All Comments on 'Years Ago'

by adamgunn

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
GrandPaMGrandPaMover 6 years ago
I like it

...but why go back to this? ...unless perhaps he's lost her in his (timeline) recent past.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Not a bad start.

AxelottoAxelottoover 6 years ago
Nice!

Kind of like how so many people first use Google Earth to see their own home.

Axelotto

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Wrong Category

This story should be in the Sci-Fi / Fantasy section. If it had been, I wouldn’t have been annoyed by it.

woodmanonewoodmanoneabout 6 years ago
Nicely done

An interesting and thought provoking story. How many of us would like to go back and relive some things in our life. Put me at the top of the list please.

It isn't easy to put so much in so little space. However, I do agree that this story begs for more parts or chapters. Please consider it.

Thanks for you imagination and your hard work.

Woodmanone

chytownchytown6 months ago

*****I could really use that invention to visit a pizza place that i went to 38 years ago. Great pizza!!!!! Good read thanks for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useradamgunn@adamgunn
My stories are somewhat long, and have a tendency to develop a plot. If you are looking for quick sex, perhaps I'm not the author for you. On the other hand, if you're looking for erotica, not pornography, hopefully I'll be able to keep your attentions. Some of my stories ar...