Yearning Hearts Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh fuck, I'm sorry, I'm so sorry," he apologized profusely not leaving the heightened panicked tone out of his voice. Trying to look anywhere but at Jonathan he started easing off of Jonathan but he got planted back down by his hips.

"Please look at me," Jonathan pleaded but Thomas had his eyes focused in his lap.

"I can't, just let me go," he whispered back almost inaudibly trying to pull Jonathan's hands away from his hips.

"Is that what you really want?" Jonathan asked calmly while lightly massaging the small of Thomas' back.

"Ethan please don't do this; just go," Thomas pleaded silently trying to hold back the tears he could feel starting to make way. Thomas wondered why Jonathan couldn't just leave him be, what was his big plan anyway, weren't they supposed to be broken up; why was he even there at that time of night, he didn't know the answer to any of those questions but if seeing him at his lowest was what Jonathan wanted then that's what he was going to get.

"You can't even look at me when you say that can you?" Jonathan asked forcing Thomas to look at him.

"Is this what you want Ethan, to see me bawling my eyes out in front of you because I can't stand not being able to touch you, to talk to you? Well there you have it, are you happy; is this what you wanted to hear cause I do, I miss you so fucking much I can't stand it sometimes." Thomas expressed with tears streaming down his cheeks.

"You think I'm enjoying this, is that what you think? I'm here because I want you back baby. These last couple weeks have been hell without you and I hate like hell that I let it get this far, I really do. I don't know how I'm gonna make it up to you but by god if it's the last thing I do I'm gonna do it."Jonathan forced Thomas to meet his eyes after seeing them start to descend once more to his lap region.

"You are everything to me and I don't know why it took me this long to admit it to myself but you are my whole life and I'm miserable without you, do you understand me?" Jonathan poured his heart out with so much raw emotion he could start to feel his eyes welling up. Thomas tried to say something but he couldn't form words at that moment so he just stared at Jonathan and listened to him say things he never thought Jonathan would ever say in a million years.

He knew Jonathan cared for him but it was a whole different ball game hearing him genuinely express what was in his heart. His hands that were trying to pry Jonathan's hands from around him were now cupping Jonathan's cheeks wiping away the streaks of tears flowing down. Even after Jonathan stopped talking the two just stared at each other letting each other know how much they care without words or touching, just two souls reconnecting.

"Do you mean that?" Thomas whispered still staring intently at the man he loved.

"Thomas, I'm crazy about you; all that time we spent together in college I've always thought that this attraction I felt towards you was just temporary." he chuckled shaking his head incredulously then continued.

"But the more I got to know you, the more it became clear to me that you are the love of my life and for the past eight months you've changed my life in ways you wouldn't even understand. But I also know that we need to work on us first and that's why I thought it would be great if you and I went away for a few days," he said looking at Thomas hopefully.

Thomas searched his eyes to see if he truly meant what he was saying the asked. "Where would we go?" he asked calmly.

"Anywhere you want," Jonathan answered smirking sexily then kissing Thomas on his shoulder. Thomas couldn't help but blush right there and then while trying to hide it by covering his face but Jonathan immediately removed his hands.

"Don't do that you're so damn beautiful," Jonathan assured him leaning in to capture swollen lips in a deep wet plunging kiss causing Thomas to whimper wantonly.

"Ethan..." he protested weakly pressing his forehead against Jonathan's when he broke the kiss.

"Do you have any idea how much I love you, I love you with everything in me and I don't want to waste another second without you right next to me. My mistake was not telling you months ago and I take full responsibility for that."

"Shh Please don't, I'm the one who deceived you by holding on to something that didn't exist. It felt so good to end things with her Ethan." He sighed and smiled. "I wanted to call you so many times but I promised you I wouldn't. I'm so happy you're here with me, fighting for me, you have no idea how much I love you." Thomas whispered with his first finger pressed against Jonathan's lips after which pulled Jonathan head in for a deep plunging kiss.

"So is that a yes, does that mean you'll go with me?" Jonathan asked happily caressing Thomas' waist.

"Of course I'll go with you stupid," Thomas agreed cheerfully giggling.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" Thomas asked when Jonathan kept staring at him oh so lustfully and hungrily yet with so much adoration.

"You know why, you have no idea what you do to me baby," he rasped in an aroused tone but Thomas knew all too well what he meant, he could practically feel Jonathan's hard member against him begging for release but the reason why he hadn't done anything about it was because Jonathan said he wanted to talk.

"I swear it's like I'm on this permanent high when I'm around you and I don't want it to ever end."

As Jonathan confessed his feelings for Thomas he realized he couldn't go another minute without feeling Thomas' naked body against his especially when he felt so warm and delicate and not to mention oh so fuckable in those clothes barely leaving anything to the imagination. He observed skin that showed evidence of his and only his touch and innocent eyes that masked that naughty streak that he knew all too well.

"Fuck this," he growled then pulled Thomas' shirt over his head with high speed after which tugged at his briefs which indicated that he wanted them off.

An overwhelmed Thomas yielded by letting his underwear get tugged off then started to return the favor by pulling at Jonathan's shirt but got impatiently frustrated and ripped his shirt open right down the middle pulling the remains off. Jonathan didn't even care that that was the bed that Thomas and Marian shared; he just so desperately wanted his cock to be engulfed by that warmth he missed so much.

"You have no idea how much I've missed this, I can't wait to taste you, fuck into you, listen to you scream my name, watch your beautiful face as I come inside you."

All while Jonathan was mapping out what he was going to do to his wanting half, Thomas was taking short labored breaths mainly cause he was aroused like never before in his life and he couldn't wait for Jonathan to be inside him after so long. And as if Jonathan could read his mind he threw Thomas on the bed to lie in his back while he proceeded to stand and take off his black combat boots, pants and underwear.

Despite the fact that he came just minutes ago, his cock was up again screaming for attention.

Thomas just laid there taking in the most spectacular view in his eyes. The man was a fucking demi god, a work of art; damn it no one had the right to be that gorgeous. He was hungry for food but he was even hungrier for that monster that Jonathan was now stroking oh so temptingly.

And as if he knew what to expect going to Thomas' house he pulled out a small tube of lube from his pants pocket and went straight to Thomas. Jonathan tangled with the comforter till he got frustrated and threw it off the bed.

He then prompted Thomas to get on his hands and knees and stick his ass in the air.

Thomas quickly grabbed a pillow and placed in right under his head; he knew all too well what Jonathan's tongue, hands and cock were capable of. As if making out with someone's mouth Jonathan proceeded to do the same with Thomas' hole. With one slow glide of his tongue across Thomas' ass he dove in by licking and tasting and teasingly nipping at perfect cheeks.

"Fuck you taste amazing; I can't ever get enough of you."

Fisting and planting his face in the pillow Thomas moaned and whimpered and sobbed into the most pleasurable feeling, no one ever made him feel the way Jonathan did and he didn't want anyone to. Jonathan was the only one he needed.

As much as Jonathan loved getting reacquainted with that sweet taste, his cock wanted to be reunited with that sweet, warm, tight ass as well.

From a downward pose to lying face up Jonathan grabbed both of Thomas' ankles and pinned them over one of his shoulder with one hand, he then tore open the tube with his teeth and poured a generous amount around Thomas' opening after which sticking his middle finger inside him slowly but firmly massaging his prostate. On Thomas' breathless plea for more he replaced one finger with two then three.

As if the legs hooked over him were candies he sucked on Thomas big toe then glided across to the smaller ones then repeated the same process with the other foot. He'd never been much of a feet worshipper with his previous lovers but somehow with Thomas he never wanted to leave an inch of him untouched. "Baby please I need you inside me," Thomas pleaded to the man making love to his feet and fondling with that sweet spot inside him.

Withdrawing his fingers he then placed Thomas' legs on either side of his shoulders after which making sweet tender teasing trails of kisses from his ankles down to his inner thighs.

Just as Thomas was about to grab hold of Jonathan's hair and order him to fuck him, Jonathan grabbed both of his wrists and pinned them over his head and proceeded to tease that writhing sensitive body beneath him. He wanted Thomas to literally be on the brink of tears sobbing before he gave him what he wanted and that most of all drove him wild.

He leaned down attempting to kiss Thomas but licked and nibbled at his lips instead all the while flickering with Thomas' nipples with his free hand. Second by second Thomas could feel his erection building then for an instant Jonathan would delay his orgasm. He knew that was Jonathan's twisted way of getting his rocks off but god did he feel like strangling him right then. Maybe some way along their trip he'd give Jonathan a taste of his own medicine but as for now he'd just have to endure until Jonathan was satisfied.

Just when he thought it couldn't get any worse Jonathan nestled between his legs and started grinding his own erection Thomas' causing Thomas to slant his head and bite into the pillow at his side. "Please Eth... ahh my sweet fuck...," Thomas mumbled and squirmed.

The pre cum leaking from both their cocks sent their pleasure to a whole new level, the slick feel against their rigid members as they thrusted into each other sent Jonathan to a whole nother universe. Finally Jonathan got what he wanted; Thomas was now going out of his mind with need.

"I love you T," he murmured staring down into dazed eyes that looked drunk on ecstasy. He then wrapped Thomas' legs around his waist and leaned down to capture red swollen plump lips then greased up his erect member and Thomas' tight warm hole then glided into him slowly until he bottomed out.

Thomas let out a long heavy sigh as he felt that hot thick rod inside him inch deeper and deeper. He wrapped his arms and legs around Jonathan even tighter pulling him closer till the two bodies merged with each other. Pulling away leaving just an inch between their lips Thomas whispered breathlessly.

"I love you too Ethan." It was then that Jonathan started making slow deep sensual love to Thomas and captured his mouth again. And as much as both men wanted to be at each other like two wild lust filled animals they knew they had all the time in the world for that, for now slow and steady was what they both wanted more than ever and it felt amazing.

After that the two went to take a shower and Jonathan ended up pounding into him pressed up against the wall. It definitely made up for lost time

***************

"I missed you," Thomas whispered resting his head on Jonathan's chest after the two returned from the bathroom.

"I missed you more," Jonathan responded honestly then kissed the top of Thomas' head.

"So tell me, what the hell happened why you just fainted like that?" Jonathan asked in a serious concerned tone tilting Thomas' chin up so that they could lock eyes with each other.

"I've been missing you for so long I guess finally seeing you after six weeks was a bit overwhelming and not to mention I hadn't eaten all day,' Thomas joked not noticing how serious Jonathan got.

"You think that's funny, you scared me half to death T, I didn't want to bring it up earlier but that's why you've lost weight isn't? You haven't been taking care of yourself." Jonathan demanded in a stern tone turning on his side and propped up on his elbow facing Thomas. Thomas sat upright and stared at Jonathan in disbelief.

"Are you seriously mad at me right now, do you have any idea what I've been going through these past couple weeks?

I had to force myself to walk away from you after seeing how much pain I've cost you all this time, do you know how hard that was for me to do, I just couldn't do it to you anymore and then you didn't even come to visit Belle after she's been asking to see you for so long I just thought that I failed someone else yet again.

Her god father wouldn't come to see her because of me. I don't deserve anyone Ethan; I'm an awful person and I d..." Thomas rambled on but soon got cut off.

"Hey hey come on stop talking like that, you know that's not true," Jonathan assured him caressing one of his cheeks.

"Well isn't it though; if I had just told you how I truly felt a year ago maybe Marian wouldn't hate my guts right now, maybe you wouldn't feel like you can't trust me and maybe you wouldn't have...basically call me a who..."Jonathan ended up cutting him off again.

"Please believe me when I say I've never regretted anything more in my life, I'm so sorry baby, I was mad and I shouldn't have spoken to you like that." Jonathan apologized profusely using his thumb to caress Thomas' lips. "I need you to know that I don't think of you like that, at all and I swear to you that I'll never disrespect you like that ever again; I'm sorry I hurt you.

Please tell me you believe me." Jonathan stared into warm melting tear filled eyes waiting desperately for an answer.

Thomas looked at eyes that truly saw him for who he really was and held on to the hand that caressed his cheek and knew those hands would always fight for him and make him feel safe and protected. The man before him was the keeper of his heart and soul.

"Yes I believe you," he whispered grabbing Jonathan's hand and kissed it tenderly.

"But..." he continued. "If you call me out of my name again I'll castrate you with my bare hands," he warned with a hint of seduction while leaning over to straddle Jonathan who was now sitting up.

"I know that should scare me shitless but for some reason that turned me on." He smirked as he stared at Thomas' bottom lip intently.

"Everything turns you on Donavon," Thomas jeered wrapping his arms around Jonathan's neck and wriggled a bit closer on his lap so that their obvious hard members pressed together. Jonathan groaned then answered.

"No, everything about you turns me on," he husked as he leaned forward and nibbled on Thomas' bottom lip.

"Again pleease," Thomas struggled as he whispered against Jonathan's lips and slipped his hand between them and wrapped his hand around Jonathan's erect member.

"You need to eat baby," an aroused Jonathan rasped grabbing the hand holding his cock.

"But I want you," Thomas whispered teasingly nibbling then sticking his tongue in Jonathan's ear. Everything in Jonathan ached to lift Thomas' ass and slip his cock between those cheeks into that sweet satisfying heat but he knew the most important thing at that moment was to get something in Thomas' stomach especially after hearing that he hadn't been taking care of himself lately.

"How about I get you that take out and make you a fruit salad then we can resume our private party, what do you say, sounds good?" Jonathan struggled trying to hold back how aroused he was. Thomas looked at him long and hard then finally gave in.

"Fine but I want ice-cream too," he ordered innocently biting back a smile.

"God you're beautiful... and damn bossy," Jonathan replied admiring the oracle before him. "Now get off so I can serve you, now and forever my love," Jonathan replied in an awful British accent which had Thomas cracking up with laughter. He then lifted Thomas off of him after which playfully smacking him on his ass drawing a stunned yelp from him.

"Hurry back," Thomas responded biting down on his lower lip.

"Yes boss." Jonathan threw over his shoulder as he left the bedroom completely naked.

From twelve to two in the morning both men ate, talked and laughed with each other and when Thomas couldn't take it anymore he took matters in his own hands and gave Jonathan a blow job to remember then rode his cock till he blocked out literally. However Jonathan found himself not wanting to sleep, he mainly just pretended to until he knew Thomas was asleep.

The secret that he'd been keeping from Thomas was affecting him more than he cared to admit. He knew he had to confess sooner than later but he knew it had to be thought out, he couldn't just spring it on Thomas like that and not to mention he was scared shitless of losing him if Thomas didn't take it well.

So he just laid there and watched Thomas sleep till he dosed off an hour later. Thomas opened his eyes at six the next morning totally convinced that last night was all a dream. The ache in his ass and the smell of Jonathan's cologne should've convinced him otherwise but he still needed to be sure.

When he turned over and saw Jonathan sleeping peacefully he literally made a sigh of relief.

Right then Jonathan eyes opened and the two smiled at each other. "Good morning beautiful," Jonathan smiled happily groaning as he brushed Thomas' hair out of his face.

"Good morning handsome," Thomas answered sweetly as he held Jonathan's hand to his cheek and kissed it. "It feels real good to wake up to you. You look different in the morning," he murmured as he observed Jonathan's stubbled feature.

"Yeah, how so? Not bad I hope," he joked as he moved closer to Thomas.

"Never bad. You look perfect. Everything about you is perfect."

"Don't be so sure." Thomas watched Jonathan's face as he said that and wondered what he meant by that but he was way too much on a high to even think about that right then. "Come here, it's still early, sleep," Jonathan urged as he crushed Thomas to his chest and pulled the comforter over their naked bodies.

Thomas knew he should be really tired after last night's events but he was so wired he couldn't even fathom sleep right then but he needed something else though, and if he knew himself well as he knew he did then he'd get exactly what he wanted.

He looked up at Jonathan's half asleep frame then slipped his hand between them and grabbed Jonathan's cock and stroked till he felt Jonathan's body begin to respond to his touch.

"Don't start something you can't finish." Jonathan moaned as he tried to sound somewhat serious.

Thomas ignored him as he kissed and licked at Jonathan's nipples and gave his balls a few teasing squeezes before resuming to stroking that leaking throbbing monster.

The comforter was in his way. He needed to see his man's body as he brought his whole body to a state of arousal. Yeah he needed to see everything come to life because of him.

He rolled Jonathan to lie on his back as he peeled the covers back and took in the most glorious sight. Nothing that good should be concealed with the likes of sheets and clothes in bed. Jonathan needed to be naked always but only with him though.