when he saw devastated eyes staring at him with disbelief.

"Fuck you Ethan," Thomas returned trying his utmost best not to fall apart in front of Jonathan yet again.

"Baby I'm sorry I didn't mean that," Jonathan murmured regretfully.

"No worries, at least now I know what I mean to you," Thomas added moving to get off the bed. Despite the aches his body was feeling right then he couldn't stay one more second in bed with the only person who had the power to build him up and tear him down at the same time. Jonathan rushed to Thomas' side of the bed when he noticed him struggling to get up.

"Don't you dare touch me again," Thomas growled in a cold bruised tone causing Jonathan to wince. He had never heard Thomas sound so cold before and it was all because of his big mouth, of course he didn't think of Thomas like that but how was he going to take it back. "Let me just wash up and I'll be out of your hair and out of your life for good," was all Thomas said then left for the bathroom slamming the door behind him. It was like someone took a knife and stabbed Jonathan in the heart, he had never regretted anything in his whole life as much as those words. What made it even worst was that he could hear stifled cries coming from the shower.

Thomas sat on the floor of the shower hugging his knees to his chest allowing the cold water to pour down on him. Jonathan's words just kept echoing in his head and once again he was sobbing his eyes out. 'How could he say that, was that all he was to Jonathan, just a fuck,' Thomas kept asking himself over and over.

Jonathan went back to his office and informed Allison to reschedule this two o' clock for the next day. He was way too drained physically and emotionally to listen to winners and losers in the stock market. He noticed where Thomas had dropped his clothes and folded them neatly and brought them to the bedroom along with his shoes. He tossed the clothes in a laundry basket attached to the door of the closet after which taking out a new pair of underwear, Calvin Klein which was Thomas' favorite and faded skinny jeans and a green v neck t-shirt which was washed and stored there for him from his last visit. He laid them out on the bed and placed his shoes below. With the use of some hand wipes Jonathan just wiped off his cum covered stomach and dick and pulled on a pair of black short that hung low on his hip. He just stood at the bedroom door leaning against the wall arms crossed at his chest awaiting Thomas' presence.

Thomas wasn't sure how long he was in there but it must've been long because he was starting to get wrinkles on his finger tips. He stepped out of the shower and proceeded to brush his teeth with a spare toothbrush then grabbed a towel and went to stand in front of the mirror. It was then he noticed how red and swollen his eyes and lips were, how bruised the icky on his neck and nipple was. When he turned to look at his back he could see Jonathan's hand prints tattooed against his deep creamy skin tone. He didn't even want to get started on the sharp pain he was feeling in his channel.

As gut wrenchingly hurt as he felt right then those marks showed him just how much that man possessed his heart, his body and his very soul. With the towel wrapped around him he left for the bedroom to get dressed but got stopped dead in his tracks when he saw Jonathan leaning against the wall. God he looked edible and he wished he could go and melt into his embrace but deep down more than anything he knew he wouldn't allow himself to do that and it didn't help matters that Preston Hutto- Lend me your love was playing.

"Thomas please forgive me, I really didn't mean that." Thomas almost gave in right then but the hurt that came with those hurtful words was still jamming in his heart.

"Really, because it sure as hell sounded like you think I'm just a cheap piece of ass you can have with the snap of your fingers. And you know what maybe it's true cause it hurts like hell, the truth hurts right," Thomas said smiling humorlessly. He saw his clothes lain out on the bed and slipped on his underwear without removing his towel; he sure as hell wasn't going to give Jonathan the satisfaction of seeing his palm prints on his ass. Jonathan didn't miss his wince as he pulled the underwear over his ass and hated himself for losing control like that.

"So is this how we're going to leave things, with you hating my guts?" Jonathan asked pacing closer to Thomas.

"It was your choice Jonathan not mine, you wanted out, not me," Jonathan almost died at that moment. He knew the only time that Thomas called him Jonathan was when he really fucked up. Thomas slipped on his jeans and t-shirt then bent halfway to pick up his shoes but stopped when his ass wouldn't let him.

"Please let me," Jonathan charged to his knees to help Thomas slip on his shoes.

"I'm not a fucking invalid, I can handle it..." Thomas responded angrily trying to mask how embarrassed he was.

"I know you can," Jonathan responded feeling utterly conquered. Even when he was finished slipping on Thomas' shoes he remained on his knees looking up hoping that Thomas would meet his eyes. "You know, none of this would've happened if you'd just end that ridiculous mar..." Jonathan began but stopped himself when Thomas face looked like he was going to be sick. He hated feeling so powerless especially when it came to Thomas. He always felt like it was his place to protect and take care of Thomas and now when he was hurting he couldn't do a damn thing. He saw Thomas attempting to walk out but immediately he sprang to his feet towering 6" above Thomas grasping his cheeks forcing him to look him in the eyes. "I can't let you walk out of here hating me T. I won't let you," he said woefully staring into tortured eyes. Thomas managed to pull away and headed for the exit but soon found his whole form pinned against the wall face first with his back pressed against Jonathan's front.

He wanted to tell Jonathan exactly the bastard he thought he was right then but felt Jonathan's breath in the crook of his neck brushing on that sensitive spot with the tip of his nose. "Goddamn you Ethan, I hate you so much right now," Thomas whispered breathlessly through tightly clenched jaws trying to hold back a moan while unconsciously tilting his head to give Jonathan more access to his neck. He could feel Jonathan's rigid cock in the crease of his ass and instantly he was sporting a hard on as well. He tried to wriggle free but Jonathan soon grabbed his hands pinning both wrists above his head.

"Do you have any idea how much control you have over me?" Jonathan rasped into Thomas' ear drawing a helpless whimper from him. "Did you even wonder why I couldn't look at you that day in the restaurant, it took everything in me not to take you back to my place and fuck your brains out when I saw you in that shirt and I knew the moment I told you why I called you there you'd start looking at me with those eyes, those eyes pierce my very soul baby, if anyone hurts you I know I'll hurt them and if I'm the cost of your hurt it just kills me, do you understand me? You got me so wrapped around your little finger and you don't even know it."

"Please stop," Thomas pleaded then bit on his lip to keep from crying.

"You remember that meat head that had it in for you freshman year because you had a conversation with his barely girlfriend? Ever wondered why he never bothered you anymore when you returned from summer break? Because I tracked his ass down all the way to his folks house in New Jersey and broke his nose and I'm pretty sure a few ribs too. That was within a few months of meeting you." Thomas was shaking at this point; he couldn't believe what he was hearing. He could remember it all like it was yesterday. He returned to school that fall hoping to be tormented by that idiot but all he did was hold his head down when he saw him, he found that oddly strange but was mostly grateful that he wasn't Jimmy's target of verbal humiliation anymore.

Jonathan was only five months younger but he was always taller and more filled out and had that leadership tendency about him that Thomas always admired. Even when other kids would make fake ID's to get into places because they hadn't reached twenty one yet Jonathan always managed to charm his way around the red tape and to say Thomas didn't secretly find that sexy at the time would be a lie. They rarely had the same schedule but always managed to hang out much as they could until Jonathan asked him to move into his off campus apartment with him rent free after about four months. Even when Thomas would offer to pay for grocery or contribute to the bills Jonathan always insisted that he had everything under control. To say Thomas didn't find that odd at the time would be an understatement but who was he to argue about staying in a two bedroom apartment totally free.

After college Jonathan transferred directly over to his father's company while Thomas went on to pursue his writing. The day everything changed was six months ago when Thomas brought his favorite guilty pleasure which is ice-cream with him to Jonathan's penthouse to celebrate his first official huge sale on a book deal that he'd been working on forever. He was a real estate broker but his true passion was writing fiction novels. Jonathan was so proud of him after seeing that his hard work had paid off that he just found himself staring at Thomas but Thomas hadn't noticed as he was busy rambling and smiling from ear to ear whilst stuffing his face. Then somehow within that time he just started staring hungrily at Thomas' lips every time he took a spoon filled with creamy goodness to his mouth.

At one point Thomas asked Jonathan a question without turning his head; when he turned to look if Jonathan had maybe fallen asleep, it was to find him staring at him with so much want and hunger, he swore he got high off it. No one had ever looked at him like that before, more so his best friend. It made him feel all fluttery and tingly inside. When he saw Jonathan moving closer to him all he could feel was his cock growing by the second and his skin burning with need and suddenly he found himself surrendering completely to Jonathan.

Maybe it was the alcohol that they poured in the ice-cream to give it some kick but once Jonathan attacked his mouth Thomas found himself not resisting Jonathan's dominance on him but what really sent him over the edge even more was when he felt Jonathan's huge hands slip inside his pants grabbing his bare ass squeezing them oh so possessively. He recalled Jonathan grabbing his ice-cream from his hand and pulled him to straddle his thighs, the moment he started grinding his hard on against Jonathan's, everything went from a hundred to a thousand in a second, that night he begged Jonathan to fuck him over and over every way possible. He woke up the next morning very sore however very humiliated that he allowed himself to act like a complete whore in heat.

He left that morning without telling Jonathan and also avoided him when he called, texted or stopped by his and Marians' house. When he eventually contacted Jonathan a week later it was to apologize and ask if they could do it again. Jonathan wasn't exactly ecstatic that Thomas avoided him like that after they had experienced something so special but he would've jumped off a building if Thomas asked him to so he gave in rocking Thomas' world once more and ever so often from that point on.