Yearning Hearts Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was in a state of enthrallment as he licked his lips while staring hungrily at Jonathan's cock. How could one cock be that beautiful? How could he be so addicted to cock, no Jonathan's cock after only knowing himself to be into women all his life?

Despite knowing the man for so many years and being each other's best friends, it felt like from the moment Jonathan kissed him he got to know another side to him he never knew existed and instantly everything was clear for the first time in his life.

The reason why he told Jonathan things before anyone else, the reason why he trusted Jonathan more than anyone else, the reason why he always turned to Jonathan when he had a problem and even after he got married Jonathan was always the first person he thought of.

They were everything to each other that a couple in love should be but only minus the kisses, caresses and of course the sex, however once those three were added to the equation, something immensely phenomenal was achieved; Jonathan was home, his home.

"I'm trying to be a gentleman here but you're making that really hard right now angel," Jonathan groaned and moaned holding Thomas' head down on his nipple as he thrust his hips up into Thomas' palm.

"Well what do you think I want big daddy," Thomas returned teasingly as he reveled in the feel of Jonathan's hands trickling down his back then cupping one of his cheeks and massaging it. He swung his right leg over to envelope it with Jonathan's so those finger could slip into his wanting hole.

"Huh, what? Say again."

"Yeah I knew you'd like that you power hungry bastard. You like it when I call you daddy," Thomas asked moving to straddle that painfully hard dick while peppering kisses all over Jonathan's chest and neck.

"Yes I do. I really liked that. Say it again."

"Are you gonna give me what I want?" Thomas moaned while he rubbed the tip of Jonathan's leaking cock over his moist hole.

"Oh fuck baby, you're still wet from last night. That's so fucking sexy." Jonathan groaned lustfully as the tip of his cock started easing into that tight moist warm heaven.

A sexually frustrated Jonathan flipped them over so that Thomas was beneath him when he saw that cynical smile on Thomas' face. Thomas' smile turned into the biggest shit eating grin as he looked up at Jonathan's serious expression. It was so easy to get Jonathan to do what he wanted and more than anything he craved that dominating beast in Jonathan.

Jonathan also knew the power he had over Thomas and it was time to use it. He made sure to watch Thomas' face as applied a generous amount of pressure on his taint while he massaged then pushed his hot steel pipe cock inside Thomas' loosened moist hole forcefully. The look was totally priceless, now it was his time to tease.

"Ahhh gawd damnit! What..." Thomas gasped as a wave of pleasure engulfed suddenly. It was like his prostate got penetrated from two different angles.

"This body is mine. That means I know what makes you feel good, what pushes you over the edge and what makes you make that face. I'm the only one who gets to do this to you and that fulfills me in ways you can't begin to understand."

"Yes, only you, always you, forever you Ethan," Thomas whispered breathlessly as he pulled Jonathan down to crush his body into the mattress.

Jonathan pushed Thomas' legs up to his chest then pulled his length out and shoved it back in causing a forceful amount of air to escape Thomas' lungs.

"Oh god yes fuck me baby!" he begged with clenched jaws while he palmed Jonathan's ass and pulled his hips impossibly closer. Those dark eyes stared at him with an intense hunger he knew he'd never get tired of.

Right then Jonathan grabbed Thomas hands and pinned them together over his head in one of his hands while the other gripped Thomas' jaws and slipped his tongue inside his mouth.

"Mmm," Thomas moaned then clamped down on that cock causing Jonathan to break the kiss abruptly and smack him on his ass.

"You like that?" Jonathan asked him then started thrusting his hips slowly back and forth. Thomas liked that a lot. He loved it when Jonathan gave his ass a good spanking, especially when he was fucking him doggy style.

That telepathy connection between the two was in sync at that moment because immediately Jonathan pulled out and spun Thomas around on his hands and knees and slipped right back into that heat. "What do you want?" Jonathan rasped lustfully as he pinned Thomas' hands behind his back and pushed him down so that he rested on his shoulders.

"Spank me! Take me! Fuck me!" Thomas pleaded as he peeked at Jonathan from the corner of his eye and bit on his bottom lip. "Please?"

"Please what?" Jonathan pressed staring at him with narrowing eyes.

"Please Ethan, please baby," He sobbed trying to push back onto that hot rod but Jonathan purposely paused his movements.

"No try again, please what?" Jonathan pressed some more.

Had it been a different situation Thomas knew he'd be in a fitful of laughter right then. It was like telling your kid you had a huge present for them while not noticing that you actually planted a seed for them to nag you until they got it. If he'd known how much Jonathan would've liked being called that, he would've done it much sooner but he dare not laugh in that moment, he wouldn't.

"Please daddy I want your big angry cock to fuck me till I scream your name, please make me cry for you daddy." Thomas begged in the smallest most vulnerable voice he could conjure up and apparently Jonathan liked that because he all but turned into a possessed animal from that point on.

And boy did Thomas cry. Jonathan spanked him as he abused his hole with every pound and slam and even still Thomas kept begging for more. He wanted Jonathan inside him forever.

Yes Jonathan loved being in control, he loved having all the power, he got high off that but Thomas seemed to be the one in control as he attempted to show Thomas who's boss. Thomas had a way of switching from submissive to completely dominant in a second as he spewed those dirty little words Jonathan knew he never heard him say before. All that combined with those ass kegels had Jonathan on a nother level of high he just knew he wouldn't last very long.

"Oh fuck I'm gonna come," Jonathan cried like a wounded animal as those muscles tightened around him. He slipped his hand to Thomas' front and grabbed his leaking cock and pumped rapidly. "I'm gonna come inside you Thomas, you want me to come inside you?" he commanded in a raspy tone not slowing down his hip thrusts for one second.

"Please come in me daddy, flood my insides and own me like you always do. Show me how much this body belongs to you baby, only you." Thomas pleaded and sobbed as he allowed his orgasm to take him over.

As if on cue with Thomas' whimpering screams Jonathan's cock started flooding Thomas' insides heavily as he cursed and grunted like wild animal. He wasn't sure when Thomas went quiet but as he came down from his high he noticed that Thomas had passed out.

He went to the bathroom for a warm wash clothes and cleaned Thomas up a bit before tucking him back under the covers and spooning him. Again he just laid there and watched him sleep. That picture was much more satisfying than sleep. "I can't lose you baby."

*********

Thomas woke up about two hours later to the smell of brewing coffee and pancakes and bacon; his favorites. The morning before he had to literally drag himself out of bed but this morning he was so ready and eager to spend time with the man he loved, he didn't care if his ass was screaming for a soak.

First he changed the sheets and shoved them in the washer then went and took a long warm shower while humming to 'this is what you came for' - Rihanna.

Standing in front of the mirror he could really notice that he had lost weight, he felt bad for making Jonathan worry but knew he would do anything to make it up to him. He brushed his teeth and proceeded to his closet to dress.

He threw on a red t-shirt and black jeans but soon took them off leaving on his sky blue boxer briefs when he recalled that it was just the two of them in the house then he headed for the kitchen where he knew his baby was. He arrived just in time to see his man plating their breakfast.

It was when Jonathan turned towards the hallway with tray in hand that he saw Thomas leaning against the cylindrical column watching him oh so hungrily. "You're playing a very dangerous game Clarke," Jonathan teased staring intently at Thomas.

"Hmm what?" Thomas asked unsure of what Jonathan had said.

"Wearing that and looking at me with those eyes; you could get yourself in some very deep water."

Thomas couldn't help but blush at this while noticing that Jonathan was wearing something totally different from what he had on the night before, the little time he saw him with clothes on that is. He wore a body hugging long sleeve white Henley shirt and a pair of Frame blue Rincon Slim-fit Washed-denim jeans.

His voice alone was enough to get Thomas' blood humming but watching him as he stood there totally oblivious of the power he exuded was even more of a turn on for Thomas. Thomas hadn't noticed he was day dreaming until he saw huge hands waving in front of him.

"W-what did you say?" Thomas stuttered then cleared his throat.

"Did you sleep well?" Jonathan repeated giving Thomas that smug sexy smirk that always made him weak.

"Mmhm, I slept great," Thomas said holding on to the column so as not to tumble over while nibbling on his bottom lip. He hadn't noticed Jonathan had put the tray down until he felt Jonathan push him up against the column after which rested his right thigh right between his legs so that it brushed against his now hard member.

Jonathan attempted to lean down and capture those sweet kissable lips but stopped himself because he knew if he started something he wouldn't be able to finish. Thomas was so disappointed when Jonathan withdrew from kissing him, was something wrong, he had to wonder. He'd be lying if he said he didn't wear that seductive number just to tease Jonathan but obviously it wasn't working.

"There's that look again," Jonathan murmured looking down at Thomas.

"What look?" Thomas whispered face flushed and lips slightly parted.

"The look that says I don't want you, you're not enough, you don't turn me on enough," Jonathan expressed as he caressed Thomas' jaw line then his lips. "This right here is yours, has always been yours and will always be yours, do you understand me?" Jonathan said placing Thomas' right palm on his chest so Thomas could fee his heartbeat.

"It beats only for you and that's only my heart. Now don't get me started on what the rest of me is feeling." That managed to get a soft chuckle out of Thomas given Jonathan's uptight serious expression; looking down he could see the outline of Jonathan's bulge and suddenly he didn't feel so bad anymore especially with those sweet words Jonathan had said.

It was gonna take some getting used to for sure, the man who was always tight lipped about his feelings was doing the complete opposite now.

"Oh you think that's funny?" Jonathan asked sliding his hand along Thomas' silhouette until it rested on his left butt cheek while pushing his thigh a little closer towards Thomas' groin.

Thomas breathed a lustful moan and Jonathan could've sworn that it went straight to his cock that seemed to be growing by the second especially being that close to a semi dressed Thomas.

"Now here's what's gonna happen," Jonathan began. "You're gonna turn that sweet ass of yours around; go back to your closet and find some pants then you're gonna come back and let me feed you cause if you don't I'm gonna bend you over that island," Jonathan said pointing to his right.

"And abuse your tight little hole some more. Now is that what you want, or do you want me to get some food in you then take you back to my place so I can worship your body properly." Jonathan suggested looking at Thomas like a starving predator stalking its prey.

"All of the above would be great," Thomas began running his hand up the length of the hand that was gripping his ass then down Jonathan's chest and down his torso stopping at the waist of his pant where the button was. "But you look like you're gonna pass out so I pick option two but you gotta do something for me too Donavon," Thomas said sliding his hand under Jonathan's shirt and over his chest barely brushing against his nipple.

"Fuuck baby come on," Jonathan sighed as he stared at Thomas with pleading eyes. Thomas knew he was probably gonna pay for that later on but that didn't mean he couldn't enjoy himself for the time being now did it?

"Ethan, do you agree to do something for me in return?" Thomas taunted as if talking to a child while squeezing Jonathan's nipple between his thumb and index fingers while his other hand slowly glided over Jonathan's bulge then grabbed it and squeezed till he heard an agonized growl coming from Jonathan's throat.

"Holy fuuuck, you're so gonna get it when we get home." Jonathan struggled to make labored breaths as he pressed his left arm against the column above Thomas' head.

"Baby what's wrong, you don't look so good," Thomas jeered looking up at Jonathan sinisterly with a half smirk. Had it not been the house that Thomas shared with Marian and Belle, Jonathan would've probably done some ungodly things to Thomas right there in that kitchen but dammnit was Thomas making things hard, literally.

"Ok ok anything you want, anything just stop that please," Jonathan pleaded as he held his hands up in a sign of defeat as he felt the grip on his cock getting tighter.

"Ok then perfect we'll talk later," Thomas chirped winking at Jonathan then turned to leave but his lust filled stallion wouldn't let him.

When Jonathan finally got his breathing under control he began. "Why you naughty little rouser, don't say I didn't warn you when I'm taking you from the back at four in the morning , that ass is all mine, not even god will be able to help you when I'm through with you," Jonathan rasped darkly leaning down so that his face was just a few inches away from Thomas'.

"Promise?" Thomas whispered wantonly biting on his bottom lip staring into dark lust filled eyes.

"Christ I created a monster, Jonathan growled looking at Thomas incredulously. "God you're gonna kill me, go."Jonathan added giving Thomas way to pass then rubbed his hand across his forehead.

"I love you too." Thomas returned innocently walking off with a smug grin across his face.

"Holy fuck," Jonathan shook his he incredulously as he watched Thomas walk away.

*********

An hour later and the pair had eaten breakfast then did the dishes together which involved a lot of teasing from Thomas of course but everything made a turn for the worst when Marian stopped by to pick up a few things. Thomas hadn't known she was coming by of course.

One minute they were stealing kisses in the hallway and the next Marian was hurling insults at him and conjuring up old feeling with none other than Jonathan.

Thomas welcomed the insults from Marian because after all her husband was in the arms of another but then Marian said something he never expected her to say in a million years and just like that all the future intimate walks in the park, those mornings where he'd make Jonathan breakfast even though he wasn't any good, those spontaneous visits he planned on making when he was at the office suddenly didn't seem so exciting and foreseeable anymore.

Now he was walking along the FDR Boardwalk watching happy families pass by, then it occurred to him that he would never have any of that. For a moment he could visualize the rest of his life with the only person that made him completely happy but then thought it was probably naïve of him to think he could have all that. 'Too good to be true,' he thought.

He sat there replaying everything that had gone on in the last two hours. He and Jonathan were walking out of the bedroom hand in hand then for a hot second Jonathan stopped him and pressed him up against the wall and kissed him for all he was worth, a taste of what was to come later he had promised him and Thomas could've sworn he had died and went to heaven right then.

Walking out into the living room unknowingly that a bombshell was about to drop, they came in contact with a teary eyed Marian who was standing in the middle of the living room with one hand akimbo while the other held her head which was tilted back a bit.

"Jonathan? You were fucking Jonathan you bastard!" Marian spat scornfully as she caught a glimpse of the two men.