Yearning Hearts Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"T, you don't know what you're saying. It's not as simple as you make it seem."

Instead of replying, Thomas yanked his shirt down and stormed past Jonathan. Before he opened the side sliding doors Jonathan asked him where he was going. It was then he replied, telling Jonathan he was going for a walk but only with a lot more fire and fury.

Thomas couldn't believe that Jonathan actually wanted to seduce him so that they wouldn't have to talk about their problems and he couldn't believe he almost fell into his trap. Well actually, he could believe that; Jonathan didn't even have to touch him for him to get aroused. Just those three powerful words (I love you) made him completely vulnerable. He was ready to let Jonathan take him right there on that staircase.

He shouldn't be so angry about something like that especially when he knew how much Jonathan loved and adored Belle but he just couldn't help it. Yes while it may be true that Belle is still young and may get a little confused about the whole thing, the idea of lying to her didn't really sit well with him. Whether it was right that second or two years later, Belle deserved to know who her real father was. Secrets brought them to that point, secrets almost destroyed them, repeating the same mistakes wasn't an option, especially not where Belle was concerned.

He walked farther up the beach this time, probably further than he had before. He was so deep in thought he didn't even realize he was walking that far. Just as he was about to turn around and head back, a familiar figure caught his eye further down. He could vaguely make out the person's face but he knew from that signature stand, that it was Jesse. He had a way of standing with his ankles twisted in a X while he folded his arms across his chest. He was talking to a guy who was seated on the sand looking up at him; he had the typical surfer dude look; the total opposite of Jonathan. Jesse obviously didn't have a type. He cursed himself for thinking like that. Not because the guy was at Jonathan's beck and call, that didn't make him a slut.

He took a long deep breath and continued walking. He wanted to apologize to Jesse for the way he spoke to him but he hadn't gotten around to it yet; now he had the perfect opportunity. 'What the hell was he doing there anyway, surely he wasn't out there hoping to see Jonathan,' he thought bitterly. 'Come on Thomas, stop being so paranoid.' But how could he not act insecure? Jesse was younger and obviously more fun, his night out with Jonathan proved as much. Why was Jesse the only lover besides him that Jonathan had repeated encounters with? Clearly he must've been very important to him.

Jesse had his back turned so he didn't realize when he walked up. "Hey Jesse." He noticed how Jesse's whole body went rigid at his call. He couldn't see his face but Jesse was obviously shocked.

"Uh hey...Thomas. What are you doing here?" Jesse asked awkwardly as he turned around and faced the reason why he couldn't have the man whose heart he had been pining after for three whole years.

"I could ask you the same thing."Thomas stated as a matter of factly.

"Touché."

"Could we uh..." Thomas gestured with his head for them to move somewhere where they could have a more private conversation. The guy who Jesse was talking to was trying to get the attention of a group of girls passing so he didn't really get a chance to greet the guy, not that he minded.

He noticed how nervous Jesse was acting around him and he hated that. He never had a problem with Jesse before; before Jonathan that is. He liked the guy; he was funny, very passionate, an all around fun-loving guy to be around and he cared a lot about Jonathan. "I wanted to apologize for the way I treated you the other day. I was frustrated and angry and I took it out on you. That wasn't fair and...I'm sorry." The look that Jesse gave him told him that he wasn't expecting that.

"Oh wow... I wasn't really..."

Thomas stuck his hands in his pocket as he nodded. "Yeah I know. A complete one eighty right? From spewing lava to offering an olive branch."

"Well that's one way to put it." Jesse gave him a face splitting grin which turned into an outright laughter when Thomas started snickering. "I think given the circumstance in which you saw us, who wouldn't react like that. I know for a fact that I would've reacted way worse than you did. My dad says on I shouldn't solve my problems with my fists but somebody's ass would've gotten a beat down if I saw my man like that. I don't take those self defense classes for nothing."

Thomas threw his head back and laughed out loudly. "Oh really now? Ok then, good to know."

Silence

"I always knew something was up." Jesse stated after the tension between the two just sort of melted away.

"What do you mean?" Thomas asked curiously as he shifted his gaze from the water gliding over his bare feet to Jesse who was looking out at the ocean.

"I know we weren't exclusive or anything like that and I did see other people. I mean I only saw the guy maybe six times a year. He had no problem holding my hand or kissing me in front of people but whenever you were around..." he turned to face Thomas. "Whenever you were around, he tried his hardest not to do those things; and I know it had nothing to do with you being the straight friend who might feel uncomfortable with two guys showing affection."

"I'm sorry Jesse," Thomas whispered sympathetically. Even though he had no idea that none of that was taking place at the time, he definitely felt bad for Jesse, especially when it all happened because of him. He didn't think he could've dealt with that if he happened to be in the same situation.

"No please don't be; he never promised me anything, technically we weren't even in a relationship. In fact, after the first time we were together, he told me he didn't want to hurt me so if I wanted to keep things just friends, it was totally up to me." Jesse chuckled softly then absentmindedly bit on the corner of his bottom lip. "You must think I'm pretty stupid right, choosing to be a warm body for a man I had feelings for, even though I knew he would never feel the same."

"No, of course not. I may not know what that feels like, but I've put Ethan through enough hell to know what that must feel like. I'm sorry."

"Hey come on please stop apologizing. I'll get over it and truth be told I'd rather be replaced with you than some random trick." He chuckled softly and nudged Thomas' shoulder with his.

"Yeah, you're crazy." Thomas shook his head and smiled broadly.

"Aren't we all?"

**********

When Thomas returned to the house, he found Jonathan in the living room on the couch working on his laptop. Jonathan was so engrossed in what he was doing; he didn't even notice him there. He didn't want to bother him so he just stood there leaned against the wall watching him.

"Oh, hey, what are you doing all the way over there? Come here." Jonathan asked when he noticed Thomas out of the corner of his eye. After Thomas left, he really got to thinking that maybe he was being a bit too stubborn. He hated the fact that Thomas was mad at him; he knew he needed to fix it.

Thomas didn't need to be told twice, he needed those strong arms wrapped around him. As he approached, Jonathan closed his laptop down and pulled him down to sit on his lap. "I overreacted, I'm sor..."

"No, I'm sorry." Jonathan interrupted. "I never want to be the reason why you're sad or upset. I'm sorry if I made it seem like I don't care, because I do. We'll do it your way, ok?" Jonathan trailed his chin and jaw line with his thumb and forefinger as he spoke. If Thomas only knew the level of joy he derived just from looking into those eyes and watching those succulent lips curve into a smile.

"But baby I don't want you to do this because it's something that I want. I need you to want that too." Thomas whispered softly staring back into loving greys while wrapping his arms around Jonathan's neck.

Jonathan ran his hand along Thomas' arms then nuzzled and kissed along the length, cherishing every inch like those arms were the greatest creation. "I want what you want."

"Ethan..."

"No, please just hear me out. I've been without you for so long but in all that time I've prayed long and hard for the day that I could have you to myself. Nothing matters to me more than your happiness. I told myself that if I was ever afforded that chance, that I'd do everything on my power to make sure you're happy, that you have a smile on your face every single day. I love you Thomas. I love Belle. You two are the most important aspects of my life, never forget that. I live for you so please believe me when I say; I want what you want. Always."

Thomas' eyes watered with Joy as he laughed with immense joy and curled up some more in Jonathan's arms and buried his head in the crook of his neck. "How did I get so lucky? I love you so much." He muffled against his neck then just laid there soundly and comfortably as Jonathan wrapped his arms around him securely.

A few minutes passed before either of them said anything. The silence between them at that moment spoke volumes. They both thought the world of each other and they'd do anything for the other. Thomas didn't think it was possible to be happier than he was. Jonathan on the other hand had a few things up his sleeve that he couldn't wait to reveal.

"While I was out there, it occurred to me that I haven't said the words." Thomas murmured then lifted his head to look at Jonathan.

"Said what?"

"That I forgive you. I know we've made up but it never occurred to me that you might wanna hear me say it. So, I forgive you Ethan." He smiled broadly when Jonathan mouth curved in a smile.

"The second you showed up here, showed me that you'd forgiven me but I appreciate you saying it. I needed to hear that, thanks."

"I love you."

"I love you more, now shut up and kiss me."

"Gladly," Thomas giggled then bit Jonathan on his lower lip after which dipped his tongue into that warm inviting heaven and made love with Jonathan's mouth.

Oddly enough, they didn't feel like having sex then, they were perfectly happy just sitting there encased in each other's arms while exploring each other's mouths. Soon after, they decided to relax on the couch and watch a movie, or at least trying to.

"Ohh my God Ethan! Will you just choose one please; you're killing me here. Delivery man or Made, just choose one."

"See, if you'd just let me concentrate then you'll have your answer pretty soon. Maybe if you'd start giving me more options besides Vince Vaughn Movies for a change then..."

"Well dear sir, it was my turn to choose and I need a Vince Vaughn movie. Next time when it's your turn, you can choose whatever you want, but until then, take your pick."

He and Thomas were both laid out on the couch with Thomas between his legs. He couldn't see his face but he knew Thomas was reaching his wits end. He'd be lying if he said he wasn't doing it to get under Thomas skin. He was so easy that way. For ten years they've been enemies when it came to movie nights. They began by flipping a coin and whoever won got to choose two movies and among those two, the other party had to choose which movie they'd watch. Sounds simple enough but when one wasn't trying to spite the other for choosing whack ass movies, they other spent all his time annoying the living hell out of other.

Thomas knew if Jonathan didn't make a decision quick, he'd be forced to reach back and crush Jonathan's nuts with his bare hands. Thankfully he didn't have to because Jonathan finally chose Wedding Crashers; the one he wanted to watch anyway. "Now was that so hard." He turned his head and looked up at Jonathan but... "Oww, jerk!" Thomas cried out when Jonathan bit the top of his ear. He tried reaching back to grab those balls but Jonathan took both his wrists in one of his hand then started tickling his sides.

"Why are you always reaching for my nuts?" Jonathan chuckled as he listened to Thomas' uncontrollable giggling.

"Ok ok I'll behave, I promise. Ahhhh!" Thomas screamed and squirmed as he tried to wriggle free from Jonathan. His stomach hurt so bad from laughing so hard, he was certain he would pee on himself if Jonathan didn't stop. "Ethan stahahahap pleeease."

"Well since you asked nicely."Jonathan grinned as he ran his hand up and down Thomas' side soothingly. He knew Thomas was too out of breath to attack so soon, so with that he released his wrists and kissed the nape and side of his neck.

"I'm gonna get you back for this." Thomas panted and relaxed against Jonathan.

Jonathan continued kissing along his neck. "Speaking." Kiss "Of." Kiss "Which." Kiss "While you were out I got a call from BI-ARKIES. Thomas immediately turned his head and looked up at him. "They want to have a meeting the day after tomorrow."

"Really? That's great baby." Thomas' enthusiasm immediately melted away when he recalled that Jonathan wouldn't even be in that mess if it wasn't for him. Jonathan noticed this and tilted his chin up with his forefinger.

"Hey please don't do that. I don't want you to ever feel bad about that. Everything happens for a reason. We both believe that right?"

Just by looking into Jonathan's eyes, he could tell he really meant it. For the sake of not reopening old wounds he nodded and gave him a smile.

Since they had to leave in the morning, there went his plans for Camila coming over to help him make magic with his hands. Anyway, he wasn't worried; he'd figure it out because he definitely wanted to do something special for Jonathan.

******

Thomas whimpered and pushed his ass back against that hard wet hot rod poking a hole through his boxer briefs. It was six in the morning and in the midst of a sound sleep he felt Jonathan's hard cock wedged between his crack under the covers. Jonathan was naked so even though it wasn't direct contact, it was still a close feel. He didn't know why he even bothered going to bed in underwear when he was virtually in heat all the time but that was a habit he had to kick. Jonathan's cock definitely hated it.

Jonathan was nuzzling the nape of his neck as they slept but he was now teasing there with lingering kisses; his facial hair felt ticklish against his neck. Jonathan's hand ran down his side and thigh then back up and down again, this time slipping his hand under his briefs slipping them down oh so slowly. "No more underwear in bed." Jonathan husked against his neck causing Thomas to let out wanton whimper then whispered.

"Yes." Jonathan's thumb brushed over his nipple and he trembled. His nipples had gotten super sensitive since he and Jonathan started sleeping together. Jonathan's hand then slipped down to his groin and palmed his hard cock. "Yes," he gasped vulnerably. Jonathan stroked and stroked then reached down even further and massaged his perineum causing him to lift his left leg, hooking it over Jonathan's giving him more access. He needed those fingers going down further. "Yes!" Jonathan started massaging his opening with his forefinger

Jonathan had obviously already lubed up his cock because the entire length felt wet against his cheeks. "You're so fucking sexy; I can't get enough of you. I swear to God, I will ruin anyone who touches you. Every fucking inch of you is mine." His body couldn't process what to focus on right then; Jonathan was sucking on his neck possessively while twisting a nipple between his fingers plus he'd replaced those fingers with the tip of his cock between those cheeks rubbing it against his clenching puckered hole. He was going out of his mind with need. His whole body felt hyper sensitive and weak.

He could literally feel the slippery clear fluid leaking from his own tip like a faucet. "Ethan, now plea..." He trailed off, unable to complete his statement. At first he thought

Jonathan was going to take him without getting him a bit loose but Jonathan obviously didn't want a repeat of what happened out on the patio. After getting his hole really slick and relaxed, Jonathan started rubbing his leaking tip back and forth against his needy hole, getting it even more wet and slippery.

"You want it?" Jonathan's roughened whisper made him whimper and tremble. He needed it bad.

"Yes, please," he moaned weakly pushing his ass back and biting into his pillow.

"Tell me, tell me what you want."

"Baby pleeease," he sobbed as he reached back in attempt to slip that cock inside him himself but Jonathan wouldn't let him. "Just put it in please." He was begging for that dick like a whore in heat but he didn't care. He had no objections about being Jonathan's little whore.

"No, not until you tell me what you want." Jonathan licked his neck and started the process of a deep intense hickey he knew for a fact would be there for a while.

His hole clenched and unclenched in desperation around that wet tip. He knew Jonathan was yearning for him too but Jonathan unfortunately had more endurance than he did so he knew he definitely had to beg for it if he truly wanted it.

"Please put your cock inside me. I need you to fill my tight hole with your big fat cock. I need it so bad baby. I want to feel that cock stretching my ass the way only you can. Remind me why I'm yours and make me come with your cock. Ethan please I need you."

"Fuck yeah!" Jonathan growled and slowly started easing into him. "You love this dick?"

"Yes! Oh fuck! I love your big dick."

"Good, because." Thrust "This is what." Thrust "Your mornings look like from now on." Thrust "Your ass feels so fucking great around me. So hot," Grunt "Fucking tight." Jonathan's hoarse whispers had him whimpering and moaning needily.

Jonathan started really slow at first; not wanting to hurt him but Thomas wasn't having it. "Baby fuck me harder please! More! That feels so good!" He whined desperately; reached back hooking his arm around the back of Jonathan's neck. "Ahh God yes!" He cried out when Jonathan hooked his knee over his elbow and started slamming into him viciously. It felt so fucking, he knew he wouldn't last very long, especially when Jonathan was stroking his slickened cock.

The room wasn't dark but it was still early in the morning so he could see enough. That sweet satisfying feeling he was getting combined with that intense look on Jonathan's face literally brought him to tears. Without pulling out of him, Jonathan turned him to lie on his back and wrapped his legs around his waist.

Jonathan didn't waste any time as he resumed driving in and out of him ferociously. "Yes! Fuck me! I love you!" Thomas whimpered staring into Jonathan's eyes obsequiously. "I love feeling you on top of me... ahhh inside me ahhh." That cock was hitting his spot every single time, he was in heaven. Before he got a chance to wrap his arms around Jonathan's neck, Jonathan pinned his arms down over his head, interlocking their fingers together. Jonathan feasted on his lips fervently as he really started to peg that ass with every bit of strength he had.

With Jonathan's body pressed against his, his nipples and cock were receiving direct stimulation, especially with Jonathan's torso virtually covered in hair. He couldn't hold it in anymore. He needed to come. His body needed that feeling to possess him like so many times before. He needed to feel that hot cum pouring into his ass. He needed... "Oh gahaawd Ethan! I'm cumming...baby!" He convulsed, screamed and trembled as he climaxed.

Almost a minute after that Jonathan body stiffened, his cock expanded even more and his voice grew ragged. "Oh fucking damnit! Your ass is gripping me so damn hard! You're so beautiful!" Jonathan grunted Thrusting into him even harder and faster then finally... "Ahhh fuck here it comes! I'm gonna cum Baby! Unh! Unh! Unh!"